Busty Hotel Bar Pick Up

Story Info
Chance encounter at a hotel bar leads to passionate sex.
2.8k words
4.22
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Algren1
Algren1
61 Followers

*This is an extended and improved edit of 'Busty sex with a female focus'. Hope you enjoy the modifications.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't know who this man was standing at the bar but you liked what you saw.

He effortlessly motioned to the barman that he wanted a bottle of Corona and to put it on his tab. As he turned and lifted the bottle to his lips, you watched him survey the room.

He was older than you with short grey hair in a defined and neat parting. He wore an off pink single breasted blazer with what looked like a box fresh white shirt underneath. He finished off the look with dark blue chinos and tan Chelsea boots.

His waist was a trim 34' and his shoulders were broad. He was just under 6ft and wasn't a unit but he clearly took pride in his appearance.

His eyes seemed kind but they narrowed as he scanned the room. Was he looking for prey you thought? His demeanour seemed too relaxed to be a regular player but he exuded confidence and seemed alive in his surroundings.

His gaze continued its sweep and fell upon you sitting almost diagonally opposite him on the horseshoe bar. He looked you over, taking his time to drink you in before looking away.

You knew you were looking good. You'd arranged to meet a friend for a proper girls night out and yet at the very last moment had been blown out as she was having partner problems. Frustratingly your friend had left it so late, you were already en-route to the hotel before she had called.

Having got dolled up in a fabulous figure hugging black dress with your favourite heels, you had told yourself that you'd get at least one drink at the bar before considering heading home. Your dark brown, almost black hair was long and straight, your eyes large and sparkling and your lips coated in your most sensational red lipstick.

The neckline of your dress plunged low, showcasing a deep cleavage that you knew was eye catching to literally everyone in your vicinity. The material clung to the curves that your bra struggled to keep in check and you knew how insanely hot you were looking. Unfortunately though you were dressed up with nowhere to go and no one to see.

The guy looked over again, boldly fixing you with a stare and after you embarrassingly smiled at him, his mouth broke into a beaming smile which combined with the twinkle in his eyes caused you to rock back on your stool.

The meeting had gone really well I thought to myself. It was only a pathfinding mission to lay some foundations before I rocked up with the full team but the clients had been very receptive to my pitch and I felt really confident that this could be one of my biggest deals.

My PA had checked me into the hotel due to its proximity to the client and given the later time, and the meetings success, I had decided that I would stay the night and head home on the Saturday morning. I'd dumped my briefcase and tie in the room, topped up my Jo Malone cologne and headed down to the hotel bar to congratulate myself on a job well done.

I felt good and looked good and as I scanned the room I noticed a stunning brunette sitting opposite me on the bar. She looked sensational. Long dark shiny hair, big beautiful eyes and red lipstick screaming a warning sign of combustible material that inflamed my heart and loins when my eyes rolled down her body and saw her fabulous curves.

She was probably a 12 in size, maybe 5'7 -- 5'8 in height and had a chest that made me nearly choke on my drink. I wasn't close enough to make out their full shape but I could tell that they had size and presence and the fluttering in my underwear made it crystal clear that I wanted to see more.

Feeling bold and a little reckless, I called the barman over to me.

"Can you send over a bottle of Laurent Perrier Champagne and two glasses to that striking woman sitting over there please?"

The barman looked across at the honey that he himself had been eyeing up and then back and nodded.

As the barman prepared the champagne and the ice bucket, I took a slow walk around the bar smiling at the woman as I did.

My heart was pounding but I was feeling so buoyed from the meeting and so good at how I looked, that it just felt like fate that this woman was here.

"Hello there," I said casually.

"Hello," she replied in a sweet angelic voice that belied her sinful body.

"I'm sorry to come over uninvited but I noticed you sitting alone and I've had a really great day that I wanted to celebrate and I thought we could do it together".

"I'd be delighted to," she responded flashing a smile that tried but failed to hide her excitement at being approached by this guy.

We started talking about silly things before moving onto more flirtatious banter as the first and second bottle of champagne got consumed. As we did my eyes continued to drink in your body, peeking glances at your amazing breasts or your incredible legs every time I thought you were looking the other way.

