Busty Karen - Little Kelvin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen got three glasses. They weren't wine glasses but it would have to do.

"I want to thank you both again for taking me in tonight. It is so sweet. I just hate to impose."

"Okay, MJ, enough. You are welcome. Now that's enough with the thank yous. We are happy to help. Especially under these circumstances."

They ate a simple meal that Kelvin had prepared and MJ was impressed with how well he cooked. Before it was over, the girls had another glass of wine. Kelvin begged off. He wanted to do some research on a project at work. MJ got up to clear the table but Kelvin stopped her.

"I am sure you probably want a hot shower or better yet a hot bath. Karen just had one. Why don't you do one or the other and I will clean up the kitchen. Go on, now." Kelvin insisted.

MJ looked at Karen and smiled. "Nice husband, cook and maid. Does he do everything else as well?" It was with a little barb and they both caught it.

"Kelvin does everything well." Karen said.

"Oh, uh, Karen. I usually sleep nude at home. I brought a nightie but it is a baby doll. I don't have a robe."

"Hey, that's okay. You can borrow one of my oversized tee shirts. They are big for me and you might get lost in it, though. Go ahead. I will put it in the bathroom while you shower."

MJ decided that a hot bath sounded good. Karen showed her where everything was and went to look for a tee shirt. Kelvin was about to go to is computer but decided to let the girls have the bedroom until MJ finished. Karen came out toward the laundry.

"So, Kel, what do you think?"

"She's cute. She seems to be keeping a level head about the breakup."

"Yeah, she wasn't worried about domestic violence. She just didn't want the awkward scene when he packed his stuff and left. He had moved in with her, so it was her apartment. I would do anything to keep her from going to her mother's tonight. MJ said she is judgmental and preachy. Remind you of anyone? Remember why we decided to get married. It is no different from her really. She has had other boyfriends and she even admitted to sleeping with a few guys while she and Johnny were living together. We skirted the issue by getting married and then doing what we do. Huh? Same thing when you come down to it. So, we shouldn't judge either."

Karen then realized that she had come after a tee shirt in the laundry. She hurried to get it and took it back to the bathroom door. She tapped lightly at the door.

"Oh, come on in." MJ called. "Just finishing anyway."

Karen opened the door quietly and went to lay the shirt on the counter. MJ was just putting on her panties and had yet to put her top on. She didn't seem even slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, thanks, Karen. Better put my top on and hope this shirt hides my nipples. I don't want Kelvin to think I am an exhibitionist."

Karen wasn't sure to duck back out or continue the conversation. She had a quick glimpse of MJ's little breasts. They were cute on her frame. Sure enough, an A cup, all right. But she was also right about her nipples. They were very prominent atop pretty pink areolas. They were much like Karen's as far as the coloring except that Karen's were about four times wider in diameter than MJ. She put the tee shirt on to cover the flimsiest of baby doll tops.

When they made their way back to the living room, Kelvin suggested that they had a lot of talking to do that didn't include a nosy man. He was going to take a shower and work on his project a while then watch a little TV in the bedroom. Karen got up and went to the closet to get pillows, blankets and sheets to make up the bed when they were ready. Afterward, they sat back on the couch. MJ offered to get them another glass of wine. Karen was a little wary but agreed. She was afraid that with her low tolerance of alcohol, she might get too comfortable and make a verbal slip again. Last thing she wanted to do was share any part of their love life with MJ.

MJ and Karen settled on the couch and drank more wine. Karen was feeling rather buzzed. She wanted to help MJ get through the breakup even though there was nothing really anyone could do but listen and sympathize with her. Karen really couldn't offer words of wisdom nor did she try. MJ again recounted the history of her relationship with Johnny including her indiscretions. Karen didn't try to rationalize the events. It was up to MJ herself to come to grips with her actions. Yet blaming it all on herself was not the answer either. Johnny hadn't worked very hard on building mutual affection. Silently to herself, Karen was thankful that she had Kelvin. He was virtually selfless if you didn't count the fulfilment, he got from having a hot wife. Also, Kelvin was the instigator of her modeling and cuckold affairs.

Karen and MJ shared more of their histories. MJ was particularly interested in the aspect of their relationship of the body size discrepancy. Karen just told her the truth. Kelvin had grown into the role of leadership during and after college. To her, his size didn't matter. She explained that Kelvin had a sweetness about him that rendered everything else moot. Yes, she had been present when some supposed studs had insulted Kelvin. She had come quickly to his defense and told the guy to take a hike. In her eyes, that in no way diminished Kelvin. He would have done the same if he had heard anyone disparage her.

MJ began feeling warm. Whether or not it was from the tee shirt over the flimsy nightie or the last glass of wine, she was becoming a little flushed.

"Wow," MJ gasped. "I am feeling a little warm. Mind if I take the tee shirt off?"

"Of course not, Honey." Karen replied. "I guess since it is just us, I can drop the robe."

It wasn't intended to be sexual in any way on Karen's part. They kept talking and MJ seemed to want to explore more of Karen's sex life with Kelvin. Karen was careful not to indicate in any way that they were a part-time cuckold couple. She didn't even consider that they were a true cuckold couple, anyway. Their foray into the lifestyle was unmistakable, yes, but to her it seemed more like just dipping their toes in the water. Yet Karen did share that they had both been virgins when they married. MJ had trouble believing that the super-hot Karen was a virgin still through college.

"Did you date, then?" MJ asked.

"Yes. A little. Not much. Kelvin and I just studied together most of the time. We hung out some, also."

"No, I mean did you date other guys?"

"Oh, yes. Just a few."

"And you didn't have sex with anyone?"

"That's what I said. I wanted to keep my virginity."

"How about making out?"

"Yeah. I guess. Some."

"I just can't believe that a woman as hot as you could resist all the male attention."

The girls continued their conversation for a good while. Knowing that Kelvin was probably already asleep, Karen moved closer to MJ and lowered her voice some. She admitted that she had been 'touchy-feely' with a couple of guys but didn't reveal the extent of the amount of touching.

"I know the guys wanted to see your tits." MJ said.

"Well, yes. I was so accustomed to being ashamed of my breasts growing up that I may have been a little sensitive to being noticed for just that reason."

Karen was getting sleepy and got up to help MJ make up the couch. MJ again thanked her for inviting her to sleep over. When the bedding was done, Karen hugged MJ. MJ held her tightly again placing her face against the wall of breast flesh.

"Ummm, you smell so good, Karen. And your boobs are so soft and inviting."

She moved her hands under Karen's breasts as she had done once before. Not wanting to seem rigid, Karen returned the embrace and held MJ's upper body. She felt a little tingle in her gut as MJ ran her hands over her breasts. The hug was lasting longer than Karen realized. It was probably inappropriate for her to enjoy feeling MJ's hands caressing her breasts but she couldn't deny that there was some hint of excitement on her part. MJ then reached her hand up behind Karen's neck and pulled her face downward. Karen expected her to kiss her on the cheek to say goodnight. MJ instead planted a firm kiss on her lips. And she held her closely while she probed her lips with the tip of her tongue.

"Ummm. Karen, you taste so good. I just love everything about you."

"Uh, okay, MJ. I know you are really down about your breakup but are you sure this is appropriate?"

"I don't mean to offend, Karen. You are just so sexy."

MJ kissed her again with the same intensity. Karen could not think of rebuffing MJ with her fragile frame of mind. She didn't know exactly how to respond. She had never been kissed by a woman before. Yet MJ was so aroused that it was apparent that she wanted to continue the embrace. As MJ rubbed her massive breasts, her nipples hardened. MJ moved back a little and deliberately pulled the thin nightshirt taunt over Karen's breasts.

"Oh, my god, Karen. I can almost see through your shirt. God, your nipples are as hard as mine. Feel."

MJ took Karen's hand and placed it on her small breast. Karen did feel the hard nipple and puffy areola. It was almost like MJ was naked. Her baby doll top was thin and transparent. As she held Karen's hand to her bosom, she moved her body forward rubbing her pussy on Karen's leg.

"God. I wish I could make love to you, Karen. Have you never been with a woman?"

"Oh, gosh, MJ. No. I have never thought about it. Have you ever done this before?"

"Yes. A couple of times. I like cock, but I love the taste and smell of women. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Well, it was a little bit of a shock. I understand that you are upset over your relationship with Johnny. I just want you to feel comfortable here."

"Oh, Karen, I probably feeling too comfortable to come on to you like this. I just think you are a gorgeous woman and I don't want to upset you."

