Buzzy Night

Story Info
Two cousins with their families and a lustful transformation.
7.1k words
4.6
24.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

— Whoooooo is ready to go wiiiilld!!

No one could have accused their father of lacking enthusiasm. It was even starting to be very annoying for them, as shown by the weak "yeaaah..." coming from the backseat of the car.

Anna, and Leo her twin brother, shared an awkward glance. It's not that they weren't happy to go camping, after all they had agreed to the idea, but their father could sometimes be...too eager?

For years now, years, he had told them again and again and again that as a child he had camped e-v-e-r-y single summer, and how wonderful each one had been. According to him it was: you eat camping, you sleep camping, you dream camping, you live camping, and that all month long. Apparently he even had to hunt his food once.

But Leo and Anna didn't share this infinite love for wilderness. And neither did their mother, which is why it took almost 19 years after their birth before she accepted to let her children go in a "hostile" environment.

In all fairness it wasn't a bad place for camping. Their father had chosen well. A vast old forest, with lots of nice places, warm weather, not too much people, but close enough to emergency services.

He had been a bit disappointed that their first family camping wouldn't be in the very depths of Alaskan forest, but for the other it was perfectly fine.

And it had phone coverage, condition sine qua none to convince the two young twins to go there.

There was though, one aspect about this trip that really cheered them up. That their cousins (and their cousin's parents) were coming too. That, was awesome.

It felt like forever since they last saw Iris and Tom, and let alone spent a whole week of holidays with them.

The fathers, Frank and Henry (the twin's dad), were brothers in every aspect of their personalities and even their lives. They got engaged at the exact same time (they proposed together), had the same number of children around the same time, made them meet before they even knew how to walk, and every year for summer one of them sent their kids to the other.

So of course, the now four young adults had always known each other, and shared countless memories. In a way, they practically grew up together.

Anna especially remembered that time, when they were around 8, when they had spent a whole month and a half together in a summer camp. It was for now, the happiest memory she got.

Weeks and weeks of playing, swimming, fishing, fighting, laughing, running all around and driving the counsellors mad which had resulted in one resignation, three legends created and 5 new rules invented just for them.

What a wonderful summer.

She was pulled off her memories by a high pitched squeak as the car stopped in a roughly cleared area that could only be the parking. Hopefully. It was merely delimited by long logs of wood, there were no signs and not a single car around.

Welcome to the wilderness...

Wherever they looked, they only saw old trees, bushes, young trees and, oh! surprise, more bushes.

With lots of other plants as well, let's not be unfair.

After stretching their legs sore from the endless drive, they started emptying the car, piling on the ground a mess of folded tents, sleeping bags, food, water etc...

She wasn't exactly stranger to the effort, but Anna already whined thinking of the hours of walking loaded like a mule to reach their camp.

If the mosquitoes hadn't drained them dry before.

She slapped her own cheeks, chasing the impudent insect but only to see it coming back not even two seconds later.

She met her brother's eye and the sparks in it, the grin on his face, all announced an imminent sarcastic comment.

And it didn't take long:

— Got a problem, your highness? he mocked as she was making very annoyed squeals and shaking her arms all over to scare off the mosquito.

—Fuck off Leo! I-

She finally smashed it between her hands, and wiped off its corpse with a dark glaze.

— Well if you're squirming that much for a teeny one like this...

— Oh as if you're one to talk! she shouted straightening her glasses, You're the one who insisted to get the bed with the net when we were in Italy. And I don't remember yelling like a possessed when that scit- scul-...

— Scutigera. added her father machinably

—...thing fell on your head

Leo's smile instantly died like every time he remembered that moment. It had been truly horrifying.

— It JUMPED on me Anna! It literally jumped ON MY HEAD, that shit was nasty and you would have screamed to if that thirty-legged monster got on you.

She brought back a lock of brown hairs behind her ear, grinning as she knew she had got the advantage back ; and prepared a new offensive when:

— They're heeere!

Her mother's announce immediately ended the playful sparring and they turned toward the road, their hearts already filling with lightness.

Another car pulled up in front of them, and their cousins leaped out of it like rats from a burning ship.

— Heeeey! You beat us to it! Iris shouted with a broad smile.

