By the Light of the Moon

Story Info
Husband finds his truth.
4.1k words
2.8
34.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, do you have a moment? I really hate all the time spent on introducing characters in a story. All you really need to know my name is David, and my wife's name is Bonnie. Now Bonnie and David have been married for twelve years. We have two children, their names are David, Jr and Bonnie, Jr. But since this story would have happened with or without them, just imagine, these two play only a minor part. That sounds a little strange, but life is strange when it comes to kids. For now, let's just consider them a pain in the ass, we both love very much. Let's just leave it at that and see what happens. We live in an old wood-framed house I have been working on for more and three years. It will really be nice when it's finished. Again, I don't think that's important; at least for now anyway.

My wife is in Real Estate. She is busting her ass to get her Brokerage License, and open up her own office. I must admit she sells a lot of houses. Lately she was moved into commercial property, and this, she swears, is where the real big money resides.

Me? Well, I'm sorry to say I'm just a hard-working stiff. I work at a refinery. I started out driving a forklift, and later graduated to a technician. Somehow, I got the idea I was the best technician on the plant, but then I screwed up and cost the company whole bunch dollars (as compared to a tiny bunch of dollars).

When everything was finished. I was barely a technical assistant. You better believe, I pay a lot of attention to my job now. Especially since they put me permanently on the second shift.

To those who have no idea what I'm talking about, second shift runs usually from Four O'clock in the afternoon to half past Midnight.

Monday through Friday I get to leave notes on the fridge to let my wife know I'm still alive. We can't even say we are two ships passing in the night.

This madness has been going on now for about eleven months. Saturday and Sunday are reserved for us. The rest of the week I do my weekend chores in the morning, get the kids off to school. And play mama till time to head back to the job.

One of the weird things is when I was working the midnight shift, I came home and went straight to bed. But now that I'm pulling the evening shift. By the time I get home I'm so wired, I can't get to sleep till two-thirty or three in the morning. A total loss of time in my life.

One night, Texas was being blessed with a summer heat wave. Heat was destroying temperature records all over the state. One of the really cool things that happens is that the power grid is committed to the towns and cities. Our small plant was not considered to be a priority. It wasn't hard to figure why, we manufactured crap that went overseas. So, when it was time to turn down the juice, we were left in the dark. It was a Friday night anyway, so what the hell.

Just after six o'clock, I headed toward home, and a chance to maybe get a little nooky. My wife sure would be surprised. I was pulling into the garage I saw my wife's car parked where it should be. I went through the utility room to the kitchen. I walked down the hall to the bedroom, there was no one home. A note of the fridge said the kids were spending the weekend with their cousins, so we would be alone. That was not important, at least to me, I just wanted to know where in the hell was she?

I banged around the house for a while, checked the pool, called a couple of her friends. But ran out of ideas. I was certain something was wrong, nagging at me. I called her cell phone and when she answered, I ask, "Where are you?"

"I'm at home, waiting for you to come home and fuck me senseless."

I lied when I said, "I called the house and there was no answer."

"Did you leave a message?"

"No," I replied, "I just wanted to remind you to turn off the sprinkler system."

"Oh that, I turned it off yesterday."

Now why in the world would she have the need to lie to me about something as trivial as the lawn sprinklers. I was standing in the garage, right next to the sprinkler system control box, and it was still set to run later that night. "What the fuck is going on," I thought to myself. "I may have to work a little late tonight because of this power problem."

She paused a moment. "Well how late do you think you'll be?"

"I've been told till at least four o'clock."

"Then I'll just go to bed and see you in the morning." The call ended when she said, "Love you."

Anger is like a monster that is hiding, just waiting for the chance to step out into the light and show himself. I picked up a hammer and threw it as hard as I could at her car. It bounced off the side leaving a huge dent in the passenger side door. I wondered over and over, "why would she lie to me like that?"

That's when I remembered. We just bought the kids new cell phones, we had the 'find-me' feature added. Since we were going to put it on their phones, I had it put on my phone and Bonnies' too.

This was tough, I had never done anything like this before. Bonnie had never given me reason to doubt her word. But here we were, she lied to me and didn't even pretend it was wrong.

I opened the 'find me' app on my cell phone, and there she was. Not a mile away, and according to the GPS, she was in an area with a large open space. After I stopped cussing, I opened the garage door and was on my way.

When I came up to where Bonnie was located, I could see it was a parking lot where two large stores had closed. Maybe she was there scouting out a property. Then why would she have lied.

It was now completely dark except for the full moon. I didn't see how the car had entered the lot, so I got out and began walking to where the app was telling me to go. I walked up to a car parked near the front of one of the vacant stores. Peering through the side window, I was suddenly sick. I took several steps back and emptied the contents of my stomach.

After several minutes, I was able to get control of my emotions. I moved toward the car. They were in the backseat. Bonnie's bra was pushed up to her neck, and her blouse was completely unbuttoned exposing her breasts to God and everyone. Her lover, her boss, had his pants down around his shoes and was pushing and pulling Bonnie's body against his cock that was buried deep in her pussy. When it looked as though he had cum inside her, she took her blouse off and removed the bra from around her neck. That could only mean one thing; they were just beginning their night of debauchery.

Still reeling from the visions that would never let my mind rest for the remainder of my life. I drove the short distance home. After surveying the damage, I did to Bonnie's car, all I could say was, "what the fuck."

Oh yes, I did call Bonnie and left a message on her cell. "I'm at home ... where are you?"

I went inside, got a beer and settled on the couch to wait.

It took them forty minutes to get straightened up and drive the two minutes to the house. I heard the sound of a car door closing and then the clicking of her heals climbing the three steps to the front door of the house. "David, where are you?"

"Where you're supposed to be, that's where."

"I thought you were working over tonight."

"I saw you," I said without feeling.

You could see her mind swirling. "What do you think you saw?"

"I don't think it; I saw you fucking your boss in the vacant parking lot. I saw him sucking your tits, and I stayed long enough to see you sucking his cock. Do you want to know anything else?"

The only other sound was the sound of crying. I had already packed a backpack with enough to keep me for a few days. "Do you want me to file, or do you want to?"

"We don't need to get a divorce. We can go to counselling or see pastor Smith at church."

"When you get married again, don't fuck around on your husband on the night of a full moon, or in the middle of a heat wave." With those words of wisdom, I turned and walked out of the house. Instantly a pang of lose. The thought I was walking out on the Juniors was crushing. Walking out on Bonnie, brought no remorse or feeling of lose whatsoever.

It took a day or two to get myself squared away. I had a friend at work that gave up his cabin in the woods for a few weeks; at least that's what he told me, but it didn't last. I had to find another place in just over a week.

I had turned my cell off, mainly so Bonnie couldn't find me the same way I found her. When I made the mistake of turning it back on, all hell broke loose. Let's do this, let's do that. And by all means we can't get a divorce or separate. I assumed she didn't want any of that for the sake of the kids. Oddly enough she didn't think of any of this shit when she about to stick her boss's dick in her mouth. One thing I was certain of, I'm positive he enjoyed the hell out of that mouth of hers. Come to think of it, maybe she was she trying to protect him or ...Oh Fuck it, it done and that's enough.

I finally agreed to a meeting with her pastor. That lasted about long enough for him to say Amen. When he opened his eyes, gazing into the heavens, I was already in my car, and my poor dear, Bonnie was crying into his chest looking for comfort.

Two days later and two nights of listening to the local town whores smash ugly parts with their Johns in the next room, I had, had enough. When I got to work that afternoon, I called and left a message on Bonnie's cell that I was ready to talk, and this time I promised I would be serious. It was another week before we could get an appointment with what I would call a reputable brainwasher. Bonnie wasn't all that certain, but I was ready to get out of that flea breading farm I was calling home.

The first morning it was just me, then Bonnie got her turn that afternoon. Because of our schedules it was going to be rough getting both of us in the same room. I went to my boss, his comment as I exited his office, "Rots a Ruck." It seems he was also caught up in my big fuck-up that got me demoted so, he was going to be no help at all.