In time, our body language became more receptive as we broke the touch barrier and started to occasionally and playfully touch or stroke each other's arms or legs.

We both sensed the sexual attraction building between us and as our bodies flushed with the excitement, our fragrances combined in a heady mix of sweet seduction.

As the third bottle is up ended into the ice bucket, I take your hand and ease you off the stool.

"Can you put this on my tab please, room 533" I say to the barman as you slightly lean into me.

I feel your warm curves pressing against my chest and I cannot wait to take you to my room.

We walk to the lift and ride it up in silence, staring at each other while mentally stripping away our clothes and picturing ourselves entwined and embracing.

Your body is begging to feel me pull down your damp knickers and I cannot wait to spring my trapped cock out from its boxers. You wonder what it will be like to feel my tongue in your mouth and I wonder what it will be like to feel the weight of your breasts in my hands. You hope that I will make you orgasm as hard as you desperately need to and I hope that you'll let me take my time in exploring your body.

I fumble for the key card, pushing open the door and pulling you inside. Kicking off our shoes, I move you into the room and take a moment to step back and look at you.

Christ you are so hot and look like one of my teenage wet dreams. Your body is reminiscent of something from a World of Warcraft graphic novel. Like an exotic enchantress from distant lands capable of seducing any man that she desires.

You possess the kind of pretty face and insane, womanly curves that demands me to be the Alpha male and take you back to my cave or room in this case. My lust is bubbling up in my trousers and heart as I push you up against a wall and roughly pull away every single piece of clothing until you are completely naked and my hungry eyes can fully ravish your incredible body.

To see your soft hair tumbling onto your shoulders, your big eyes sparkling with a mixture of lust and trepidation, your heavy chest rising and falling with every breath and your toned stomach curving down to the smooth prize that I want to make mine, is a sight guaranteed to make any red blooded barbarian become dizzy with animal passion.

The hotel room lights cast glorious shadows across your skin and when I can take the erotic visual torture no more, when my eyes have had their fill of your large breasts, narrow waist and curvy hips and I have removed all of my clothes to reveal a granite hard cock, I step in and completely ravage your body.

You cry out as my rough hands maul your smooth skin and squeeze the soft flesh of your plentiful bosom. My mouth is hot and hungry on your chewable nipples, devouring your juicy tits like a thirsty man in a desert.

I can't get enough of their taste and as you tip your head back I continue to grope them with both hands, struggling to cram as much of them as I can into my desperate mouth. Your body smells so good as the scent of sex mixes with your perfume and shampoo.

The desire that you have generated within me is all consuming. An intoxicating and overwhelming need to own you, breed you and love you. My heart is pounding and my cock is throbbing with so much blood that it feels like I've had a transfusion.

You can feel my hunger and you can feel my big shaft pressed into your thigh. You know that you are desirable. You know that your curves can mesmerise any male but the passion emanating from this new man is overwhelming to you.

Your usual confidence is replaced with a needy desperation to be fucked hard and an aching in your stomach that is making your pussy glisten. There is no ambiguity, no maybe's -- you simply must have his big cock inside you tonight.

You want to be so wet for him. You want to scream so loud for him. You want him to worship your body and you want him to reward your compliant submission with multiple orgasms.

His mouth descends across your tummy, pausing to explore you belly button and down to your silky smooth pussy. You hear me murmur in appreciation at what a beautiful thing I have found.

Settling on his knees, he deftly moves one of your legs onto his shoulder, taking your weight and steadying your balance. In doing so your prize is opened to him and his mouth falls onto your wet pussy with a passion double that of how he dealt with your breasts.

He is ravenous, sucking and licking all of your womanly juices and enjoying how much his hunger is driving you mad. You can feel the imperfections on the surface of his tongue as every movement plays across your super sensitive lips, sending mini waves of sticky sweet bliss deep into your core.

Your leg starts trembling and you feel yourself leaning more of your weight onto him which just pushes his lustful mouth and probing tongue even harder and deeper into you.

You can't believe the frenzy of his desire. You hear him enjoying your pussy like a bloated king enjoying a feast and feel his lips nibbling and sucking your clitoris.