Iris was a few months younger than Anna and Leo, so while they were steadily approaching the nineteen step, she just recently celebrated her 18th birthday.

To her mother's dismay, she had recently dyed her short spiked black hairs with a red streak right up front, which went surprisingly well with her blue eyes.

Anna barely had the time to brace herself for the impact, that Iris jumped on her and hugged her as if she was trying to choke the life out of her.

— Uuuuuuuugggh I missed you guys so much! I'm so so so happy to be here!

She only let go of Anna to turn her lethal hugs on Leo, who sighed, already resigned to get his ribs crushed.

Tom followed, far more calmly than his sister, to greet them. He had barely changed since the last time. A bit taller maybe. The shadow of a beard crawling on his face and his smooth hairs as black as her sister's falling on his forehead, only restrained by a pair of sunglasses he wore as headband and never any other way.

He was cute. Anna had had a crush on him for a long time, and him getting more handsome with the years didn't help.

— Hi... she blushed while hugging him. Sorry we didn't come for your party.

He smiled warmly:

— Nah, don't worry about it. You two will have plenty of time to beg for forgiveness this week.

Aaaaand there was the mischievous grin of his.

Leo laughed and wrapped his arm around Tom's neck.

— And to think I was worried turning 20 made you an adult.

— As if... You know it's not gonna happen.

They chatted excitedly for a few minutes and it would have gone on for a while if a deafening whistle hadn't made them look at their parents.

Frank (Iris and Tom' father), was shaking his head with a smile.

— Don't expect we'll take it all by ourselves. Take your share lazy sloths.

With many unnecessary groans, they put the materials on their shoulders and soon, all felt like romans legionnaires on a military campaign.

— Alright grumblers, y'all ready? Then let's go.

And with an enthusiastic pace, Frank opened the way.

Fifteen minutes later however, he was far less eager. They had just escaped an army of mosquitoes on the warpath, two knees got painfully scratched on the ground, and the path was now very much narrowed by brambles and nettles. The complains didn't stop until it widened again.

Anna looked behind her, where Leo and Tom were absorbed by whatever conversation they were having. Probably nerdy stuff. In front of her, the parents were at least 20 feet away.

— Hey Iris.

Her cousin looked at her. "Hmm?"

Anna plunged her hand in her pocket, and took out an object.

It was a rock, not very big, long like a palm and wide like half of it. Black, bumpy. It would have been a very ordinary rock if it weren't for the bright green veins coursing all over the surface, and likely its core.

— Whoooaaa...

Anna smiled. She had the same reaction when she found it two weeks ago. A rock veined of green like marble ; by itself it was already beautiful, but what made it even more amazing was the faint but unmistakable glow coming from it.

— What's this? her cousin chuckled. It's a radioactive meteorite or what?

— No don't worry, I checked with Leo's Geiger. It's harmless. I think.

— Great... Totally reassuring...Can I hold it?

She took the rock and raised it to her eyes, mesmerized by the object. Even on the internet she'd never seen something like this.

— Amazing... It really looks like it's glowing.

She cupped her hands around the stone to see it in the darkness.

— Fuck me... It really IS glowing. W-where did you buy it?

— I didn't. Anna shook her head. I just found it by a pond. It was just... laying there.

— Is it like, phosphorescent? You know, like those plastic stars that glow at night.

— Dunno. It glows all night long, but maybe it's just much stronger than the stuff you see in stores?

Iris hold it once more in front of her eyes. Anna could even see the reflection of the veins in her blue eyes.

Then once her cousin was done with it, she took it back, and pushed it in her pocket.

Soon, the discussion drifted to something else.

~~~~~~~~~

— Behold! Our sacred land, promised by your god Henry, and ready to welcome our stay!

After two hours of walking, they had come onto a clearing flooded by the golden light of the sun. The ground was covered with a deliciously soft mattress of moss, a bit dry looking but still blooming, and the birds' singing was coming from everywhere.

The wind in the trees like a music, the presence of her best friends at her side...

Yep, Anna thought maybe this would be a very nice week after all.

With a sight of relief, everyone dropped their packages on the floor and sat or laid down to rest.

Only Henry didn't seem tired and immediately started to unpack. He however stopped, when he saw he was the only one.

— Come on! It wasn't that hard. You barely walked an hour or two, don't tell me you're already exhausted.

— Shut up Henry. his wife grunted. We're not all ex-super soldiers bitten by a radioactive spider, let us rest.

— And you kids? You're all young and energetic, chop chop! get up and help me.

Only groans and a flying shoe answered him.

