Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,713 Followers

"Mmm, that mouth of yours really is something," his mother cooed, looking down at him with a lascivious look on her face. "Here, baby, do the other one now."

She switched her hands to her other breast, cupping it and lifting it towards Elliott's avidly-sucking mouth. His lips gently clamped down on her eraser-like nipple as he proceeded to give it the same treatment as its partner.

"Aaah, yeah, that's so good." Elliott saw his mother tip her head back as he flicked his eyes upward. She closed her eyes and a blissful smile came over her face as he continued to suckle at her huge tit. He swirled his tongue over the whole front of the massive orb, causing her to shiver with pleasure.

"Oh God, baby, you're making me tingle all over with that pretty little mouth of yours."

Elliott's heart swelled under her words of praise as he kept sucking and licking. After a couple of minutes, she had him switch back to her other breast, and they kept that up, with her offering up one huge tit at a time as he continued to tenderly worship her succulent breasts. He could feel her pleasure level escalating as he worked her over, her breathing becoming ragged as those massive jugs surrounded his face.

"I'm almost ready to come from you just sucking on them, baby, but why don't you slip a finger into Mommy so we can make this a real good one."

Her breasts were shiny with Elliott's warm saliva, but even with his face at her chest level, his senses were tingling from the intoxicating scent rising from her loins. As he drew on one nipple with his lips and tongue, he slid his middle finger through the slippery petals at the gates of her dripping pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was, and so hot that it almost took his breath away. He slid his finger right in to the third knuckle as he felt the warm flesh close down around it.

"That's it, but just slide it nice and easy, baby. Like I said, Mommy's pretty sore down there. Just go nice and slow... that's it...nice and...oh yeah, that's so good."

Elliott had barely gotten his finger into her and already she was starting to shift about restlessly. Between his sucking mouth working on her tits and his finger sliding over the steaming hot tissues inside her, he had her close to coming in no time flat.

"Mmm, that feels really good, sweetie. I want to get off while you're sucking on my tits, but do you want Mommy to feed you some of her juice when she comes?"

With his lips still clamped on her nipple, Elliott flicked his eyes up to meet his mother's lusty gaze and nodded.

"That's it, sweetie. I want you to keep that finger working inside me, but when I come, put your other hand right in front of my pussy. I'm kind of a gusher, but I think you like that, right, baby? I've seen the way you like to lick my dirty panties."

Elliott was shocked by what his mother was saying, having thought she had no idea about his hobby of stealing her panties and bras from the laundry hamper for his jerk-off sessions. He saw the bewitchingly knowing look in her eyes, and realized he hadn't fooled her one little bit.

"Oh, I know how much you like to taste what's in those panties, how much you like to lick up Mommy's juices. I've known for years that you've been taking them from the laundry. Sometimes they come back looking like you've chewed on them for hours. And do you think I never noticed all those white, crusty patches inside my bras when I went to do the washing? There's usually so much of your cum there that there's no way I could miss it if I tried. Here baby, suck on my other boob for a bit now." His mother interrupted her narrative and pulled his mouth over to her other glistening breast, feeding the big stiff nipple between his parted lips. He obediently closed down on the rubbery bud, sucking gently as his tongue swirled over her areola. "That's it, keep sucking just like that. Yes, I've known for a long time what you've been doing with my underwear, and at first, I was kind of shocked, but then I realized it was probably typical of every growing boy to do that. And the longer it went on, the more I found I was actually excited by the idea of you doing it. It seemed like the perfect way for you to show how much you cared about me, and loved me—worshipping the juices from the very trough that gave you birth. And I let you keep doing it, because I loved you too. Sometimes I'd even rub my panties right into my bird before putting them in the laundry. Bird, isn't that a funny name for it. That's what my mother used to call it when we were little. Anyway, I'd rub my panties into my bird so I'd get them nice and wet, knowing you'd like that."

Elliott couldn't believe what he was hearing, but the stiffness of his cock made it clear how excited he was by what she was saying.

"Mmm, that feels so good with that sweet mouth on my boobs and your finger inside me like that. Let me feel that finger, baby, move it around for Mommy. That's the way, nice and slow, just like that. Bring your finger to the top part of my pussy, sweetheart. Rub the tip on the underside of where my clit is...yeah...that's...oh fuck yes, that's it...that's the spot."

Elliott had heard about the so-called "G-spot", the miraculous trigger spot inside a woman's pussy that could send them to the heights of ecstasy. He didn't know if this was his mother's G-spot, but whatever it was, it had her climbing the walls. She seemed to grind her pussy down onto his hand as he rubbed the tip of his finger over that spot she'd asked for on the roof of her vagina.

"Oh fuck, yeah. That's perfect. Just keep rubbing there...nice and slow..."

Elliott felt her shiver and knew she was close. Her body was almost vibrating with pleasure.

"You've almost got Mommy there, baby. You better put your hand...OH GODDDDDD..."

Elliott had felt her body start to twitch and brought his free hand to the front of her pussy just in time. He cupped his fingers and pressed the tips against the bottom of her slit just as she started to go off. He felt his hand get sprayed with her warm nectar, the juices coating his palm within seconds. With his lips locked around her throbbing nipple, he could feel her heart pounding rapidly as she climaxed, her eyes closed and her head tilted back as the blissful waves of ecstasy rolled over her.

"OH GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed as her orgasm continued, her body twitching and shaking with the intensity of it. Elliott continued sucking at her tit as his finger rubbed teasingly over that magic spot inside her. He felt more of her juices spray onto his hand, the thought of it making him dizzy with excitement. She twitched and shook as the delicious orgasmic twinges touched every nerve ending of her body. As her climax continued, Elliott kept worshipping her tits with his mouth, while his finger worked its magic inside her. Finally, the scintillating sensations waned, and she slumped back into the chair, her chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath.

Elliott instinctively sat back, giving her big hard nipple one last tender kiss before he did. He withdrew his finger from inside her at the same time, even though he felt like he could play around in that hot wet pussy forever. His mother looked down at him with glassy eyes, looking all dreamy and blissfully content.

"See, I told you Mommy's boobs were sensitive. Did you like sucking on them, sweetie?"

"Yes, I loved it," Elliott responded immediately.

"Did I make a mess on your hand there? That felt like a really good one." Elliott held up his hand for her to see, the whole thing glistening with her sprayed juices. "Wow, it looks like I did. That's all for you, baby. Go ahead, lick it up."

With his mother watching intently, Elliott brought his gooey hand to his face. He extended his tongue and ran it across the palm, the succulent nectar gathering on his tongue. He drew it back into his mouth, and swallowed. "Mmm," he purred.

"That's my good boy. I bet that's better than sucking on Mommy's panties, isn't it?"

Elliott nodded vigorously and went back to licking his hand. She'd sprayed so much that he even had to lick the back of his hand, and then he deliriously licked each finger clean, sliding them between his lips and wrapping his tongue around them in order to get every drop.

Tanya watched her young son intently, a calm knowing smile on her face. Her son's eager mouth had felt wonderful on her breasts. He was so gentle, so caring, and yet those lips and tongue really seemed to know what they were doing. She knew he was inexperienced, and yet he seemed so natural when it came to providing oral pleasure. It reminded her of herself, and how much she loved having cocks in her mouth, and that luxurious feeling as their loads slid down her throat. Something she'd had more of in the last day than she'd ever had with her pencil-dicked husband. She chalked up Elliott's oral talents to something in her genes that she'd passed down. Whatever it was, she knew that whatever happened going forward, she wasn't about to give up making use of her son's talented mouth on a regular basis, just like she hoped the three boys wouldn't give up on using hers. And as she looked at her son happily sucking on his cum-covered fingers, she felt herself getting turned on again already. Maybe that lesson in pussy-eating she'd promised him would have to start sooner than she'd originally intended. "Do you like that, baby? Do you like licking up Mommy's honey?"

"I love it, Mom. It tastes incredible."

"Would you like some more, sweetie?" Tanya accompanied her words by giving him a teasing smile at the same time as she sat back in the chair and pulled the sides of her robe open.

Elliott watched, aroused beyond words, as she drew her legs up and draped them over the arms of her chair. Her pussy was beautifully on display. Her shaven mound looked pouty and in need of attention. Her vividly-pink inner lips glistened erotically. As she parted her legs even further, those shiny lips parted slightly, a teasing web of translucent fluid bridging the gap from one side to the other. Elliott was so overwhelmed with excitement as he looked at that glistening web of cunt honey that he thought he might pass out. It was almost like one of his dreams, his mother totally spread out for him, beckoning him to bring his hungry mouth between her creamy thighs and pleasure her for hours on end.

He was about to do just that when his phone rang, indicating a call, not just a text. The sound drew the attention of both of them, and two sets of eyes went to the phone sitting on top of the table.

"It's Jamal," Elliott said as he looked at the call display.

"You'd better answer it." Elliott noticed the quick look of excitement in his mother's eyes as she nodded towards the phone. "When you answer it, put it on speaker."

Elliott hit the button as he answered. "Hello."

"Smallcox, how are things going over there?" Jamal's voice came clearly through the phone to both of them. There was some background noise, which to Elliott sounded like they might be driving.

"Uh, everything's okay."

"Is your mother still up?"

Elliott met his mother's eyes, and she gave him a quick nod as she brought her hand down between her spread legs, her red-tipped fingernail toying lewdly near the top of her glistening slit. "Uh, yes, she's still up. We're just uh, we're just sitting here talking."

"Good. We're going to stop by for a couple of minutes."

"WHAT?" Shocked, Elliott gasped out his response.

"I said we're going to stop by. Do you have a problem with that, Smallcox?" The stern tone in Jamal's voice let Elliott know that the young black man had picked up on his concern.

"Uh, no. It's just that she's...she's still kind of sore from what happened earlier."

"Don't worry about that, we're not going to fuck her. And like I said, we're only going to be a few minutes, but let her know here's what I expect."

"What?" Elliott looked up at his mother, who slid her legs off the arms of the chair and sat forward, listening closely to what Jamal was about to say.

"Here's what I want to see when we get there. I want her hair pulled back, fresh lipstick on, have her put on something sexy, and I want her on her knees in the bedroom. You got it?"

As Elliott looked up questioningly, his mother nodded, her eyes sparking as a suppressed smile came over her face. "Uh, okay, I'll let her know what you said."

"Good. We're about ten minutes away." And with that, Jamal was gone.

"Did you hear that tone in his voice?" Tanya said as she stood up and pulled her robe around her. "I think it's best if we do as he says. I don't want him getting angry with you. Now, while I get ready, can you clear up these dishes, sweetheart?"

"Uh, sure, Mom," Elliott replied, noticing his mother looked a little more eager about the arrival of the bullies than he was. Holding her robe closed, his mother scurried up the stairs, leaving Elliott feeling lost when he thought about that gorgeous pussy he'd been just about to start worshipping. He was hoping after the bullies were done, she'd remember where they'd left off.

He got up from the table and cleared away the dishes, rinsing them off before stuffing them into the dishwasher. He'd just finished washing out the pot he'd heated the stew in when the doorbell rang. Elliott dried his hands on a tea towel as he made his way to the front door. He barely had the door open an inch before the boys strode through, laughing and talking amongst themselves. Once again, Elliott was both impressed, and afraid, by the confident swagger with which each of them carried themselves. They each looked like they were on top of the world without a care, something he knew he'd never be able to replicate. No, it just wasn't in his makeup to have the kind of self-assured strut that these boys had.

"So, how's your mom doing?" Jamal said as he stopped in the kitchen and turned to him.

"Uh, she's okay. A little sore, I think, but she's all right."

"Good. See, Smallcox, we told you your mom had a body made for big cocks. She took all three of us like a champ."

"Yeah, over and over," Zeke added.

Gunner poked Zeke playfully on the arm before adding his own comment. "Yeah, the way that hungry pussy of hers was working my cock, I thought she was gonna snap the fuckin' thing right off." All three of the boys chuckled.

"Is she upstairs and ready like I asked?" Jamal gestured over his shoulder to the curving stair behind him.

"Uh, I'm not sure. She went up to get ready right after you called, so she might be by now."

Jamal nodded, a sinister smile turning up to corners of his mouth. He turned to his two friends. "All right. Let's go take a look, boys. I can feel this load comin' on already. Time to do some dumpin'."

Not sure what was expected of him, Elliott stood in place and watched them start up the stairs. They'd only gone up a couple of steps before Jamal looked over his shoulder. "What are you waiting for, Smelliott. Get your puny white ass up here and watch. This is another part of those life lessons we're giving you in return for that tutoring you're going to give us."

Elliott was happy to be included, even as an observer. So, willing to do anything Jamal told him to do, he stepped forward and trailed obediently behind as the boys made their way upstairs. He watched as Jamal opened the pair of doors of his mother's bedroom and strode right in, as if he owned the place. He could see that both of the bedside table lamps were on, bathing the room in warm golden light. Looking through the tall muscular bodies of the three boys in front of him, Elliott spotted his mother, kneeling on a pillow at the foot of the bed. The first thing he noticed was what she was wearing. Her curvy body was clad in a brilliant white satin chemise, the white so shiny that it looked like flowing silver. It was trimmed with delicate black lace at the bra cups, the top edge of the bodice portion, and along the bottom of the hem, which Elliott noticed ended high on her thighs, with a teasing slit rising higher on her right thigh. Her tanned legs were bare beneath the daringly-high hem of the chemise, and his gaze followed the sensuous line of her kneeling form to her feet, which were clad in white high-heeled slingbacks.

As if pulled in by magnets, his eyes were instinctively drawn back to her sumptuous chest. Shiny, black, slender ribbon-like straps ran from the top of the lace-trimmed bra cups over her shoulders, the straps stretched so taut they were pulled partially away from her body as they ran down her chest. The chemise fit tightly to her huge tits, the shadows from her big nipples showing how stiff they were. The triangles of fabric covering those massive orbs contained her voluminous breasts spectacularly, emphasizing her deep dark cleavage at the same time as they fought to support the substantial weight of her guns.

The glaringly- white chemise followed the contours of her hourglass figure enticingly, the shiny fabric flaring out over her wide hips before ending at that provocative lace-trimmed hem, with that teasingly sexy slit over one thigh. Elliott found himself licking his lips as he stared at the sexy garment.

His mother turned to look at them as the boys approached, and as Gunner and Zeke stepped to the side, he was able to see her pretty face. As requested by Jamal, her honey-blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, the shimmering locks secured with a flouncy white scrunchie at the back of her head. Her lips had a full coating of the new wet-look lipstick, the shiny red gloss reflecting the light provocatively. Her pouty lips were so bright and so vividly red that Elliott knew the boys couldn't help but look at them and think about burying their cocks between those sexy pillows. He noticed she'd even had time to quickly brush on some eye shadow, which made her compelling blue eyes look even more sultry and alluring. Elliott felt himself getting hard as he looked at the whole gorgeous package his mother had become, especially knowing from the way Jamal had wanted her that they'd be fucking that shiny red mouth of hers soon.

"Nice, you've done just as I've asked, Tanya. That's what I'm expecting of you from now on," Jamal said as he stood in front of her. His hands went to his midsection as he opened his pants. He reached inside and pulled out his dick, the long ebony snake already half-hard and on the rise.

Elliott looked over to see Gunner and Zeke do the same. All three had lecherous grins on their faces as they stroked their stiffening cocks and stepped closer to his mother.

"Open up, sweetheart," Jamal said as he waved that deadly black wand in front of Tanya's face.

Elliott saw his mother's eyes rapturously fixate on the enormous cock as Jamal brought it closer, the bloated purple head glistening nastily, and then he saw her flinch as a questioning look came over her face. Jamal noticed it too.

"You're wondering what that smell is?" Tanya nodded with her eyes, clearly confused. "Yeah, you know that's not you you're smelling on my dick, don't ya? Well, you're right. That's Mrs. Tremblay." Jamal paused as he looked over at the other two boys, who grinned back at him.

Elliott's eyes opened wide, realizing they were talking about their history teacher who they'd alluded to earlier. Something they had said indicated that they'd fucked her at some point too.

"Yeah, she texted me when we were here earlier," Jamal continued as he stepped closer, drawing his sticky prick back and forth across Tanya's face. Her wet lips were parted and her eyes were glassy as he rubbed the glans all over the smooth skin of her face. "She said her husband was going out for his monthly poker night, so, we decided to go over and poke her for a while." Gunner and Zeke chuckled. "So we each took turns fucking her, but we wanted our last loads of the night to go deep into that belly of yours."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,713 Followers