Buying My Girlfriends Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she said, "I want more. Aaii, I need more, nnngh, please." She was starting to buck her hips and writhing on the bed as I continued the careful kisses, but I thought 'this is it, here goes'. I then took a good deep lick in her slit, ending at the clit which I started to flick my tongue over and over. At the same time I took hold of both her nipples and started pinching them.

"Aaaiiiiiiaaaaoooo!" she pushed her back of the bed and grabbed my hair. She got her first orgasm and it was huge. She hadn't moved or said a lot so far, but now she threw her head left and right, bucking her hips and arching her back while uttering an almost continuous "aaaaiiiiaaaaooooo." I held on as good as I could and still flicked my tongue over her clit, but much more softly now. Her nipples felt good and were hard and round.

I was also rock hard and had been for a while. And now it was time to use it. I dragged myself on top of her, and dragged my dick across her lips a couple of times to wet it, before pushing it all the way in. She yelled again, "Oooh yees, finaaallyyy, aaaiiaah" and hooked her legs behind my back, pulling me further in. I managed to do some long strokes and it sort of calmed her down a little. We fell into a rhythm and she followed my every move. As I pumped my length in and out of her I could feel her vaginal muscles working, and with my climax closing I had to slow down. I shifted my focus to her tits and started kissing and sucking her nipples, while continuing with slow strokes with my rod. She pushed her chest to me, panting. «Ooooh, this is sooo goooood, please don't stop. Suck my nipples harder! I love it!»

I did my best in granting her wish, but wanted to get a different view. I pulled out, she immediately cried "nooo", but I sat up with my back slumped against the headboard. I pulled her to me, and she took hold of my slick pole and stroked it a few times, before climbing on top of me, sliding along my shaft a little before lifting up and impaling herself with a long sigh.

"Oh yes, this is so good." She looked sexy on top of me with her blindfold still on, panting and with her head tilted back, long hair hanging down. I had a nice close-up view of her tits now, they were almost in my face. She started to use her muscles inside and massaged my dick relentlessly. I had to focus my attention elsewhere and started kneading her titflesh and bent forward a little bit to suck on her nipples. "Aaah, oooh, suck my tits, ooooh nipples, mmmmm nice" she grunted, grinding back and forth on my dick.

Obviously she loved having her tits handled and I was not one to deny her the pleasure. I did my best to fondle and kiss them, and I started to bite lightly on them. She grunted loudly and picked up her pace. I realized I hadn't really touched her magnificent ass and dropped my hands to her thighs, stroking my way back to her ass and started to massage and kneed it. This meant I lost her tits a little bit, but she noticed and bent forward, getting hold of the headboard to support herself, and I got a face full of breasts. I continued sucking on her nipples and massaged her ass at the same time and did all I could. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned almost without stop, and I could feel her inner muscles working hard on my dick. I felt I was building up to the finale but wanted her to finish first. I used her ass to pull her groins harder to my pelvis on every thrust and her clit got smashed on my cockroot. Her ass was great for this, firm and soft at the same time. I also started to bite a little harder on the nipples, and the reaction was obvious.

She moaned louder and was more violent in her moves, crushing her chest to my face and grinding her pussy as hard as she could on my pelvis. I was nearly there even though I did my best to keep on, but she reached goal before I did. "Aaaaa noooooow, agaaaaaiiiiiinnnn, yeeeeeessssssssss" she threw her head forward drowning me in her hair and rubbed her pussy hard and in small moves back and forth on my cock, coming as a waterfall. "Nnnngggg, cooommmmiiinnng, aaaaasssss, grab myyaaasssss, oooooooooo." She was really in ecstasy and was enjoying every second of it. I had a firm grip on her delicious ass, pulling her to me, and felt her orgams slowly wear off.

She leaned back and faced the ceiling with the blindfold still on. Her breasts were glistening of sweat and I grabbed one in each hand and squeezed and kneaded. She slowly moved back and forth on my rod, just to cool down, but I was not quite there, and needed my release. I lifted her off me and flipped her over on her back, pulled her legs almost to her chest and rammed my dick back in. "Oh yes baby, it's your turn now, come for me!"

I was going to come for her, but not in her pussy. I pumped hard a few times and felt my own orgasm closing in and pulled out. "Open your mouth baby." She quickly sat up and ripped her blindfold off. She squinted a bit by the lights, but quickly gained her sight and grabbed my rod that I was pointing at her.

