"But you're wearing a skirt"

Story Info
Girly clothes doesn't mean I'm a bottom.
3.6k words
4.52
16.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(all characters are 18+)

(Tags: Crossdressing, domination, anal, oral, dirty talk.)

You know, people make a lot of assumptions if you like to wear fem outfits if you're AMAB. And I get it, there's a lot of you (especially on here) that would love to just be dominated. It's really fun to get completely fucked up by a big cock.

But sometimes...

I was laying on my bed looking at my phone and sighed heavily. My friend, Javier was once again late to our hangouts and after I had worked so hard for my surprise for him. I stood up and stretched, making sure my outfit was fitting and nothing seemed out of place.

And just as I had gotten up I had heard the doorbell rang, smirking I moved towards the door my steps growing heavier and heavier. I had a bone to pick with Javier and I couldn't wait to surprise my little friend.

I opened the door and Javier stood straight with his olive skinned lithe body and long black hair framing his 5'4 frame very well. He was about to say hello but was interrupted when he looked up and down my outfit. I smiled and asked him if he liked what he saw.

I giggled and I did a little swivel to display my outfit in full. I wore a black crop top hoodie with a breast window, meeting the punky metal belt with a high waisted black grungy skirt with a dual red stripes lining the bottom of the skirt. Underneath you could see where the skirt ended, just above my knees with fishnets covering my leg and to finish off with the classic Demonias boots. And judging from the prolonged stare from Javier, I knew my surprise had worked.

In silence and his jaw practically to the ground, he stammered his hello and walked in the house still staring at my outfit. With the boots I towered over him and just gave him a dirty smirk as he walked by, feeling his eyed glued to my fishnet clad legs. I loved every minute of it, but I knew I had him where I wanted him.

I did about our normal routine by letting him enter the house and putting his stuff down near the couch. I stepped around him and offered him a drink, an innocent smile adorned on my face the entire time.

Javier eventually snapped out of his stupor and shook his head and finally asked me in a strained voice what was I wearing. I told him that I was wearing what I normally wear around the house, whenever I was comfortable.

He just nodded and plopped himself lazily on the couch, his 5'4 frame sinking low on the couch, still in some kind of shock from my outfit. I knew exactly my plan from here, it was just going to take a little work and a little push.

I dropped myself on the couch too practically touching him with my knees against him, I stretched my left arm and draped it over his left shoulder. I yawned and asked him if he was comfortable.

Javier gulped and nodded, he stammered some words out and asked what I was doing so close to him and again asked why I wearing this outfit. I grinned back at his innocent question, I leaned over and stared into his eyes with a false inquisitive look, pretending to contemplate a response that would satisfy his growing curiosity. Finally I faked a sigh and responded simply with a simple "I know".

In a hushed voice I told him how often I caught him practically drooling over me whenever we hung out and how he was always wanting to touch and cuddle me. A nervous laugh filled the room as Javier attempted not to meet my eyes, either in embarrassment or another reason. I tried to ease his nervousness as I got in close and laid my hand on his thigh, he almost jerked away but I stopped him with my hand on his shoulder pulling him back to place.

I leaned over and made my move, I tilted my head and whispered into his burning ears that I knew his desire and I shared in it, if albeit more for curiosity than anything. I promised him right then and there that I wanted him and wanted him bad, and that he would feel new pleasures like never before. His breath hitched and tried to squeeze his thigh together, a pathetic attempt to hide his growing arousal.

I pressed my luck and massaged his thigh with light touches from my palm, slowly pressing into it, my fishnets getting closer and close to his exposed skin from his now tightening shorts.

He tries to muffle a satisfied moan and nods, finally relenting and turns to me closing in close puckering his lips towards me. I smiled sweetly and gave him a chaste kiss on his lips and as he was pulling away, I turned my body and mashed my lips against his, exploring his mouth my tongue and I was rewarded with whimpers from the sudden invasion.

