Buying My Step-Sister Ch. 11

Story Info
Our story reaches it's end.
2.5k words
4.59
13.9k
14
6

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading. All characters are 18 or over, and this work is purely fictional. It involves brother/step-sister incest. If that is not your thing, feel free to click away! I wrote this story for myself, but hope you enjoy.

Special thanks to Kenji Sato for this editing help. Without him, this would not have been possible!

**********

Johnathan woke. The room's king-size bed slept nicely, especially with a gorgeous woman in it. Another perk the Hilton should consider. A peek at the clock showed more than five hours had passed, and their room plus the hotel was very quiet. There was a tiny space between them, and he was able to 'skooch' his arm out. When he did, Ashlynn rolled partly on to her back.

To avoid disturbing this gorgeous, sleeping woman -- for the moment, anyways, heh-heh -- he moved very slowly, until he was just where he wanted to be. Under the sheets, he gave her hip a kiss, then inside her thigh. She moved instinctively to her back. Lifting the satin top, he kissed under it; lower and to the side of her pubic hair. Gently, he shifted her legs and tugged the ludicrously-small panty to the side, as he kissed again. Johnathan could smell her, and the scent made his mouth water.

Ashlynn had obviously fallen into a deep sleep. And it was apparent her dream was a good one. She woke slowly, and when she realized those were kisses, she knew it was going to be a GOOD morning. Johnathan Roberts stubble tickled her thigh. He was kissing the crease at the top of her leg, and moving. She understood, and it made her moan in anticipation.

Her hands fumbled trying to remove the panties, as she was not fully awake, so he lifted his head long enough to say, "Still, bae...still..." and then back to work. The silly string things were barely worth having, and came off easily enough. With his head to one side, he gave that bright-pink clit a flick of his tongue, and then worked his way down one side of her labia. He played with the entrance to her vagina, then right up the slit with a slow 'mwan'. When he took her clit into his mouth to suckle it, Ashlynn Luker's hips pushed her ass off the bed in reaction, replete with a gasping yelp.

Johnathan kept at it, working the other side. He knew from her reactions that he was doing a whole lot right with this wonderfully erotic 'torture'. Ashlynn was squirming and calling out his name. He grabbed her thighs tightly in his arms and said, "Hold still..." and then continued. She did her best, but it made her moan even louder. Within just a few more repetitions, she was now rubbing her pussy on his face. He just continued to work from clit to vagina and back again, enjoying her sexual torment.

Ashlynn was beginning to squirm again. She couldn't help it. Getting awoken to receiving oral from this incredivle man...HER man, was really something! If this were an actual perk of the hotel, then every woman she knew would be making reservations, she was sure of it. Ashlynn could feel her body tightening. It was an intense one coming on.

It was true, there was more to this than just cash and fucking. Johnathan could now tell that she was getting close, he knew her body that well. He had already worked a finger inside her, but pulling it out, he used his tongue in a similar manner, and flattening his hand, he moved his fingers really rapidly over her clit.

Holy crap, it was a good thing his head wasn't a walnut! Johnathan said that because Ashlynn proceeded to CLAMP his head in her thighs, while she thrashed and yelled as loud as she possible could, "OH SHIT-OH SHIT-OH SHIT -- I'M-CUMMMMMMMING!" She lay there for several minutes, just gasping. He got a towel from the bath and came back, wiping his face. Laying down beside her, she gave him a deep kiss with tongue and said, "Johnathan... that was...incredible!"

***

It took a bit of rest for her to recover, but soon Ashlynn rolled him onto his back, and began kissing down his chest. His boxers were gone as he pushed up to place his back against the headboard, and he gently moved Ashlynn Luker's hair out of the way, as she took his throbbing cock into her mouth. It was beyond words, watching and feeling this total hottie go down on his shaft. She also kneaded and toyed with his balls, making it his turn to moan.

Damn woman had skills, that's for sure. Ashlynn would deepthroat him, his dick way back in the soft of her throat, then up to and holding only the head while she jacked him. When she did this, she would look up at him with those gorgeous doe eyes, then she would pop him out, running those lips along the shaft.