"Yes, finally I see it, now come for me, lover." She looked closely at my dick while stroking it fast. Then she looked me in the eyes, and her eyes was sparkling like I had never seen before. Her look was enough to send me over the edge and I felt the dam burst.

"Nnngh, here it comes!"

She didn't react quick enough and the first blast hit her on her chin and sprayed upwards along her cheek. But she put her mouth around the spewing slit and pumped my shaft. She looked at me, eagerly and sparkling, and I saw stars. I have never come so hard. "Oooh, fuuck" was all I could say.

Kate had sucked in all of my cockhead now and I sent spurt after spurt into her mouth as she pumped my shaft, looking up at me while she swallowed away.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhh," she uttered, and I couldn't agree more. Finally I had no more, but she still stroked carefully and licked her way around my cock, cleaning it for all cum and pussyjuice. Then she scooped up the cum on her chin and licked her fingers clean.

She suddenly saw the camera I had put up and stiffened up. "Have you taped all this? Why?"

"Don't worry baby, it will never come out. Yes, I taped it because I wanted to have a nice memory of the sexiest person I know, and it got a lot better than I hoped for. You can have a copy if you like" I answered, and it seemed to calm her.

"You know John, this was the best sexual experience I have ever had, period. I have never been built up to get this horny and never been handled so good. When you put your dick in me I thought I was going to come right away, but I managed to keep it off for a while. And I absolutely loved your cum, even though I have never swallowed before. Thank you sooo much for showing me what sex can be!"

"Oh, don't mention it, I enjoyed it every bit as much as you did, I'm sure." I laid back and she cuddled up next to me. We chatted a little bit, she played a little with my now soft member and I stroked her back. But after a while I suggested that we should go downstairs for dinner. She was probably as hungry as I was and we hopped in the shower together. Strangely I managed to fondle her ass and tits only just a little during shower, knowing I would get more chances later.

After shower Kate stayed in the bathroom getting ready while I went back to the main room and put on some nice clothes. After a little while Kate came out of the bathroom ready for dinner, and she was stunning. She had put on a little red dress about mid-thigh in length and it was clinging to her every curve, showing of her beautiful figure. It was cut a little low in the front and showed off some nice cleavage, but not so much to get tacky. She also had put on some black pantyhose and finished it off with kneehigh boots with high heels and I love those. "Turn around" I said. She turned her back to me and stuck her ass out a little, just to tease me I guess.

"This is all bought for you, but I wouldn't wear it if I didn't have a good time." It was mouthwatering. I moved in to grab some, but Kate moved away. "No no, we must get some food now", she waved me off and headed for the door. I could only watch it swing sexy in front of me and hope for better later.

When we got down to the dinner room the waiter clearly thought we were a couple, giving me compliments on my pretty lady. We played along and he served us well, always ready but not too close. It was a three meal dinner and we had a great time. Talk went easy from the start and the waiter had good recommendations on the wine.

After the first course Kate excused herself and went to the restroom. She came back and we continued with the main course, a delicious veal-dish made to perfection. Well underway she stretched her hand across to me and dropped a small ball of cloth right beside my plate on the table. It took me a few seconds to understand what it was but as it started to unfold by its own I saw it was some lacy panties. I held them up, looked over at Kate, and she just winked at me. Damn, this women had more sexiness than I thought. Sitting there handing me her panties, what a sexy move!

I had trouble concentrating on the food afterwards. Still I managed to have a good talk with Kate and I told her what Julie and I thought of her relationship with Ken. She agreed to many of the things and told me that she was thinking about leaving him, but didn't know how. I was actually happy to hear that and told her I would help her as much as I could. "You have already earned yourself a hundred grand."

"You mean 90 grand, I ripped my blindfold off" she said. I had forgotten about that, but didn't want to hold her to it.

"Tell you what" I said, "You will get your 100 grand, no reduction, if you can do these things for me: let us continue to enjoy each other until tomorrow, like the original agreement. And you do not go back to Ken tomorrow, but you come with me to my house to live with me and Julie, we have plenty of space, and I will help you find a new home."

She just smiled to me and said "I look forward to the next hours very much. And I can come to live with you and Julie a bit, but I have to go home and pack some things first". We finished dinner and chatted a bit more, before heading back up to the suite. During dinner I had ordered more wine and champagne and some fruit and it was already on the table when we entered the suite.

