Busty Blonde Cassandra Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass kept working, spit shining his big black cock thoroughly and letting it loom over her shameless face as she nuzzled his balls with her soft, full lips. She bathed her face in his musky black nuts and stroked his impressive length with both hands, twisting them softly over his shaft. Her ears drank in his enraptured groans as she let out her own sounds of pleasure into his big, hairy black balls. She wouldn't stop until her slobber had marked every inch of him as her property.

Her knight in shining armor was suitably equipped with a commanding and lethal polearm. Her eyes crossed as she looked up at the throbbing black tip of his big, long, thick, black cock. Wonder and elation shivered down her spine at the thought of feeling him inside of her. His black dick and balls were all slick with the silvery sheen of precum and saliva she had spread with her hot pink tongue. Cassandra's fluttering insides demanded that she wait no longer.

The busty blonde squatted then leapt onto the bed, like a frog, stepping over his hips as he kicked his slacks off of his ankles. Her soft, round ass plopped down on his upper thighs, shaking the white, plush bed again, and making his balls smoosh against her hot pussy lips. His big black cock flopped against her abdomen, his throbbing head touching her diaphragm.

Both pairs of eyes stared at the hard black cock and the soft white body it leaned on. WHat a beautiful sight, they both agreed without a word. His ebony tower twitched in anticipation and smeared a dab of precum on her ivory skin. Then his brown eyes moved to her blues as Cassandra released a waterfall of drool onto his black snake with a moan. She straightened her back, raised her ass from his hips while thrusting her heavy, round tits forward and pressing his dark tip to her hungry, wet lips.

He grabbed a handful of each huge, heavenly breast and held on tight as she plunged his sticky wet tip inside her hot pink pussy. Cass had two inches inside of her hungry wet hole before she could let out a breath. She looked up toward the heavens and let out a heavy sigh of fulfillment and gratitude. She waited, just a moment, before pushing more of his big dick inside, but he could not wait. Her onyx-skinned hero seized the moment and pumped it in for her.

Both gasped and looked at the other in shock: him groping her amazingly fat yet perky tits and her squeezing the strong, vascular arms that held them tight. He humped and pumped four inches in and out of her sloppy pussy with pleasure and ease.

Such a gentleman, she thought, he's eager to go deeper but he's waiting for me to make the move. "It feels so good!" she yelled into the air, "My pussy loves your cock! Oh, fuck..." Cass shook her head and golden hair, trying to get a thought out, "Fuckin' give me that BIG BLACK COCK!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

She had said the magic words: he started thrusting so much cock in her so fast that their combined sticky juices splashed out of her pussy and splattered both of their thighs. His big, hot black balls swung up to slap her tender, tensing asshole with every long, deep, dark thrust.

His huge dick is all the way inside me, just like that, she realized. Cassandra was dismayed at the looseness of her cunt; remembering that she had already been fucked by two big-dicked strangers today made her whole body cringe with shame. But the strong, slippery black cock plunging in and out of her pussy quickly scrubbed those thoughts away, and every other thought in her bimbo brain. She concentrated only on squeezing her cock holster as hard as possible around him.

"God DAMN your pussy WANT IT!! You fuckin' WANTED THIS BIG DICK!!" He yelled through clenched teeth, hammering and smacking her pussy inside and out. Her pink lips throbbed with every smash hit from his black balls. "Take this cock, baby! Fuck YEAH!!"

His ebony weapon impaled her so deeply that her belly felt like it was bulging outward. So stretched and filled, Cass could only wail and hold his arms tighter as she rode her black bull, big tits bouncing and wet pussy dripping.

In between an endless series of battering rams she finally took a breath deep enough to scream, "Fuckin' give it to me-e-e-e-e!" The powerful pussy pummeling made her syllables stutter. "OH MY GOD YES-ES-ES-ES-ES!!!"

Her tight hot pussy was in wanton, unashamed love with his huge hard cock. He pushed her loving wet walls wide apart with every thrust and they came right back to hold and caress his cock every time. It was like a magic trick, the way her hot little hole swallowed his long sword.

"You're SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBAND!!" She screamed, hoping the weak, bald man might hear. Her hands went to her hair and held it up to bounce along with her tits as he pumped more and more big black cock in her sloppy pink pussy. "You're so much STRONGER than my husband!"

"That fat little piggy who ran out the back? That little bitch don't deserve this pussy."

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck! FUCK!!"