I let the poor boy separate from me, leaving a trail of saliva from my lips to his, satisfaction shook through my entire body as I enjoyed his lidded eyes. Shaking his head after the intense kiss I let Javier take a breather and he attempted to push his weak frame unto me he gulped once again and sighed he asked me the question that must have been raging in his mind the entire time.

"So uh, I get to top right? Since you're y'know" he gestured at my entire outfit, making a grand assumption. I took great offense to this and scoff, I asked him whatever could he mean. He paused for a second, looking around and tried to sound the words out again, somehow expecting a different answer.

With some level of ignorant confidence he put forth the titular question "But you're wearing a skirt and girly stuff, shouldn't you be the bottom, like sucking my cock and I get to uh f-fuck you?" Oh he was just so cute, but I knew what I wanted.

I looked abashed and faked an image of nervousness, but I gave him such a sinister smile and asked him one more time if that's what he thought, and this time he nodded swiftly demonstrating the "confidence" he just gained.

I decided right here, swishing my skirt and playing my fishnets and my wanted to put my plan in motion. I let my hand over his growing tent feeling the warmth even through his paper thin shorts. I let my lips get so close to his ear and made him a fun deal for the both of us.

"If I can't make you cum with just my hand in less than five minutes, I'll do whatever my Javier wants. You can watch me as I swallow your big cock and you tear my fishnets all you want and fuck me so hard that I'll cry out your name."

His breath hitched glancing between my hand over his cock and my eyes. He swallowed his nerves and asked right back.

"But what if I-uh lose? What are you going to do to me?" I gave him a husky chuckle against his ear and moved my hand just above his waistband and agonizingly dragged it down against his boxers and watched as his cock flopped and throbbed into the hole of his boxers.

"Oh, we'll see my good boy." I grasped his cock with my holy hands, feeling his erection throb so hard in my cock. This was going to be beyond easy. "Time starts now love." I pointed my eyes towards the clock. 7:59 PM more than enough time to make him submit.

I torture him so slowly my grip getting gradually tighter as I stroked it up and down, the shaft feeling so hot that I thought it was going to melt my hand. I could see the start of pre-cum pooling in the slit of his cock. I circled my thumb against the head against the head of his erection. I left small butterfly kisses against his neck, and once again moved my lips against his ear and employed a different strategy. 8:00 PM, more than enough time.

"Oh Javier, I wonder what you'll want from me, do you want me to suck you so hard and press my tongue against your big throbbing cock as I moan against it and enjoy the taste of it?" I stroked faster and faster, speeding up with each word I gave him. "Do you want me on my knees, bent over on the table and have you rip open my fishnets and pulling down my lacy panties and shove your cock inside me? Making me beg for every thrust and scream out your name like I can do nothing else?" He hissed yes, gripping his hands against the shifting couch. He was on edge and I could see even more pre-cum coming out of his cock. 8:01, more than enough time.

I needed to push forward, I was so close to getting what I wanted. Getting what I fantasized about whenever I thought about Javier lithe body. "Or," I bet I could feel he could feel the shift in my voice practically fear it. "Do you want to dominate your pretty little mouth with my fat cock, have you suck on it so you can taste how bad I've wanted this long. For me to thrust into your mouth as you touch yourself to every. Single. Push!" I could feel his cock rock against my hand as I shifted my hand up and down stroking it so hard that he was a slave to my touch. "I bet now you want me to have you fill you up with my cock, to feel me rock hard inside you. I'd lift up my skirt and press your dirty self against the mirror, just so you can watch me fuck your ass that you won't be able to think. All you'll feel are my fishnets against your bare legs and my fucking cock giving you everything you'd ever wanted. And then watching me explode inside you as you cum and make a mess all over yourself. My dirty slut!" And Just like that he unleashed a spurt of cum all across hand and his shorts matching his loud groan of pleasure his breathing becoming rapid.

"Good boy." I looked at the clock and gave him the smallest of frowns. "Oh shoot." His head snapped back up, making an assumption that he reigned as the winner against our filthy content. Only for his face to fall as he noticed the time. 8:03 PM, it was more than enough time to get him to submit.