She turned to me and gave me a good, long kiss with a lot of tongue, before removing my jacket. I sneaked a good grab of her ass, but she removed my hands and with a sly smile winked a no-no-no with her finger.

"Be patient and you will be rewarded" she said and I was all-in. A new twist and definitely a new side of her. I already felt it in my groins, this would be good. She started to unbutton my shirt and smothered my face with kisses, returning what I had done to her earlier. She smelled wonderful and I had trouble not grabbing her and throw her on the bed, ravaging her. But she had a confidence and a sexiness that was unknown for her and I had to just hang on. She opened my shirt, slid it off my shoulders and threw it on the floor. She immediately started on my belt, and had my fly open in notime, reaching inside and tickled my dick a little. She then lowered my pants and underwear in one motion, and then removed my socks. Naked in a flash, with a gorgeous woman in front of me with the sexiest dress clinging to her every curve.

My member was at half mast, enjoying the view, and it was to get better. She went in to the bedroom and came back with the camera. She set it up to tape and then kneeled in front of me. She took my dick in her hand and gave it a quick kiss on the head. It twitched a bit and she sucked it all the way in. My dick reacted immediately and started to swell even more in her mouth. She slurped on it a bit and it was now fully stiff, and ready for more. She released my dick and smiled at me, picking up the camera and doing some close-ups of my hard dick. She made sure to bend over and show me a lot of cleavage. I complimented her on the nice view she gave me, and she just smiled.

She got the champagne and poured two glasses. She gave one to me and said "May the night be good" and took a sip. I nodded and followed her. She then pulled down her dress on one side revealing her left boob. "I want you to suck my nipple now." She didn't have to tell me twice. I dove right in, sucking on her beautiful left nipple. She was obviously aroused as it was jutting out already, but it hardened even more when I sucked on it. "Oh yes, good boy, that feels nice" she hummed. She pulled her left arm out of her dress and pulled down to free her breast completely, giving me better access.

She pulled me away and fell to her knees again kissing my member along the length. "So you like my ass do you?" she asked softly.

"Oh yes, I think I have never seen an ass like yours. It is absolutely supersexy" I answered. She put down her glass and hiked her dress up just a little bit, turned around and bent over. What a sight! She didn't hike her dress more up than it was showing a little of the buns, but when she bent over I could see her pink, lovely slit shining between her legs. She was still wearing the high-heeled boots and stockings and that added to the sexiness.

"Do some quick shots while you tell me how nice it is and then put your cock in me for a little while, but no quick pumping." I quickly put down my own glass, got the camera and started on the task.

"Your behind has got the most tremendous form. Its perfectly shaped, resembling a heart, and its firmness is simply astounding, still it is as soft as we guys want it." I moved the camera around to capture it from all angels, and lowered it to get a good close-up of her sexy hole from behind. "And here is there real treasure, the nicest place to put a male organ and it looks nice and slick and ready to be filled." I took hold of my dick and steered it towards her hole, pressing it slowly inside as I was filming the whole thing from the side. "It seems to accept and enjoy what I just gave it" I said.

"Mmmmhhmmm, it is just what it needs. Now pump me slow with long strokes, back and forth." It felt really nice going in and out like that, but I had to feel her ass too, so I put the camera back on the tripod while pumping and laid both my hands on her ass.

It was hard not to speed up, it was so arousing to stand behind her with my dick planted in her pussy and kneeding her ass like this. The view was absolutely amazing and I could feel her work her vaginal muscles real nice.

"Oooooh, this feels good and you fill me so nice" she whispered. "I would love to finish off like this, but we need to do more." And with that she moved away, me plopping out of her. I felt abandoned a little bit, but she soon fixed that by kneeling and thoroughly licking my dick clean. Then she raised up and offered me her tit.

"I love having my tits massaged and my nipples sucked, so get to it lover". I obliged and she pulled her other arm out of her dress and freed her right tit, like the left. Both were now out for me to nibble and I did as good as I could, alternating between the two, sucking one and pinching the other one. This clearly had an effect and she moaned. "Oooooh, that's it, you're doing good. Mmmmmm, very good."

