Busty Blonde Cassandra Pt. 04

Story Info
Cassandra fought the law and the law won.
9.1k words
4.17
10.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obstruction of justice an' lying to a police officer, for starters," the officer told her blandly inquiring husband as he placed the busty blonde's hands behind her back and handcuffed them together. "Not to mention the indecent exposure, public fornication, trespassing, and vandalism she participated in this morning at a hot dog stand on the shore," he continued. "You can come down to the station and wait for her if you'd like, Mr. Hancock."

He grunted and shook his head, still chewing the cold pizza his wife's Black lover had delivered. The second-hand taser effects had worn off but Cass was still in utter shock. Handcuffed, naked, covered and filled with cum; she was simply astounded. This has to be a dream, she told herself, this entire day has to be a dream; it has to be.

"Can't I put on some clothes? Please?" She pleaded as the chubby middle-aged cop marched her out the bedroom door. His chubby, middle-aged partner had run down the stairs, huffing and puffing in pathetic pursuit of her dark knight.

"Mr. Hancock," Officer Bruski spoke past her, "would you grab your lovely wife some clothes?" Her husband, with both pizza sauce and a scowl on his face, lumbered toward the closet.

With Bruski behind her, Cass was led down the stairs and into the living room. Her huge round tits bouncing and dripping with cum and her pussy leaking seed with every step. "You ain't gettin' in the van without a good hosin' off first," Bruski told her.

When they reached the bottom of the staircase, she heard someone fumbling in the kitchen. Craning her neck she saw the unmoving crackhead and his twisted leg being loaded onto a gurney by a pair of EMS workers. Gazing at the crimson pool beside them, she muttered "That's... a lot of blood..."

"Yeah? Whadda you care?" Bruski snapped at her, "Didn't bother you enough to call someone, did it?" Before she could respond, he thrusted her toward the front door. His partner emerged in the entryway, exhausted and unsuccessful in his chase. Then, down came Harold Hancock with some hastily selected clothing for his unfaithful wife. Cass looked at the three overweight and disappointing men, then hung her head in despair.

"Here ya go," her husband said after swallowing yet another mouthful of pizza. He tried to hand a mismatched white bikini top and pink bottom to the handcuffed woman; the wheezing officer eagerly grabbed it instead.

"Really, Harold!? Couldn't have grabbed me a fuckin' T-shirt?" She said, continuously amazed at his abysmal performance in all fields.

"Eh," he shrugged, "I guess I never give you enough attention, so now you can get plenty of it from the other losers sittin' in jail."

"Can I at least take the cuffs off so I can put this on?" She asked.

"Nope," Bruski told her, "not 'til we've hosed ya off."

The other officer laughed with a wheeze. Cass couldn't believe they were serious, even when they marched her through the living room and out the door to stand poolside. Harold griped again when they asked him to fetch a bar of soap and a towel for her. Bruski went to turn on the water and motioned for his partner to grab the hose. Just as Bruski unlocked the cuffs, Harold arrived to throw a towel at his semen-soaked wife.

The water came on and splashed ice-cold on her sticky body. Cassandra gasped, feeling her nipples suddenly tighten and muscles tense under the frigid spray. She tried, but failed, to ignore the chiding chuckles of the three piggish men who watched with sadistic delight.

Hurrying, she ran the soap bar over her body and quickly toweled off her face before shrieking, "That's it! I'm done! Okay?!" The chuckling and hosing continued a few more tormenting moments before Bruski meandered over to turn off the water.

Shivering with teeth-chattering, Cass held back tears as she donned the white bikini top and slipped into the pink bikini bottoms as the perverted piggies watched. Her long, wet hair clung painfully cold to her head, shoulders, and back. The trio stared and giggled as the busty blonde adjusted her swimsuit, jiggling her fat tits and round ass in the process. Her pink nipples were as hard and cold as ice, jutting into her top and nearly poking through it.

"Turn around and put your hands together. Cuffs are going back on now," Bruski told her, approaching. He quickly tightened the cuffs behind her back then pulled her around by the shoulder and ordered her to head out the front door. When they reached the police van parked on the curb, an ambulance was closing its doors and taking the crackhead away. Cass didn't get the opportunity to see if he wound up in a bodybag or not.

Neighbors stood murmuring in the red-and-blue glow of the ambulance and police lights. Their fingers pointed at the busty blonde in her mismatched bikini. Cassandra couldn't hear it, but she knew they were all calling her a whore, or a slut, or a dumb bimbo. She hung her head, still dripping with frigid water.

