Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
34E Mom gets her son to perform his clean-up duties.
3.5k words
4.44
55k
85
6

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

Note from the author: This is the shortest chapter of this story, but a necessary piece of the storyline. Things heat up as the bullies return in the next chapter...rmdexter

*****

Elliott looked over at his mother. Even though he'd watched those neck muscles of hers contract time and again as she'd swallowed the three massive loads, her chin was covered with cum, with a couple of nasty big wads dangling obscenely, quivering as they distended down towards her jizz-spackled chest. He knew she'd hungrily swallowed most of it, but there was just too much for her to keep up with. He looked up at her face, and with her hair still pulled back away from her mouth, he could see she was flushed with arousal, her skin glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration. Her eyes had a faraway dreamy look to them, as if she was in another place.

"Mom, are you...are you okay?" Elliott asked, worried by that strange vacant look in his mother's eyes.

Her son's words broke Tanya out of the trance-like state she'd found herself in. Her spinning mind had taken her to another place, just as Elliott had thought—a place with hundreds of big, hard teenage cocks. Cocks capable of shooting fountains of cum. Enough cum to quench that insatiable thirst that these boys had awakened inside her. And the thing that made her shiver inside was that most of those cocks she'd been picturing were black—huge black cocks as stiff as iron, shooting gloriously white streams of thick creamy cum.

"Mom?"

"I'm fine, honey," Tanya finally responded as she glanced over at her son. As she turned her head, one of the dangling wads of spunk dropped from her chin onto her chest, the slimy white rope slithering snake-like into her cleavage. She looked down at her cum-spotted chest, desire overwhelming her. She'd had a few of those minigasms when the boys had been fucking her mouth, but she'd become so aroused that she knew she had to get fully off in a hurry or she'd explode. "I'm okay, baby, but Mommy needs you over here right now."

Elliott scrambled over and got to his knees in front of his mother, his face level with hers. "What is it, Mom? Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, but I need you on your back between my legs right now. Mommy needs to use that mouth of yours."

Elliott looked down. Her chemise ended just below her treasured pussy, blocking his view of her succulent cunt. But he could see her thighs, and that provocative slit over one thigh looked incredibly sexy. He noticed the way the velvety soft skin on the insides of her full thighs caught the light in some spots, the light picking up traces of emulsion, evidence that her gushing cunt had left some telltale residue on her warm flesh when she'd climaxed, just as he'd pictured. His gaze dropped down further, to the pillow she was kneeling on. The numerous damp stains on it sent a jolt to his aroused libido. "Jesus," he thought to himself, "the stuff is everywhere. She really is a gusher." And now his mother was asking him to get between her legs so she could sit on his face. For Elliott, it was a dream come true.

He quickly dropped to the floor and rolled onto his back, edging his way between his mother's legs as she shifted her knees further apart. He could feel the dampness on the back of his head as he slid his way onto the pillow, the traces of her cunt-juice matting his hair. As his face moved into position beneath her, he was overwhelmed by the intoxicating scent of her seeping juices. Elliott breathed deep, loving the warm womanly fragrance emanating from his mother's weeping little box. He looked up, seeing her curvy bum partially covered by the sexy chemise. He spotted that stream of emulsion, which had slid lewdly down the inside of her thigh. But right above him was her puffy, pink pussy, her whole mound glistening wetly. Tiny drops of dew clung to her labial petals, attracting him like a bee to honey. Elliott shivered with excitement, realizing she'd become totally soaked with arousal while having her face fucked. He felt a surge in his cock as he looked at her gorgeous pussy, wanting nothing more than to worship it for the rest of his life. He didn't have long to wait to get started.

"That's right where I need you right now, sweetie," his mother said as she settled down, dropping that steaming pussy right onto his eagerly-awaiting mouth. "Let Mommy feel that sweet tongue of yours way up inside me."

As she sat right down, Elliott felt the intense warmth of her flesh pressing against his face, her pulsing vulva hot and wet with need. By the way she was pressing her slippery labia against his mouth, he knew she needed to get off in a hurry. With that in mind, he stabbed his tongue straight up like a lance, driving it as deep as he could into her soggy trench.

"Oh yeah, that's the way, baby. That's what Mommy needs. Work that tongue nice and deep."

Elliott could tell that she liked what he was doing by the way she rolled her hips, her gyrations causing his tongue to rub over every bit of her seeping coital walls that his tongue could reach. His tongue was alive with the taste of her succulent nectar, and he rolled his tongue over the sensitive tissues, causing her to moan deep in her throat.

"Ughhhh, yeah, that's it. That's ssssssooo goooooodddddd," his mother moaned as he teasingly probed his tongue as deep into her beckoning snatch as he could get it. His face was pressed tightly to her labial mound, her sticky juices turning his face into a gooey mess. She kept rolling her hips, grinding her steaming mound down onto his face, his tongue inches inside the birth canal that had given birth to him eighteen years ago.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S IT...THAT'S PERFECT...RIGHT...RIGHT...AAAAHHHHH," Tanya gasped out loud as a blisteringly intense climax started deep inside her throbbing cunt and burst like an atomic bomb to every nerve ending of her body, causing her to shake and spasm as the tingling sensations overwhelmed her. Her son's tongue had been rubbing salaciously over those sensitive tissues in her itchy cunt, sending her tripping over the edge within minutes. He kept working his tongue over those hot folds of flesh as she came, and she kept wriggling about and rolling her hips, wanting to get as much pleasure from his talented tongue as possible. She'd become so turned on by sucking the three boys that she knew this was going to be a big one, and it definitely was. Wave upon wave of euphoric pleasure shot through her mature body, every nerve ending tingling with delight as she bucked and twitched.

Elliott was in heaven. His mother was coming, and coming hard. Her lush body was writhing about on his face as she ground her throbbing cunt down onto his working mouth, the muscles inside her mature cunt seeming to grip down and pull at his thrusting tongue possessively. And then she started to gush. He felt his face become awash with her juices. Her warm succulent cunt-honey sprayed over him, causing his already hard cock to twitch and throb in his pants. He could feel his face becoming warm and sticky with the stuff, but he loved it.

"Oh my God. That was fantastic," his mother said as the final vestiges of her climax coursed through her. She rolled her hips back and forth on his face one last time before sitting up straighter, raising her pussy off of his face. Elliott could tell that was an unspoken signal that she wanted him to get up from his spot beneath her, so he reluctantly did so, giving her warm mound a gentle kiss on the way by as he inched his way forward and then got to his knees in front of her. He looked at her, seeing a look of blissful happiness on her face.

"Thanks, baby, Mommy really needed that. But those boys still left me in quite a mess." She nodded downwards slightly, drawing his attention to the shiny gobs of pearly cum still clinging to her chin and shimmering obscenely on the upper swells of her tits and on the chemise. She looked back up at him, that nasty twinkle in her eye once more. "I could see through your jeans how hard you were while you were eating me." She slid her hands up the sides of her body and cupped her breasts, holding them out towards Elliott. "Would my baby like to add something of his own to that mess? Mommy wouldn't mind."

Elliott's heart started pounding in his chest as he listened to his mother's provocative question. With a quick nod he jumped to his feet and tore open his jeans. He was so excited that he hoped he wouldn't go off before he even got it out. He barely made it. He dug his hand into the opening of his fly and pulled his rigid prick out just in time, precum drooling from the tip. He wrapped his hand around it and only had time to give it two or three vigorous strokes before he felt those delicious contractions start in his midsection. He pointed the enflamed head towards the lower part of his mother's face just as it went off, a white rope jetting out of the end of his cock at light-speed. It hit her right on the chin, the powerful spurt blossoming out to each side with the full length of the rope falling downwards onto the imposing shelf of her voluminous tits. As his cock kept spitting, she continued to hold them up for him as a target.

"OH FUCK, MOM, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL," Elliott managed to groan out. He kept jacking his cock with all his might, wad after wad of milky-white boy-cum raining down on her. The stuff was going everywhere, on her face, her tits, into her hair, onto her shoulders, everywhere. Gobs of the white stuff shot everywhere. As his orgasm finally waned, Elliott's hand slowed, finally coming to a complete stop. He stood there with his chest heaving as he gasped for air, his eyes dropping to his mother's face and upper body.