She grabbed my balls and gently rolled them in her hand, feeling the weight. I was still hard, this titsucking did nothing to make it go away. Kate stroked it a few times and squeezed it just to tease me. Then she picked up the camera again and shot a closeup of my face nibbling on her tit.

"And here, aaahh, we have a very skilled, ooooh, titsucker. He has got a talented mouth, but soon he will have to switch to using, oooaaaaah, his dick instead" she said and panned down to my rock hard dick, stroking it with her other hand. "This is a great tool to, aaaaah, have inside my little lovecanal." She was getting into it, no doubt! She put the camera back on the tripod, and pulled my head up to hers, and started giving me some deep kisses with a lot of tongue. Suddenly she pulled me away.

She stood there two feet away with her dress below her tits and her boots on. Her pussylips was visible just beneath the hem right next to the top of the stockings, and she looked naughty. She filled up her glass of champagne, took the camera and went over to the couch, where she took a very laidback position. Glass on the table, she filmed her thighs and spread her legs. "My tits are satisfied for a moment, but my pussy is not. Would you like to lick this little honeypot of mine?" she said and filmed right at it, then at me as I was walking over and down on my knees. "Oooh, he's an eager one, let him play." She was having fun now, and maybe the champagne was having an effect too.

Nevertheless, I went to it giving a couple good, long licks from bottom to top, getting a hiss from Kate. "Ooh, there exactly, yeeeeesss!" I kept on licking and also flicked my tongue over her clit. She stuck the camera in my face, "aaah, this is my, ooooohhaaaa, lovely pleasuregiver, look at him go, nnnnnnghhh."

She was really getting fired up now. I plunged two fingers inside her and started to fingerfuck her while I sucked her. "Aaiiiaaiiaaiaiaiai" she yelled out, "almost there, oooooooohh." I added a finger and now pumped three fingers in and out of her sopping cunt as I flicked and sucked on her clit, occasionally pulling on it with my lips. "NOOOOOOOWWWWW, aaaaaiiiiiihhhhhh" she came hard and I stretched up and pulled her nipple with my free hand. "Nnnnngggghhh, gooodddddd, oooooohhhh, Joooohhhnnnn!"

The orgasm flowed through her and when it started to subside she took my hands and held them off, "please, wait, no more." I let go of her clit but gave her pussylips a few long, soft licks along the length. She sighed and slumped back on the couch letting me continue while she regained strength. I stroked her lovely bootclad legs and figured I needed to get some heat on my dick, so I raised up, put her legs up to my shoulders and slowly pressed myself inside her. "Ooooh, slowly there tiger" she moaned.

She wasn't all the way down yet, but I didn't care. I was going slow and was in no hurry to get to the goal. I did some long strokes when I suddenly remembered I had one more thing in the bag. I pulled out for a second and got my bag. Entered her again and started my slow pump while she was laying there with her eyes closed and just enjoying the slow fucking. The way her legs where up in the air I had good access to her asshole, and I fished out a small buttplug and a small jar of Vaseline from the bag. I greased up the buttplug and took some on my finger. When I touched her little rose she twitched. "What are you doing? You can't fuck my ass!"

"No, relax I won't. But you will get this little buttplug in there. It won't hurt, just relax and you will feel good in no time" I assured her, and she let me have a go. I had to pull out of her pussy a little bit to put the plug in her ass and it was not accepting it right away. But after a few tries it popped in and stayed. She protested a bit, but nothing serious so I thought that it was ok. I then reentered her and continued with the slow strokes.

Occasionally I tugged a bit on the plug and then she moaned a little, but it was a good moan. She was now almost fully recharged after her last orgasm and was starting to participate again. I felt my balls hitting the buttplug each time I bottomed out and Kate started to wimper a little bit. I wanted to see better how the buttplug looked and turned Kate over on the side, moving her left leg over my head and down on top of the right, bending them towards her chest. This left her on the side with her ass sticking out and the buttplug fully visible for me. It was arousing seeing it sticking out of her like that.

"You can not take out the buttplug until I say you can." She was softly nodding, fully enjoying the sensation of being fucked with a foreign object plugged in her ass. I put a finger on it and gave it a tug now and then. Kate just hummed and kept enjoying my slow strokes with her eyelids closed. I lifted her left leg up and bent it more backwards towards her chest and sped up a little. This way I could see my tool sliding in and out of her hole and have full control over the plug.