Busty Blonde Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writhing and moaning: Cassandra felt every dribble and gob of thick, gooey sperm stick to and run down her ample, supple breasts and cling to or dangle from her rock hard and red hot nipples. Twitching with the aftershocks of her own orgasm, and now painted white with his, Cassandra was at a total loss for words.

She never wanted the moment to end. Feeling this virile man's huge, hot load coat her sumptuous body as her own girly cum poured from her cunt was the most delectable experience she had ever known.

Her eyes opened cautiously, afraid of another blast. There was Antonio, laying cross-way on the lounge chair: his head and legs dangling from either end with his big cock and balls hanging like the most tempting fruit in the Garden of Eden.

On hands and knees, with big sticky tits swaying and nipples nearly touching the ground, Cassandra prowled towards his wet, throbbing dick.

She had to thank him, in her own way, for that incredible, transcendent orgasm and for all the parts of her that this big banana touched, rubbed and coaxed into ecstasy.

Cass put her hands on his thighs and licked his shaft, making him twitch and stand up for her again. Wrapping her lips around his tip, she tasted the salty, sticky cum that he had left for her.

Completely glazed in his seed, she couldn't help but think that being filled with his cream would make her feel even more satisfied. She felt so greedy, so slutty, and so lucky to be right where she was sucking this big, thick, sticky cock.

No matter how her tongue fluttered on his head and her cheeks caressed his shaft, Antonio was down for the count. Cassandra's heavy tits hung below her, swinging back and forth and dripping with jizz as she thoroughly licked, sucked and cleaned his meaty cock and balls.

His chest rose and fell heavily with large breaths and muttered moans of disbelief and exhaustion. When her mouth had gathered every spat of sperm she could find, Cassandra pooled it at the back of her throat, savored it a moment, then gulped it all down.

It was then, finally, that the sex-crazed haze around her thinned. Now she could hear whispers and rustling of hedges. Coyly looking about, she noticed neighbors pressed against the all sides of Antonio's property line, pointing at them and murmuring.

That was her cue. Cass hopped up, tits jiggling and dripping with cum, and after swiftly tugging a sports bra over her sticky rack she bounced around the corner and onto her bicycle.

Her heart was racing. The sweet thrill of exhibition and glorious orgasm rode up her spine and tingled throughout her limbs.

Making her way down the street and out of sight of Antonio's house, she delighted in the sea breeze that blew softly upon her warm body and cum-covered skin. Unable to hold it back any longer, she let out a raucous laugh and smiled all the way to the shore.

Cass cut between a pair of closely nestled beach houses and rode her bike until she hit the white sand. She had forgotten her sunglasses at Tony's and now squinted at the sunny skyline.

Taking a moment to soak in the beautiful day, Cass walked slowly through the warm, inviting sand. The ocean water was chilly on her toes, and it pained her to think about washing away the sticky, musky seed that covered her face, tits, and stomach.

Hesitating to wade in past her calves, Cass gathered her hair in her hand and tied it up. She pulled off her sports bra again, feeling strands of cum stretch between her skin and the fabric as she did. The fall of each of her huge breasts pulled against her strong back muscles as they came to jiggle then rest on her chest.

Her soaked and sticky shorts came off next, and as she bent over to take them off she realized how much she would have enjoyed letting Antonio fuck her from behind.

Naked as the day she was born and inhaling the salty ocean air, Cass's mind replayed all her favorite parts of her wonderful morning bike ride.

Tony's stupefied face staring at her sexy body: she pictured it and giggled.

The needy way he sucked on her perfect tits as if he was drowning and they were full of oxygen: she groped her tender nipples and thought of that sweet, hot feeling.

How surreal and mind-shattering her orgasm was: she had no idea how badly she wanted, needed to be fucked just like that.

The pent-up potency he unleashed on her, blasting more cum in twenty unforgettable seconds than she imagined ten men had in their bodies altogether: she licked her lips at thought, searching for an unswallowed morsel of his sperm.

And the people, the onlookers catching a staggering show of superhuman sexuality: Cass could swear she had heard amazed mutters about her tits being "bigger than her head," and him "cumming like a firehose."

Those few were lucky enough to witness the awesome collapse of a star into a supernova, but Cass had experienced being at the center of the Big Bang.

Her morning was filled with the stuff wet dreams were made of, and Cass stood there in the ocean contemplating the sex-istentialism of it all.

It was only natural, with her head full of thoughts like these, that her hand drifted down to play with her clit while the other tugged gently at her nipples. She felt drunk, high, and still slightly out of her own body all at the same time.

Maybe, Cass thought, after dinner she could stop by Antonio's with a bottle of her husband's wine.

12