But What If I Like It? Pt. 06

Story Info
A families sexual adventures.
4.4k words
4.08
12.9k
15
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finish dessert, he drove the girls back to their condo if I was a betting man. I'd say he spent the night with them.

When we got home my wife was hot to get to bed. She sucked me and fucked me getting on top. After I came, she went down on me licking and sucking me clean. This was a first, she had never done that with me before.

We normally get up a six AM, but the next morning she woke me at four thirty. When she started sucking my cock. I felt what my daughter said the night before, about her fucking my head of security was what made her so horny.

My dilemma was, do I bring it up now or wait a couple of days and enjoy her wanton lust. I decided to confront her then.

When she went to move up to straddle me, I stopped her and asked: "What has you so horny? The thought of what my daughter said about me letting you fuck her baby daddy? Or what Karen said about the show in the club and what the wives that preformed in the show said about how much they in joyed doing it?"

She replied: "Just fuck me we can talk about it later."

I told her: "That is not like you. You have never asked me to fuck you, you always ask me to make love to you. So, again what has you acting like a wanton slut?"

She tried to climb on top of me again. I slipped out of bed and started for the bathroom.

She said: "Wait I'll tell you."

I got back in bed and said: "Ok tell me."

She said: "Please don't get mad? Yes, both turn me on. I would never do what goes on in the club. But I would like to watch it. Just the thought of seeing a woman doing that makes me horny. Also, the way both girls talk about how intense the orgasms the women say they have, turns me on.

Plus, hearing them telling us the incredible feeling both girls say they have when he penetrates their cervix. Yes, if you would let me, I would love for him to do that to me. I would only do it once to know what that feels like. Please just think about letting him pleasure me."

I must admit the thought had crossed my mind every since my daughter said I should let him fuck my wife. The other thing was if I took my wife to see the show at the club. Would seeing it be enough for her. Or would she like her sister had, want to do it. That was something I had to give a lot of thought too.

Talking done she moved on top of me and fucked herself on my hard-on. I just laid there. I came way before she had and orgasm. She moved up over my face and said: "Eat my cum filled cunt I need to cum so bad!"

Wow, I hadn't eaten her pussy with cum in it since the island. She had never referred to her pussy as her cunt before. If this keeps up, she will fuck me to death.

If I let her get fucked by him would that turn her into a wanton black cock slut. From what she told me the time she was in Africa. She said it was something she wanted to experience and was not something she wanted to do again. Was this because he was black or that he can get his cock past her cervix. I decided if he was white and the way the girls talked about him. She would still want to be fucked by him and I feel it would be a onetime thing.

The other thing about going to see the show at the club. I decided she should go with the girls and their baby daddy as security. I wanted her to have the freedom to decide if she wanted to try it, If I was there, she may want to but not do it because I was there. I had the impression Karen wanted to try it and my daughter may have the same feelings. So, with me back here the three of them could decide what they wanted to do. This would be a good time for my wife to enjoy the girls baby daddy.

I made all the arrangements for the trip. They didn't know about it, as I was giving it to the four of them for Christmas. They would leave the day after New Year's.

Two days after Christmas I called my daughter's now baby daddy to my office. I asked him: "Has my daughter told you she asked me to let you fuck my wife?"

He replied: "Yes, sir she had mentioned it."

I asked him: "If I told you I was ok with it, would you like to have sex with my wife?"

He was hesitant to answer me. So, I said: "You will not be the first black man to fuck her. But you will be the first since we got married. The pleasure you are giving the girls is something she would like to experience for herself. I am glad to let her.

This trip would be the perfect time for that to happen. She has had sex in front of the girls before so be prepared them may gang up on you at some point. Also, when they go to the club if any of them decided they want to preform in the show let them. I know Karen is open to it and I suspect my daughter is as well.

My wife badly wants to see it and I suspect she may want to experience it for herself. May be not on stage. If that is the case try to arrange for it to happen. Better yet make the arrangement beforehand and let them know during the show. That way they will have the option of being on stage or not. During the show let them know about it. Also let them know it was my idea. That I want them to know if they decide to do it, I am ok with it."

