Busty Prof and Cocky Frat Boy

Story Info
A noisy frat boy gets kept after class.
3.1k words
4.42
28.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisabeth Demers pinched the bridge of her nose, hoping it would assuage her growing headache, but the only thing it did was to push her glasses up. Today's class was noisier than usual, especially in the back left corner, where Tyler loudly joked around with his frat buddies. Elisabeth loved her work, but sometimes the stress of controlling a pack of hormonal young adults was hard on her nerves.

She was a good-looking woman in her mid-thirties, with dark brown eyes, long straight brown hair and a remarkable bust. That day, she was wearing a burgundy dress, opaque black pantyhose, little jade earrings, as well as her usual pearl necklace, silver bracelet and silver class ring.

When the clock announced three pm, Elisabeth dismissed her group. Or, more accurately, she dismissed most of the class.

"Tyler, a word?" Her stern tone implied that it wasn't a request but a command.

The rowdy jock was quiet for once, dropping his bag down by her desk while the other students exited the class. He tried to look nonchalant, but he felt slightly anxious waiting alone while his friends left the room. He had had a crush on his busty philosophy professor since the first day of the semester.

"Tyler, do you know why you're here?"

"Well, I'm not certain, Mrs. Demers. Because I was being disruptive?"

"First of all, it's not Mrs. Demers, it's Miss." She clenched her fist after saying that. "Or, actually, for you it's Professor Demers."

"Got it, Professor Demers."

"And you misunderstood my question."

"I have?"

"Yes. Obviously, I pulled you because you are being loud and inattentive, and you need to fix your behavior because it is distracting the other students... But when I asked you why you are here, I meant, why are you here. In college. What do you hope to accomplish here?"

"I'm sorry?" His tone was shifting from apprehension to offense.

"You're a smart kid, Tyler. You have a lot of potential. Surely, you must have hopes and aspirations greater than goofing off with your friends." She paused to let him take in her words and she adopted a positive expression, to show him that she wished him well. "I know that, to you, philosophy might just be a mandatory class that doesn't warrant your full attention, but that would be the wrong way to see it."

Tyler did not think highly of the subject, that was true, but he didn't want to say so in front of Elisabeth. He had a hard time keeping up the eye contact, as his gaze desperately wanted to look down at her chest. Then, she looked away for a moment. As soon as her eyesight was elsewhere, he gazed down.

Her cleavage was mild, but it didn't stop him from feeling his pulse rise at the sight. The dress hugged her form tightly, giving him a breathtaking view of her curves. He had been looking at her subtly during the whole class, but now that he stood in front of her, the sight of her was titillating.

"Tyler!" she snapped, her cheeks flushed from anger, embarrassment, or both. His eyes had still been on her chest when she had turned back to him.

"I'm sorry Mrs.! I mean, Miss, I mean, Professor..."

"Young man, this is... extremely inappropriate. You..." Her eyes almost made their way out of her skull. "Jesus Christ," she muttered while averting her eyes.

Seeing her reaction, Tyler looked down. He was erect, and it showed.

"I'm sorry," Tyler offered weakly. "It's just... you are the most beautiful woman I've ever-"

"Stop," she interrupted him. She was glaring at him, holding on hand in front of her to hide the sight of his boner. "I don't- I don't even want to hear what you're about to say."

"Why not?"

His nonchalant response caught her off-guard.

"After all," he added, "I know you like guys my age."

"What!" she scoffed. "That's- That's nonsense!"

"I saw your tinder profile."

Her glare became poisonous, snake venom to paralyze him and stop him from uttering anything else. But he was a mongoose, immune to her venom and eager to strike back. "I do not know what you are talking about," she spat. "I think you can leave the classroom now."

"Are you sure? You didn't make a profile with a main picture where you're hugging a fluffy golden retriever?"

If she had any suspicions that he could've been bluffing before, now she knew he was onto her. "What I do on my personal time is none of your business, Tyler."

"You know, I wouldn't have been able to see your profile if you hadn't set it so that you could match with men as young as eighteen. I'd think a philosophy professor like you would see the unethical dilemma in... shagging a man as young as one of your students." He had no idea whether his claim was actually true. But he figured the middle-aged woman knew even less than him about dating-apps' algorithms.

Elisabeth clenched her free hand even harder, until her nails dug crescent-shaped marks into her palms. She did have a thing for young men. And Tyler was quite attractive, with his chiseled jaw, his messy strawberry-blond hair, his piercing blue eyes, his football-player physique. His polo shirt clung to his muscled chest and his tight shorts wouldn't leave much to the imagination even if he hadn't been hard.

His cocky attitude reminded her of all the frat boys she had dated when she was in college. Neal, Jessie, Kyle, Gabriel, Steven, all had been loud, arrogant, sporty bad boys. She definitely had a type, and Tyler hit all the right marks. Unconsciously, she bit her lips

She had only caught a glimpse of his... business downstairs, but it was quite a large... business. That was also one of the commonalities between her past lovers.