Now it was his turn to squirm. At first, she played with him by not wanting him to touch her head. This allowed her freedom of movement, and damn, that woman made the most of it. Lips on the side, working up and down, but by far, the best was Ashlynn holding the mushroom head in her mouth, swirling her tongue over it while pumping with her hand. THAT got Johnathan going.

Ashlynn Luker could tell he was getting close, and unlike other men she'd been with, she Wanted his cum inside her, having realized how much she missed it. Ashlynn also knew Johnathan Roberts had a weakness for throat-fucking, so she pulled all of his considerable thickness back into the soft area of her throat. She twisted her head a little...worked herself around... and felt his hips start bucking.

Ashlynn backed part of the way out, and turned her head slightly. "Yes..." with a whimpering moan, her lover dumped long spurt after long spurt into her mouth and cheeks. Johnathan Roberts was a virile man, and while it wasn't as though it was a true mouthful, it was warm, wonderful to her, and certainly quite a bit. Ashlynn sat up, and proudly opened her mouth to show her lover his load, then with a loud gulp, she swallowed it and opened her mouth again to show her efforts.

Johnathan was floored by Ashlynn Luker's willingness to take his load, and show him that she had swallowed it. NO ONE had ever done that. She got up, and went and brushed her teeth, while he lay there recovering, then returned with a warm washcloth and a towel, and cleaned and dried him. Again, the deep kiss, then, after rearranging the sheets a bit, she snuggled back into him, and drifted off to sleep. 'What were we doing here,' indeed.

***

Johnathan could feel her shifting a bit. The clock had some time after seven. She was starting to wake, but he had been up for a while, wondering what the hell we were doing, and also just enjoying holding this treasure. She rousted and he got a peck on the lips, and then she went to the bathroom. When she came back, he was texting the office.

"Don't tell me you're going to use the 'Late for work' excuse," she said.

He smiled. "No, in fact we have time. he was just letting the desk know he would do DoorDash for breakfast. You?"

"Actually, yeah, he have class in a few hours. Plus, need to check on the sitter."

"So what ARE we doing here, anyway?" he finally asked.

"Beats hme, but wow, am I ever enjoying it." Ashlynn looked out at the mountains. "I don't like being here, though."

"I'm enjoying it, too," he replied, then added, "I'd rather be near the Gulf. And I must admit, I really wish you were, as well."

With a large sigh, Ashlynn turned around and said, "Bae -- I have to admit, he liked it when she called him that -- I am SO thankful that you're here, and I'm hating that this may be the only time we get to be together while you're here." As she said this, she stripped off the top, then continued, "So, could we do it one more time...please?" She had ended it with an evil smile.

Like he'd say no to that.

He enjoyed the taste of Ashlynn Luker as he gave her oral. It was the last time he'd get to eat his favorite pussy for a few months, so he'd made the most of tasting her. She was enjoying it, too; grinding her hips into his face as he parted her labia and licked up her slit with long, slow, deliberate licks. he moaned into her cunt, and that made her whimper loudly. Johnathan liked that she held his hair and yelped 'there!' when he hit that oh-so-certain spot.

Ashlynn was making the most of this. She liked that Her Man was giving her oral in an incredibly pleasing manner. 'Damn that Johnathan Roberts' she thought. He knew JUST how to hold his mouth, and just the speed to move that both provided the most pleasure and the most torture for her, all at the same time. It amazed her that a man, sixteen years her senior, had the skill and stamina he displayed, pleasing and teasing her all at the same time.

She was on her back, grinding her hips.He moved his mouth and taking her clit into his mouth, he worked his pointing and middle fingers inside her. Oh so slowly, he increased his suction, while doing the same with the fingers inside this incredible woman. The volume and the rate of her moans increased, along with the gyration of her hips.

Ashlynn wanted to hold on, but couldn't. It was just that THIS particular man did it for her, and it was a combination of his slow, deliberate build, what he was doing, and the fact that it was Johnathan Roberts, that did it. She began to involuntarily lift her hips as she ground her hips against him, "BAE!" she called out, then again. Then, it changed to a scream, "BAAEEEEE!!!"