They were to be gone for ten days. What they didn't know was I was there for an overnight stay. I had a room on a lower floor, ate in the room and only went out after the front desk informed me, they had left.

That night I entered the club through the back door. I watched on the security cameras. The manager told me they were there all but two nights. The first night they watched the show then went back stage to talk with the women that preformed. Then left, but were back the next night. This night after the last show they left with two of the women from the show and their husbands.

They were not back for two night they came back. That night one of them preformed."

I asked him: "Which one was it." He told me the younger blonde."

That would be Karen, I knew she wanted to do it. I just didn't know if she would do it on stage.

I asked him: "Have any of the others preform?"

He told me: "The next night the other young one did."

This was my daughter. I had a feeling if Karen did it she would do it too.

I asked him: "Did the other woman preform?"

He said: "Yes, she did two shows last night."

I asked him: "Have they said anything about preforming tonight."

He told me: "So far no, but that may change. Sometimes women after seeing the show decide to join in."

I then asked him: "Did you do as I had asked and paid you to do?"

The replied: "Yes, every time one of them preformed I recorded it for you. If they preform again that will also be recorded for you. I will send the recordings to the P. O. Box as instructed."

I thanked him and left the club. I had no desire to watch them preforming. I will have the recordings if I ever need them.

I went back to the hotel got my things and headed to the airport.

When they returned home, I took them out to dinner. I wanted to know how they enjoyed to trip.

Karen spoke first: "It was incredible! I think we should move there."

My daughter said: "I will want to go back from time to time, but not to live there."

I asked my wife: "Honey did you enjoy the trip as much as the girls did?"

She said: "I think I enjoyed it more than they did."

I turned to the girl's baby daddy and asked him: "So how did you enjoy the trip?"

He knew he could be totally honest with me and said: "You were right they did gang up on me. The only time they didn't have me fucking one of them was when we were out at the club or having dinner somewhere."

I then said to my daughter and Karen: "What you did or didn't do at the club or else where I do not want to know, so keep it to your selves.:

To my wife I said from you I want all the details as soon as we are in bed."

The topic changed to the girl's business and how my company was doing. After dinner my wife and I left to go home.

We had taken a taxi to the restaurant and were now in another one for the ride home. My wife unzipped me and took out my dick. I nodded towards the driver and was shocked when my wife said: "You don't mind if I give my husband a blow job do you?"

He responded: "As long as you don't get any cum on the seats or anywhere else, enjoy the ride."

She would get me ready to cum, then back off. By the time we got home I was so worked up my balls felt like they would explode. I was in such a hurry; I gave the cabbie a hundred for a twelve-dollar fare and told him to keep the change.

He yelled: "Next time It's ok to get cum on the seats."

Once the door closed, I was all over her.

My wife said: "He preposed the second night we were there. She told him yes if they have an open marriage. That she intends to still have sex with Karen and he should as well."

I took a minute before I responded, then said: "As long as she is happy, I am ok with it. Also, the way Donna's trust is set up. There is no need for a prenup."

My wife then said: "Are you ready to know how naughty I was?"

She grabbed my dick and started stroking me. Then said: "The girls were right about their baby daddy. He gave me the best sex I have ever had. Feeling him shooting his cum in my womb is incredible. Honey, you gave me the ok to enjoy him once. But once was not enough. He did me three time the first night and at least twice a day the rest of the trip."left. But I suspect that is not the only thing you did."

She said: "No it wasn't. The first night we went to the club to see the show. It was so hat and made me so horny watching it. After the last act we went back stage. Two of the women were sisters and agreed to talk with us. Both had been doing it since before they were married.

They told us if we came back the next night. They would take us to their home after the show. That they live on an estate that had belonged to their parents.

So, after the show ended the next night the four of us and the two of them and their husband. Took a small bus the hotel provided for us to their home. The place has ten bedrooms Most with baths attached. We stayed the night and the next."

