By Masters Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was afraid if I left now it would be too easy next time something was difficult. That I wouldn't be as free inside my head if I was always looking for a place to draw the line.

So I said "no" softy. I asked for a hand up, and when I was standing I hugged Master tightly, wiped the last two of my own tears, and gave my head a shake. "I'm ready... just, stay with me when I'm out of the stall and if that Woman touches me again I will find her on Tuesday and run her over with Your truck."

He laughed and kissed my forehead and stroked my check. "You're sure Princess? " I nodded, adjusted my tail belt and bent down to brush some dirt from the toe of my shining pony boots "If you are sure - do you think you want to try this again, the way it should have been? Different guy of course, Flames is a little too rough I think... but I don't want you to be screwed up by one bad experience."

When I gauged his smile I know that my last English answer of the day was the one he hoped for. " What happens next to this pony is in her Masters hands"

***********************************************

When I was led out the sun had fully come up. I was surprised to see Sir James waiting in the courtyard, apparently for us. My master spoke before he could ask, telling his friend I would be okay, that after he groomed me the two of them should talk privately though. Sir asked only then if there was anything he could get us, or do, and was told succinctly that if any hand but his own, be it groom or guest, touched my Masters pony the rest of the weekend that my Master would set that person on fire. I'm fairly sure, knowing Master, that he wasn't actually joking.

So no grooms hand touched me back in the stables. Master washed me very thoroughly and when it came to my softest places very gently. But I felt clean and much myself again when he was finished and by the time he had toweled my mane dry and put me in the cross ties my world was starting to make sense. A bad thing happened... that was getting a little more hazy... but Master made things right and I was safe and his -and clean. It felt so good not to have fear sweat and the scent of the wrong male on my skin. - Damn! I was remembering again. I kept kicking up bad thoughts when I wanted to float. Callused hands were on me now, one to steady me, the other to pass the brush over my flesh. The scent of leather and soap in my nostrils and the gentle tug of the leads on my halter as I started to lower my head and the crossties pulled me up, keeping me from dozing on my feet.

Master finished his grooming by seeing to my feet. He made sure the boots weren't dirty, no rocks in my shoes, and my laces were tied up tight at my knee. My tail was long and free and my mane left down to flow over my neck. He led me into the stall, tossed a blanket across my shoulders and told me to rest. That he would see me soon. Weary, I sank into the pine shavings, snuggled myself under the blanket, and trusted enough to sleep.

It was late afternoon when he woke me and my belly protested my lack of breakfast, long forgotten in the mornings events. I didn't rise but let him come to me this once and he settled in my stall with his back against one wall and myself laying against him. He fed me oatmeal with honey and almonds and strawberries from his fingertips. One bite at a time and then licking his fingers clean for him. Then he coaxed me into eating half a banana - which I hate but he insists on getting something besides oatmeal into me from time to time when we play. Food I mean. I keep telling him two days on nothing but oatmeal and berries is a way better diet than most of my Irish ancestors ever had. Last time I said that his response was to make me eat a potato. There are times when a Master who isn't a smart ass seems like fun possibility. Oops... wrong headspace again. Damn, it had been such a great weekend too.

There are times when the man is truly insightful and can sense I'm not where I want to be. Instead of asking me hard questions like if I were too sore, he stands me up and uses his hands to learn what he wants to know. His touches are gentle but probing and while in a spot of two I wince he seems satisfied for the moment that I'm not unduly damaged. He changes my halter for a bridle, - my own with the soft bit, and brings me outside.

There are a few people around, other guests who seem to want to ask how I am and yet know enough to not intrude just now. Good people, I remember thinking, as he leads me to the ring where yesterday I went through my paces on the long line. Today it is that kind of schooling again. Physical exercise paired with a chance to simply lose myself in the command of my Masters voice and rein and the light flick of the whip on my flank. I am excited for this and frisk in place, accidentally bumping Him with my body in my exuberance and earning the light smack of reprimand. Then he brushes my lower hind legs with whip, telling me to walk on, and lets the lead spindle out from his fingers as I establish my circle. I pay attention only to his commands, the clean air, and the feeling under my feet as my boots - my hooves - move through the arena dust, kicking a little of it up for the joy of it. He commands me to trot and I move out smoothly into the gait I perform so well. My knees high my body bent into the curve of the circle I make as I increase my pace. The perfect one-two one- two one-two rhythm sounding in the clop of my hooves and the beat of my heart.

We work like this a while in the late sun, Master turning me, changing pace, guiding me into a canter for a few minutes until there is a pleasant ache in my limbs. Nowhere near exhaustion, but the endorphin washed weariness of a well used body. He slows me and I circle him at a walk to cool my feverish happy heart. He reins me in and again feels me all over, making note of tender places and if any sweaty bit of flesh has been rubbed by my tack. He loosens the buckle under my chin without fully removing my bridle and leads me to a shade tree where there is a bucket of not-too-cold water for me to sip from and a towel for him to rub over me, wiping dust and sweat away. He stands there with me while I drink, quietly stroking.

"Good girl, " He says softly while those hands ease along my neck. "I'm so proud of you. Everything about you. The way you move, the way you look. Your spirit as much as your obedient heart. What I'm going to do - to have done - to you now I think is what's best. I want you to have good experiences and go forward every day without fear. But if its too much, if you are frightened or hurt or this isn't what you want girl, I absolutely order you to let me know."

He was using that fake stern voice. The one I'd learned a long time ago wasn't the tone I had to obey, but the one he had when he was trying to be my rock and not completely certain he was standing on the right ground to do so. It didn't matter..., if he was with me, if his hands held me, I could be sturdy enough for two no matter where his decisions led us. I have four legs and he is only human, after all.

Generally I am a quiet beast. I live as the lone pony in our stable and have little reason to neigh to an empty barn... but I nickered for my Master, and bumped his shoulder with my nose. I wanted to reassure him and let him know all my faith was with him. I'm sure he understood for he nodded.

"Alright girl. We are going to try this mating thing again - no huge crowds this evening, no one you don't know. Sir James will put it on video for the voyeur vultures inside. Hell it may be fun to have a copy for ourselves one day. I'll be there and I've discussed with James a different stud, the black stallion across from you in the stable. He seems pretty calm for a stud and I don't think will hurt you like Flames. Also we'll do this in a stall where you have better light and footing and no bad associations "

Master straightened up and we went back towards the stables, his arm draped over my withers, walking close to me. At the door Sir greeted us and offered his hands to me, palm up. I lowered my head and let him stroke my face. If nothing else I had learned that my master wasn't the only man who cared about my well being, and I could appreciate the little bit of familiarity Master allowed his friend. Sir stroked my muzzle and patted my neck under my mane while complimenting Master on how well I seem to have come together. Master allowed his friend to hold my lead a moment while he put wraps on each of my legs.

For the next step in readying me Master took back my reins and coaxed me to lean against him and be still. Sir James put his hands on me again, gentle and soothing as he stroked my sides and briefly my belly. I tried to watch him from the corner of my eye but Master began to stroke my face with his fingers and making soft soothing sounds. Sirs hands were pleasant and I stood steady as they went lower on my body, stroking my backside now.

"Some days its tempting to put on hoof boots and do these things yourself isn't it?" Sir said to my Master with a warm laugh in his voice. I shivered a bit as his hand went underneath me and his fingertips touched soft places between my thighs.

Master just nodded at his friend and continued to pet my face and neck. Sir was still being gentle with my tender flesh but his first two fingertips had begun to brush my opening, coaxing my body to accept them inside. My lower belly felt tight and fluttery and I stamped one hoof to show I felt...odd. This was entry into my body but there was no pain as there had been this morning. It was becoming pleasant as the warm fluttery feeling in my belly grew and both men continued to touch me gently, Sir with his free hand running over my ribs and thighs and Master touching my face and neck.

I noticed I had moved my body unconsciously, parting my legs a little to stand with better balance and my center of gravity forward, using my Masters shoulder to lean into. Sir patted me and made an approving sound as he allowed his fingers to sink deeper into the warmth of my body where he worked them against the inner walls, stroking me from within that soft space. My breathing quickened and he placed his palm on my belly, steadying me against his own hip and pushing to go deeper, so now I felt the two fingers inside me and the palm of his hand curled under the rest of my heated body.

I was feeling strange. My inner legs were damp with the moisture the movement of Sirs hands had been spreading. I even pushed my hips back against his touch - and at that point he withdrew.

"Ready?" I wasn't sure if He were speaking me to or Sir but Sir James returned my lead and slipped into the barn ahead of us. A minute later he called out for Master to bring me in.

I stepped carefully on the concrete, not wishing to slip, and let my eyes adjust to the light. Master let me have a loose rein so I could follow at my own pace down the aisle. Nervousness grew under my skin despite Him and despite myself. I felt the other ponies I passed eyes and felt judged and embarrassed. Most if not all of them went through the morning with dignity, why hadn't I? What made me special? I picked up my pace so that I walked touching Master for the last few paces to my stall and the one across from me. I turned my head left and could see the big pony with a stallions headstall and curb chain on in the control of Sir. He was no where near as aggressive or lunging as Flames had been but there was eagerness in his posture and in the fine sheen of his flesh. Anticipation in his breathing. He may not brutalize me but he was certainly willing to take me.

Master rolled the stall door open and pulled me a few paces to the side. He then took my reins tight under my chin and put pressure on them, ordering me to step back. My head against his chest I drew on the strength he offered and obeyed, thought only a step and he had to speak again, ordering me back one step at a time with his voice and his firm hand.

The Master or Sir one had made this a bit easier on me than the strange evil little three sided stall I had been bound in. This evening there were three straw bales placed in the shavings, one on its side about knee height -exactly so a human could brace her knee if needed and not be impaled on the sharp ends of the straw. In front of that one were two other stacked bales that would be a little under the height of my chest. It would be a great way to brace my body, not nearly as stressful. Master led me there, standing on the other side of the bales and guiding me until my human body had one knee up, one leg steady on the ground, and my arms could reach across the tops of the stacked bales and anchor myself. I reached out my head to my Master, rubbing my face on his chest. My bare flesh shivered as I heard hoof falls behind me.

Sebastian did not come straight for my quarters however. Sir led him to my head and then loosed the lead. I trembled as the stallion extended his muzzle, I had no desire to be bitten again. Masters hands held my head however and I would not leave his touch to shy from this other creature. I was not hurt though, not bitten. The big stallion gently tasted my check with a brush of his muzzle. His lips fumbled pleasantly over my neck and withers under my mane. His breath was hot but steady. He was all steady... that centered calm I had drawn upon before he offered me freely. I eased out breath I hadn't remembered holding and when his teeth did graze my shoulder I squeaked but did not lash out. I let him explore my flesh with little tastes down my side and allowed him to rub his forehead against my hindquarters. I heard him breathe in deeply and sigh as though my scent give him the same pleasure I took from my masters hands. I felt the buckles on his wrist cuffs rub over my ribcage as he put hands on either side of me and his teeth nip, but gently, at my back as he slid his big body over mine.

His flesh was fever hot and I could feel and hear how his breathing increased. Master loosed my lead a little, giving my head room to move if I wished, but kept a hand on my neck, stroking me with warm fingers while my mate stroked my body with the entire length of his. I shifted, bracing my feet to make us both steady while Sebastian mounted me.

I was tender but there was no pain as he brought himself against my soft places and into position against my sex. He did break one rule but we all chose to ignore the slip as he whispered "good girl" so softly into my ear while he pushed with his thighs and his cock sunk home. I bucked slightly, unable to hold completely still or even wanting to. Trying to be as accepting as Belle had been of her own mating. There's too much fire in me to just stand and too much fullness inside me to resist over much either. I pulled my body tight around Sebastian and he buried his face in the long hair of my mane with a moan, before answering my motion with a thrust, carrying himself that little bit deeper towards my womb, before easing almost out of me. His next thrusts were slow, gentle almost, letting my excited honey coat him and ease the way into my body, but the muscles I felt against my back were tense with the effort of restraining himself. I leaned forward to the bale and met my masters eye as I tried to invite the stallion to unleash himself. Parting my legs fractionally more, and stretching my body out to offer the most natural angle for the penetration I could. Going by the feel and pressure of him within me as his thrusts increased and his body rocked into mine.

I ached but in the best of ways. The mate these men had chosen to breed me to fulfilled a need I hadn't remembered having as a mare, and there was no fear in me anymore. There was a feeling I was chasing but in a good way. A pleasure just behind a veil I was sure would be pulled down soon. My stallion-mate made a guttural sound as he took me, his covering body now driving into parts of me below my belly I was certain where meant only for breeding and foaling. He neighed loudly and held me tighter to him while I felt how close he was to completion.

There was a primitive sort of urgency in the way he rode me now, deep but rapid. My buttocks shook as his thrusts slammed my body. His breathing a rough rasp right behind my ear. The metal buckle and ring on his wrist was warm from our bodies heat and seemed like hot silk on my skin as he shifted his hands, one arm below my breasts helping me hold us steady, the other tracing across my belly and between my legs, causing me to squeal in a painful sort of elation as his large fingers searched and found that sweet little pearl of nerves and flesh in the cleft of my legs. He stroked her in the same rhythm he used to stroke me, faster when he moved fast, languid in the moments when he wanted to cause me to hold my breath. Deep inside the well of my body I felt his spasms and the pulses that were the repeated release of his seed before the sounds of his pleasure left his throat and he buried his face against me.

He drove into my depths a few more times before holding himself there, locked tight and flexing his still hard length, his fingertips working me rapidly. My own breath started to match the panting of his and I began to loose focus even on my Masters loving touch. I nearly fell as the electric pulses of orgasm rocked me but I found all three men more than willing to catch parts of my body and keep me from being hurt as I bucked and screamed and twisted against Sebastian. Orgasming for more than a minute until he finally let me have peace and withdrew both drenched fingers and softening cock from me. The warm soft satisfied chuckle I heard being me was much too human for a pony, but I wasn't one to complain as I sank onto the straw bale and focus on remembering how to breathe.

********************************************

Master and Sir both felt my best interest wasn't to spend another whole night as a pony alone, nor to pull our cart home after dark. We would return for it on the weekend and tonight Master would take me home to sleep in the safety of my own bed. Part of me still wanted the safety of my stall but I was willing to admit there would be other days, other weekends. and always other adventures.

Sir James drove us home himself. Master in the front seat conversing with him, I in the back on a towel as I hadn't exactly been cleaned up yet since a brief nuzzled goodbye with my stallion. I half expected Master to take me right into the house but instead our friend dropped us off downfield at our stable doors.

I breathed in the good musty smells of home. Straw and saddle soap and the fabreeze we sprayed on my blue wool blanket each time we hung it over my stalls door. I smelled the moist earth where the garden hose leaked a little bit and the grass outside the door slowly decaying in piles as master had mowed the paddock Friday night after work but not run back over it with the lawn sweeper attachment. I sighed with peace when Master snapped the cross ties and began to strip off my gear.

First he unbuckled both my wrist cuffs. Mine ran the length of my forearm with several d-rings he could use to clip my arms together before or behind me. Usually behind if I were harnessed or during a grooming. His warm rough hands rubbed my arms to wake my skin up and make me feel my blood flowing. My leather corset next - it had been loosely laced today, not pulled tight like Master usually did in the mornings. and so my skin was a little chafed. A tight corset is better than one loose enough to not give proper support, but in the scheme of things I wasn't complaining. Next he finger combed my hair, letting it flow loose and curtain around my shoulders. I always let it grow long and at this point it was nearly to my hips with let down fully. I would put it back in a scrunchie later.