Where did he learn this you ask yourself and why is he so lustful? Deep down you know why. Deep down you recognise the craving that men have for your womanly curves and you love that adoration.

In a dizzying whirl he effortlessly rises, picks you up, spins you round and lays you onto the hotel bed with your legs hanging off of the edge.

"I want you so badly" he says as he pushes your legs apart and buries his face into your groin.

"Oh god" you cry out as your back arches up and his tongue greedily laps your drenched labia.

"You taste so incredible" he continues.

The pleasure is so intense that you can literally feel your clitoris throbbing and you welcome the warning signs that your body gives you of an oncoming huge orgasm.

You feel so brazen and so wanton. You only met this guy tonight and only know his first name yet here you are, face flush with alcohol, stripped naked and spread eagled on a bed with his head between your legs.

So many guys would kill to be where he is now, so many men have eye fucked you from afar but he was in the right place at the right time and now he is the only man in the world that you care about. You're prepared to give yourself to him, let him do whatever he wants, let him touch you however he feels and all you want in return is to feel like the sensual feminine creature that you know that you are.

All that time in the gym, all those missed opportunities and all those other guys not worthy of your touch have built to this carefree and self-indulgent moment. To be taken, to be manhandled and to be idolised for the woman that you are by this complete yet captivating stranger.

You've no idea of his beliefs or his intentions. You have no idea where he lives or whether he has a wife. All you know is that you want him to fuck you senseless all night long. To impale you on the hard cock that you keep feeling against you.. To make you his woman, his slave and his concubine for the next few hours before the sun climbs back above the horizon.

Your hands fall onto his head and your fingers trawl through his hair in a frantic massage. As he devours your dripping pussy, you feel two fingers push through your sweet walls and begin to oh so gently rub your g-spot.

The welcome intrusion and soft pressure on that sensitive area sends spasms of delight throughout your body that feel like air bubbles popping within your soul.

"Oh please don't stop, please don't stop" you whimper as the sensations become overwhelming.

The intensity increases as you feel another finger move around your damp and sensitive arse and then it tentatively slides in. You feel invaded and completely at his mercy. And you love it.

"Oh Jesus, not there as well." you cry out grabbing his hair tightly.

Your feet start shaking and you feel that the fuse is lit on the rocket inside you.

His tongue is so skilled and his fingers are so magical in the way that he is solely focused on your pleasure. You want to squeeze your breasts, you want to rub his head and you try to fight the tremors moving up your leg.

But fearing that the rocket is about to launch, you simply reach for a pillow and bury it over your face to muffle the screams that are forming at the back of your throat.

In what seems like perfect co-ordination, he drives his tongue against your red hot clitoris just as his fingers push onto and hold firmly against your g-spot and his other finger drives a little deeper up your ass.

You gasp and time stops.

The rocket blasts off, your eyes roll back in your head and your hips lift off the bed.

A scream erupts from your lungs as the rocket inside races high above and then

explodes into a plethora of rainbow colours.

Bright light washes through your body and the shockwaves race out to your fingers and toes. Your body is freefalling, filled with exquisite and indescribable

pleasure.

You sense the elation filling your veins, you feel the contractions gripping his fingers and you detect the hot liquid gushing out of you. The last few months seem to have inextricably built to this very moment of release. An over inflated balloon of frustration just waiting for the right needle to pop it into an eruption of colour and joy.

You are aware that your pussy is being delightfully tormented, you can sense the wild lust in his eyes as he watches the orgasm that he generated wreak havoc on you but everything is muted as you float within this trembling bubble of bliss.

And then the bubble bursts.

You hear the tail end of your screams, you listen to him saying "Wow" at how shattering your orgasm was and you feel the wetness of the bedding beneath you.

As your heart rate slows and your breathing returns to normal, so your hips lower down onto the bed and you remove the pillow.

Through dazed eyes you look down at me and mutter

"Jesus Christ, what was that?"

I smile up at you as I move up alongside you and pull you up so that you are fully on the bed.

"That was a taster of what I want to do to you for as long as you'll let me".

And with that I lean down and kiss you deeply and passionately.

Algren1
Algren1
61 Followers