The following Saturday morning, I had just had enough of the 'Whorehouse Motel." I called Bonnie and said, "Breakfast at your place."

"It's still your home too."

"That's debatable, but I'll be right over." Pulling up to the house, I saw the back side of my kids walking up the street. Bonnie had obviously sent then somewhere so we could talk. I parked at the curb and walked across the lawn, that needed mowing, and pushed the doorbell.

When Bonnie opened the door, I could see she was either confused or pissed, I couldn't tell which. "What the hell are you doing? You don't have to ring the bell to your own home."

"Bonnie Honey, I live in a flea trap because I fucked up a good job and put the burden of caring for this family on your back. So please don't make me less of a man than I already am."

Walking past her, I was captivated by the aroma of her perfume, but I had come to make a bargain.

We started with a glass of wine, and quickly realized that getting drunk, under the circumstances, was not the best thing to do. I made it as clear as I possibly could, I would never be in her bed again.

She cried.

I suggested the Juniors would have to share a room, while I worked to get the basement into an apartment I could live in. I figured about two months if I did the work myself. I made it as clear as I could that she was allowed to fuck anyone she wanted, as long as she didn't bring him into the house when the kids or I were there. As for me, I had absolutely no interest in her at all.

She made no suggestions about the conditions just to say, "The kids need their father." She then started crying and got up and left to begin moving the kids into a single room.

Just over a month later, I hadn't finished the basement project, but I was far enough into it I could move downstairs. The kids had their rooms back, and we had pretty much settled into our own little routine. I came home on a Friday night, and got a surprise, there was a babysitter, the girl next door watching TV in the family room.

"I'm sorry sir, but the Mrs. said she would be home before you got off work."

"That's not a problem, did she say where she was going?' I inquired.

"No just that she would be home before you." The poor girl looked like she was guilty of some foul deed. Reassuring her took a couple minutes. I paid her for the night and went up to check on the kids.

Just as I was giving a sleeping Bonnie, Jr a kiss on the forehead, a very expensive car turned into the driveway. It stopped right outside Bonnie's window. I looked through the sheer curtains that filled the middle of the blinds in the window. There she was again, lighted only by moonlight, embracing her lover.

Mesmerized by what I was seeing, I couldn't move. Their embrace was that of lust. She controlled him completely. Her fingers adeptly opened his shirt just as she started rubbing his chest and then began kissing and licking her way across his body. She pushed the shoulder straps on her dress down till both of her breasts became his target. She was not done. Her head dipped and she began the up and down motion of her mouth sucking his dick like she had done to me many times.

My cock was on fire as I watched. When I saw his body brace itself like an elbow of steel, I knew she had done her job. She attempted to kiss him, but he pushed her away. She then straightened her dress and opened the door. There were words almost whispered between them and the passenger door closed, the engine started, and the large black SUV backed out of the drive.

Confused, excited and with my body ready to explode from what I had just witnessed, I practically ran to the back door of the house. Hearing her key in the lock, I had no idea what I was going to say to the unfaithful bitch of a wife. But when the door opened and a shocked look appeared on her face, I said nothing. I grabbed her body and kissed her. A deep passionate kiss. Remnants of his cum still in her mouth. We did not pull away from the kiss for the longest time.

Finally, when the kiss was broken, I ask, "has you pussy been used tonight?"

With a look of confusion on her face, and a smile on mine, she started to grin. "Yes, do you want that too?"

"My place or yours?" What a ridiculous question to ask.

"Let's go to 'our' place."

It seemed like hours, but it was only seconds, I had my face buried between her legs, trying my best to suck and lick every drop of anything out of her. Her body shifted slightly, and my cock was between her lips. I can't remember how long I had prayed for that to happen again. Here I was giving her one orgasm after another, Now, my cock began to explode into the confines of her mouth. When we both thought we were finished, she grabbed my cock. "Sure, looks like you missed mama a lot."

She was right, and I didn't until that moment, realize there was a devil buried deep inside me. The only words spoken that night were words of passion, punctuated with moans and groans that carried us to heights of lust we had never reached in the twelve years of our marriage.

