Busty Sarah vs. Pervert's Big Cock

Story Info
Busty teen tries to satiate a horny, hung pervert.
2k words
4.36
186.1k
246
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have you gotten yourself into Sarah?" Sarah sat in her car in the empty parking lot pondering. She was waiting for someone, the thought of whom made her stomach turn. Sarah never considered herself the sexiest girl ever. Yes she was busty, D-Cup, brunette hair to her shoulders, and had a nice round ass. She also wasn't overweight, she wasn't skinny, but she had her thickness in the perfect areas. However she was only around 5'4" and she had always thought guys liked tall models. She was 19, and it was time to admit she was a hot commodity for guys. Especially old perverts.

Shane was her coworker. He was 40, 5'7", skinny, and a very short buzz cut. He always looked like he hadn't showered and he often times had a bad odor when he came to work. Sarah would do anything to avoid him on their workdays. He would often rub up against her and ask her to go out. She refused, always telling him to get lost. He was a pervert always trying to get women at the store they worked at to go out with him, who even knows how many women he had chased away over the years. She had hoped to be back in school soon and hardly ever see the older pervert again.

Everything changed yesterday. Sarah had accidentally messed up a customer, unfortunately Shane had been the witness, he had calmed the customer and gotten the guy to leave without informing the boss. Sarah had thanked him, she should have known better, Shane only wants one thing.

"No problem Sarah, but I am gonna need something in return." He had an evil ugly smirk on his face.

Sarah became concerned. "What?"

"Meet me in the parking lot after we close. Then we can discuss my reward."

"I don't know about th-"

Shane cut her off. "You don't want the boss to find out do you?"

Damn it. He had her and she knew it. "Fine, but only after the parking lot is completely empty."

"Sure. Just hop in my truck when everyone has left."

Sarah was now looking out across the parking lot. His dirty truck was the only other car in the dark parking lot. She could see through his tint that he was smoking, waiting for her.

"Can't put this off forever." Sarah gritted her teeth and walked across the dark parking lot toward the dirty truck. She moved to the passenger side.

"Get in the back seat, there is more room back there and we won't have to reach over for anything." He got out on his side and moved to the backseat.

Sarah sat there and spoke. "Look, I'm thankful you helped me out today, but I'm not going to just sleep with you as a reward."

Shane just stared at her, she was dressed in a tight tie dye t-shirt, and tight jean pants that showed off her sexy figure. She also wore glasses, which turned Shane on even more.

Shane was dressed in an old t-shirt that needed a wash, and baggy jeans to hide his special tool.

Sarah hated this situation she was in and waited for Shane to respond.

"Fine, no sex. How about a blowjob?"

Sarah felt like she wanted to throw up. "Ew, no."

"Fine, hand job then." He looked perturbed.

"No."

"Fine, I'll just call the boss. He'll fire you, and you won't be able to pay back your parents and return to school."

Shit. How had he found out?

"Wait. What if you just jerked yourself while looking at me?"

"I can do that at home thinking about you. You need to work for my silence."

Sarah was out of options and she knew it. "Fine Shane, only a hand job, and no touching me."

Shane drooled staring at her tits. "At least let me play with your tits. It might get me off quicker."

"Fine. But I'm not taking my shirt off."

"Better than nothing." Shane thought. She would come around once she got hooked on his special tool. No female could resist after seeing it up close.

Sarah scooted over til she was sitting right next to him, while he pulled down his jeans.

He wore tighty whities. And they looked a size or two too tight. Sarah was staring at a massive bulge in his underwear.

"That has to be fake." Sarah though to herself. She was completely ignorant of his odor at the moment.

Shane saw her gaze of disbelief. "Yup, that's how it starts, slut. Soon you'll be begging me to fuck your pussy senseless with it." Shane thought, he couldn't believe his luck. A hot, 19 year old brunette was about to jerk him off, and if she was a secret slut, as Shane believed she was, she would be taking his cock balls deep within a couple weeks.

"Well, get started." Shane was demanding, but he could've been nicer in asking.

"It can't be real. An old pervert like him can't be THIS big." Sarah kept telling herself over and over as she grabbed his waistband and pulled his underwear down.

Shane's cock flopped out, semi hard, towering downward toward his knees at a curve. it looked as big around as Sarah's wrist, and at least 8" long with a circumcised head. The long shaft led to two massive balls like small oranges.

Sarah was in absolute shock. All her previous sexual encounters were guys her age, and here was an ugly old pervert, old as her father, with a bigger cock than all of them. It made no sense. How?

Shane loved the look on her stuck up face. She was now at the realization stage, where the woman realized she really hadn't considered how big he was, and now was going to pay for it. "Bigger than your boyfriend's?"