~~~~~~~~~

Three hours later, the sun was setting and a nice fire was cracking inside a circle of rocks. Stomach full, soothed by the warmth of the flames, Anna dreamed of nothing more than laying down and watching the stars that would soon appear. Just laying, admiring the sky all night long. However...

— I need two volunteers to come with me pick up wood for the night. Henry announced. Only crickets answered him.

— The others won't be lazing around either, three will go wash the dishes and fill up the tank with water at the stream, the other will stay here and clean up.

This time it was a true concert of groans, everyone complaining at the same time in a total chaos, protesting, shouting.

Not impressed the least in the world, he patiently waited for them to calm down.

— Nights can be fresh and there are predators around here, I prefer to have enough wood to not worry about the fire. Plus it's already going down and we can't roast marshmallows without fire. Dirty dishes will attract possums and raccoons, and none of you cleaned after the cooking. You didn't even dress your tents.

New concert of groans this time, but much weaker because they knew he was right. Finally, with an intentionally heavy sight, Leo stood up:

— I'll do the dishes.

— That's one, who's next?

The two girls looked at each other. They really didn't want to get up. Anna raised her hand:

— Iris and I will stay here and clean up

— Alright, the easy choice. How 'bout the rest?

It took a lot of unwillingness and several curses, but finally the two teams were made and everyone else left.

For a moment, the two cousins did nothing but lay down and fulfil Anna's wish: watch the stars lighten up in the sky.

They weren't in a hurry, the ground was comfortable and the sight marvellous.

Iris was absentmindedly playing with Anna's glowing rock, fidgeting it between her agile fingers, lost in her thoughts

She had made a decision recently. To come out, as a bisexual, to her family. It had been a really hard and slow progress to take that decision. And for no particular reason given how supportive everyone was.

She had known for a long time, really came to term with it two years ago, and only decided to tell the others a few months before now.

What a terrifying, yet so exciting thing.

She shouldn't be so nervous! They were the people she felt the closest to, one of the most important part of her life, it should be much easier.

Or maybe that's what made it harder.

For reasons, she had decided to come out to her cousins first. Maybe because they were her age, maybe because she felt incredibly close to them, maybe because she was even more sure they wouldn't react badly.

And this was the kind of things she wanted to do face to face, so vacations would really be the perfect opportunity for that. Everybody relaxed, happy...

Except she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Despite every rational argument she could make, every calming words she said to herself, she had been in the closet for so long her stomach was in knots at the idea of leaving it.

But she had made a decision. And Iris certainly wasn't the kind of people to chicken out, she had decided she would do it, so she would.

She turned on her side and looked at her cousin. She took a deep breath, her heart suddenly pounding as if she was about to jump of a cliff (which in a way was the case), she opened her mouth, ready to pronounce the words she had spent hours rehearsing, this was it, it was the moment it-

— Alright, Anna sighed getting up, better start now or else we'll never be done before they're back.

Her courage deflated like a balloon. Funny how such a little thing was overcoming so easily her rebel and brave personality.

— Yeah...of course. she mumbled.

Squeezing the rock till it hurt, she got up and tried to shake off her disappointment. It wasn't a big deal, she would have much much other occasions during the week. It wasn't over. But still...

She headed toward the "kitchen" to put all the empty cans in a bag, while Anna started to prepare each tent for the night. God dammit!

Blissfully unaware of her cousin's torments, Anna whistled, happy to be there with the people that counted the most in her life.

She knew they had taken the best chore. Cleaning up wouldn't take long, and unfolding the sleeping bags was a piece of cake, in a single minute she was already done with one of the four tents.

At this pace, they would be done ages before the others retur-

A scream of pain echoed in the other side of the camp making her drop all she had to run toward Iris.

— What's going on, what happened?

Iris was sucking a finger, frowning in both pain and anger, tears swelling up in her eyes.