Johnathan just kept it up as he felt the additional juices of his lover flow onto his face. She contorted and screamed so much, he was thankful the hotel was only partly full, because he was sure the cops would have shown up, otherwise. His lover finally, after an honest ten very long seconds of twisting screaming orgasm, settled back into the bed. She was gasping, as she panted. He wiped his face on the sheet, and 'came up for air,' accepting a kiss from his lover. As he repositioned a pillow beside her hips, Ashlynn understood what he wanted, and obligingly rolled onto it.

Ashlynn LOVED the feeling of her body yielding to her lover's dick. Its thickness was a bonus, and it made her experience a little discomfort as it slid inside her, triggering her natural submissiveness. Her lover had moved her so that her hips were on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor; classic 'doggy-style', and she was loving it. He was thrusting harder now, her submissiveness and her moans increasing, as her lover happily pounded away.

He was continuing the thrust. She was just laying there taking it, and the feeling was incredible. He had continued to pound, enjoying that pussy, and Ashlynn had one knee on the bed, giving him that slight angle for just a tad more depth. She was grunting and moaning as he continued to thrust away. She looked back at him and smiled, motioning. Johnathan understood and slowed to a stop, balls deep. Ashlynn stretched and reached, and was juuust able to reach her phone. She looked back at him and smiled.

Her lover's cock was sliding in and out of her faster when the idea hit her. She liked that her lover just naturally picked up on what was going on, slowing to a stop. Part of her liked being fully impaled on that dick, and normally she would take a minute to enjoy just that, but now she had a plan. Flipping it to 'video' and 'selfie, she held her phone in front of her, angling it so it could see a bit of her face, and her lover's face, as he sat balls deep.

"Bae..." she said, "Tell him how it feels inside YOUR pussy," she said, video on.

"MY pussy feels -- ahhh -- wonderful," he responded, "I LOVE to fill MY pu-pussy..."

"How -- uh-uh-uh -- much do you want your pussy?" Ashlynn asked.

"I -- day-umm -- want not only this pussy, I want the woman that owns it." There. he said it.

Ashlynn was shocked enough to be momentarily speechless. "Bae...I want -- damn bae -- I want you, too. I ONLY want to get fucked by you. This pussy only w-w-wants you. CUM in me, Johnathan Roberts, PLEASE.." So there. She said it too.

That was just too much. He smiled and stared right at the phone as he came, roaring while he emptied every drop into this incredible woman. Johnathan Roberts had gone over the edge, and for FAR more than the orgasm, it seemed.

EPILOGUE

"It's a nice place," he said. "Gated condos, very secure. Close to the university for when you transfer. Three bedrooms. We can even make it look like we're platonic, if you want to go that route."

"My mom will fucking freak out," Ashlynn Luker said, then added, "What are we doing here?"

"What we agreed to," Johnathan replied. "Legal business is so much better here in the capital, I should have moved here years ago. Oh yeah, this one has garage parking too. Baby will never have to get wet. And I'm keeping his place on St. Georgina, so trying life like this isn't going to be too hard."

"Mom will fucking freak out. I mean...well...what do you think your dad will say?"

"As long as I'm happy, so will he, and I'll make sure he takes care of your mom." he got his devilish grin, "My brother David is going to be jealous." he pushed the lease agreement across the table to her. "So whaddaya say, Ashlynn... wanna play house...or just play?"

Ashlynn Luker smiled, signed her name, slid the paper back, and said, "Well at least we know what we're doing here. I'm expecting us to christen every one of these rooms, so you'd best be ready."

Johnathan smiled, and as the property manager was coming he whispered, "Ok Bae I'm game, but let's get him out of here first."

__

(Well, this is the conclusion of my little series, I hope you enjoyed it! I have some other stories in process regarding the Roberts clan and their sexual adventures, so be sure to check out my other works! Thanks for reading and all the best!