Tyler had caught the lip-biting and took a step forward, causing Elisabeth to step back into her desk, bumping down a pencil cup with her butt.

"What do you think you are doing, young man?"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"I- I think you're coming onto me-" Elisabeth felt her skin dampening with sweat. She wasn't considering doing anything with her student. She wasn't! Was she? If he hadn't been in her class, she might've just... No, she couldn't even let herself think about doing such an immoral thing.

"And I think," he stepped closer, "that you would have grabbed me by the collar and thrown me out of the room already if there wasn't a part of you that wanted this."

"D-don't be ridiculous," she stammered, wishing she could sound more confident.

Elisabeth hadn't gotten laid in quite a while, but the thought of jumping on a student's dick conjured images of disciplinary board and unemployment. She couldn't seriously consider that this brash, cocksure boy was worth the risk.

"You should leave now, Tyler. Whatever you have in mind, forget it. We cannot do any of it."

"You know, it's funny." He stepped closer again, his hand coming against hers, gently holding onto her wrist. "You keep saying that we can't, or we shouldn't. But you never once said that you didn't want it."

Her breath was growing ragged, and her palms were sweaty. "I... I did say it!"

"No, I don't think you have."

He was so close now that she could smell him. Cheap, name-brand pharmacy perfume, the exact kind that her first boyfriend had worn back in the days, the scent that had been in her nose when she had dug her face in his neck while he fingered her for the first time. And mixed with that artificial musk was Tyler's own aroma, that of a young virile man in the prime of his life, a horny brat that desired her.

Tyler's strong hand against her hips was the last straw. She pushed him roughly, feeling out-of-breath and warm like she had been jogging for an hour.

"I- I'm sorry M- Profess-"

"Shut up."

"I-"

"I said shut up." She caught her bearing by taking a series of deep breaths. Tyler looked unsure whether he should be staying still or running away.

"Okay. We can't do this... here. Do you know where my office is?"

"Your- Yes, I do."

"Good. Meet me there in fifteen minutes. If you are not there at..." she checked the clock, "three hours and twenty-two minutes, then you can forget everything that happened here today and any mention of it will result in me kicking you out of this class."

"And what will happen if I do show up?"

She lifted an eyebrow and then walked out. Tyler stared back at her in awe, then quickly grabbed his bag and rushed out, but she wasn't anywhere in sight anymore. For a second, his blood froze as he wondered if he did know where her office was.

He got out his phone and frantically searched his college address inbox for the unread email with the philosophy syllabus, while making his way towards the direction that he thought was the right one. He finally found what he was looking for, a PDF that had all the information pertinent for the class, including the location of the professor's office.

He managed to reach the door marked "Professor Elisabeth Demers" right as the fifteen-minute mark was upon him. He was about to knock when the door swung open and a beautiful, manicured hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him in.

Elisabeth closed the door and locked it, then stared at him. He barely had time to open his mouth that she hissed a "Shut up" at him. The mongoose had crawled into the snake's nest expecting a cobra, but she was no prey, she was a python ready to gobble him whole.

"You are- You-" Her words tumbled out of her mouth with difficulty. Anger was clouding her judgment and hindering her ability to formulate her thoughts swiftly and clearly. "You are a salacious... rascal! You are infuriating, young man!"

Tyler was now back against a filing cabinet, his face pale as he started wondering if he had made a mistake coming here. Her voice was contained fury, a vile disdain that had to be reined in or else she would be screaming at him at the top of her lungs, for the whole department to hear. Had she lured him into this closed room only to chastise and berate him?

She had both hands on his polo shirt's collar now, her eyes digging into him. "I know how guys like you think." Her voice was now ice. The closer she was to him, the quieter she became. Yet the impact of her words only seemed to grow harsher. "You believe yourself to be the center of the fucking universe, that you can do whatever you want and get away with it. But the truth is, you are nothing more than a self-centered douchebag and a dickhead." She eyed him intensely. Her chest was pressed against his torso, which gave him conflicted feelings.

"That's... a bit harsh... Professor."

"Yeah, I guess it is. The truth is not always fun to hear."

He gulped loudly as she approached her lips from his ear. In a sultry voice, she whispered, "what did you think would happen here?"

Tyler's throbbing bulge was now brushing against her waist. "I thought... that you had called me in her for... sex."

"Go on."

"I... I thought that we would fuck... I don't know, I assumed that you have a desk and then I would take you on top of it while you still wore the dress. Something like that..."

She let out an amused hum, then moved away from him, giving the young man some space to breathe.

"Do you remember what was written on my tinder profile, Tyler?"

He knew exactly what was written on her profile. He had read it and re-read it many times while fantasizing about his stacked older professor. But he still took a moment to look as if he needed to think a bit to remember it. "You said that you were busy and weren't looking for anything serious."

"Hu-huh."

"And that you weren't looking for a gentleman." He looked at her and saw her leaning back against her desk, looking at him hungrily.

