"Buy Me"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is gonna sound weird, but I'm so wildly attracted to you. It scares me in a way." He squeezed her tight, and told her he felt the same way. She sniffled and wiped away her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm also thinking this conversation is way too serious to have in a NelMart bathroom!" Emily laughed through her tears. "Would it be okay if..." She paused, and he looked back at her expectantly. "If we just got on with the blowjob?"

They laughed off the awkwardness as she started making a trail of kisses from his mouth to the waistband of his jeans. She unfastened his pants and lowered them to the ground, followed by his sparkly new underwear. Much to their surprise, their little rendezvous was more tender and loving than frenetic. Emily put her hand at the base of his cock to steady it so she could lavish it with long, slow licks.

His head fell back against the wall. "Fuck, that feels amazing!" His voice was low and airy. She swirled her tongue around the tip, making him shudder. "Oh my God..." She licked her way from the head of his rock-hard dick to his balls, pointing her tongue along the way to change the sensation. After giving the balls much appreciated attention, she worked her way back up to the tip, where she finally took him in her mouth, one delicious centimeter at a time.

Kurt reached down to run his fingers through her hair, before gently guiding her head toward him. She moved her head back and forth, slowly at first, before picking up speed. Emily moaned, clearly aroused by the feel of him in her mouth. She tightened her lips around his shaft, feeling his impending orgasm. His breaths became pants as a light sheen of perspiration covered his forehead. He let out a guttural groan as he exploded in her mouth. He leaned against the wall, gasping and spent.

Emily stood and wrapped her arms around his waist. She could hear his thunderous heartbeat as she lay her head against his chest. What the hell was going on? She expected them to go at it like animals. This felt more like lo— Don't overthink it, Em.

He smoothed her hair tenderly as he started to fiddle with the top button of her blouse. She pulled back. As much as I hate to say it," she began, "we should probably grab lunch."

"But I want to—"

"Shh," she put a finger up to his lips to quiet him. "It's not a race. I'll catch up, I promise." She winked at him, then went over to the sink to wash up and fix her hair.

"Hey, give me your phone."

"Why?" she asked as she put her hair back into a ponytail.

"I want to exchange numbers so we can text during lunch."

She handed him her iPhone. "Good idea. We really should keep this on the down-low I suppose."

"At least for now." He returned the phone.

"I guess I'll see you at lunch then. At least from afar." She gave him a quick peck on the lips before slipping out the door. Kurt got dressed and followed behind.

Kurt grabbed his lunch from the fridge and joined a table of guys who worked on the general merchandise side of the store. Emily found a spot with some friends from the bakery. Neither one of them paid much attention to their tablemates. In fact the first text came in before she could even get her bag of chips open.

Kurt: Hey, sexy!

Emily: Hey back, sexy!

Kurt: Did you notice that huge pallet full of big screen TVs?

Emily: Yeah. WTF, it's not Super Bowl season!

Kurt: LOL

The conversation stopped while they managed to eat a little bit of the food they had brought.

Kurt: This sandwich fuckin' sucks.

Emily: I'm sorry. Not hungry?

Kurt: Oh, I'm hungry alright.

Emily: Hit up the deli?

Kurt: Nah.

Emily: You need to eat...

Kurt: Thinkin' about that pallet of TVs.

Emily:?

Kurt: You'll make fun of me.

Emily: Nope.

Kurt: I want to take you into the backroom and fuck you behind the pallet of TVs.

Emily nearly spewed out her mouthful of Diet Pepsi. Her cheeks turned red and hot in record time. Her cheeks weren't the only thing that was hot, she noted. The thought of finally having him inside her combined with the thrill of possibly getting caught made her wet.

Kurt: U OK over there?

Emily: My sandwich fuckin' sucks, too :(.

Kurt: Wanna blow this popsicle stand and meet me behind the pallet of TVs ;)?

Emily: :) You mean the Vizio TVs, right?