"Oh, Dear. I am not upset. I'm sure you have to sort through your mind the priorities of your life."

"See, Karen. When you call me Dear or Honey, it just turns me on sexually. I'm sorry. Do you think we could cuddle a little before we go to sleep."

"Oh, uh, I guess."

They sat back down on the couch and MJ held Karen's hand. She moved Karen's arm around her neck and rested her head against Karen's boobs. She placed her other hand on Karen's leg and pulled the nightshirt up until her hand was resting on her bare thigh. Karen gasped when she did that. MJ looked into Karen's eyes. Karen was blank in a way but MJ couldn't help herself. She slung her leg over Karen's lap and pressed her little breasts into Karen's ample bosom. Without waiting for a signal either way, she kissed her again and penetrated her lips with her hungry tongue.

"Oh, my god. I have wanted to kiss you a hundred times, Karen."

"Look, MJ. I am not shocked. Just surprised. I am married to Kel. I am not bisexual as far as I feel. You are vulnerable right now. Don't take this the wrong way but I need to talk this over with Kelvin. Let's get some sleep and talk about this tomorrow night. Okay? You will stay here tomorrow night. Please. If Kelvin is okay with it, we can continue this then."

Karen then kissed MJ on her lips.

"Sleep tight, MJ. Love you"

When Karen went into their bedroom, MJ lay back and put her hand under the tiny panties and felt the soft wetness of her shaved pussy. She stroked her pussy staying away from her clitoris to prolong the feeling. She had an orgasm and then another. Finally, she touched her hard clit and came in a huge rush. She had to put her other hand over her mouth to keep from crying out.

Karen went to the bathroom first. She noticed that Kelvin was sleeping soundly so her ran her hand under her bikini panties and touched herself in the same way that MJ was doing on the couch. She didn't know, of course, but both women came at approximately the same time. Karen just knew that Kelvin would be understanding when she talked to him the next day.

The next morning, they had bagels and juice for breakfast. They let MJ have the bathroom first. She showered and got ready for work. When she was ready to leave, she looked tentatively to Karen.

"I am going to talk to him this morning. You are staying tonight either way. Okay?"

MJ's heart felt flush. Karen was still interested it appeared after sleeping on it. She had no idea that Karen had masturbated after the left the living room. She blew a kiss to Karen and left. She was almost dizzy getting into her car for the drive to work. Hopefully that night, she would sleep with the object of her affection.

After Karen showered and put her makeup on, Kelvin thought she was leaving. He went to give her a kiss. She accepted but instead of leaving she sat at the kitchen table.

"Hey, Kel. If you have a second, I need to talk to you."

"Okay," he agreed, somewhat puzzled. "What's up?"

"Well, last night after you went to bed, MJ and I drank wine and talked. Anyway, to get to the point, she came on to me in a sexual way."

"Oh, gosh, really? What did you do?"

"Well, I was surprised. I mean she has seemed to have a particular interest in my big breasts but I never figured her for bisexual. She touched my boobs several times and kissed me on the mouth. I mean a really sexy kiss, not a peck of appreciation. She said that she had been wanting to do that for a while."

"Did you kiss her back?"

"Not exactly. But maybe. I don't know. She held the kiss a long time and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I guess maybe I did kind of kiss her back. I know she is vulnerable right now and I mentioned that to her. She said it had nothing to do with Johnny and the split up. She admitted that she had been with a few women before. She asked if I had. She is very interested in our relationship. I didn't know how to act."

"So, what did you do?"

"I got up and went to bed. But, uh, well, I was kind of turned on in a way. I mean I have never been approached like that. I probably shouldn't tell you this but before I came to bed, I fingered myself to orgasm."

"Darn. Why didn't you wake me up? I would have been glad to help."

"Stop it. I am being serious. Well, I promised her I would talk to you about it. I told her my marriage was my highest priority. And, uh, well, what do you think?"

"If you got yourself off afterwards, I think you are interested in seeing where this leads."

"Kel, I am not bisexual."

"I know, neither am I. But I have eaten other men's cum from your body and pussy. I have had to reconcile that. I mean, not now. I love it. But right at first, I thought it was weird."

"So, you think I should let this happen? I already told her she was spending the night with us tonight. Her boyfriend should be gone, but I guess I led her to believe that I was willing to do this with her."

"Seems like that is the answer already. What do you want me to do while you girls make love?"

