Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet Jamal continued to work on her, his hand still moving diligently inside her panties, until she finally had to reach down and place her hand over his. "Please...please...no more," she pleaded, her oversensitive pussy throbbing from the intense sensations those talented fingers had just given her.

Jamal stopped what he was doing, but kept his hand where it was, his huge mitt cupping her sex possessively. "Nice, very nice," he said as Tanya slowing withdrew her hand from his, setting it back on the arm of her chair, but making no move to close her legs, or remove his hand from inside her panties.

"Oh fuck, was that ever hot!" Zeke said, causing everyone at the table to look in his direction. He reached beneath the table and unzipped his jeans, drawing out his cock, which was rock hard. He pointed the dripping tip right at Tanya. "Jesus, I need to come again after watching that."

"Elliott," Jamal said, looking past Tanya to her son. "You can let go of her skirt now." Elliott released his hold on the material which then slumped against Jamal's arm, but still left their view of his hand beneath Tanya's panties mostly unblocked. Elliott then looked at Jamal expectantly. "I want you to go into the house and get a couple of things for your mother." Once again it struck Elliott as strange that Jamal was talking as if she wasn't right there between them. "Get her one of those hairband things to tie her hair back, and I want you to get her some red lipstick."

"Red lipstick?" Elliott asked, looking quickly at his mother who was still recovering her intense orgasm.

"Yeah, as bright red as you can find."

All eyes looked at Tanya as she turned towards her son. "Elliott, on my makeup table you'll see some tubes of lipstick standing on end. On the bottom you'll see the names. I think there's one there by Revlon called 'Ravish Me Red'. And in the top left drawer you'll find a bunch of hairbands and scrunchies."

Jamal nodded, a smile on his face. "I love that, 'Ravish Me Red'. That seems pretty appropriate, based on what we're going to be doing to that sweet mouth from now on."

Elliott rose from his chair and hurried into the house. He couldn't believe how wired he was to see what Jamal was going to have her do next. Since he wanted her hair pulled back, and fresh lipstick put on, it wasn't hard to guess that he'd be putting her mouth back to work. That last comment of his made that idea a no-brainer.

Elliott scrambled up the stairs and into his mother's bedroom, heading straight for her makeup table. He opened the drawer she'd mentioned, spotting a myriad of combs, brushes, clips, and other hair accessories. He rifled around amongst the various hairbands and scrunchies, finally pulling out a scrunchie covered in yellow material. He figured it would match her sundress pretty well. He turned his attention to the lineup of lipstick tubes standing on end next to some other makeup containers. The black and silver tubes looked like a column of bullets, but bigger. It reminded him of his own cock compared to those of his three bullies. The second one he turned over was the one she wanted, 'Ravish Me Red'. He turned on his heel and sped out of there, taking the stairs two at a time.

When he got to the table, everyone was still in the same position. Jamal's hand was still inside his mother's panties, his fingers moving languidly over her hot flesh, while Zeke still had his dick out, the end dripping precum as he slowly stroked it back and forth. Elliott could tell that Zeke was doing it slowly just to keep it nice and hard, not to get off. He figured his mother would be put in charge of taking that load out of him.

"Here's everything you wanted," Elliott said as he set the stuff down on the table in front of Jamal.

"Good man. Before you sit down, grab that cushion off that foot rest thing." Jamal pointed to the cushion atop one of the ottomans in front of the closest lounger. Elliott stepped over and grabbed it before retaking his seat. "Great. Toss it under the table." Elliott did as he was asked and then sat forward, elbows on the table, not wanting to miss a thing.

Jamal kept his hand inside Tanya's panties as he passed her the scrunchie. "Okay, sweetheart, put that hair up for us. We don't want your hair getting in the way when we put that pretty little mouth of yours to work. And remember that. You might want to keep a bunch of those hairbands sitting around the house. You're going to be sucking a lot of cock from now on, and whenever we want to use your mouth, I expect you to pull you hair back to get that mouth ready for us. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Tanya compliantly agreed as she whipped her blonde locks up into a ponytail and cinched it tight with the scrunchie. Her legs were still spread wide apart as Jamal kept his hand slowly kneading her pussy.

"Good girl." Jamal looked at the lipstick tube. A smile played at the corners of his mouth as he read the name, and then handed it to her. "It's the same with the lipstick. Unless I tell you otherwise, I want it to be bright red, like this one. And the same with your fingernails and toenails-bright red. When we get here tomorrow, I expect you to have that taken care of. You got it?"

