Buying a Black Dildo

Story Info
Looking for a black dildo, Oliver gets something even better.
1.3k words
4.57
29.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver took some time looking at the door of the sex shop.

The door looked like one of a professional business, which was reassuring a man who would have his first time at a sex shop.

He took a deep breath, placed his pale hand on the door's handle and entered.

The store's floor was covered in a dark red carpet, its black and white walls were adorned with scarlet curtains, shelves and pedestals exhibited all sorts of dildos and sex toys, mannequins clothed in sexy apparel were the only humanoid figures in the place other than him and a man in a red polo shirt behind the cash register.

The cashier, a tall and slender black man of ebony skin, welcomed him,

"Hey there! Welcome to Erotic Emporium!" He said cheerfully as Oliver walked in. "We have everything you need here from toys, costumes, and accessories! If you're looking for something specific just ask me or one of my staff members and we'll help you out." Continued the cashier, despite none of his staff members being anywhere near.

"I, huh, thanks," blurted Oliver, overcome with shyness by interacting with such a handsome black guy. He had a huge crush and kink for black men, especially dominant ones, so the poor white guy always lost his words when seeing a man like this cashier.

"Well, I hope you enjoy your stay!" The cashier said, then turned around and turned his attention to the computer screen next to the cash register.

"Hey, wait up!" Oliver called out to the cashier.

He stopped walking away and looked back at Oliver.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Uh...I Uhm..." Oliver stuttered.

"What do you want?" The cashier said.

Oliver gulped hard, took a deep breath and said: "I'm looking for a dildo, a black one... If that's ok, of course."

The cashier smiled. "That's fine. We have all kinds of dildos in the store. Just follow me."

Oliver followed the black man around the store and watched as he picked up a few dildos and held them. He couldn't help but wonder what the man's actual dick looked like, so to try focusing on something else, Oliver asked " By the way, I'm Oliver, I'd love to know your name as well... Huh, because it feels better to say another person name instead of just you or sir, you know?" Oliver cringed at how badly he was mangling his words, but at least he was making progress.

"My name is Joe. Nice to meet you, Oliver."

"Nice to meet you too Joe, I'm sorry for my poor manners and bad language, I'm usually more eloquent than this, I guess I'm nervous today." Oliver said.

Joe laughed. "It's okay, I'm used to it. It happens all the time. Well, I think you'll like what we have here. Come with me."

They walked into a small room full of dildos. They were all shapes and sizes, some with veins, others with ridges, some even with holes in them.

"Which one do you like?" Joe asked.

"Uhm...I don't know... Do you have any recommendations for someone who wants to start hooking up with guys? Like, taking it up my butt." Oliver's cheeks were burning as he said that, somehow he felt completely lost near Joe, he hoped it wouldn't make the cashier's time with him too uncomfortable. If Oliver was more focused on the cashier, instead of on his own embarrassment, he might have noticed how Joe seemed interested in his white, possibly virgin, butt.

"Let's see... Hmm...well, let me show you this one." Joe said.

He went over to a rack of dildos and picked up a long black one with a wide base.

"Whoah, that's so big. Are there even guys with such a large one around?" Oliver's every cell wanted to be buried on the ground when he realized his eyes moved from the dildo to Joe's crotch while saying that, his embarrassment only broken when realizing Joe's pants were sporting a considerable bulge.

"Yeah, there are plenty of them. This one is around my dick's size." Joe said, smiling.

"Oh...Wow..." Oliver stuttered.

"Come on, let's go to the back of the store where we have the butt plugs." Joe said, leading Oliver to a room with shelves full of various butt plugs.

"Huh, is it really that big when it's hard? Like, your dick?" Oliver said, realizing too late that all of his blood was now on his dick instead of on his head, which would have prevented him from asking about another guy's big juicy black dick.

"Why, you wanna see it?" Joe said with a laugh.

Oliver blushed deeply. "No... I mean... No, not really... I was just wondering... Uhm...I've never seen a black cock before, so I thought I'd get to know what they look like," Oliver said, feeling very stupid.

"Are you sure, that sounds an awful lot like a yes," said Joe, approaching Oliver enough to whisper in his ear "I'll need a clearer answer, white boy." From Joe's experience, most white guys turned into horny submissive bottoms when hearing those last two words, a behavior he found as hot as it was cute.

Oliver's heart jumped. He couldn't believe it.

"Yes... Yes, I want to see it," he said quietly, trying to keep his voice low.

"Get on your knees and unzip my pants," ordered Joe, causing Oliver to obey without hesitation.

Oliver couldn't stop staring at Joe's bulge on his underwear. Joe's dick should be around three times the size of Oliver's own penis. Fuck, there was something disturbingly hot about that difference in size.

Joe pulled down his briefs and exposed his huge, fat, black cock.

"You're right, it's pretty big. But you know what? You're going to take it in your mouth and you're gonna love it even more than staring at it," Joe said, pushing his cock against Oliver's face.

Oliver took it between his lips and began sucking on it. His mouth was too small for all of Joe's cock, but he managed to fit a good amount of it inside.

"Good boy, suck my dick like a good little cocksucker," Joe said, grabbing Oliver's head and pushing his dick deeper inside his throat.

Oliver began gagging on Joe's huge cock. He was about to pull off when Joe grabbed his hair and pushed his whole cock inside.

"That's it, take it all in. Take my big black dick in your tiny white lips," Joe moaned, shoving his cock into Oliver's throat, making him gag. He didn't care about the cocksucker gagging, as far as he had learned over the years, white guys seemed to crave being used and abused like that, so fucking his throat like that was an act of kindness on Joe's part. Hot and tight kindness.

Oliver felt his head getting sore, but he couldn't stop sucking Joe's huge cock, it felt so good to use his mouth like that, to be controlled by Joe.

"Take it all in, bitch," Joe said, his breathing becoming heavier.

"Fuck yeah, you're such a good cocksucker," Joe continued, thrusting his hips forward and forcing his cock deeper inside Oliver's throat.

"I'm gonna cum soon, you better swallow it or I'll fuck your face till you choke," Joe warned.

Oliver did as told, swallowing every drop of Joe's thick and sweet load.

"That was pretty good, Oliver," Joe said, patting his cocksucker on the head and pulling up his pants.

"Thank you, I- I had fun too." Oliver said, blushing.

"Great, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Now let's get you that dildo you wanted."

Other than the cashier cleaning a bit of cum from Oliver's chin, actually buying the dildo was surprisingly simple.

"Just make sure your train your ass with it for when you come here next time." Said Joe before giving Oliver a peck on the lips.

The white cocksucker nodded and walked out of the store, still slightly embarrassed by what happened and completely hard.

He couldn't wait to test the dildo at home, his dick and asshole already begged for it, but most importantly, he couldn't wait to try Joe's real thing next time he came to the sex shop.