By the Scruff of His Neck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything you say Domina. I will and want to do anything you say," I gasped breathily. I was in heaven. There was no question now that this was what I was destined for. To serve a woman like this. To let her reduce me to nothing but her slobbering, enslaved, obedient little bitch.

"Perfect," she cooed. "You really are a good little boy. Now..." and she raked her nails up the center of my stomach, even harder than last time. I yowled so loud I was concerned that the whole city could hear me.

"Shh...now you let me make you into a good little girl and I'll let you cum, ok my pet?"

"Yes, Domina." I whimpered.

"Actually...first I want to spank you and then I want you to lick my pussy. After that I'll turn you into a girl and fuck you and THEN I'll let you cum. Ok?"

I reeled at trying to process the list of events she had just rattled off, also noting to myself that there was no way I could make it that long without pleasuring myself to orgasm. I was so overcome with desire already that I couldn't even quite process it. Still, I knew there was only one answer that I wanted to give and inevitably would give, so I gave it:

"Yes, Domina."

CHAPTER 7 - BOY/GIRL

A bit of spanking, followed by 90 Minutes of straight-up, uninterrupted, dedicated, enthusiastic, multi-orgasmic pussy-licking, followed by getting carried like a honeymoon bride and tied to a bed later...

The taste of Domina's womanhood was still fresh in my mouth. All over the inside of my mouth. She had tasted amazing, and her smell turned me on to an insane degree. As I wriggled against my restraints I tried not to swallow what was left of her lingering juices, because I didn't want to lose any remnant of her. I had felt like I could have gone forever, but three orgasms had been enough for her. It had been all but impossible to stop myself from masturbating while I had been pleasuring her, but the knowledge that my hands needed to be put to work too had certainly made it that much easier. As I lay here now, pleasantly reminiscing, I got more and more aroused again, remembering the way she had gripped the back of my head, plunging my submissive and eager face into her womanhood, my lips and tongue eagerly darting in and over every inch of her perfect pussy to please her while I groaned hungrily, looking up at her with submissive eyes, her powerful and pleased face looking down at me over the horizon of her lovely tuft of pubic hair. I had pushed against her relenting grip to lick all over and behind her inner thighs, tonguing the length and top of the lovely chasm between her perfect butt cheeks. I sucked and kissed every inch of her lovely flower petals as I massaged her Yoni, then made long licks across the opening of her divinely scented flower before penetrating it with my tongue, all before revealing and licking her clit rapidly to orgasm, my hands gratefully fondling her perfect ass and pushing her deeper into my mouth...mmm...it had been so wonderful to make Domina cum, especially all over my face and in my mouth. Especially since she tasted so divine. My latest erection of the night throbbed as I indulged in the recent memory.

Coming back to the reality of my new situation, I struggled a bit harder against the binds that had been recently tied around my wrists, not to try and break them, but to feel the resistance. I was naked still, hands spread wide above my head, cuffed at the wrists in key-locked fuzzy pink restraints that were cuffed to the bedposts of her queen-sized bed. I was just splayed there, legs curved to the side, naked as the day I was born.

Domina had carried me in here after aforementioned spanking and pussy-licking, the former of which was to help me "make up" for my bad behavior earlier, which I had eagerly affirmed I was beyond happy to have the opportunity to do. Her hands on my ass PERIOD felt divine, and the gentle caresses she mixed in with pinches and tickles between the firm strikes were wonderful. "One, thank you Domina," I had counted all the way to 30 for her, strike after strike.

So, after filling my face and mouth with her last spurt of delicious juices, she had gripped me, one hand under my butt and the other cradling me like a bride, carried me and my messy face down the hall, and dumped me on her bed, telling me to lie still and keep silent while she tied me up. So here I had been lying, alone, until:

"Hello pet." She came into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. "Now that I've disciplined you and used you as a horny little boy-slut, are you still going to become a good little girl for me like you promised?"

She held up a clothes hanger with women's garments on it. For the first time all night, I felt a genuine tinge of a different kind of fear shudder through me; I felt a little genuinely nervous about my sexuality and my sexual proclivities. Was this a good idea? Was I going to somehow permanently lose my manhood by going along with this? Was this going to make me gay? I had fantasized about it before, especially the idea of wearing panties...I had a huge panties fetish in general. But still, as a stereotypically heteronormativized American male, this was all a bit terrifying, much more so than it had been just to confront my general desire to submit to dominant women.

As if she could read my mind:

"Don't worry, pet. It's just for tonight that you're gonna become a girl. Then you can go back to being the big strong man you were before," she cooed at me, quasi-mockingly. "And remember pet, you're just doing it because you're doing it for me, right?" My heart swooned. All she had to do was say approximately the right words and she was utterly in control of me. She continued:

"You've been my good little boy. Don't you want to see what it's like to be mommy's good little girl?"

I was intrigued, aroused, scared. 'Mommy's good little girl.' My mind raced.

"I'm MUCH more gentle with girls," she continued, cooing at me. "Much more tender, caring, understanding, and affectionate..."

Well, I guess this was it. Being enslaved means being enslaved. Might as well buckle up and enjoy it.

"Ok Domina. Just be careful and gentle with me, like you said," I tried to sound as meek as possible, in an attempt to potentially garner some pity or softness down the line.

"Yee yee yee!" She threw the hanger down and clapped her hands giddily, utterly shedding her intense domina vibes for a brief moment and allowing her genuine excitement to be fully on display. For a brief moment my terrifying lioness was adorable. "I'm so excited!" she yelped. "And you're going to experience a lot of pleasure," she said, composing herself again. "Don't overthink it, pet, just enjoy it."

"Ok, yes Domina..." I said, hoping to convey a bit of hesitation still, but she didn't bother to acknowledge it.

"Good. Now. I'm going to blindfold you pet, ok?"

"Ok Domina." Here we go! I'm ready.

She half climbed up onto the bed and slid the cover over my eyes, tugging my earlobe after fitting the cover. Darkness.

"Now we're going to transform you into a girl, pet. Are you ready for this? It's going to hurt a bit. But once the transformation process is complete, I'm going to be VERY gentle with you, and VERY sensual, ok?"

I tensed, but braced myself. It SOUNDED good...

"Yes Domina, I'm ready." I was as excitedly aroused as I was scared.

...about three seconds after that last word had escaped my lips I felt the backside of her palm across my face, utterly shocking me.

"Are you a little boy?"

I wasn't sure what to say, reeling from the blow.

"I...I..."

WHAP! Other cheek. She grabbed my mouth in her hand and shook it.

"Are you a little boy?"

"I...I...what do you want me to say?" I plead.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Ow. Cheeks. Ow.

"Are you a little boy!? Say yes and I'll keep slapping you, say no and I'll stop!"

"No," I whimpered, my face hurting like hell, my arms of course still helplessly bound. Yeesh!

"If you're not a little boy, then what are you?"

"I.."

"WHAT are you then?" she demanded.

"I'm a little girl."

"What?"

"I'm a little girl, domina, I'm a little girl!"

"You're a naïve, innocent, cute little girl, just barely a legal adult, aren't you bitch?" she started rapidly lightly slapping my face with one hand, maintaining her grip on my jaw with the other.

"Yes Domina, yes I am!" I cried, hoping to make the blows stop.

Then she leaned forward onto me, covering my mouth with her hand, again feeding me her fingers, while the other hand she planted firmly on the bottom part of my tummy, and getting very close to my ear, hissing:

"A little 18-year-old virgin girl, with a cute little petite body and a nice bubble butt that she knows could make any cock hard, a horny but inexperienced little girl who's never had a cock in her pussy before, and so she dreams of it every night like a little slut, ashamed of how wet she makes herself, isn't that right?"

"Yes Domina," I did my best to make my voice more feminine, raising my pitch, adding a little breathiness.

I was so turned on, leaning instantly into the fantasy, imagining being what she was saying. I was barely a woman, nervous about becoming recently legally, utterly inexperienced, ripe with innocence, yet helplessly burning with unsated desire for what I craved and imagined but was too virgin to have tasted. I was the juiciest morsel for a ruthless huntress to claim and dominate and ravage and ruin as her own.

I could feel the precum dripping all over my cock. I was on cloud nine from the arousal at what Domina was doing to me, what she was making me. Domina removed her hand from my tummy and placed it on my chest, which she began fondling as though I had a breast, tweaking and pinching my nipple, then the other. It turned me on immensely.

"So, you're my good little girl then?" she cooed. "You're my good little girl, and you think you're brave enough to overcome your fears and take my cock?" The homoerotic vibes were certainly intense, but I was so aroused. I was so ready. She moved her hand down from my mouth and rested it just above my cock, teasing me.