"Yes sir."

"All right then. Put some of this on. I want to see what those sweet lips look like when they're dressed up properly." Jamal handed her the lipstick.

Tanya removed the cap, spun out the waxy tube and expertly applied a thick layer of the brilliant red lipstick. The boys, including Elliott, all watched in rapt attention as she rolled the tube over those soft pouty pillows, making them glisten wetly. The bright red color looked luridly wicked against her alabaster skin, turning her mouth into an inviting red gash that they already knew was the perfect cocksucking receptacle.

"Nice, very nice. That's the way your mouth should look all the time when we come here," Jamal said as he finally pulled back his hand from inside her panties, a wet sucking sound accompanying the withdrawal, letting Elliott know it was likely he'd had his long middle finger buried inside her gooey trench. His big black hand was covered with her juices, her warm cunt-honey glistening erotically on his skin. Elliott could smell his mother's alluring scent, the heady aroma filtering deliciously into his senses like an intoxicating drug. "First thing, give me those panties of yours. I've gotta wipe this hand on something."

As soon as Jamal had withdrawn his hand, Tanya had demurely closed her legs and pushed her skirt down. Now, she shimmied her hips as she reached beneath her dress and pulled her panties off, passing them to Jamal obediently. He took the tiny piece of silky yellow fabric, already soaked with her juices, and wiped off his hand, her sticky discharge shimmering nastily on the surface of the sexy garment. Jamal spotted Elliott watching him intently as he wiped off each shiny finger. He then tossed the panties to the boy, who instinctively snatched it out of midair and clutched it to his chest.

"There you go, Cox. I think you can put those to good use," Jamal said as Elliott stared at the prized panties like he'd just discovered the Holy Grail. Elliott saw the others watching him and, with a guilty look on his face, he stuffed the panties into his pocket. Jamal turned his attention back to Tanya. "Good girl. Now, get down there under the table and take care of Zeke. Wrap those sexy red lips around that cock and keep sucking until he fills that pretty mouth of yours."

Without a word of objection Tanya crawled beneath the table and placed the cushion on the ground in front of Zeke as he spread his legs, his rigid dick hanging out of the opening of his jeans. His hand was wrapped around the base, pointing it at her like a gun, precum drooling from the tip.

"Make that mouth into a nice oval for me," Zeke said. "Give me a nice target to aim for." As Tanya moved closer, she did as Zeke asked, circling her pouty lips into an inviting red 'O'.

"Oh fuck, look at that," Gunner said. All of the boys stared at Tanya's beckoning open mouth, a perfect cocksucking orifice that seemed to be just begging to be filled.

"Oh yeah, that's real nice," Zeke said. "Now let me see you run that tongue around those pretty lips. Get them nice and wet for me."

Tanya didn't hesitate. She rolled her pink tongue in a slow teasing circle around her pouty lips, making then shine invitingly, the red lipstick standing out brilliantly against her creamy white skin.

"Oh man, she's got a perfect mouth," Gunner said, his hand rubbing over the front of his jeans. "Fill it for her, Zeke."

"All right, baby-doll, come and get it. I've got another nice big load for you," Zeke said as he flicked the dripping knob of his surging prick at Tanya's face, a glistening web of precum flying from the tip and landing lewdly on her cheek.

The touch of the slimy discharge on her skin seemed to fire Tanya's ardor even more. She slid her hands along the insides of Zeke's spread thighs as she moved closer, her mouth open invitingly. The boys all watched as she pursed her lips forward, as if preparing for a torrid kiss. Instead, her lips pressed against the flared head of Zeke's cock, the brilliant redness of her lipstick looking sinfully hot against the pebbly glans. She moved her head forward, her lips opening wider as they followed the expanding contours of the mushroom-shaped crown. The bright red pillows of softness slipped over Zeke's pronounced corona, and then locked down on the rigid shaft, the enormous cockhead locked within her mouth.

"Mmm..." A gentle moan of pleasure came from deep in Tanya's throat.

Zeke felt her tongue roll over his enflamed crown, bathing it with saliva. And then he felt a gentle suction as her tongue swirled all around the hot knob trapped within her mouth. He smiled at the perfection of the way her mouth was treating his needy prick-not too hard, not too soft-just right.

Her hands slid all the way up his jean-covered thighs to his crotch. He drew his own hand back from the base of his cock to give her free access. She didn't waste any time, slipping one hand around it firmly. She started to pump it towards her face, at the same time sliding her stretched lips further down his upright shaft, inch after inch of hard teenage cock disappearing into her mouth.

"Fuck, look at her go," Gunner said. All the boys watched intently as Tanya started to make oral love to Zeke's thrusting erection. Her head was bobbing methodically back and forth as her pumping fist worked on the lower part of the throbbing shaft. Zeke's cock was glistening wetly with a combination of her saliva and sparkling traces of her red lipstick.

"Glugh...glugh...glugh..." Nasty cocksucking sounds emanated from beneath the table as Tanya sucked feverishly, frothy slobbers of saliva oozing from the corners of her mouth and dangling lewdly from the underside of Zeke's cock.

"Jesus, look at her go for it," Gunner said, his hand busy rubbing over the front of his jeans. "She wants that cum bad."

"Yeah, she seems hungry for it all right," Jamal added. "We're going to be keeping her full of the stuff from now on. We'll give her as much cum as she can handle, and then we'll give her a little more."

"Is that what you want, baby-doll?" Zeke asked. "You need it, don't you? You need to feel that hot cum filling your mouth and sliding down your throat. Is that what you want? You want another nice hot mouthful of my jizz? Do you want me to feed it to you?" He had a mischievous smile on his face as he flexed his hips up against Tanya's sucking mouth, driving his prick deeper into that hot sucking orifice.

"Glugh...glugh...glugh..." Tanya continued with the same gagging sounds as her eyes looked up at Zeke's. She nodded slightly, letting him know that was exactly what she wanted.

Tanya removed her hand from the shaft of Zeke's cock as her head kept bobbing. She extended the fingers of both hands towards the base of his throbbing shaft and started scratching teasingly, her long fingernails tracing slowly over the taut skin around the base of his rock-hard member.

"Oh fuck, look what she's doing," Zeke said as he gave off a loud moan. "That...that feels fucking amazing."

Tanya's fingernails continued to do their thing at the base of Zeke's thrusting prick, leaving tiny red marks in their wake on his shaved skin. She kept up her insistent bobbing at the same time, frothy rivulets of spit flowing down the veiny shaft and dropping onto the deck surface beneath them.

"Oh man, that mouth of hers is incredible. So fucking hot and wet," Zeke said, his breathing becoming more ragged by the second. "And those fingernails...fuck, man...I...I...oh fuck, HERE IT COMES!"

"Acccgghh..." Tanya made an erotic gagging sound as Zeke went off, flooding her mouth with a torrent of cum. She kept bobbing her head rhythmically, her cheeks caved in as she sheathed his spewing prick in a hot wet embrace with the tissues inside her mouth. Shot after shot of thick teenage cum filled her mouth as Zeke's cock pulsed and bucked. Milky white wads of jizz appeared at the corners of her overflowing mouth and then slipped out, sliding sluggishly down the shaft. A big gob gathered on the underside of his rearing prick and dangled downwards, waving in the air wickedly before dropping with a splat onto the deck surface.

"Oh fuck, yeah. C'mon, baby-doll, get it all," Zeke moaned as he continued to unload, filling Tanya's mouth with his potent seed. Tanya sucked ravenously, the teasing tips of her fingernails tracing across the taut skin at the base of Zeke's pulsating cock, driving him crazy.

"Glmmpph..." With her mouth full, Tanya swallowed, the sound drawing the boys' attention to her contracting throat. They watched as she drew the sizzling load of spunk into her belly, her painted lips still bobbing up and down as she worked to pull as much cum out of Zeke as she could. She swallowed again, and again, the muscles in her throat rippling in what Elliott thought was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen.

"Oh fuck, man, you're right, Jamal, she loves that shit," Gunner said, his eyes glued to Tanya's slavishly working mouth.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna keep that pretty little mouth busy from now on," Jamal said, a conniving smile on his face as he nodded slowly.

The intense sensations of Zeke's climax dwindled, and Tanya instinctively slowed her voracious sucking. She drew her hands back to slowly caress the inside of Zeke's thighs as she nursed tenderly at the drooling tip of his cock, drawing out the final savory drops of cum.

"Bring your cushion and get over here, Blondie," Gunner said as he turned his chair sideways and started undoing his pants. "I've got some more for you."