He's so right, absolutely right, Cassandra thought. Her brain rattled in her skull as she was filled again and again with his huge, heroic cock. Her unbelievably wet pussy was panicking at the intensely deep thrusts and poured out every drop of moisture it could to prevent them from catching fire from the sheer ferocity of their fucking.

"OH MY GOD!!" She had to shriek just to hear herself over the slapping, squelching, smacking sounds coming from her hot pink pussy.

"FUCKIN' SHIT!!" He answered. Never had his big black cock felt so hard, so big, or so good as it did now fucking this hot blonde big-titty fuckdoll he'd saved from a fiend. He deserved this, and she needed it.

Her legs quivered. Her pussy clenched tight, squeezing him as if - against both their wishes - her hole wanted to hold him in place and halt the black barrage. But he was way too strong and she was way too wet for that to happen.

Every nerve from her vulva to her womb cried out in agony and ecstasy as he plowed her slobbery, slavering birth canal with his black steel pole.

SMACK.

SMACK.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SMACK.

Fireworks erupted within Cassandra. Blood surged to her cunt and her thoughtless brain, leaving the rest of her body practically numb. Furious waves of intense, passionate thrill pounded and throbbed in her head and her hole.

"FUH - FUCK- FUCKING - CUM - CUM - CUMMING!!!" The bouncing, bucking busty blonde bimbo barked.

He squeezed her jiggling tits harder, pinching her nipples in his fierce grip. "Fuck yeah, baby! FUCK YEAH! Fuckin' cum on my cock!" Her nameless deep-dicker demanded, still drilling her deliciously delighted depths. "Cum for me. CUM ON MY BIG BLACK COCK."

Blonde, busty Cass thrashed violently atop the black man's lean, muscular body. Like a sailboat in a maelstrom, she had lost any sense of control and was left to his mercy, if he had any.

She flailed, her golden hair and gigantic tits flopping with her, as he picked her up by her hips.

His big black dick slipped out of her suctioning cunt with a SCHLOP noise as he tossed her on her back and leaned over her, grabbing a big round tit with each hand as his mouth moved to her pulsing pussy.

"What the - what - OH!!!" His thick black lips met her wet pink ones making her buck and grind against and away from him in both fear and love of the intense feeling of his hot kiss. His tongue flicked and licked at her clit and her clenching hole as she squealed and squirmed. He smiled and moaned into her hot pink cunt.

"Sexy, sexy, sexy girl. Creamin' up for me, baby. God, I love the way you taste. Just like milk and honey."

His tongue and his breath were warmer and sweeter than the summer sun. Cassandra's heart beat faster than the hooves of a world-class racehorse, orgasm swelling and body tensing as his fat pink tongue slipped out of his wide black mouth again to slather her tight white pussy with his saliva. He reached out to her clit just a moment later and immediately a tsunami of satisfaction convulsed within her.

She watched him through the canyon of her terrific, trembling cleavage. Looking past her tight and tense waist and abdomen she could see the black man in his open white shirt tasting, licking, and devouring her dripping wet cunt. It was such a wild, lascivious sight and feeling that her eyes recoiled into her head and a banshee-shriek came from her mouth, filling the marital bedroom.

Cassandra's hands grabbed and tore at the defiled bed sheets as girly cum flooded out of her and dripped down his chin. Humming and moaning, his face vibrated wondrously against her smooth, sticky wet cunt. It felt excruciatingly good. Her bright blue eyes were crossed and unfocused but just the blurry, taboo difference in color between his obsidian face ravaging her pink, pearly pussy sent another shivering thrill throughout her jiggling, quivering body.

Dazed and cum-fused, she could hardly even react when he suddenly leapt from the edge of the bed to sit on her waist and lay his cum-dripping cock between her tits. Cass stared straight down the oozing barrel of his coal-black cannon. Her nipples were so hard they ached. His strong, dark hands pressed her huge, round breasts together to envelop all of his long, thick shaft. Only his black tip, leaking with white precum, laid outside of her bulging bosom's embrace there between her clavicles.

Cass's stirring blue eyes raised and met his ravenous browns. Immediately his hips started thrusting, dragging his big black cock and balls along and between her supple, rapacious flesh.

"Yes," she said, feeling his girth and length slide along her torso. Then when he groaned and gripped her big tits harder, she repeated it stronger, "Yes!" and stronger again, "YES!! Oh, YES!!! FUCK MY BIG TITS! FUCK MY BIG TITS WITH YOUR BIG BLACK FUCKING COCK!!!!"