I asked: "Did they put on a private show for the four of you?"

She said: "Well kind of. It was more like they helped us to do what they did on stage. I now know why my sister went back so often and bought the place. Karen is hooked, she will be going back often. Your daughter and I enjoyed it."

I asked: "So you stayed the second night so Karen could do it some more?"

She said: "Well not exactly. Karen did do several times, but we also did it twice more."

I asked: "From what you just said I thought the two of you only enjoyed it. It sounded like for both of you it was one and done."

My wife said: "The next day watching Karen and the sisters. We got so horny we joined in the fun."

I said: "So what did you four do the rest of the time you were in Amsterdam."

The day we got back we went sight seeing and that night we checked out some of the other clubs in the red-light district. Then next night we were back at the club. Karen said she wanted to talk with the sisters and went back stages.

I was shocked when Karen came out on stage. My niece leaned over and said: 'She told me she thought she would like to perform tonight. She wanted me to do it too, but I am not sure about doing it with strangers watching me.'

Karen was a hit with the audience. They knew it was her first time on stage. It is a close group among the regulars. The sisters must have told them one or more of us might go on stage."

I said: "What did she say after about it?"

My wife said: "She carried on the rest of the night how great she felt, doing it on stage with so many people watching her."

We stayed for two more performances then we went back to the hotel. Karen kept talking about, how great it felt knowing it was turning on the people watching her. She wanted both of us to do it also, that we would love it as much as she does."

I asked: "So, what did the two of you decide?"

I told them: "I'm going to bed and taking lover boy with me. Then to my niece I said Let me know what you decide in the morning.

When I woke up, I took a shower and put on a robe. And went out to the sitting room. The three of them were all up and dressed.

I asked: "What are the plans for the day?"

Karen said: "We are going to the dining room for breakfast. Do you want to join us, we will wait for you to get ready."

I told them: "Don't wait I will catch up with you there."

My wife then said: "They left and I took my time getting dressed. When I got to the dining room they had finished, but got more coffee to keep me company."

I asked her: "Did you ask my daughter what she decided?"

My wife told me: "She told me she was going to do it. But not till later in the evening."

I inquired: "Why later did she say?"

Her response was: "She said she wanted to have a few drinks to relax

I asked: "Did the crowd like her as much as they liked Karen?"

My wife said: "Yes, but when Karen joined her and ate her cum filled pussy. They went wild, it was the first time it took place in the club. After thay were dressed, we left and hit a couple of other clubs with live sex acts.

In one they had a sex machine that I woman straddles and it vibrates and has attachments. The MC announced that they were looking for volunteers from the audience to try it out. The girls told me I should do it. That way I will know how it feels to perform on stage,

I thought about it for a few minutes. When the MC announced it the second time, I raised my hand to volunteer. "

I asked her: "Why did you decide to do it?"

She told me: "I figured nobody knows me, why not let loose, and get wild. I should say wilder than I already had been. Honey that thing was incredible. I came so many times, the girls had to help me off the stage. I am tempted to buy one."

I wanted to know: "How did it feel to be on stage, I assume you were nude, while strangers watched you have sex with a machine that made you cum so much you couldn't walk?"

She smiled and said: "It was fantastic I loved it and I did every night after the first time."

I then asked her: "What about at the club, did you perform on stage there?"

She got a devilish look on her face and said to me: "Yes, I did and I did it twice the next night early and before closing."

Then I asked: "What about the rest of the nights till you came home?"

She said: "Please don't get mad at me or the girls, but the three of us went on every night after that each of us doing two shows each night."

I asked her: "So, was it more of a turn on doing it at the sister's place, or that you were doing it in front of an audience?"

She told me: "My sexual partner was part of it, but the biggest thrill was knowing that a room full of strangers were watching me."

There was one thing I really wanted to know so I asked her: "Did all of you just have intercourse with your sexual partners or was oral sex involved?"

