But You're Married: Vince Wants It

Story Info
Vince, the married bear, gets what he wants: he wanted BBC.
1k words
4.14
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers

I don't understand why some men like to lie about their relationship status.

"I never told you I was married no, but I never told you I was single either," Vince said as that was somewhat my point.

I was at a stage where I no longer was bent on just getting a nut: I wanted to breed a guy with potential for more.

"What difference does it make now? We're naked, and I'm rubbing your balls, Mack. And might I add, these sweet, big black balls are amazing by the way," he told me as we laid in his bed.

Vince was an older, white guy, mid to late 60s with a Santa Claus beard, belly and butt. He stood at six foot three, and just had the perfect frame as I loved my men beefy, with cushion for the pushing. He and I had been talking back and forth for a good while as he lived in Northern Virginia, and I of course in Newport News. We finally decided that we needed to hook up, as the taunting and teasing of each other with photos only made us hungry for each other, and now here I was, laying naked in his huge king sized bed, on the same side his partner usually rested on.

"Why does it that I'm married? He's not here, you are," he told me as he started kissing my left nipple. "I want some of that young, dark meat."

I tried to pull away, as I was halfway thinking of getting up to leave, but truly not wanting to.

"Keep still," he said in a stern tone as that tongue dropped and I became vulnerable.

Vince claimed he hadn't been with anyone, including his partner, for over two years as his potential encounters would fizzle out as most guys were flakes. He planted his bearded mouth on my left nipple and continued to caress my balls with his left hand, as he made it crystal clear that I would cum before I left his house.

"I want to suck you, fuck you, and get as many loads as possible out of you within these next 48 hours," the retired fire chief said to me. "I'm horny, do you understand?"

"I understand that I'm just a side piece for you, and I don't like that," I said with an attitude. "I don't get why you lied to me."

He continued to forage my body for a nut, as his tongue left my nipples to find its way to my belly button as he did something I'd never experienced before. It tickled how he lapped away in that crevice and I tried to escape, only for him to dig his big bear hands into the sides of my thighs, while chuckling.

"I told you to keep still," he said.

Somehow my legs opened up and he'd plant his face between them once he sniffed my hairy pelvis. He kissed my cock awake, not even dropping a morsel of saliva on it as it sprouted a full, erect nine inches.

"You sure you wanna do this," I asked him.

He looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled, then engulfed my cock with that big, beautiful mouth of his as his pink lips hung to the head, then the shaft.

"Vince baby, don't do this," I begged while his hands caressed my chest, his big fingers fiddling with my nipples while he gave full fledged head.

He gave me a low, deep bear growl while sucking on that dick, as I couldn't have imagined a better feeling from my past experiences. Vince believed in detail, as he'd catch the sides, then the base, then lick his way back to the top and take it all in, not gagging once when he went to slurping the dick up and down, from tip to base.

"Oh, so you do like those balls played with," he said.

I had to brace myself because I knew once he got his beard to my sensitive sack, I'd lose control and want to jump out of bed. He licked the middle, then used his skills to grab both testicles to suck together, while somehow rolling his tongue rolling around them, and rotating them.

"Ayyyyyyyyyy," I screamed as I couldn't move without tearing my sack open as he had a firm grip while sucking.

I tried to jerk off, only for him to hold my hands down and take my cock back in his mouth as he wanted it straight from the tap.

"I wanna do the honors," he said as he increased the pressure through his lips while massaging me head to base, slurping that dick as his big, bear skull bounced back and forth.

He'd slip a finger at the edge of my hole and tinker a little before he pushed in and latched on to my prostate, then somehow speeding up to a headbanger velocity as I felt as if I was jumping out of my body.

"Still wanna leave," he asked between slurps.

"No daddy," I cried back.

"Daddy? Am I your daddy," he asked.

"Yes. Yes. Yessssss," I whined as I wanted to cum badly.

The orgasm was so intense I started sweating, for Vince had me on the ropes. I wanted to hold back but the force of determination from him overcame me, and so I gave him what he wanted when I jizzed down his throat, yelling and screaming to the top of my lungs from the impact.

"Ahhhhh fuck, you got a lot," he said while giggling and still swallowing. "Damn baby."

He finally pulled away when my cock went soft, as he knew I was empty.

"See, that's how you give it up," he said after, blowing cold air on my balls.

He pulled his finger out of me then kissed my balls, my inner thighs, the base of my dick, then crawled up as he tongue kissed me and I tasted myself for the first time.

"Now, you were saying," he asked after as we both laughed.

tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers