Buy Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubrey let, "Oh fuck," escape past her lips.

His free hand grabbed a handful of her golden-brown hair and tugged her head backwards. Hot breath tingled against her ear as he whispered, "You want to get bent over this desk? You want to get fucked don't you?"

Aubrey bit her lower lip and spread her legs wide. His fingers slipped in and out while his thumb passed over her clit in slow circles.

A tingle of nerves vibrated in the crown of her head, along her legs and arms, and down her neck. Her heart beat fast as the sensation built upon itself.

"Mmmm," Aubrey panted, her voice grew high and shrill, her breath shallow and strained, "don't stop." Antonio's fingers pressed and once more he took her nipple into his mouth.

Over Antonio's shoulder, Tori pulled the frayed mini skirt inch by inch past her hips until it fell over the fishnet tights and knee-high boots. Next the t-shirt flew across the desk and landed on the couch. No bra. Her delicate b cup breasts stood perky and firm.

Tori shoved stacks of paper from the desk onto the floor where they crashed and scattered around the room. Having made a place for herself, she lay eye-level with Aubrey, her back pressed against the desk while her pointed heels rested on its edge, knees thrust into the air.

Tori took Antonio's chin in her hand and raised his head from Aubrey's breast, leaving it slick with spit. "How does my puppy taste?"

"You tell me," Antonio said. He slipped his fingers from Aubrey, causing her to exhale a long sigh, and placed them on Tori's red lips. Tori's studded tongue cleaned Aubrey's wetness while she moaned softly and pulled him ever closer to her and off Aubrey.

Free from underneath Antonio, Aubrey removed her top and unclasped her bra. She hesitated as her jeans passed over her hips. Was she really doing this? Fucking the target on her last day of probation?

Without further thought she peeled her jeans off and then her panties, both of which she placed on the creaky office chair. She pulled the chewing gum from her mouth and stuck it under the desk.

While Aubrey undressed, Antonio situated himself between Tori's thighs. The bottom of her bubble butt hung inches over the desk's edge. He passed his fingers between the gaps in her fishnet stockings and, with a quick pull to the side, tore a gash along the crotch.

Tori reached between her legs and used her fingers to spread herself. "Do you like my pretty pussy?"

Under the fluorescent basement light Tori's hairless lips glistened. Aubrey had to admit, it was a perfect little pussy.

"Shut up. I'm going to fuck that dirty little cunt."

"Yeah. You want this?" Tori said dipping a finger. "You think you can fuck me good?"

Antonio lifted her legs so her black boots came to rest on his shoulders. Then he ran the tip of his massive cock along Tori's thin slit, gathering wetness. He pushed against her hood to reveal a swollen clit, which, to Aubrey's surprise, was also pierced.

Each time Antonio pressed on the silver stud Tori's stomach quivered and her back arched ever so slightly. Tori's eyelids fluttered shut and a broad smile spread across her face.

Tori said, "Put it in daddy. Get your dick real deep in me." Aubrey winced at the thought of something so large inside her.

Tori stretched to accommodate his girth. He quickly built speed, his whole length disappearing and reappearing with every thrust. The tattoos across his chest and arms came to life, dancing as his hips powered into Tori. Beads of sweat formed on his skin. His hard stomach clapped against the meat of her thighs.

"Oh my God, you're so deep. Mmmhhh. Yeah. It feels good. Keeping fucking me like this. Fuck me daddy."

Aubrey climbed on to the desk and leaned in. Her cheek came to rest on Tori's bladder, eyes inches from Antonio's slamming cock. She savored the sight of him covered in Tori's ivory cream. The rhythmic squish of their friction. Tori's scent.

Aubrey opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The tip touched the silver stud. It tasted of metal. She licked slowly and unsure of herself. Then Tori's hand pushed against the back of her head. Aubrey took the meaty clit and its piercing between her lips and sucked. Tori pushed harder. She sucked harder.

"Oh fuck, I'm keeping her. I'm keeping this puppy," Tori said. Her body vibrated and bucked and rolled as she squirmed under the pleasure.

"Right there. Keep going."

Antonio kept up the quick pace and straight angle of his drive as Aubrey suckled the silver stud. Underneath them the desk came to life, its legs bouncing and scraping across the floor.

"Don't cum yet daddy. Not yet."

As Tori screamed, Aubrey locked her lips on Tori's clit like a rodeo rider clings to a wild bronco as it comes out of the shoot. Her head was caught between Antonio's thrust and Tori's writhing body. His hard stomach banged into the side of her face. Slick sweat coated where their bodies converged. Angry red welts bloomed on Tori's thighs where Antonio gripped.

To Aubrey's delight, Antonio sprung from Tori. Without losing a moment she grabbed him and tasted every inch of his smooth, vein-streaked skin coated in Tori's sweetness. She rubbed her lips on the sides and ran the flat of her tongue over the head while twisting both her fists along the shaft.

"I want that puppy pussy," Antonio said.