She told me: "The first night at the estate the two sisters would prepare Karen's partner performing oral sex on him to get him ready. The next day Karen got her partner ready giving oral sex. She also prepared your daughter and my partners the first time that day the second time we were both so horny so we prepared our partners to have intercourse with us using oral sex."

She went on to say: "In the club the three of us prepared our partners using oral sex on them. I know you were wondering if this is something. That I want to continue doing it? The answer to that is no it was fun it was different, but I am afraid it could be very addictive. So I don't think I would ever again but if I wanted to, we can always take a trip to Amsterdam.

There's something else I need to tell you and I hope you are ok with it. Your daughter has already told me she's ok with it. I would like to be able to be sexually pleasured by your future son-in-law from time to time. I'm not saying once a week or once a month but just now and then when I get super horny and you are now around."

I had to stop and think about that one. By her own count, she has fucked him around two dozen times so far. I did give him the go ahead to do that. Once a month I had to travel for several days. Did I mind if he fucked her then. She said my daughter was ok with it. I better confirm that. Then I had another thought. She had her IUD removed so he could fuck her passed her cervix. I assumed she was on the pill. But I really didn't know.

I said: "Let me sleep on that and I will let you know tomorrow night."

'Sleep on it' Not that night, I was up and down several times. I left before she got up in the morning. My mind was all over the place. I went to my daughters and asked her to take a ride with me.

Once in the car she asked: "Dad what's up? Something is bothering you, isn't it?"

I told her: "Yes, something is. There are a couple of things."

She asked me: "Is the fact she had sex with my baby daddy more than once one of them?"

I laughed and told her: "No, I told him before the trip, he could fuck her as often as she wanted on trip. I am upset about what went on in the club. I figured each of you may try it once to know what it was like. In fact, I told your fiancé to arrange for the three of you to try it away from the club if you wanted. Thinking you would not want an audience.

It is how many times you each did it. Plus, your aunt asked me to allow her to continue fucking your fiancé. Not all the time, just occasionally.

When I agreed to her having sex with him on the trip. She had her IUD removed. I assumed she went on the pill. But I don't know if she did. What if he knocks her up? I had a vasectomy after you were born. Your mom got her tubes tied when she agreed to have sex with well hung men.

How would you feel if she had a baby with him. The man you are marring. It would be your cousin, step-sibling, and step child."

She smiled and said: "The better question is how would you feel. About your wife having another man's baby. Not just any man, your soon to be black son in-law's baby?"

I had to ask: "Is he still having sex with men?"

She said: "The only sex he has had since he became Karen and my lover, is with auntie."

I dropped her back at her condo and went home.

My wife was at the kitchen table drinking coffee. I poured myself a cup and joined her. It was ten minutes before she broke the silence and said: "Before you tell me your answer to my question from last night.

When I got the IUD taken out, I had the doctor give me a prescription for birth control pills. When we got to Amsterdam and unpacked, they were not in my bags. I thought you may have taken them out. Having not eaten much and several glasses of wine. When I asked him to come to the bedroom with me. I was not thinking about the pills. When we were about to do it again half an hour later. I stopped him saying we were only supposed to be one time. He told me you told him he could fuck me as often as I wanted him to. So, I figured you took the pills out.

This morning I found them on the floor below where I packed my bags. I must have dropped them and didn't notice. Part of the time he was fucking me in Amsterdam I was fertile. I might be pregnant with his baby.

I am so sorry I didn't think I would be fertile that soon. I called my doctor this morning and she said I was fertile. If I am, I don't believe in abortion you know that. If you want a divorce I under stand and don't blame you."

She was crying, I went to her and hugged her. I told her: "I would never ask you to get an abortion and I don't want a divorce. It is as much my fault as yours. The baby will be a part of you, that is all I need to love it."

Three months later My daughter married her fiancé and along with Karen they went on a week-long cruise. It must have been a sight, a black man with his arms around to very pregnant white women. Both women wearing wedding ring.

12