"Well, I'm even more of a mess now," his mother said, still cupping her tits. She looked up at him, the devil in her eyes. "I think you need to do something about all that cum, don't you, sweetie-pie?"

Seeming to know what was expected of him in this role, Elliott sheepishly tucked his spent dick into his pants and zipped up. Without a word, he obediently dropped to his knees and leaned forward towards the tremendous set of tits his mother was presenting to him. He pressed his broad, flat tongue into a sizable wad of spunk on the upper part of her right breast. He licked upward and sucked at the same time, making a noticeable slurping sound as he drew the gooey clump of seed into his mouth.

"That's Mommy's good boy. Keep going, baby," his mother encouraged.

Elliott needed no such encouragement, but went about his duties enthusiastically. He licked and sucked at his mother's soft warm flesh until her chest and face were shining with nothing but a drying sheen of his saliva. He'd even sucked up the gobs of spunk that had started to soak into the satin bra cups of the jam-packed chemise. When he was done, he sat back, his own face a mess of both her sticky juices, and the cum he'd licked up.

"Mmm, Mommy's boy looks very handsome with his face all messy like that. But I don't think you're quite done yet. It's time for that lesson I talked about earlier."

Unsure of what to do, Elliott remained on his knees in front of the bed as his mother got to her feet. She looked stunning in the white high-heeled slingbacks, the sexy shoes combined with the bright white chemise to make her sexy tanned body even more enticing. She stepped over to the newly-made bed and pulled down the covers, exposing the clean crimson-colored sheets. She pushed some pillows together in a stack against the headboard and then slid onto the bed, her upper body propped up. She drew one leg up, the stiletto heel digging into the mattress erotically. Elliott thought her bare legs looked fantastic, nicely tanned, full at the thighs and calves, trim at the knees and ankles. She gave Elliott a teasing soft smile as she reached behind her and pulled the scrunchie out of her hair and tossed it onto the bedside table. With both hands, she fluffed her blonde hair out, the honey-colored locks looking wild and sexy as they fell about her face. Elliott felt his heart flutter with excitement as he looked at his mother, never having seen such a sexy creature in his entire life.

"C'mere, baby, Mommy's still a bit sore from what those boys did to her earlier. I need you between my legs to kiss it better."

Elliott watched in rapt silence as his mother drew both legs slowly up, and then let them roll open to each side. Mesmerized by the erotic sight of her wet pink pussy coming into view, he obediently crawled onto the foot of the bed and made his way forward, his eyes glued to that shiny slit. His mother reached down, her red-tipped nails tracing a teasing path down her stomach onto her flat belly. Her hand slid lower, where she took the tip of her index finger and rolled it in a slow circle over the tip of her protruding clit.

"This is where Mommy is really sore. Right here. Kiss it better for Mommy. Kiss it until I tell you to stop."

Elliott made his way closer, his mouth salivating as the intoxicating scent of his mother's juices settled luxuriously on his senses. He flicked his eyes up, taking in the breathtaking sight of his mother's huge tits gorgeously encased in the teasing chemise as she sat propped up against the headboard. Her mussed-up hair and that beguiling look in her blue eyes almost sent him spinning. With his mother's legs splayed wide open to each side, he laid flat out on his stomach between her creamy thighs. He extended his tongue and drew it slowly up the full length of her beckoning slit, the pink petals of her sex feeling sinfully warm as they seemed to form themselves around his moving tongue. He continued upwards until he reached his goal—the erect spire of her throbbing clit.

"Fuck, that's big," Elliott thought to himself as he looked down at the engorged red nodule. It looked to him like a little erect cock. In all the porn movies he'd watched, he'd never seen one as big as his mother's. It looked stiff and enflamed, almost angry with need. And he wanted nothing more than to give it the pleasure it deserved. He pushed a wad of saliva to the front of his mouth and then swooped down, sliding his lips right over the stiff red button.

"Oh yeah, that's the way. That's it," his mother said from above him as he rolled his tongue all around the fiery clit, bathing it with his spit. The thing seemed to come alive in his mouth, puffing up even more under his loving attention. It was hot as a firecracker, and Elliott was lost in a world of illicit delight as he gently sucked and licked at the erect spire. He could feel her body reacting already, her wide hips shifting restlessly on the sheets. He'd only been sucking at it for a minute or two before he felt her body start to twitch and spasm.