Harold grunted farewell as the cops opened the backdoor of the van and pushed her inside to sit on a bench seat on the left side. The so-far speechless officer climbed in after her and sat on the opposite side while Bruski hopped in the driver's seat.

It was slightly warmer in the van than outside, which at the very least let her teeth stop chattering, but Cassandra still felt bitterly cold and horribly despondent. Sitting across from the grossly grinning pig did not help. "If you get too cold," he spoke tauntingly, "I can help warm you up." She chose to ignore him as best as she could, though that became more difficult when the van started moving and her big tits bounced and jiggled with every turn and bump.

"C-can you turn up the heat, please?" Cass pleaded, her eyes on the floor.

"No," Bruski yelled back, "you'd better get used to it. Your cell is gonna be even colder."

A few quiet, miserable miles down the road, the police van pulled over and parked along a dimly lit street lined with crumbling apartment buildings. Cass was actually hoping they had arrived at the police station so she might be uncuffed and free from the creepy cop who stared at her like a hound would stare at a juicy sirloin.

Bruski flipped on the interior lights of the police van before hopping out of the driver's seat, rummaging around for something, and coming around to the rear doors. When he opened the back of the van, cold night air flooded in and made the busty blonde shiver all over again.

"Murray," he said, "step out and radio the station. Tell 'em we've stopped to investigate a man with a suspected stolen motorcycle." The chubby Officer Murray gave Cassandra one more hungry look before obeying and hopping out of the van. The doors were closed behind him and now Cass and Bruski were alone.

"You know what this is, don't you?" Officer Bruski stooped over her, holding out a small plastic baggie filled with clumps of white and yellow powder.

"Is that... crack?" Cass replied, perplexed.

"Yeah, that's right. Same stuff your buddy back there in the kitchen was smokin'. Bet yer Black fuck buddy was on it, too. Probably shared some of it with ya, didn't they?"

She was aghast. "What!? No! Absolutely not! They weren't even -"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." His cruel commanding voice made her cringe. It reverberated in the metal walls of the van. The portly police officer let out a wheeze as he stooped closer to her, shoving the tiny baggie in his pocket before painfully grabbing one of her big bikini-clad tits in each hand. Cass whimpered and turned her face away, her shoulders tensing and toes curling as she recoiled. The dirty cop put a hand on her chin and pulled her face to his. His breath was rank with old coffee and fast food remnants as he spoke commandingly again, "If you don't wanna do five years in prison for possession of crack cocaine," he reached in his pocket and grabbed the baggie to dangle it in her face, "then the only words outta your mouth for the rest of the night are gonna be 'yes, sir.' Do ya understand me, you stupid fuckin' whore?" His hands tightened on her tits.

Cass nodded her head reluctantly, struggling to do so as he kept a firm grasp of her chin.

"Say it."

"Yes, sir."

"That's good," he said. "Good." He released his grasp on her tits then turned his hips and swung an open hand at her left tit, smacking it and making it flop around. Cass whined. He smiled.

"All ya ever think about is cheatin' on your husband and spendin' his money, am I right?"

She hesitated, then started, "I just -"

SLAP. The cop smacked her face with an open hand. His other hand now squeezed even harder on her breast, his fingers sinking deep into her soft flesh. Her nipple pressed stiffly against his palm - she certainly was not aroused, she told herself, it was just the cold night air.

"You are just a cheap, lying whore, aren't you?"

"Y-yes... yes, sir."

"Ya think yer special because ya have these fat, ridiculous tits hanging off your chest, don't ya?" He spat the words at her flinching face.

"I - y-yes, yes, sir."

"Look at these absurd things," he said, "bigger than yer fuckin' head and just as dumb." He wound up and struck her right breast with a closed fist this time, making her huge rack wobble and bounce as she winced in pain. "You like letting foreigners fuck your shit hole in public, don't you, you nasty whore?"

Cassandra's voice trembled, tears welled and streamed from her eyes.

"Y-yes, s-s-sir."

"You like letting crackheads fill your whore pussy with crack babies on your husband's bed?"

Her voice was weak, "Yes... sir..."

"You don't think I wanna fuck those nasty holes of yours, do ya?"

"Yes?" Cass was hurt and confused, "N-no? Sir?"

"No. That's right. I don't wanna get fuckin' AIDS and have my dick fall off because you're such a lyin', DIRTY fuckin' slut. You know what would happen if I opened up these doors and kicked ya out on the street right now? You'd get RAPED by a dozen niggers and left for dead before the sun came up. You'd probably even like it, wouldn't ya? You fuckin' WHORE. That's all you are, Mrs. Cassandra Hancock, a WHORE with a couple of LOOSE HOLES and some FAT FUCKIN' COW UDDERS on your chest."