"Are you a gentleman, Tyler?"

She was so fucking gorgeous. Her dress hugged her body, letting him see the glorious curves of her ass, hips, and her massive boobs. "No," he answered, "I am not."

He pushed her against the desk and dropped a kiss on her lips while his hands went up her dress. A gentleman would ask to take off her pantyhose. He ripped a hole in them, right between her legs, then put his fingers inside her.

She moaned into his neck, her arms embracing him as he played with her crotch. He had two fingers in her pussy, one in her ass and his thumb rubbing her clit. His other hand fondled her big tits.

When he pulled down his pants, she grabbed his hard dick and looked him in the eyes.

"You got protection?"

He stared back at her, feeling utterly stupid. He had used the last of the condoms in his bag two days ago. "Not on me. What about you?"

She shook her head. "I'm not on the pill, either."

The thought of breeding his cute professor was pretty hot, but there was no way she would let him. But then, another option popped in his head. She might very well say no to that as well, but he had to try.

He grabbed her by the hair and got closer until his dick brushed against her pubis. "I wanna fuck you in the ass."

She froze, her eyes darting between his face and his dick.

"A slutty girl like you has probably done it plenty of times, right?"

She had. But she wasn't about to admit that to him. At least, not blatantly.

"We can try that," she agreed, "if you want..."

He took her breath away with a long kiss, then turned her over and lifted the bottom of her dress over her perfectly round ass. She heard him spit and felt his fingers spreading his saliva over her hole.

Her fingers clamped down on the desk as the tip of his dick pushed against her tight hole. She let out a vehement "fuck" when he pushed past her rim and penetrated her. He had his right hand on her waist and the other gripping her long hair as he started moving, going slow at first.

The pain was overshadowed by the pleasure of having a hot young stud pining for her and the more he stretched her, the more she got used to his cock inside her.

He fucked her viciously on top of her desk, maybe out of revenge for calling him a douchebag and a dickhead. She wished she had insulted him earlier.

They were both trying to make as little noise as possible, but the inevitable slapping of flesh filled the room whenever his balls smacked against her drenched cunt. The more he fucked her, the less she cared about condoms, the more she wanted his dick inside every hole.

He slapped her ass, causing her to let out a yelp, soon followed by her pressing both hands on her mouth. His right hand crawled under her dress and grabbed her breast, squeezing it hard.

Her crotch was soaked and was only growing wetter as he kept ramming into her ass. Her legs were shaking, and her toes curled. The indecency of the vulgar act they were committing together, a barely adult man sodomizing his professor, messed with her head and made her want more.

"Yes, keep going, fuck my ass!" She couldn't believe she was uttering those words. And yet they were out of her mouth and it incentivized Tyler to pick up the pace.

"Take my cum you mean bitch," he growled as he blew his load in her butt. His pillow-talk wasn't great, but there would be time later to work on it.

He pulled out, causing a bit of cum to drip down from her quivering asshole. She turned and grabbed him by the collar to pull him into a kiss.

"Woah," he panted, "that was... that was great."

"Was? It's not finished yet, boy. Not until I also get my climax."

"But-"

"Shut up."

His mouth clamped shut. She pushed him down to his knees and sat on her desk, then grabbed him by the hair and made him eat her pussy. She had no intention of letting go of his hair until his cute little bratty mouth had given her an orgasm.

He licked with enthusiasm and vigor, his hands firmly grasping her thighs. She decided to be nice and give him a little treat, so she pulled up her dress and took it off, while he looked up to meet her gaze. She unhooked her bra and threw it on the ground beside him. His eyes lit up upon seeing her large bare breasts and she took his hands in hers, guiding his fingers towards her nipples. This was fun for both of them, as he got to fondle her magnificent boobs and she got some extra stimulation.

When she came, Tyler was blissful for the respite; His jaw ached, and his tongue was numb. He was the kind of guy that loved receiving head but wasn't too keen on giving it, so his mouth wasn't used to this kind of physical exercise.

While Tyler was stretching his legs and his jaw, Elisabeth put her bra and her dress back on. Tyler looked at her from the corner of his eyes while he pulled up his pants.

"So, huh..." He didn't know what to say. He only knew that he wanted to do it with her again. She was stunningly gorgeous, and her assertiveness was enticing. He wanted to fuck and dominate a woman that was strong and powerful; He didn't want a tame girl; He wanted a challenge.

"So, what?" she shot back, giving him a deriding look.

"Is this going to be a one-time thing?"

She chuckled and got a comb from a drawer. "It depends."

"It depends? It depends on what?"

She looked back at him while combing her hair, trying to erase some of the evidence that she had just been screwed in her office. "You gotta work on your... mouth stamina. Your tongue was getting a bit sluggish towards the end, almost didn't make me cum."

There was a kindling of hope in his eyes. Tyler gave himself a mental note to remember to put new condoms in his bag.

Elisabeth had a similar thought, planning to bring a box of condoms that she would hide in her office... just in case.