"OH YEAH, BABY. FUCK, THAT FEELS SO...GOOOOODDDDDDDD!" Tanya let out a drawn-out wail of pleasure as she started to come. Her son's mouth and tongue were amazing. She couldn't believe how fast he'd made her come. She'd always been overly sensitive, with both her tits and pussy able to set her off without much work, for which she felt blessed. The speed with which he'd been able to make her climax reminded her of that nickname her girlfriends had given her all those years ago: Trigger. And her son's talented tongue and lips had pulled that trigger, making that gun explode from the base of her tingling clit to every nerve ending of her body.

"YESSSSSSSS," she hissed loudly as her orgasm had her shaking and twitching, paroxysms of ecstasy racking her body with luxurious tremors.

Elliott was thrilled. He couldn't believe how fast he'd made his mother come. Her lower body was bucking up against his face as he kept his mouth plastered to her twitching form, his tongue swirling and sucking at her pulsing clit. He could feel the lower part of his face awash with her warm nectar as she squirted. She came for a long time, but he never let up his assault on that fiery red nodule, teasing it mercilessly with his lips and tongue. Finally, as her orgasm waned, she took his head in her hands and held him still, letting him know she wanted him to slow down. He gave her puffy clit a tender kiss and then sat back slightly, his chin dripping with her juices. He looked down and saw that the deep red sheets were already stained and damp from her spurting juices. Elliott thought it was one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen.

"Oh baby, that was perfect. You made Mommy feel so good."

She had that glassy, dreamy look in her eyes that warmed Elliott's heart. He knew he'd pleased her, and he wanted nothing more than to know she was happy with him. He watched as she reached down between her legs once more, her talon-like red fingernail tracing teasingly along the length of her greasy slit.

"But Mommy still feels a little bit sore. Do you think you could kiss it better one more time?"

Elliott smiled inside as he nodded and moved back into position between her creamy thighs, lowering his face to her steaming box.

One more turned into four more, with no complaints from Elliott, or his mother. His lips, jaw, and tongue were almost numb, but he'd never been happier in his life. The sheets were an absolute mess beneath her, but he felt like he'd swallowed a bellyful of her deliciously warm cunt-honey.

After her last climax, she'd slid forward in the bed and pushed some of the pillows out beneath her. As Elliott continued to tenderly nurse at her seeping slot, she'd mumbled something about, "What a day," and then he'd heard her breathing become slow and steady as she drifted off to sleep.

"Mom?" he softly called out, but she was dead to the world. Elliott looked down at her, her gorgeous body attractively on display in the bright white chemise. She was still wearing her high heels, which made her look even sexier. Elliott had been hard as a rock the whole time he'd been servicing her pussy, and now, seeing that his mother was totally out of it, he figured there was no time like the present to get his satisfaction. Making sure her chemise was pushed up out of the way, he kneeled between her spread thighs and fished out his cock. He looked down at that beckoning wet pussy, her big clit sticking up like a lighthouse, calling sailors safely to shore. He thought of her taking on a boatload of sailors who'd been at sea for years, fucking one after the other. He wasn't sure why he thought of that, but the idea of it fired Elliott's perverted brain instantly. He'd only taken a couple of strokes before he started to go off.

"Fuck, yes...fuck her, all of you," he mumbled quietly as he shot rope after rope onto his mother's exposed pussy. He jacked his turgid prick furiously, dousing her with cum. He surprised even himself with how much he shot, painting her mound with his milky-white seed. When he was done, he flicked the last drops of jizz onto her body before tucking his dick away and zipping up. He looked down at her messy cunt and, with a pleased look on his face, he dropped back down into position and brought his mouth forward, sucking and licking up every drop of evidence. With every last drop of boy-juice sitting comfortably in his belly, he climbed off the bed. Elliott looked down at his mother's passed-out body. She looked even more beautiful than he remembered. He tenderly reached forward and drew her sexy shoes off her feet and placed them at the side of the bed. He reached down and pulled the covers up to her chin. With a final look at the soft contented smile on her pretty face, he turned off the light on the bedside table and made his way to his own room, wondering what kind of new excitement the visit from his bullies tomorrow would bring.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers