BWC for Interracial Couples

Story Info
Black man and white wife try Big White Cock.
1.8k words
16.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Matilda Jenkins-Banner met her future husband Mathias "Wrecker" Banner while studying at the University of Chicago in the Fall of 1996. Back then, Mathias was the six-foot-five, handsome Black guy who ran the campus as the quarterback of the University of Chicago varsity football team. He would go on to play for the Miami Dolphins for three years and the New England Patriots for six years, earning twenty eight million during his decade in the National Football League.

To say that Matilda Jenkins-Banner and Mathias Banner came from different worlds would have been something of an understatement. Matilda was born and raised in the environs of Woodward, Oklahoma, a very country and redneck-filled kind of town. Matilda yearned to explore life outside Oklahoma, and studied hard at her Presbyterian school, earning a scholarship to the University of Chicago. The daughter of rednecks fell in love with the handsome Black athlete, and they got hitched, in spite of vigorous opposition from both sets of parents.

Fast forward twenty years, and Mathias and Matilda are still together, living in a nice townhouse on the west side of Chicago. Their sons Doyle and Murray, and their daughters Lily and Nova have all left the nest, having opted to study at various colleges and universities across the country. This left Mathias and Matilda with the house to themselves, and a lot of time on their hands. They've become swingers, exploring all kinds of sexual fun with like-minded couples all over Chicago. Recently, they've hit a snag...

"Wrecker, I'm so fucking tired of being fucking tired of your huge dick stretching my holes, today, I'm going to cuckold you," Matilda Jenkins-Banner said, and the plump, blonde-haired, curvy dominatrix looked at her husband/Bull, a tall, burly and muscular, handsome Black man named Mathias Banner, known as Wrecker in some circles, and shook her head. Once Matilda had an idea inside her head, it was rather difficult to change her supremely stubborn mind...

"Babe, I'm sorry I wrecked your bum," Mathias said, sighing deeply, and Matilda rolled her eyes. Earlier, they'd made love in their usual fashion, and Mathias relentlessly pounded Matilda's mouth, pussy and asshole with his twelve-inch, incredibly thick dark dick. After twenty years of marriage, Matilda thought she'd be used to Mathias's big Black dick, and she was damn wrong. He was still wrecking her holes, and she needed a frigging break...

Matilda sat on the bed, her big beautiful White ass still sore from Mathias ramming his thick Black dick into her asshole. Matilda once considered herself a size queen, but after marrying Mathias and having two sons and two daughters by him, her pussy got so loose that she went to a medical specialist to have herself tightened up. She might have saved money by not having the operation, because Mathias loosened her holes up again...

A few weeks ago, Matilda and Mathias had some fun with this couple they met online, Doris and Derek Stankovicz. Doris, a lovely redhead with big tits, wide hips and a big round ass had a fantasy of getting fucked by a Black man while her husband Derek watched, and the two of them got way more than they bargained for when they came to the Banner household...

"Oh fuck, you're destroying my asshole," Doris squealed as Mathias gripped her hips and slammed his big Black dick into her well-lubricated asshole. Derek watched helplessly as Mathias/Wrecker lived up to his name and wrecked his wife's asshole. By the time Mathias/Wrecker was done with Doris, the plump, sexually adventurous suburban housewife had tears in her eyes as she came, and she walked funny for a while afterwards.

"Mathias, I got scared and turned on while watching you fuck my wife," Derek Stankovicz said, and the tall, slim, bald-headed, middle-aged White guy knelt before Mathias/Wrecker after the burly Black man pulled his big Black dick out of the hapless Doris. Matilda filmed the entire event, watching as Derek began sucking her husband Mathias's thick Black dick, engulfing the entire thing into his mouth like a truly greedy bozo. When Mathias came, Derek drank every last drop of his precious cum, like a good slut.

"I want to watch you fuck my husband like you fucked me," Doris said, smiling as she handed Mathias some lubricant, even though she was still walking funny from the ass pounding she'd just received. Mathias smiled at Doris and winked at his wife Matilda, then rolled a new condom on his big Black dick. For Mathias, the fun was just beginning. Like a lot of bisexual Black men, Mathias liked both female asses and male asses. The brother didn't discriminate...

As the slim older White male got on all fours, Mathias gripped his hips and worked his ginormous Black dick into his asshole. Derek screamed even louder than his wife Doris had as Mathias began living up to his name and wrecking his asshole. Mathias pounded his way into Derek's asshole, ramming his big Black dick into the White man's ass until Derek tapped out and begged for mercy. That's what Mathias's freaky Black dick does to both women and men...

"Mathias, you need to be taught a lesson," Matilda paused to say, remembering the infamous exploits. The burly and handsome brother looked at his quarrelsome wife and shrugged. Matilda called her good friend and colleague Gottfried Masterson, also known as Mr. Ivory Bull. There are a lot of well-endowed males of all races who play with couples where the wife is kinky and the husband is bisexual, or hetero-flexible. Gottfried Masterson is such a gentleman, and he was happy to help Matilda and Mathias out...

"I like what you folks are into, sir and ma'am," Gottfried Masterson said, and the tall, handsome, Banner-haired and green-eyed young man looked at the lovely, plump blonde Matilda and the burly, handsome, dark-skinned Mathias and smiled. Lots of White males out there hate seeing Black men with White women. White males with such inclinations are bigoted and insecure, and fortunately for the Banners, Gottfried is none of these things.

Gottfried Masterson is one of a kind, that's a fine way to describe him. A bisexual White male with zero prejudices who likes to park his BWC ( big White dick ) into the assholes and mouths of willing and sexually flexible Black men, as well as the mouths, vaginas and assholes of willing and open-minded White women. In today's racially diverse world, it's quite simply the best way to be...

"Glad to hear you say this, Gottfried, I love Mathias but I'm tired of his BBC," Matilda said, and she winked at Mathias before kneeling before Gottfried. Unzipping Gottfried's pants, Matilda pulled out his long and thick White dick, his BWC. Mathias watched as his lovely plump blonde wife began sucking the White dude's dick, and he stroked his big Black dick while watching this unusual spectacle unfold...

"You do this so well, Matilda," Gottfried said, and he smiled at Mathias while enjoying the feel of Matilda's lips around his dick. After Matilda got him good and hard, Mathias bent her over, spanked her creamy, thick White ass, and put on a condom. Winking at Mathias, who sat there stroking his big Black dick, Gottfried gripped Matilda's hips and thrust into her, burying his big White dick deep into her pussy. Matilda moaned softly as Gottfried began to fuck her with his dick, which was nice and big, but a normal big, as in nine inches, instead of a twelve-inch monster like her husband Mathias's.

"That's hot," Mathias said, and he pumped his hands up and down his big Black dick while watching his lovely blonde wife Matilda get ravished by Gottfried the Ivory Bull. After fucking Matilda like this for a good wife, Gottfried pulled out of her, and the plump blonde took a breather. Still hungry for more, Gottfried turned his attention to the handsome, hunky Mathias, who sat there waiting for him.

"You're even hotter, handsome," Gottfried said seductively, and as Matilda watched, he got up and went over to Mathias. Gottfried kissed Mathias full and deep, and the two studs began doing their thing, completely ignoring the plump blonde gal who watched, both stunned and aroused by what she was beholding. Gottfried grabbed Mathias big Black dick and stroked it, then knelt down and began sucking him off.

"Not what I had in mind, but whatever," Matilda said aloud, and she pinched her nipples and fingered her pussy, watching Mathias and Gottfried going at it. Gottfried sucked Mathias big Black dick until the burly Black man came, and when he did, he drank every last drop of his cum. Mathias grinned, nodding thankfully at Gottfried, who winked at him and stroked his own big White dick.

"Let's do this," Mathias said, and Gottfried grinned and nodded. The two men playfully wrestled, and then Gottfried put Mathias on his back, and grabbed a condom. After lubricating Mathias backdoor, Gottfried pushed his thick White dick into his ass. The big Black man groaned as the White stud worked his big White dick inside of him. Grunting, Gottfried bucked his hips and worked his dick deep inside Mathias backdoor. At last, they were one...

"Lots of strong Black men with big Black dicks who fuck women of all races also love big White dicks, just relax and enjoy," Gottfried said to Mathias, and he grabbed the burly Black man's thick Black dick and stroked it while pounding his ass. Mathias moaned, loving the feel of Gottfried's sleek hands on his big Black dick even as the White dude's thick White dick filled his ass. After a while, Mathias managed to relax and enjoy the ride that Gottfried was taking him on...

"Hey, Matilda, come over and make yourself useful," Mathias groaned and Matilda grinned, and came over, taking a closer look at her husband as he got his ass filled with BWC. She fingered her cunt, loving the sight of a big, strong Black man getting butt fucked by a White dude. She grabbed Mathias dick and began stroking it even as she kissed Gottfried. This was getting too damn hot...

"Hmm, I miss your BBC all of a sudden," Matilda said, and then she wrapped her lips around Mathias big Black cock, sucking him greedily as Gottfried continued ramming his big White cock into his ass. Mathias screamed passionately, the feel of his wife Matilda's soft lips and Gottfried's hard cock filling his ass drove him absolutely nuts. When Mathias warned her that he was about to cum, Matilda happily drained him of his precious manly seed. After ramming his cock up Mathias ass for a good while, Gottfried finally pulled out of him, spent.

"Now that's what I call good kinky fun," Gottfried said, smiling, and Mathias and Matilda returned his smile. The sexually adventurous trio hit the showers, then Gottfried thanked him for a good time, then hit the road. Mathias and Matilda returned to the bedroom, feeling really great after a sexually adventurous and fulfilling evening. Of course, the happy couple was still horny, so they returned to the Banner master bedroom to continue with their fun.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
Friend's Mom Best friend is away, but his Mom wants to play...in Mature
Boy Next Door Elaine was hot and Jason was available.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Always Bet On Black A charming black woman takes over a Vegas bachelor party.in Interracial Love
More Stories