"Oh, Kel. I don't want to do anything without you there. It's like when we play with another guy. It was grand when you were there to join in afterwards. I don't know how MJ would feel about that but the way she touched me, I think she would be down for anything."

"Okay. If she agrees. I can watch if you like. It is not much different than you fucking a man with my ardent approval."

"Oh, wow, Kel. What are we getting into? I never dreamed I could feel this way about a woman touching me. Let me think about some ground rules. I will tell her at work. I guess we will just play it by ear."

"Okay, cool. I will fix dinner. I guess I better go get some wine. That seemed to be the catalyst for getting you turned on. Afterwards, you should dress in sexy lingerie and heels. Like you do on the internet. Except this time, you are seducing a pretty girl."

"Okay. I will suggest it to her. She might want to reciprocate. At the very least you will get a great show. And it's not like I am seducing her. She was very much in control last night. I am used to being the dominant one. I guess I just have to train her, huh?"

"I look forward to it. Can't wait."

It was near lunch time when Karen first saw MJ. She passed by Karen's station and gave a little wink. It was more a question than anything. Karen motioned for her to join her at lunch. MJ smiled and licked her lips. They went to the cafeteria for lunch. Karen told her that she and Kelvin were up for whatever happened that night. She stressed that Kelvin would have to be with her or they might have to pass.

"You really asked him? Just like that? And he didn't think I am weird?"

"Not at all. I mean we talked about not having done anything like that. I surely would not do this behind his back. Just like I wouldn't cheat on him with a man behind his back."

"Does that mean you would cheat on him in front of his face?"

"I didn't say that. Sweetie, you are a hoot."

"Just asking. You left that base uncovered. But since I asked, would you do a guy in front of your husband if he agreed?"

"Don't push your luck, Bitch." She giggled. "By the way, I am wearing a sexy gown tonight. You might want to swing by your apartment and pick something up."

"Oh, my, girl. You guys are making it a special occasion."

"Well, it is sort of like losing my virginity the second time. Don't you think?"

"God, Karen. I am so hot. My pussy is leaking down my legs. Glad I am wearing as skirt. I want this to be special for you."

When they left work, both of them were practically giddy. Kelvin was going to get some finger food and dips to go with the wine. That way there wouldn't be much clean up. All were excited to see how it went. Kelvin had already showered and laid out the food when Karen got home. He just added some more hot water to her bath just as she got there. Karen kissed him and complimented him on his food selection. She took a warm bath and wrapped herself in a terrycloth robe. She went into the bedroom closet and picked out a long sheer white peignoir with a slight embroidery pattern that touched the floor. She was going to wear a sexy white bra and panty set with gold piping and thread. Her shoes were 4" white platforms. She had never worn the negligee in her modeling sessions. She wanted everything to be white to signify that she was losing her virginity. Kelvin thought it was appropriate. He was not sure about his role, but he was wearing a white satin boxer and a tee shirt top.

Karen laid out the clothing and retreated to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup. She had already shaved her pubis and pits to be fresh for her new lover. As she applied a little extra eye makeup, her hands were shaking almost uncontrollaby. How was she going to enjoy this? It was on now. No turning back. MJ was relentless in her lust for Karen. Karen just wanted to make sure that Kelvin was attended to also.

MJ showed up about an hour after Karen got home. She was wearing spiked heels under a terrycloth robe. She had a small overnight bag and seemed ready to go. Kelvin let her in and she immediately dropped the robe. She was wearing a black negligee that just barely covered her beautiful plump ass. Kelvin could see a satin thong rising high above her hip bones. Her shoes were clear mules that were tiny. There was no doubt in her mind that everything had been approved. She went to Kelvin and kissed him firmly on the lips.

"Help yourself to the food, MJ." Kelvin invited her.

"God, Kelvin. I need a glass of that wine I see. I guess I need to eat something just to settle my stomach. I am so excited that you agreed to this. I just love your wife. You are a lucky guy."

As they talked, Karen appeared in the doorway and stopped. God, she was beautiful. There she stood over six feet tall in her heels. The peignoir barely hid anything. The bra was straining to hold up her J cups. It held the breasts firmly allowing an acre of cleavage above the top. Her white and gold panties covered she slick pussy and rose into and above her leg creases. The fullness of her hips was intoxicating. MJ and Kelvin were both starting to leak precum.