Kurt: Yep.

Emily: C U there :D!

Kurt tossed his lunch in the trash and headed out the door, while Emily surfed Facebook. Her heart raced at the thought of what they were about to do. It was risky as hell. They could literally get fired over it if they were caught, but in that moment, having him was all that mattered. Once she was satisfied enough time had passed, she made her way back to the pallet.

"Unfortunately, I don't think we're gonna get much time for foreplay..." Kurt said somberly.

Emily grinned. "I don't think that's gonna be a problem." She grabbed Kurt's hand, slid it beneath the elastic waistband of her skirt, and onto her wet pussy.

His mouth formed a big O. He was clearly impressed. Kurt lowered his voice to a whisper. "I'm just gonna apologize in advance for the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am nature of this, uh...interaction."

Emily giggled softly. "Let's get to it," she said, looping her arms around his neck.

It was a happy coincidence that she was wearing a skirt. He lowered her onto a couple cardboard boxes of books. It wasn't optimal, but it was a hell of a lot better than the cold, hard cement floor. He unzipped his jeans and freed his fully erect dick. He placed his hand between her legs and slipped a couple fingers inside of her before teasing her clit. She was already breathing heavily.

"You need to stop that and fuck me already," she practically begged.

She didn't have to tell him twice. He pushed her bright pink panties aside, grinning as soon as he noticed it was a thong, and then slid into her easily. He moved slowly and gently as they got used to the feel of one another. Emily let out a sound that was somewhere between a sigh and a whimper. "Shh," he cautioned. She lifted her hips to meet his and deepen the penetration. He teased her clit as he thrust in and out. A smile spread across his lips as he watched her squirm in ecstasy.

Emily was gasping for air. "Gimme...your hand!" she whispered frantically.

"Do you want me to touch you somewhere else, 'cause—"

"No! Just give...me your hand!" He removed the hand from her clit and moved it toward her hand. "The...other hand, for...fuck's sake!" Her chest was heaving from the exertion of breathing.

He snickered at her sense of urgency as he gave her his unoccupied hand. It was getting harder for her to talk. He was certain that meant she was close to cumming. "What are you doing?" he asked, as he watched her fumble with his fingers.

"I'm...about to...cum...so fucking hard..." He took her cue and increased the pressure on her clit and speed of his thrusts. "That if...I...don't...have something...to...suck on...I'm pretty sure...they'll fucking hear...me...all the way up...in lawn and...oh my god...garden!"

"Shh," Kurt hated the fact that they had to stifle their reactions, but there was no way in hell either of them could have survived the day without fucking one another. They'd have to make it work and pray they didn't get caught.

Emily shoved two of his fingers into her mouth and sucked frantically. Her back arched with arousal as she moved her tongue around and in between his fingers. A muffled, "Mmmmm..." came from deep within her throat. Kurt was close to cumming as well. With a little luck, they would cum together. He moved his hips harder and faster until she arched her back, threw back her head, and pointed her toes in a mind-blowing orgasm. He shot his load inside her mere seconds later.

Kurt fell on top of her as they tried to catch their breath. "That was un-fuckin'-believable!" he panted. He pulled their clasped hands up to his mouth and kissed her.

"Agreed," Emily said, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. "We'd better go," she suggested reluctantly. Kurt knew she was right, but he wasn't quite ready for the moment to end. "I'll go first," Emily said, crawling out from under him.

She had gone less than two aisles before she ran into a co-worker. "Hey, Kathy!" she greeted cheerfully. Emily wanted to make sure Kurt could hear her so he'd hide out a while longer.

"Hey, girl! How's your shift goin'?"

Emily shrugged. "You know...meh... It's life at NelMart, what can I say?"

"I hear ya. Have a good one!" Kathy headed off in the direction of the breakroom.

Emily's phone vibrated. It was a text message from Kurt.

Kurt: 'Meh'? Really, Em?

12