He grunted like an animal in reply and did as he was bid. Humping and bucking wildly, he tossed his black, hairless, sweaty head back and groaned gutturally at the ceiling.

"These tits were made for you! These big fat tits were made for fucking your BIG BLACK COCK!!!"

"Fat... fuckin'... tits... oh, fuck... yeah! Yeah! YEAH!! YEAAHH!!!!"

He breathed faster and faster as he thrust between her lush love pillows faster and faster.

"Do it," she instructed, fixated on the black python that slid between her huge breasts and lunged at her sweet, eager face. "Do it! Oh, please cum! Please CUM!! OH CUM ON MEE!!"

His breath caught and stopped. Both of them watched, engrossed, as hot, heavy moans escaped his black lips quickly followed by a hot, thick, and heavy outpour of rich, white sperm.

"Holy FUCK!! OH MY GOD!! YES!!" He shouted as his cock shot a thick, steady stream of cum all over and into Cass's open, mesmerized mouth: painting and filling her with his seed.

Like hot, milky piss it surged relentlessly out of his big black cock to fill and then overflow from the blonde's plump, pink lips and run down her chin to flood and pool on her chest. She raised her shoulders slightly to form a basin between her neck and tits that trapped every last swimmer he dumped on her in the fresh, creamy, white lagoon.

Groans of disbelief and gratification swirled in the hot, musky air between the two as they made quick, fleeting eye contact.

But his cock would not stop. The black stranger's orgasm only subsided a moment before another leaping surge coursed through his throbbing cock and painted Cassandra's gasping face and gargantuan rack with another coat of pearly-white cum. His thrusting hips slid his venom-spitting black mamba closer to her mouth so it could unleash another arching torrent of seed onto her forehead to then thickly trickle down over her eyes, nose, and cheeks.

"Holy SHIT!!" She screamed with addled, giggling delight.

The grunting black man dripped sweat and gasped for air as cum bubbled and flowed from the married blonde's mouth. Desperate to breathe, she chose to swallow the sizable, salty, savory load to make some room in her mouth for oxygen. With a heavy, audible gulp, she smiled and watched a weaker, but by all measures still potent, stream of cum shoot from his huge cock to further bathe her obscene, depraved skin in his strong, dark DNA.

Holding his thick, gooey gene pool on her chest, Cassandra's stretched cunt buzzed like an angry hive of killer bees. She looked up at her ebony stallion with awe and pleading eyes as she gratefully received one last, pressurized splurge of sticky sperm to her throat.

Cass took the reins, squeezing her huge boobs around him to milk every last drop of cream from his big black donkey dick. His hands went behind his head, leaving himself at her mercy while trying to catch his breath. Drenched in his cum and reveling in her own orgasm, Cass leaned forward to take his coal-black dickhead into her cum-dribbling mouth so she could slurp out each and every last sperm from his hole.

"Je-esus fuck-kin' - SHIT." His thighs shook as he fought to stay upright.

She sucked and licked his big black cock more needily and greedily than a starving Ethiopian eating an ice cream cone melting in the African heat.

"Mmmh - MMMH - MMH - Mmmmmm..." She hummed and purred with him in her mouth. Eating and drinking and chewing the black man's thick white sperm and savoring every tadpole. It was the most satisfying meal of Cassandra's young life. She could have happily lived off of his all-natural, chocolate protein shakes for the rest of her life.

His body hummed along with her as floods of tingling bliss spread throughout his body, emanating from his wet, throbbing cock. Cass held him gently and firmly, still sucking and tasting his pulsing tip and holding him lovingly between her huge tits.

The busty blonde held onto his long, slick cock as well as she could, but the black man in his white, unbuttoned shirt stepped back from her and off of the bed with a drunken stagger. They gazed into each other's eyes like drained, but still wild, animals. She sat up slightly, maintaining the reservoir of viscous jizz that covered her chest and breasts. Holding that salacious eye contact, she lowered her cream-covered chin and took a mouthful of his cum from her cleavage. Swallowing with another audible gulp, a rivulet of cum ran down either side of her mouth.

The big, wet, black dick sprung up with new life, slinging another string of vanilla yogurt as it throbbed. In the next instant, he stepped forward and reached for her as she sat up and dropped her tits. The dam she'd formed with her cleavage burst and a tidal wave of sticky, chunky white cum drenched her waist, abdomen, thighs, and vulva. His hands grabbed her waist and spun her around so her hands and knees were on the marital bed with her ass in the air and huge, round cum-dripping tits hanging just above the bedspread.