Both of the rug-rats were shocked and surprised to see mom and dad shoulder to shoulder in the kitchen, attempting to make pancakes. Unfortunately for all of us we were just making a mess and laughing as we did.

"We're not making any headway here." I said, turning toward the kids to show off my flower covered face.

"Who wants breakfast at "Suzy's Closet?"

A resounding 'Yeah' filled the air and we were off to have breakfast at one of the busiest diners in town.

Somehow the day was starting out the way it should; everyone happy and speaking as though there was nothing wrong. But somewhere in the background there was plenty wrong. Neither Bonnie nor I wanted to face up to anything to break the spell that had come over us.

I finished the laundry for everyone, and Bonnie toted in the groceries and put them away while I folded clothes and hunted for hangers for the nicer items. Hamburgers on the grill, and kids in the pool splashing more water on their parents than on each other. It was turning into a nice evening.

"You know I saw you in the window last night. If you're going to hide and watch, you're going to have to learn to close the door to the hallway." Her sudden grin set me back a bit. "I wasn't sure you were that kind of guy, so I thought I would go ahead and take a chance."

"What did you find out?"

Tanking a deep breath, "Two things, one, you get turned on watching me with another man."

"And two ...?

"I don't know about you, but that was the most incredible sex we've ever had." She paused, "on your best days, I have never felt your cock getting so hard with just the mildest of foreplay." Again, she paused, "I don't know if it will happen again but......"

I interrupted, "You want to see if it will."

The silence was almost deafening. "Yes. But we just can't do this, we need," she paused.

"Rules or guidelines, we can both live with."

No time like the present, we began tossing out ideas. Nothing was written, but we got further than I felt we would.

No one from our circle of friends was the first item, where, how often, and would either of us be able to say no to a selected conquest, or would she have to get my approval as to who she fucked? Well, that last one died an instant death. I would have no say over who she was going to fuck, with the exception of our friends; both hers and mine.

Sex that Saturday night was outstanding. The vision in my mind from the previous night was still sharp in my memory. I did things to my wife I had never done before. If I were to reclaim her body, she would know, without a doubt, that she was my wife, and she belonged to me.

Sunday came and we were still fine-tuning the conditions of how we would handle everything. The day was filled with mowing the lawn, playing with the kids, and doing the normal Sunday things, when out of the blue. "I hate to do this to you, but I have a date tonight."

"When were you going to spring this on me, oh excuse me ... you just fuckin' did."

"I knew this was coming, but I just didn't have the heart or the guts to tell you. Especially after what the last couple days have been like."

All I could do was shake my head and get a grasp on what I had walked into. "Okay, another rule. No dates on the weekend. Those two fucking days are restricted solely to you and me and our kids." I stood from my kneeling next to the flower bed that had stolen a lot of my time with my wife. "I think we should add Friday night to our no, no list."

"If Friday is out then you might as well move back to the basement."

What the fuck did she just say? My mind was reeling. She didn't love me or any part of me. She wanted the benefits of my twisted mind. She knew she could now fuck anyone she wanted, and then have the sex crazed husband licking up and sucking up all her lovers cum. If they had anal sex, I could eat his shit as a bonus.

Calmly and without question, I smiled and said, "You better get your ass busy and get dressed. Is he going to pick you up here or are you going to drive.?"

"No, he's going to pick me up." With that bit of information, she turned and went into the house to get ready for her first fully sanctioned fuck session with someone I didn't care to know.

I decided I didn't want to see who tonight's lover was, so I gathered up the kids and found a Disney movie playing at the local Multiplex.

A week later, I had been informed of her pending rendezvous on Saturday night. My folks said they wanted to take the Juniors for the weekend, and I was more than happy to see them packed away for a couple nights.

It was around nine-thirty Friday night, when I put both worn out kids to bed and kissed them good night. As I climbed into my car and thanked my mom for looking after them. She asks me if there was anything wrong? My assurances were enough to calm her down, she gave me big kiss on the cheek and then I was back on the road.

12