Tanya obediently drew her mouth from Zeke's cock, her tongue circling her brilliant red lips as she lapped up the beads of cum that had seeped from the corners of her mouth. She grabbed the cushion and backed out from beneath the table. She stepped around to where Gunner was seated and placed the cushion on the deck in front of him before dropping to her knees. She looked up, her red lips wet and open for business, a milky dollop of Zeke's cum dangling from her chin. Gunner had his cock out by now and was stroking it as soon it came unfurled from the confines of his jeans. The big flared knob looked red and angry, precum already glistening at the tip.

"C',mere, let me help you with that," Gunner said as he reached forward to Tanya's chin and scooped up the swaying wad of jizz on his fingertip. He took his cum-covered finger and fed it into her mouth. Tanya eagerly closed her lips over the invading digit, her tongue swirling over it as she drew in the silky discharge.

"That's the way, that's a good girl," Gunner said as he sawed his finger back and forth between the MILF's bright red lips. "I've got a lot more of the good stuff for you, but I want you to do something else for me before you can have it."

Tanya looked at him questioningly as she knelt before him, expecting him to just plug his big cock into her mouth so she could suck him off.

"Stay on your knees, just like you are, but I want you to slip your arms out of the sleeves of that dress and lower your top. I want a good look at those big tits of yours."

Tanya complied with Gunner's request and reached up with one hand, grabbing hold of the shoulder straps of her dress and her bra.

"Un-uh!" Gunner interrupted. "Leave your bra on for now. I bet that bra looks real pretty and I want to see that first."

Tanya released the bra strap and pushed the strap of the yellow dress over her shoulder, snaking her arm back out through the opening. She did the same on the other side, and then took hold of each strap, pulling it down and over the projecting shelf of her voluminous tits. Once clear of the heavy orbs, she let the top part hang down, the stretchy material keeping it adhered tightly to her waist.

"Oh man, what a set of tits," Zeke said, now partially recovered from his climax.

"What a set indeed," Jamal added. All of the boys were staring at Tanya's massive guns, beautifully encased in the corn-silk yellow bra. The mounds of tit-flesh were pushed up and together spectacularly by the heavily-reinforced bra, almost spilling over the tops of the jam-packed, lacy cups. The pale yellow shoulder straps were stretched taut, strained to the limit by the heavy load they were carrying.

"Gorgeous," Gunner mumbled as he stared at Tanya's tits, his hand pumping methodically back and forth along his rearing prick. "Squeeze them for me."

Tanya slid her hands beneath her breasts and cupped them, her fingers spreading out over the surface of the sexy bra. Her hands looked tiny compared to the big round spheres they were holding. She hefted them slightly and squeezed gently, the soft flesh wobbling teasingly as she pushed her breasts together and up. She released them, letting them settle on her chest, and then she repeated the act, cupping her breasts more firmly this time.

"Ohhnn..." A soft moan escaped her lips as she groped herself, her eyes half-closed as her hands slid insistently over the pretty yellow bra.

"Take 'em out," Gunner instructed, precum dripping from the tip of his cock as his hand pumped diligently back and forth.

Tanya reached up with her right hand and slid her fingers down inside the left bra cup. They watched her manipulate her fingers to get beneath the big round tit, and then she pulled it slowly upwards, drawing it out of the confining bra cup. She let it drop down on top of the lacy bra, the enormous tit settling deliciously on her chest.

"Now the other one," Gunner said as the boys focussed on Tanya's chest.

She repeated the procedure with her right breast, drawing it carefully out of the jam-packed bra and letting it settle and rest next to its partner, the massive tits more than filling the breadth of her chest from side to side.

"Oh fuck, those are amazing," Zeke said, his eyes zeroing in on Tanya's exposed breasts. "I can't wait to get my cock between those."

"Just settle down, buddy," Gunner replied. "You just came in her mouth. It's my turn now."

"Don't worry, Zeke," Jamal added. "You'll get to fuck them soon enough."

Elliott sat there bug-eyed, watching his mother kneel before Gunner, her tits fully exposed. They were even more beautiful than he'd imagined. Big, round, and so soft-looking it almost took his breath away. Her pebbly areolae were medium-sized, and a delightful hot-pink color. Her nipples were the same color, but they were big, even bigger than he pictured. He could see how excited she was by how hard they were. They stuck out-no-they thrust out from the surface of her tits, and the word that came to his mind was 'proudly'-yes-they thrust out proudly, pointing slightly upwards, as if beckoning for a mouth or fingers to reach forward and suck on them or play with them, something Elliott had always dreamed of.