"Oh my God!? YES!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME JUST LIKE THIS!!" She cried out, glancing over her shoulder at him.

He lined up his heavy cock to her soaking wet pussy with extreme focus. The moment she felt his tip touch her lips, Cass threw her round, jiggly ass back at him and swallowed his black snake with a moan once more.

"Oh SHIIIIITT." He smacked her ass and made it dance and jiggle with his huge dick all the way inside of her. She bounced and shook and thrust with all the energy she had left in her young, cum-drunk, bimbo body. Cassandra's hungry white pussy creamed all over his long, black shaft and she made sure to feel his balls on her vulva with every hump and bump against the man.

Cum dripped, rained and flew all over her husband's pillow as her big fat tits danced and wiggled. Her tender, sensitive nipples grazed the silky soft bedspread with every few thrusts. She absolutely loved this cum-covered doggystyle fuck session. It was so satisfying for her to watch her nameless hero's cum splatter the bed and pillows as her hungry pink hole swallowed and stroked his thick black meat. Feeling another orgasm coming on, she asked herself, what the fuck could possibly be better than this?

It seemed he shared her feelings, because he was groaning faster and faster, breathing heavily and holding tightly to her narrow waist as she bounced and bounced and bounced on his big black dick.

He started thrusting into her and soon they were smacking and bouncing off each other with a rapid, rabid rhythm.

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY - FUCCKK!! GOD YES!!"

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

BOOM. The door to the bedroom was kicked wide open. Cass looked over her shoulder and past the billowing white shirt of her black fuck mate to see two police officers and her husband standing in the doorway. One of them was aiming his handgun at them.

"POLICE!! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW!!"

But it was too late, neither of them could do anything but keep thrusting and breathing like frenzied breeding beasts. Cassandra's heart was beating out of her jiggling, dripping chest. Adrenaline was flooding her body as she raced closer and closer to impending orgasm and her stallion started snorting and grunting as he came in first. "F-F-FUCK!!! YEAHHH!!"

The sudden, savage noise frightened the officer, and he fired. Electricity shot through Cassandra, making every muscle in her body spasm and every bit of her titillating fat ripple and quake. Her mate took two taser darts to the back, seizing and convulsing in a 50,000 volt fit of shocking climax. His huge black cock vibrated and shook inside her involuntarily clenching and trembling cunt.

Both black man and white woman speechlessly twitched and erupted with cum as the police taser sparked on his lean, black back where every muscle flexed and tensed. Like he was struck by lightning, he collapsed on top of her in an uncontrollable fit, impaling Cass with all his dead weight driving his dick deep inside. She cried out, gutturally: like a calf branded with a hot iron. Cassandra would never forget that sensation.

"AAAHHOOOOOHHAAAAAAAAHHHHUUUGGGGGHHHHHOOOHHHH!!!!"

The stupefied cop released the trigger and let the naked, sticky pair flop on each other like fish out of water. Cass could feel the big black cock deep in her belly still kicking from the aftershocks; her abdomen felt uncomfortably distended from where the tip of his spear was buried so deep inside of her, absolutely filling and stretching her birth canal beyond its limits. Drool poured from her and his mouth to soak into the defiled marital bed.

Slowly, cautiously, the officer approached the deliriously murmuring duo. No one spoke a word as the stout man crossed the bedroom with his finger lingering on the taser's trigger.

Cassandra's husband spotted the pizza box on the table in the corner and made his way over to stuff his face as his wife laid spasming, covered in sperm and filled with black dick. He threw open the box and snorted as he loudly shoved food in his craw like a starving hog. The hesitant officers stopped for a moment to watch the gross man and, in that instant, the black guy leapt off of his sticky, stunned mate. Tearing off his white dress shirt and the taser darts with it, he sprinted to the slider door that led to the bedroom's balcony.

Cum drooled from Cass's hot pink pussy as she watched her ebony lover run, his semi-hard cock flopping between his thighs before he hopped the balcony's railing and dove into the swimming pool below. The cops panicked, running back to the balcony and fumbling for their weapons. Frightened her hero might be hurt by the fall, Cass turned and yelped after him. But in a matter of seconds, he was gone: running nude and wet into the sunset.

The police radioed the station to advise of the naked suspect fleeing on foot, calling him a suspected home invader on crack. Cass finally remembered there was a possibly-dead crackhead on her kitchen floor and looked in horrified amazement at her husband who seemed not to care about anything but sliding pizza down his gullet. His eyes stared at her with disinterest, like he was just a cow chewing cud.