I stood up, my boots hard on the floor and did not let him rest for a single moment. I lifted my skirt, revealing my own throbbing cock in my red lacy panties through the fishnets. I swear I watched his whole body change into a position of both fear and obsession, I felt his stare against my foreign erection in the panties. Just like before he paused looking up and down at my waiting figure, his lost all dressed up girly and he was about submit to it.

"What do you w-w-want me to do?" So cute, he was so nervous and yet so so excited.

"Don't play coy now, my Javier, you know EXACTLY what I want" I gripped my own cock through the fishnets and panties. "Now come on, I won, and now do it. Become my little cock slut".

Slowly he pulled himself off the couch and got own his knees, taking every moment to pay attention to my excitement. He gulped, his forehead rife with sweat and his small pretty mouth wide open. Finally he gripped the waistline of the fishnets with the panties and pulled it down slowly. He was rewarded with my hard erection pressed against the cheek of his cute face. I watched him flinch to the sudden heat, and I couldn't help and let out a small chuckle, I grasped his head with one hand and guided him as he met at my cock, "Open." A simple command but Javier followed it without problem and I slid my cock into his mouth, seeing my friend-made-bitch give in and swallow my cock slowly gave me so much satisfaction. But I wanted more, I NEEDED more.

He struggled at first, gagging slightly but I was a kind person, I let him get accustomed to the foreign invader in his mouth. His expression soured for a little but he was right there on his knees, a cock in his mouth and his friend dominating him. "Suck, let me feel your tongue bitch." With the cock in his mouth, he nodded, his trembling eyes meeting mine, his tongue scrapped against my shaft and I let loose a small moan of pleasure. He was much better than I expected and his hunger for my cock was more than apparent. At this moment, he just became a cock-slut, my cock-slut and he knew it. I could see his cock grow to life once again each time I thrust into salivating mouth, and looking down I could see him suck harder and start to stroke himself.

Biting my lip and with one hand lifting my skirt, I pulled on his flowing hair with my free hand I started to push harder as his tongue massaged the head of cock with all the vigor in the world. The room was filled with my soft moans and the sound of Javier gagging against the cock, It was good blowjob, maybe even great. But I needed more.

I gripped his hair as hard as I could and pulled him off my cock, a mix of pre cum and saliva left a trail from his pretty used mouth and my still rock hard cock. I took a long breath and let it out, my eyes never leaving my embarrassed submissive, trying to not look me in the eye. I frowned, this would not do. I grabbed his chin with my index and thumb finger, pulling his head to look at me, the cock now resting against his messy cheek.

"Oh my Javier, it looks like you had some fun. Still think people like me wearing skirts like this only belong on the bottom?" He quickly shook his head mindlessly licking his lips, his eyes half-lidded from my throat-fucking.

"Good! My a cock slut like you has found your place, I'm so proud of my submissive. On your knees, awaiting for anything I give you and I'm so happy I could give you what you actually needed. But do you see a problem here my Javier?" I lightly smacked his cheek with my erection he flinched lightly but I could see him try to open his mouth and swallow it again.

"My my, aren't we eager? No, I don't to finish in your mouth this time, I think I want to make good on my promises." I lifted my lithe friend and grabbed his wrist pulling him in front of the mirror his shorts left askew as he tried to pull them up. I poised him like a doll and made him make notice of his disheveled body in the mirror, I stepped behind him as I hunched down a little hugging his waist tightly and leaned into his ear.

"You do know what promise it was right?" I whispered playfully, slowing down with each word.

Javier nervously nodded, I could feel his body shiver with my hands exploring his waists and hips,

"Now you see, I don't I quite remember it. I would appreciate if my lovely sub were to repeat what I said earlier. Now, what did I promise?" I pressed into him harder, this time, my skirt lifting up with my cock digging into his backside and my fishnets touched his legs. I watched with satisfaction as his body lit up with goosebumps and him hissing from the touch.

"You said, You said..." He trailed off overwhelmed with what I was doing, gripping him harder slowly marking him as my property as I dug into him. I bit his ear, goading his answer. He knew what I wanted and he knew he was going to give in.

