Buying a Kilt and Tartan Trews

Story Info
I visit a second hand shop to buy another kilt.
1.8k words
4.29
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fraser outfit

I had been attending a weekend of activities with The Kilts Group which usually met in Edinburgh but we did other venues as well. All the guys, mostly gay but some bis like me, were interested in kilts and most wore them to the get togethers. We had our own Burns Night and we also went to the Gay and Lesbian Switchboard Ceilidh usually held in the Assembly Rooms in Edinburgh.

One visit I stayed on till the beginning of the next week since I like Edinburgh so much. I took the opportunity to visit a second hand kilt shop at South Queensferry. It is just under the Forth railway bridge. I had bought a few kilts and jackets there previously and usually looked in to see what they had. As I walked in I saw that the assistant was new. She was a young lady, probably in her late twenties or early thirties, so quite a lot younger than me, probably less than half my age. She was very attractive and vivacious. She remarked on my kilt, a second hand army kilt in McKenzie tartan, and how nice it was, how I suited it etc.

As I looked around the shop I was immediately struck by a tailors dummy dressed up in a dark green army doublet with a darkish kilt below it. Although the jacket in particular was badly worn, with some buttons missing, it still looked incredible. I enquired about the size and, yes, it would just fit me. Then the price and I was very disappointed to hear that even in the damaged state the jacket and kilt was £175. I could see that it would require cleaning then quite a bit of work to repair it all. The assistant pointed out that it was a proper army kilt, like the one I was wearing and not a cheap one. She told me that it was a TA kilt in Fraser tartan. Would I like to try it on? I was a bit reluctant to get her to undress the dummy and then redress it if I didnt take the outfit but she didnt seem to mind. Then she produced a little tartan bundle and shook it out. I saw that it was a pair of matching trews, they were of the same Fraser tartan, but much washed and very faded.

"It comes with these little matching underpants," I heard her say, then she giggled. "I dont know if you wear anything underneath with your kilt.........?" Another giggle, and she looked at me speculatively. I smiled back but didnt enlighten her.

"It was not generally allowed to wear underpants with a kilt in the army! So these are not army issue. They must have been made up separately. Perhaps he was an officer? They were sometimes allowed to wear pants for dancing," she added.

I only just heard all this since I was so taken with the little trews she was holding out while she chattered away. Perhaps it was just as exciting for her as it was for me or perhaps she was always like this.

"Would you like to try the kilt on as well as the doublet?" she asked.

I would very much and she undid the buttons on the doublet then undid the kilt buckles. I could see that one of them had almost fallen off. The so called tartan underpants were of a strange design and the elastic at the waist had perished.

She finally got the doublet and kilt off the dummy and gave them to me.

"Do you want to try the underpants too?" she asked.

I would very much and indeed they were my main interest but I tried not to show it.

As we got to the changing room she said that the light wasn't working but I could just leave the door open. It was indeed a dark cupboard like place but with a big mirror in it. I put all the outfit on the chair while I started to undress in the semi darkness. First, I took off my own kilt jacket, then I undid the buckles of my kilt. The assistant was at the counter but with her back to me doing something on a shelf on the far side.

"Don't mind me!" she called out cheerily. I wondered how she knew I was hesitating but let it pass.

I undid my kilt, folded it up, and put it over the back of the chair. I should tell you that I wasn't wearing anything underneath that day. I didn't usually wear pants when I went out with the kilt group. Some did and some didn't. I was one of the ones who didn't. So there I was in the dressing room, door open for light, about to try on the outfit, with an attractive young lady very close but looking the other way. I should also say that the thought of these little undertrews was getting me excited!

I pulled them on over my boots, not that easy, but I managed. They wouldn't stay up properly since the waist elastic had perished and was useless but well enough for me to get a look in the mirror at myself. I knew that I was growing a serious hardon and there it was, pushing out the tartan material of the trews. Fortunately my back was turned to the counter so even if the assistant turned round she wouldn't see much. But then I could see her in the big mirror so presumably she could see me too, and my front! I hurriedly picked up the kilt and buckled it round me. That held the trews up fine. Then the doublet. But the buttons were difficult to do up.

I heard the assistant say that if I needed any help just to call out. Well I did and left the dressing room and went up to the counter. She helped me do up the buttons. As I said some were missing and the neck was quite torn. It would indeed need some work. But then I saw myself in a big floor mirror. I was staggered! In spite of the tattiness of the outfit I looked spectacular.

"Have you got the little tartan underpants on as well......? Do they fit all right.....?" she asked, trying to suppress another fit of giggles.

I assured her in the affirmative on both counts but I didn't feel like lifting the kilt to let her see since I could feel that my hardon had now gone rigid. Looking in the mirror I could even see the outline in the front apron of the kilt. Not only that but I knew that I was leaking precum into the trews! I had to get the whole outfit off before I spunked into them.

I think that the assistant was disappointed when I asked her to help me undo the buttons of the doublet. I went back to the dressing room and took off the kilt as well. Since they were quite close fitting, I had to hold my stiff cock out of the way before I could ease the undertrews down. I could see that there was already some smears of precum on the inside of the trews. Thank goodness I hadnt ejaculated fully!

I wrapped my own kilt around me but with no underwear to hold me in the front was sticking well out. I tried to move my sporran to cover the bulge but that only made it look more pronounced. I picked up the Fraser kilt and doublet and tried to hide the trews as best I could. Holding them over my front I approached the counter. I could see that the young lady was smiling fit to burst and trying to stop giggling but I didn't know why.

I said that I would take the outfit.

"Do you want the little tartan underpants as well," she asked. "They look quite natty!"

I said that I did want and looked on with horror as she laid them separately on the counter and started to point out how I could replace the elastic, even turning them partially inside out to show how I would just have to unpick this bit and that bit then sew it all up again with new elastic. She must have seen the fresh spunk on the tartan material but made no comment. Eventually it was all put in to a plastic bag. I didn't feel like arguing about the cost but she suggested that although it was marked at £175 she could let me have it for £150. It was still a lot to pay for some dressing up garments but at least I could wear the kilt some of the time.

I had just finished signing the credit card slip at the other end of the counter where the assistant had been busy with her back to me. I looked up and saw a small mirror on the far wall. I moved slightly and could see a reflection of the dark dressing room. The crafty minx! She had been watching my every move in that mirror. No wonder she was taken by a fit of giggles! I even began to wonder if the light had been deliberately sabotaged?

When I got back to the hotel I was staying in I couldn't wait to try on the outfit again although it badly needed cleaning. I undressed quickly and pulled on the trews. I could see the outline of my cock through the tartan. I buckled the kilt round me and put on the jacket. I had difficulty with the buttons and left some of them undone. As I looked at myself in the mirror then did a twirl to get a flash of the undertrews, I knew that I was about to cum. There was no time to take the tartan shorts down so I just stood there ejaculating in to them. When I had finished I was shattered and I just stood there letting the waves of release wash over me. Eventually, I took off the doublet then undid the kilt. The cream had run down my leg and there was even some of it on the kilt. I wasn't bothered since it would all be sent to the cleaners anyway. The trews were soaked in the stuff. It had been a really memorable wank. I wonder what the girl in the shop would have made of that? Would she have joined me? Would she have wanted something else?

As a postscript I did go back to the same shop next year but discovered that the attractive lady assistant had been taken quite seriously ill, poor girl, and hadnt come back to work for some months. What a shame. I believe that she recovered eventually. I have kept going back to that shop in the hope that I might see her again.