But It Wasn't Planned!

Story Info
It didn't count because it wasn't planned...
1.4k words
3.54
85.4k
54
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers

Just a short one. Again, any mistakes are on me.

IT WASN'T PLANNED

Greg arrived home around 4:00PM, two hours earlier than normal. He noticed his wife Georgia's car was not in the garage, which was unusual because she taught high school and got home around 3PM. They have been happily married for nine years and in two weeks were having their tenth anniversary party at the nearby neighborhood clubhouse.

Most all their nearby friends and family were invited to the celebration, and both had worked hard to get it all set up. He waited another hour and got worried that something bad had happened to her and called her. Her phone went to voice mail, so he left a message:

"Hey babe I came home early to help work on the party favors and found the house empty. Since you normally leave me a text when you are late, I'm worried about you. Call me as soon as you can. Love you."

He was about to call her other teacher friends when he heard the garage door opening. He opened the door into the garage to see her get out of her car. "Where were you? I've been worried sick."

"Why are you home early? You normally don't get home until after 6 and it's only a little after 5."

He noticed that her elbows were soiled brown with green grass marks as was her knees on her jeans. She was dressed casually because it was casual dress Friday at her school. "Were you playing tackle football at your school?"

She glanced down at her dirty spots. "No, I'll tell you all about it, but I need to shower first. I had a flat tire and one of the nice male teachers helped me change it. It's in the trunk so maybe you can take it later and get it repaired. Tony said it has a nail in it."

"So, you got the grass and dirt stains when you were on the ground helping to change the tire."

She laughed. "No silly I got the stains when I rewarded Tony for helping me change the tire. I have to go get cleaned up because his cum is leaking out on my panties and starting to soak my jeans." She grabbed her purse and walked by her shocked and frozen husband.

He snapped out of it and moved upstairs cautiously to find her jeans on the floor of their bedroom and her cum stained white cotton panties next to them. The bathroom door was partially opened enough for him to watch her shirt drop by her feet along with her matching white bra a few seconds later. He heard the shower door slide open and the water turned on.

"Who are you?" He asked as he saw her naked ass move into the hot running water. Again, he was shocked seeing red large handprints in her white buttocks. It was obvious someone had spanked her. "How did those marks get on your ass?"

"It's me your wife. Tony said I was a bad girl for pushing down my pants and panties like I did, and he spanked me. It only stung for a little while. I liked it so we will have to try it the next time we have sex," she chuckled.

"Fuck I don't believe this. How can you laugh and make like you just didn't cheat on me? Are you fucking crazy?!!"

After shampooing her hair she reached the washcloth down into her sore pussy to get as much cum out as possible. "I didn't cheat on you. It wasn't planned and it just happened. There was no kissing or even foreplay. It was just raw animal lust, and we couldn't control it."

"He fucked you bareback with no protection. You must be crazy because not only can you be pregnant but could have STDs."

"I don't think so. He said he's never did this before and he's only been with his wife. And he said he had a vasectomy."

"I thought you said it was spontaneous with no foreplay or talking. When did you talk about it?"

"After he was done," she said as she took the portable shower spray nozzle and aimed it up into her sex channel. She felt more cum escaping.

"Geez that's a lot of spunk for one time."

"Well, he did it two or maybe three times."

"WHAT?!!"

"He never got soft and just kept pounding me. The first time hurt because I was kind of dry and he was so big. I had to get used to it but after he came it was easier and felt a lot better."

"And you still don't believe you committed adultery by fucking him three times. You're fucking nuts."

"I wish you wouldn't use that "F" word. You know I don't like it. And no, since it was not planned there was no malice towards you or our marriage."

"You don't want to hear me say fuck, but you allowed another man to have intercourse with you."

"Honey I don't love him. When you and I do it we make love. This was just physical lust fulfilling our needs. I needed to reward him, and he needed to please me."

"Did he?"

"Did he what?"

"Please you. Did you have an orgasm?"

"Duh, well yeah? It was exciting feeling a bigger one doing it to me for almost an hour. Of course, I climaxed a few times. So don't think that we are going to do it tonight. I'm too sore and actually it feels like he stretched me out, so I probably wouldn't be able to even feel you.."

"No chance of that happening now that I'm totally pissed. When you are done cleaning out your cum you can start packing."

"Wow. Ok are we going on a trip?"

"Two trips actually. You are going to your parent's house and I'm taking a trip tomorrow to see my lawyer."

"There it's finally out of me," she smiled seeing clear water dripping out of her well-used hole. "Sorry, what did you say about my parent's lawyer?"

"I'm saying that I'm kicking your cheating ass out of my house and going to divorce you. You need help."

"But baby. It didn't mean anything to me. I've did it before and you've never complained."

"WHAT?!!"

"Before, remember a few years ago when your friend Tom helped me paint the bathroom downstairs? I told you that I was going to reward him."

"Reward him? I thought you made him his favorite cookies?"

"I did but he wanted more so I gave it to him. It wasn't planned and it just happened like today. And it didn't happen again...with him."

"With him dammit! Who else Georgia?"

She could tell that he was totally pissed off and this was not going so well. "I think I need to stop talking because you are starting to lose it. I'll tell you about Bobby and Randy some other time."

"My two brothers!! You cheating ass bitch. THAT'S IT...GET DRESSED. YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES TO GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!"

"Greg you are being unreasonable about this. I never kissed any of them, gave none of them blow jobs and none of them have ever seen my bare breasts. It was just animal raw sex in the doggie position."

"AHHHHH!!!!" He screamed before turning and running out of the room.

She sighed and walked out to get dressed. "I guess I had better not tell him about Preacher John and Mr. Wilson the school principal."

"I HEARD THAT!!"

*

Fini

Epilog: Why are you looking here? What do you think happened? What would you say if you read that he forgave her, and they lived happily ever after? Sorry, but it didn't happen. But Greg did beat the shit out of his two brothers and never spoke to them again. Oh yeah, his friend Tom's face ran into a baseball bat and he lost an eye and five teeth. Poor old Mr. Wilson was found passed out, drunk and naked in the middle of the gym floor. The Preacher, well he confessed to the congregation and went on a retreat (A long one). Georgia well let's say that she is still distributing her cookies and still lives with her parents. Want to give her a helping hand?

Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers