Buying Bad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penina turned to creamy, plump Red. "It was nice to meet you," she said. "I think I have an idea."

"You're not trying out the men's room, dear!" She grabbed her shoulder lightly.

"Never!"

Red looked at her with a stiff frown. "Don't have too many ideas in a place like this. And don't trust a single man to help you."

Penina left the line and went over to Sally. Despite mostly ignoring her approach she seemed bothered by the girl's presence. "Excuse me," Penina said.

Sally sighed under her breath but she raised her head and smiled joylessly. "Yes, missy?"

Her voice was low and steady.

"Um, I'm sorry to bother you. I was, uh, I just wanted to know if there was... another bathroom?"

Her smile curdled into a sour one. "Sorry, missy, there's just the two. You can use the gents' if you want to. They'll bother you in there but go quick and keep your head down and you'll be fine. You're a free woman, they're still every bit under the law as you are."

"No! No, thank you, I know that, but I-I can't."

She shook her head. "Then wait in line, honey. Those are your options." She went back to the papers in her lap.

Her bladder felt like a balloon filled with too much water and sailing through the air. All she could think of was a dark blue stain spreading over the denim between her legs. "Isn't there, like..." she looked around at Sally's staff. "Where do you go, uh, Ms. Sally?"

Now the older woman closed the folder and put her pen in her breast pocket. She looked hard at Penina. "You don't want either of the employee bathrooms, honey. You won't come out of the men's until tomorrow. And as for the rest of us," she smiled cruelly. "Well there's a reason it's employees only. Don't go into slave spaces if you're looking to keep your neck clean."

"But it's not just slaves right? You use it don't you?"

"Call it a perk of the job. A mandatory one. Listen missy, there's no reason for you to be in there. There's two running toilets right over there, you'll just have to be a good girl and wait your turn."

Hearing her talk down to her with such casual disdain sent a throb through Penina and she squeezed her legs together from a new need. She would have preferred to open them for Sally, in any other place and time.

"Please. I just, I just have to go. I can't use the men's room. Pleease."

It was an uncommon occurance for Sally to enounter anyone at work who spoke to her with unenforced deference. The women who could still come and go as they pleased treated her like a washed up, stupid wage slave, and the slaves obeyed every word and reminded her about her future job prospects. That and hate her boss for how he had tricked her younger friends into collars, or fired them. Here was a girl with a need and a sweet little pout. What the hell.

"Okay honey, but I'm not promising anything to you but a way in. Don't let any men see you in there, you hear? Or it will be trouble for both of us."

She lead Penina to a nondescript side door away from the bar and the kitchen. It opened with a push bar like a fire door, but it looked lighter and cheaper. Sally nodded towards it. "Through here is the bathroom for us working girls. It's exactly what you think it is. Past it is a little storage shack, don't go in there. The whole thing is fenced off, sometimes a few local boys are hanging around out there, just ignore 'em if you see 'em. If you see the owner, you and I never met, understand?"

"Yes! Yes, thank you so much, Ms. Sally."

She shook her head. "Just Sally, girl."

Penina pushed through. It was a dismal sight. A chainlink fence boxed in the entire area, all three sides and a roof. A plastic green cover was woven through the links of the roof but the sun still shone through the cracks. She could imagine a bunch of chilly naked slave girls sneaking out here in the rain, shivering, and it made her shiver even in the heat of the red evening sun. The storage shack was in the far corner and the fence looked presently empty of any male gawkers. And in between the shack and the door of Don's were the holes. In the centre of the yard, bolted into the asphalt, were four toilets facing away from each other. About three feet from each toilet was a tall cylinder with two thin faucets coming off the top.

Soap and water.

There were two slaves present and both of them jumped when they saw her. One was standing and one was sitting, peeing. Penina gave them a sheepish smile and hurried over to one of the unoccupied toilets. I can't belive I'm doing this... But if I can piss on the end of a leash I can piss in front of two other women.

The standing slave immediately took a step back and fell to her knees with a bowed head and her hands in front of her. The peeing slave jumped to her feet and did the same. They seemed confused, and their response to confusion was abject submission.

"No! No you don't need to, uh," Penina said.

"We're sorry, Mistress." They said, almost in unison.

"No! I'm not, ah--"

The slave who had stood, Cunny-breath, risked looking up at her. "Mistress? You... are a Mistress, right?"

The other slave, Slapsuck, perked her head up.

"I-- I'm sorry, I'll just be really quick," Penina said, trying to figure out how to turn and show as little of herself as possible.

"You think she's a slave?" Slapsuck whispered.

"Who else comes out here?" Cunny-breath said and stood up.

She sauntered over to Penina, whose eyes had grown larger than Cunny-breath's enormous breasts. They wobbled with each step like jello in an earthquake, the nametag in her right nipple was like a flag flapping in the wind. Slapsuck was fast behind her.

"Did your Master send you out here?" Cunny-breath asked.

"Better here than the stupid men's room B.S.," the other slave said.

"N-no! He-- I'm not with--"

Cunny-breath brushed Penina's hair off her shoulder. "You're pretty done up for a slave, aren't you?"

"Pretty cute."

Cunny-breath nodded quickly. "Really cute."

Slapsuck had sidled up beside Penina and placed her hand across her ribs, teasing towards the hem of her shirt. "Really overdressed. All we get is this skirt."

Her fingers are so soft, Penina thought. She wondered how well she had been trained to use them.

The bullying play of slaves outside of a Master's view was a fantasy Penina had indulged in many times already. But just like seeing the naked women chained in Don's corral, living it was a whole different world. She felt like a new animal put in the zoo.

"You should really get more loose, sis. Your Master won't mind, I'm sure," Cunny-breath said.

The urge to pee came back to her like a blaring alarm. She turned her pleading, furrowed brow to the taller slave. "Please-- I just, I'm just-- I have to pee so bad."

The slaves shared a slow quiet laugh. It sounded a little bit like a moan. Maybe they're taught to moan through everything.

"You can pee, sis. You're in the perfect place!"

A slave girl on either side, they hooked their fingers in the waist of her shorts and YANKED them down. They struggled briefly to slide the denim over her the soft round shelf of her ass, but it only held them up a moment. Their eyes filled with fire when they saw the little white flower waiting for them between her thighs.

"Oh my god," Slapsuck whispered with a smile.

Cunny-breath's hand slid down Penina's tummy immediately. "Ohh, we don't have anyone here like this!"

Penina shuddered. "Please, please I just need to-- to--"

Cunny-breath laughed and pushed her gently just under her breasts onto the seat of the toilet. "Go on little wayward slave. Don't let us common diner sluts stop you."

Slapsuck had kept hold of her shirt as she fell and now, with no underwear on at all, Penina's left tit was out for the open air. And the slavegirl's hand very quickly found the bottom curve of her breast, then the nipple. She pinched it fiendishly.

"Go on," Cunny-breath said, her hand sliding through her hair. She took control of her head to point it upwards at her face while her other hand slid down past Penina's navel and pressed hard in the yielding spot above her pubic mound. "Go."

Oh God.

Slapsuck giggled.

She couldn't hold it any more and her body was quickly losing all control under the fast hands of Don's slaves. It was so much more humiliating than Jack's little walks. With two beautiful, possessed women slithering over her it was truly the worst embarrassment. She felt disgraced in front of them. But as Cunny-breath's fingers spread open and went even lower to catch her little dick between her middle and ring fingers, she started peeing. Her piss rattled off the porcelain and Slapsuck had both her breasts now. She was teasing them, feeling their weight in her hands.

"Oh God."

Cunny-breath leaned down towards her face. "Good girl."

Penina felt a heat rising in her abdomen and up the back of her spine. "I-I'm f-free. I'm a free woman," she panted.

Cunny-breath bent a lock of hair behind her ear. "Oh yeah?"

She slipped her tongue past Penina's open lips and pressed against her so firmly that it smeared the free girl's green lipstick instantly. Her mouth tasted like an earthy umami and Penina couldn't tell if it was from kibble or slave food. She was so overwhelmed by the forceful lust of the other girl's busy pink tongue she couldn't focus on the taste. She could barely kiss her back. And oh, how she wanted to kiss her back.

Slapsuck positioned herself between Cunny-breath's arm and Penina's lap and was sucking in fast little flutters on her right tit.

Cunny-breath pulled her mouth away and a long string of spit kept them connected. "She's a free woman, did you hear?"

Slapsuck laughed through the breast. "She should get a job here."

"Yeah! You want that? We can put in a good reference for Master Don."

"No," Penina moaned weakly.

"I think you're perfect for it, girl," Cunny-breath said.

"She's perfect," Slapsuck said. "Can you imagine a cock in the slave pens? It would be so much fun!"

The taller slave laughed and adjusted her grip on Penina's head. Penina's mouth was still open from the kiss. "Master Don would lock her up. Remember when he got Sally locked up for a month?"

"N-no," Penina said.

"Oh no, looks like this little one might really need locking up," Cunny-breath laughed.

Between the V of her fingers Penina's cock had began to grow. It was softly pushing against the girl's knuckles now. She squeezed them together. "I think you're done peeing, girl."

She toed Slapsuck to the ground and, pulling Penina by the back of her neck like a kitten, directed her to stand. "Here, Slapsuck will clean you up. Be good to our new sister, Slap."

"No, I--"

Slap swirled the end of her cock with a tongue as wet as Penina's own. The taste of Cunny-breath in her mouth drove her into a heat as much as being sucked on. Her knees quivered above Slapsuck's shoulders. The slave was delighted to have a soft, hairless dick in her mouth for once, totally under her control. She was used to licking piss from the tip of a dick but after that familiar tang passed it all tasted of girl. There was the fragrant remnants of perfume, a constant scent when she found herself crawing into the nethers of free women, but also the desperate wet smell of girls when they lost control of themselves. A slave smell. And an umarred smoothness that pulsed in rhythm to a hasty heartbeat. There was the standard whining sighs sounding from somewhere above her head, too. Penina was too small to deepthroat but Slapsuck went as far as she liked towards the back of her throat, her cheeks sucked in and her lips fat against Penina's shaved snatch.

Cunny-breath's hand circled to her throat. "Cum in her mouth, be a slave, little girl. You're not a free girl you're dirty. You deserve to be a slave. You'll be sucking men's room cocks all day and at night we'll come and use you all together. You'll have your nose shoved into slave cunt like mine all the time. Don't you want that? Don't you want to be a toy like me? Little bitch?"

Her tits shook from the hard, full-body gasps wracking her chest. One slave nibbling over her ear and the other forcing her to hardness in her mouth, all she could hear were the promises of slave life. And she could imagine serving these two, feeding them with her sex, the unending exchange of slave sisters in the dark.

She felt Cunny-breath try to lift her shirt all the way off. Slapsuck was starting to search for the hot button of her asshole. And that's when she knew had one last chance to leave.

She broke away from Cunny-breath's mouth and slid out of Slapsuck's with a loud wet Pop. She stumbled around them both, her shorts still around her ankles, and tried to sort her clothes out.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

The slaves stood watching her.

"I-- Th-Thanks! I have to, uh, I'm sorry I sh-should go."

Cunny-breath smiled. "You need to come back here, sister. It's where you belong."

She shoved her rigid cock almost uselessly between her thighs and yanked her cutoffs as high as she could. Still staring at her sisters -- The slaves. The waitresses. Not sisters. -- she fell back into the restaurant and found Jack.

Her panic subsided when Jack drove them to a motel for the night. He was loose from his beers and was delighted to hear about his girl's adventure. And his girl was too eager from the taste of Cunny-breath to keep herself from stripping down and attacking Jack in the deep hard ache of her need. He threw her around like a slavegirl never could. He was a true beast.

She came with Jack thrusting cruelly into her ass, her arm twisted into the small of her back as he slammed his weight against her, again and again. The tight spasm of her whole body encouraged him to quicken his pace, and he crushed her wrist in his hand. "You fucking cunt," was the last thing she heard before she disappeared in orgasm. She only knew that Jack had come himself afterwards, by the feel of his huffing against her neck and his semen dripping out of her.

He was calmed from the day after blowing off steam into his Pebble. But before nodding off he looked once more at their keepsake photo at Don's and seemed deep in thought before he shut off the motel bedside lamp.