— A stupid wasp stung me, that's what happened! Fucker was hidden in the can of peaches and stung me when I grabbed it.

Anna's shoulder lost their tension and she let out a small laugh.

— Aaaw, poor lady. she teased. Want me to go avenge your finger?

The glare she got from her cousin was worth pure gold.

— Come on, she chuckled, let's see what we have in the kit.

At the light of the lamp because even the faint pink color of the sky was already turning to violet, Anna looked at her cousin red finger, and armed with a tweezer, swiftly took of the sting and disinfected the "wound".

— Aouch!

— There, all good.

— Thanks.

She started putting away the stuff in the medical kit, when a grin stretched her face and she couldn't resist taking a last dig.

— Still, that was a lot of fuss for miss I'm-tough-and-I-show-it...

— Shut up four-eyes, you would have screamed even louder and even cried if you got stung.

A moment of silence went by before they both chuckled.

Now would have been a good time for another attempt, wait till their giggles stop, then get serious and come out. But again she let it swing by.

— Hey... you sure you're okay? Anna asked, now frowning.

— Yeah I told you, why?

— You're a bit red, and panting. You're not making a reaction are you? You're not allergic?

Her cute worried expression was really touching.

— Anna, she chuckled, If I was allergic I would already be swollen and choking, so chill, I'm fine. Let's rather finish cleaning up.

Her cousin wasn't entirely convinced, but she let it go, and they went back to their chore.

A few minutes later, they were done and relaxing by the fire.

— Okay my turn!... Eeeer... Did you ever drink so much you blacked out?

Anna's innocent laugh echoed in the dusk as she waved her hand in dismissal.

— No, never. I always stopped before. You?

— Of course, more than once. Her tone sounded pretty smug but she didn't care. The mornings are pretty rough though, so trust me you're not missing much.

Anna bit her lips and stared into space, thinking of her next question. Her eyes lit up and even if it wasn't a question:

— I heard you got a tattoo, show me!"

Iris turned around and lifted her shirt to display her back. It was a stylised flower, an iris, with red and yellow petals painted like they were on fire. It was beautifully done. She was very proud of it.

— Nice... she whistled. She caressed the skin, marveling at the beauty of the image, not noticing Iris shudder, and her breathing getting heavier.

— I wouldn't dare to get one. Just thinking of the needles, eeeek, horrible.

She let go of her cousin's back, who put her shirt back on and turned around.

Her face was flushed, and she was eyeing Anna with an entirely new look.

— Iris? You sure you're okay? You're-

— I've got one. Question.

— Oh. Okay go ahead, shoot.

— Have you... she was almost panting. Have you ever done it with a girl?

Anna froze. Everything froze.

Now it was her turn to get flushed. She played a bit with her fingers, heart pounding and fighting the urge to escape this awkward conversation..

— Well, no. I've never really thought ab-

Iris leaped at her and pinned her on the ground, pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Anna's eyes widened in shock and confusion, and for a dozen of seconds she did nothing, too astounded to react. Her cousin was on all fours, towering over her, arms planted on both side of her head like a cage.

Kissing her... Kissing her so deeply... She could feel her lips wrapped around her mouth, pouring lust...

She finally snapped out of it, and pushed her as far as she could, forcing her to break the kiss.

— I-I-Iris... whatthehell...what are-. she stopped when she noticed that her cousin's body was trembling.

Not just a light shiver, she was actually trembling, her arms and shoulders were shaking, her jaws clenched, as if... Was she having a seizure?

Iris threw her head back, moaning lusciously. Why had she done that? It wasn't how things were supposed to go down, it wasn't how she had planned to come out! It wasn't...She shouldn't have... She should... She...She was... so hot... so... horny...No

— Ooooh... Oh God Fuck!!

She brutally straightened and fell backwards. Anna immediately got up on her knees, hot and flustered.

— Iris...

Iris was on her back, moaning with a feral lust..

— Aaaanh... Aaaaah... An-n-aaaaaah... fuck... so...ooooOOOH

She began to strip, first her shirt sent flying in two seconds, then her shorts kicked away, and her bra, freeing two round and soft breasts. She couldn't bear it. The contact of the clothes on her skin. Too much. Too rough. She needed to be naked, she had to.