With a large exhale the trembling young man closed his eyes and let it out, the words I was looking for the entire time. "Exploding inside me when as I-I cum all over myself!" I laughed as hard as I could in his ear and responded huskily.

"Good boy. Now I'm gonna take what I want and you're going to give in" I took two fingers and made him lick and suck it as I started to prepare. I reached behind me and grabbed a small bottle and cracked the tip open, I took the fingers out of his mouth and wet my hands with the lube. I slowly slid his shorts down making him stare at the mirror, stare at his own submission. I pressed my fingers against his hole. As he groaned against the displeasure I hushed him ensuring that this was only temporary and that the pleasure will be worth it.

Once again the room filled with his soft moans as Javier pressed slowly back against my inserted finger and I grinded my cock against his backside, my skirt pressed against his hip and my fishnets rubbing against his bare legs. His breathing accelerated as he was fully pushing back against my fingers and I ask him to beg for what he really wanted.

At first it was a small whisper mixed in the hisses of incomprehensible moans. But with every touch of fingers inside him I could see Javier crumble.

"Please, please, I need it. Please, please, please, please." I could hear his desperation but I needed him to give in with everything he had. So I pressed in my fingers in all the way, watching him moan girlishly as his head jerked forward and he leaned in against the mirror with his hands spread alongside his legs. He was bent over and looked me in the eye as he finally gave in.

"Please fuck me with your cock, please fuck me like your dirty slut!" There it was, what I wanted, desired, and needed, my little slut begging for my hard cock and I was going to reward his obedience.

I stood behind him and started to grind my cock against his hole. Feeling the lube against my hard cock as I started to speed up watching my slut grind back against it with mewls coming out of him every few seconds. I watched his hand press against the wall as I slowly inserted myself into him and Javier's face was flushed red, still wet from my cock's pre cum on his cheek with his tongue hanging lazily out with saliva and cum pooling out his mouth.

I pressed in further and watched his eyes roll to the back of his head and arched his back. My cock throbbing at the tightness of his asshole. It was unbelievably tight it hurt but the pleasure was overwhelming me. I glanced back at the mirror to see my domination take place. I stood there with my panties and fishnets rolled down, my skirt draped on his back and my cock slowly disappearing into his begging hole. I started to rock back and forth, my erection rubbing against his ass and watched as Javier tried to close his eyes to lose in the pleasure.

"Open your eyes slut, see how I'm pounding your ass? See how you're submitting to a person in a skirt? See how you are getting fucked like a dirty cock-slut? I know you do and trust me I'm not done yet. I'm going cum inside you and make you walk home knowing that I marked you as my property!" Each word punctuated with a thrust inside his asshole just to be met with girlish screams and moan that rocked the room. His eyes shot opened as he stared at his own face and his cock leaking so much pre cum that it was about to explode.

I shoved my cock all the way in and his mouth formed in an 'O' shape as he realized what was happening I had bottomed out into his asshole and rubbing against his prostate. I sped up making me hump and pound him as hard as I could. I started panting and I gripped his hair with my free hand pulling his head up slightly to make him watch what I was about to do.

"Now, cum you fucking slut!" Javier with one last exhale and large moan came all over his pulled down boxers and shorts, spraying his cum against the mirror. At the same time I pushed in all the way and exploded inside him my own moan filling the room, feeling the cum leak out of his ass and onto my legs.

Both of us breathing heavily, I looked at him and gave him a small smile as I slowly slid out of his no longer virgin ass. He hissed softly with the cum inside him leaked out a little bit. I cleaned him off with a little bit of tissues and we collapsed back onto my bad, Javier, now shortless, clinging to my body still panting heavily.

I could see him smile back at me while I stroked his hair.

"My Javier enjoyed that, didn't you." Blushing, he nodded gently resting his head against my chest. I could feel his hand play with my crinkled skirt. Suddenly he realized something and he turned his head back to me.

"Hey, uh, I kind of ruined my shorts. What do I do now."

With a not so innocent smile I made a contemplative look and responded with:

"Oh, I can think of something."