Aubrey let him fall from her mouth. The hesitation, the caution had long since disappeared. In its place was a burning need for Antonio to push into her, to make her legs shake.

First she lay flat on her back, copying Tori's position, with knees in the air and ass cheeks hanging over the edge.

"No, I said you want to get bent over this desk. Get up."

Aubrey set her bare feet on the cool linoleum floor and rose. Antonio towered a head taller than her. His large hands clutched her shoulders, twirling her around to face the desk. One hand grabbed her outer hip crease while the other pushed up her back, hinging her at the waist until her naked chest pressed against the desktop. He hooked a leg around her inner ankle and swept outwards. Aubrey's soft and pink insides spread wide.

Slowly, Antonio stretched Aubrey as the first inch found itself in her warmth. Then the next disappeared, and then the next. He paused and pulled back to wet his cock.

"I'm gonna open that tight little pussy."

He pushed again until his cock buried to the hilt. "Ooof." Aubrey's face contorted, the pressure too intense. Her right hand slipped behind her and found his abdomen. With a push, she backed him out and glued her hand to the spot to control his thrust.

He swatted her hand away and pushed in again. "Ahhhh," Aubrey exhaled while the desk's rusted joints groaned under Antonio's force.

"Please," she begged. He continued. "Please, you're too big." She tensed around him, squeezing hard to push back. He retreated half way, then slowed. He changed rough stabs for smooth, shallow thrusts. After a moment, the pain subsided.

In the meantime, Tori had moved behind Antonio. She pressed against his back and intertwined her limbs with his body. Aubrey sensed Tori's hand between his legs, first tugging his balls and then rubbing her clit from underneath.

"Take that big cock puppy," Tori said.

"I can't. It's...its too big, oh my god. Holy fuck." The pain mixed effortlessly with pleasure.

"You're so deep in her little pussy, daddy."

"Yes. Yes. Yes," Aubrey whispered under her breath.

"You like fucking her little pussy daddy?" Tori said. "I want you to make her cum."

"Cum for me like a dirty slut." His pace quickened. His full length pressed.

Ecstasy came like a river flowing into a reservoir. As Antonio hit deep one more time and Tori's fingers vibrated her clit, the waters broke over the dam and rushed forth in a wall of churn and chop. Aubrey cried out as the wave washed over her body. She contorted and shuddered. She pressed her hips back and bucked up and down, up and down. She was a wild animal in heat, humping his stiff cock. A second wave crashed.

"Fuuuuuuck!" The muscles in her thighs twitched and shook until they gave way. If not for the desk she would have fallen to the floor.

He pulled from inside her and took hold of his cock, pumping a jet of thick white cum across her back. In spurts his orgasm coated her ass and pooled into the small of her back. It trickled down her sides and formed puddles on the desk.

When they stepped outside into the sun, it struck Aubrey she had no concept of the time. How long had they been down in the basement? It felt like hours, but maybe only minutes passed, she could not say. However long, it wasn't enough to make the O'Connells leave the back of the van to investigate.

Aubrey and Tori walked out the same way they walked in, along the storefront windows. Back at the dumpsters in the alley around the corner, safely out of view, Tori passed Aubrey the two bags of white crystals.

"I guess this is where we say goodbye," Aubrey said. She didn't know what else to say. There was nothing she could say. Everything she had done could end her career. Best pretend nothing happened and get out of here, fast.

"I should have saved a cigarette," Tori said. "A smoke would be good right about now."

Tori looked at Aubrey with wide, expecting eyes. Aubrey waited for her to say something; waited in awkward silence. Tori hesitated and then opened her purse. She dug through its contents until she found the object she was looking for.

"Give me your hand." Tori reached out and pulled her closer. Aubrey's skin tingled as Tori pressed a ballpoint pen into the back of her hand, going over what she wrote twice to make sure the print was legible.

"What's this?" Aubrey said.

"It's my number. You know, in case you want to get together some time."

Aubrey stared in disbelief at Tori's telephone number scrawled in blue ink on the back of her hand. She froze. Her brain went numb. Her jaw fell open. "Together?"

"What, you didn't like being my puppy?"

"It's not—"

"Shhh, I get it. No pressure." Tori leaned in and kissed Aubrey. It was a moment, no more than a flash. Before Aubrey knew what had happened, Tori pulled her purse over her shoulder, spun on her heel, and walked off.

"Wait," Aubrey called out.

"Yes?" Tori said looking back.

"I got us into that mess. You could have let me find my own way out. Why help?"

"Us girls have to stick together. Besides, I figure it can't hurt to have a cop owe me a favor."

"No. No, it can't," she laughed. "Thank you."

"No problem. It's not like it's the first time I have put out for a dealer."

"I don't know what came over me."

Except she did. She could lie to Tori, but not to herself. She knew why she did it and would do it again and again if it meant getting what she wanted. And she had what she wanted. In her purse rested enough weight to bust Antonio's crew for trafficking and her ticket to the narcotics squad.

12