She broke down and wept. Unable to speak, she could only listen as Officer Murray re-entered the van with a chuckle. Cass could not control her heaving sobs, each of which made her chest jiggle and shake. The pigs snorted in delight. They spoke to each other, but crying Cassandra could not even hear them over her own blubbering. The pair of chubby, balding cops sat on the seat opposite her and waited out her wailing. After a few minutes, Bruski leaned forward and harshly pinched her nipple through her bikini top.

"Enough," he told her. "Stop yer bawlin'. Now you got a choice to make."

Cass sniffled, humiliated and still trying to cope with the truth of her whorishness. She stifled her hiccuping cries as well as she could and listened, looking pleadingly into the hateful cop's cold, pig eyes.

"You go to prison for FIVE FUCKIN' YEARS for doin' crack and sellin' your pussy to get it," he said, making Cass's heart beat out of her trembling chest, "or," he paused a moment, "you put that lyin' mouth and those fat, slutty tits of yours to work for us and maybe, just maybe, you'll be back home with your lovin' hubby in the morning."

Like a slimy worm, the dirty cop's words slithered into her ear and made her cringe with disgust once again. She suspected this was coming, of course, but to hear it from a pair of uniformed officers with double-chins was still a shock. Bruski dropped his slacks, kicked them off, and sat on the bench with his milky-white legs wide. "Ya wanna make a deal, or not?" He asked, his semi-hard, four-inch dick twitching as he sneered.

Cassandra leapt forward onto her knees, handcuffs digging into her wrists behind her back. Her tits were shaking as she moved, spilling out of the sides of her white bikini top. Murray laughed and started unbuckling his belt while he watched her waddle from knee to knee across the van's cold metal floor. Bruski's dick stood straight up and he squirmed in his seat when she reached him. Stone-faced and glum, Cass looked into his suddenly jittery eyes for only a moment before heaving her huge, soft tits onto his lap and taking his whole cock into her mouth to let her tongue lay on his balls.

He was hard and already leaking precum in her mouth. She felt the other cop step behind her and noticed his slacks were in a heap on the floor now, too.

"Oohh, oh, oh..." Bruski moaned, almost whimpering, at the feel of her. Cass firmly sucked his shaft up to the tip, licking it all over like a lollipop. Her wet, golden hair was splayed all over her face and his groin. Her fingers gripped at the cold air behind her, helplessly straining against the handcuffs in an reflexive attempt to grab and fondle his balls.

I bet he hasn't felt a woman in years, Cass thought, what a pathetic pig.

Cass moaned contentedly as she swallowed all of his cock again, sucking every last bit of him at once. Finally, for the first time since this asshole kicked in her bedroom door, she understood what was going on and what she had to do. Her brain didn't know how to handle the bombardment of threats and name-calling, but she knew exactly what to do with a hard cock. She sucked, licked, and drooled all over him with steamy, breathy moans. He grabbed her fat udders and held on tight.

The shroud of her hair let her forget whose dick it was for a little while. She treated it as softly and lovingly as she could. He wasn't long enough to reach the back of her throat but she sucked him in as deep as he would go, holding him there with her full lips pressed hard against his pudgy base in an open-mouthed kiss. Her tongue wriggled and slathered his tip, shaft, and balls with her spit as he writhed and groaned beneath her, breathing heavily. Cass smiled to herself when she felt him lose his tough, bad-cop composure.

SMACK.

Her glutes tightened from the sudden, unexpected spanking. She let out a muffled yelp onto Bruski's cock. Murray smacked her ass again before groping, jiggling, and spreading her ass cheeks apart. She felt Bruski's groping hand grab her huge, bouncing left breast and tightly clamp onto her hard nipple.

Dirty fucking cops, she thought, they wanted me so fucking bad they'll risk their badges for it. They called me a slut and a whore all while they were creaming their pants waiting for a taste.

Cassandra's cunt tightened, tingled, and wettened at those thoughts and touches. My little pussy is just getting ready in case they do wanna fuck me, she told herself, like a defense mechanism or whatever. All thoughts in her head dissipated when the next SMACK on her ass came along, harder than the ones before. "Mmph!" She grunted, much as she could with a dick in her mouth.

Both cops snickered at her. Bruski gathered up her hair and pulled it aside so he could see her face. She reluctantly looked up at him just in time for another spank from Murray. "Mmnn!!" She grunted again and closed her eyes.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Officer Bruski breathed deeply as she sucked, licked, and slurped on his dick. Her eyes opened and met his again, drool bubbled out of her mouth and trickled down his balls. Splat. Her eyes shut tight and she squealed as he spit on her cocksucking face. "Fuckin' dirty whore," he said. "Dumb fuckin' bimbo bitch, that's all you are. All ya do is piss and moan 'til you got a dick to suck. Like a baby who needs a pacifier. Worthless little cum dump."

Cassandra's heart sank. Murray smacked her round ass again then squeezed her ass cheek harshly until she squealed again. "Dumb fuckin' bitch," he echoed his partner with a scoff.

"You thinkin' about fuckin' this whore's nasty asshole, Murray? Better wear a rubber, pal. Maybe two, everyone in town's fucked this slut. Even the niggers."

"No, I ain't that stupid," he answered with a boyish giggle, "I wanna play with those big bimbo boobies she's so proud of."

"Well, why didn't ya say so!" Bruski said in a ridiculing voice. His spit still plastered on Cass's face, slowly dripping down the side of her cute little nose as she kept sucking the loathsome prick. Bruski stood up suddenly, pulling the busty blonde up by her hair and leaving his dick jammed in her muffled, protesting mouth. He stood over her and shoved her ass down onto the floor of the van. Cassandra's handcuffed wrists were painfully crushed under her weight and his. He squatted over her with his dick still in her mouth then, with both hands on her head, he facefucked her ruthlessly. "Stupid fuckin' whore! Slut! Worthless fuckin' cunt!"

Spit flew all over his thighs and her wildly flopping tits as he used every ounce of energy to fill her mouth and choke her with his cock and balls. Cass thrashed and wriggled, but she was powerless to stop him. Her feet kicked in defiance until they were grabbed and held still by his partner in crime. Officer Bruski throttled her, skullfucking her as she writhed helplessly in his grasp. Cassandra opened her eyes to see his curly, dark pubes smash against her face over and over again in a blurry barrage. Her mouth filled with spit and precum until she gulped the nasty cocktail down with a grimace like a straight shot of bottom-shelf scotch.

The big bad pig was having his way with her lying mouth and she couldn't do anything to stop it. "Useless fuckin' cum rag," he grunted at her between thrusts into her throat. "Diseased fuckin' streetwalkin' bitch," he called her, pressing her face as hard against his groin as possible while she kicked against Officer Murray's grasp in vain.

Then, just as hard as he held her face to his crotch, he shoved her away. Her head bounced off of the metal floor with a thud. Cass gasped for air, her messy damp hair covering her face as she laid there on the floor of the van, mewling and sputtering precum and slobber all over her chin.

"Turn her over," Bruski ordered. Murray dropped Cass's twitching legs to the floor and clambered to grab her hips. Bruski stepped forward, standing over her and letting spit drip from his cock onto her face. Then he gathered her hair and yanked her to her feet. Cassandra howled in pain as she was wrenched upward and spun around. Her knees buckled but Murray caught her by her pink bikini bottom and held her round ass against his chubby crotch.

Bruski pulled her hair harder until she squealed, and only then did he tell her what he wanted. "On yer feet. Bend over. Suck my cock, ya stupid slut." He held her handcuffed arms firmly behind her back. She slowly lowered her head to suck him as Murray lined up behind her, frantically wrapping a condom around his stiff prick. Before she could get her mouth around his hard, wet cock, Officer Bruski yanked her hair again, "What did I tell you to say, whore?"

Murray smacked her ass with both hands and pressed his groin against her holes. With a single tug, the ties of her bikini bottom came loose and fell away, leaving her wet pussy bare.

Cassandra finally spat out the magic words, "Yes, sir." Running her tongue along his throbbing shaft as one dirty cop pulled her hair and another dirty cop groped her ass as hard as he could, Cass's pussy started dripping and pulsing. Bent over and handcuffed, she closed her eyes and focused on the sounds of their sadistic lust and the feeling of their hard cocks. The dirty cock in her mouth started thrusting and facefucking her just moments after she opened up for him.

Self-righteous asshole wants me so fucking bad, she told herself again as she slurped, sucked, and slobbered on his pumping dick and balls. The cop fucking her face groaned and slapped her plump, dangling tits hard as she drooled and moaned on his hard, wet dick. Finally, they slipped out from her bikini top to bounce wild and free.