Asshole. "You wish pervert." Sarah reached with her right hand and took hold of his semi hard cock at the base. Her fingers barely touched and it wasn't even fully hard yet. She then sat over it and spit on it. Then she began making a jerking motion with one hand. She didn't want to look at it but she couldn't help herself. It was too big to ignore.

Shane was loving the feeling, he hadn't gotten any in a couple months. He hadn't had the money for a prostitute and too many stuck up bitches like Sarah kept turning him down. Now this young girl was all his, for the moment and he was going to enjoy it. He reached over with his left hand and grabbed her left tit.

"Fuck this pervert. He's groping my breast." Sarah was disgusted, yet she couldn't deny she was also getting wet from this. His cock was growing in her hand, and she needed to find a way to get him off fast before her body betrayed her. She turned completely to face him again and got her other hand wrapped around his shaft. Even with both hands there was still a lot of cock left.

"Fuck yeah baby. Jerk that monster. Make it rain. Ha ha." Shane had taken a break from groping her to sit back and enjoy watching her struggle. She looked so sexy with her face looking worried, most likely worried she would have to fuck him or blow him to get him off if her arms tired out. She wouldn't be the first to be tired out into blowing him. And if he was right she would be doing anything for him eventually.

Sarah was fixated on the monster cock before her. She was barely registering who it belonged too anymore. His balls were being pulled upward every time she jerked up. They looked magnificent. Full of some tasty seed. "No Sarah, get a hold of yourself. Get control." Sarah got an idea.

"I wonder how much cum you have stored in those big things sir." Maybe some dirty talk would make it quicker.

"Holy shit is she getting into it?" Shane was impressed. "It's been a little while baby. Waiting for a sexy young stuck up girl like you to finally give me a chance. See this is a man's cock and it deserves top notch pussy like yours to satisfy it."

"Cocky bastard." She thought. But there was some truth to it. It was an impressive cock, she just wished it was attached to a half decent human being.

"I can't keep this up. My arms are too burned." Sarah thought. Her arms were on fire. His cock looked like a red monster sticking nearly straight up. She changed tactics and fondled his balls with her right while jerking with her left.

"Shit baby. Keep that up." He hadn't expected that. She had been working him for over half an hour and he didn't know how long he could hold out. He grabbed her tit again and twisted her nipple.

"Oww! Stop that asshole." Sarah was angry. But his action had made her wetter. She didn't like this. Why hadn't he cum yet?

"Sorry baby. I just wanted you to have fun too." Shane had found a weakness. Best save it for another time.

Sarah had returned to jerking with both hands. She was sweating and her tits were bouncing. Shane took advantage and resumed groping her big tits. Sarah had no strength left to fight him off so she let him grope her tits "Do you like these big teen tits mister?"

That took Shane back. Maybe she was getting into it. "I knew you were a dirty teen slut. You just needed a real man to bring it out of you."

"You wish pervert." Sarah tried to convince herself. Unfortunately her wet panties were telling a different story. She wanted desperately to finger herself so bad. It had been so long since she had gotten off herself that even this big dick pervert was making her horny. Why hadn't he came yet? Better give it one last push before it goes too far.

"Fuck she's speeding up." Shane couldn't hold back much longer. The sight of this sexy teen using her small hands to jerk his big cock while he groped her massive tits was too beautiful a sight.

"Fuck! Here it cums baby!" Sarah sat back still holding his shaft and jerking as the first shot jumped up and hit the roof of the truck. She wouldn't stop as the second shot hit the back of his driver's seat. The third shot jumped up and landed on Sarah's arm right below the elbow. Most of the remaining shots landed in his lap or on her hands.

Sarah finally took her sore arms away from it. She couldn't believe how much he had cum. It was everywhere. A girl would drown if she tried to swallow it all. No human should be able to cum that much.

"Damn sweetheart, you are something special. We gotta do this again."

Sarah hadn't heard him, she was still completely shocked at the size of his cock and how much cum it produced. Her wet panties were starting to soak at this point. She was angry at herself. This man was old enough to he her father and he was known pervert...

But that cock.

"Here's a towel." Shane reached behind her and grabbed a sticky towel for her to clean her hands. She didn't want to think about what made if sticky.

"Same time tomorrow?"

Steph had come back to reality. "What?"

"Well, as long as I know your secret I'm gonna need to be kept quiet right?

"You fucking asshole!" Sarah stormed out as Shane laughed and began cleaning his lap. He noticed her tight jeans had a nice wet spot on them. "Little slut." He thought to himself.

Sarah sat in her car and watched him leave. She then noticed there was some cum on her arm. She didn't even really think but she licked if off her. It tasted good, really good. She had given blow jobs before, but this cum was really good.

She got home quickly, went to her room, and dropped her pants and wet panties. As soon as she touched her wet pussy it gushed. She laid in her bed as she was hit with a massive orgasm that left her bed a mess.

Sarah was in trouble and needed a way out before something bad happened.

...To be continued