"Yes, Domina yes, I'm a little 18-year-old virgin girl, and I lay awake every night dreaming of your cock, hoping to seduce you with my eager little body, ready to suck and lick and utterly degrade myself in every way to serve you however you see fit," I pledged.

"That's the idea, you slutty little bitch, but I don't quite believe you..." She spit on her fingers.

She moved her hand to my ass, and began lightly rubbing the outside of my anus.

"What am I rubbing right now, bitch?" It felt *SO* good. I moaned immediately like a slutty little girl.

"You're rubbing my pussy, Domina!" I moaned, trying to heighten my pitch, sound more like a girl.

"And what kind of pussy is it?" She demanded, adding more spit, increasing her stroke speed and now with her other hand around my throat.

I cried out to her between moans: "It's an 18-year-old girl's pussy Domina, my virgin pussy and it's all for you, I want you to have it, I want you to destroy me if it pleases you, do anything you want to me, make me into anything you want!" All in my new little girl voice. I thought I did pretty good considering how much distractingly intense pleasure I was getting from her playing with my ass. But she said:

"I can't hear you slut." And she starting spitting on me this time. Spitting on my face, spitting on her fingers and rubbing me, spitting on my chest, smearing it around my chest with her hands...I certainly couldn't deny that I loved when she marked me like this. I tried again to please her with my words:

"I'm an 18-year-old virgin girl Domina! I'm your 18-year-old girl slut, slave, and my pussy aches for you to deflower me, to ruin me, to ravish me, to degrade me, to make me your complete and utter bitch and I'll do anything you want Domina, anything!"

"Good bitch, now shut the fuck up you stupid slut." She gave me one final VERY harsh slap across the face, and I let my cheek follow to the side, leaving the other against the pillow with my wincing eyes closed even underneath the eye cover, while I tried to stay calm from the pain on my cheek. Panties from before suddenly made a return appearance, being stuffed into my mouth once again in an instant.

I whimpered and wriggled femininely, my face still hurting, while she hopped off the bed to get the clothes on the floor.

"Now, you ARE my good little girl..." she started. "But before I can kiss your boo-boos, we have to dress you up, ok?"

"Mm-hmm!" I nodded eagerly with the panties in my mouth, surrendering to being her good little girl slut, eager to have my boo-boos kissed.

"Let me remove your eye cover so you can watch yourself transform." Light again. I looked towards my feet, already aroused.

"First, we have some cute panties. They'll look great on a slutty little girl like you" she said, sliding them up my obediently positioning legs, tucking them firmly over my cock and then hips. The panties were a brightly innocent white, with a little pink ribbon at the top and white lacey frills at the thigh openings. Despite my cock and balls, I felt they fit me well, and I was immediately aroused, as would be obvious in mere seconds by the precum leaking from the garbled bulge of my cock and balls into the fabric.

"Next are these lovely things..." she gingerly slid long white thigh-high egg-shell white socks up and over the better part of each of my thighs. The fabric felt nice against my skin. I felt like such a little slut already and I just loved it.

"Good. Now your skirt..." she slid a tiny black and white plaid micro skirt, barely covering my panties, up above my waist. She made it a point to move her hands across my freshly pantied ass as she zipped up the skirt in the back, giving just a little squeeze after sliding a finger underneath the panty line. Precum harder, why don't I.

"And finally, I'm gonna have to unhook your cuffs for this cute bra and top. Don't you dare move a muscle."

She undid the cuffs, much to the relief of my arms.

"Bra..."

She hooked a tiny bra around me, a push-up bra, again fondling my chest as though I were a submissive girl. I moaned with desire like the little slut I was more and more becoming, as I also reveled in the relief my arms were feeling.

"...and top."

And she slid a light, soft white top over my head, my slender arms finding their way through the short frilly shoulder sleeves easily, pulling the tight but stretchy fabric down to the bottom of my tummy, both front and back. She gave my chest another little squeeze, over my new clothing, and traced her hand down, lifting the skirt so she could slowly move her hand over the top of my pantied cock, as I moaned in a high-pitched voice.

Then, manhandling me, she put her hand around the back of my head and roughly pulled me in for a kiss. Without moving my arms I submitted, letting her hungry lips devour my own, then forcing her tongue into my barely resistant mouth, letting her tongue dominate my own, as I let out little high pitched moans of pleasure.

She put her hand on my knee, over the fabric of my thigh highs, caressing it, while the other hand she left on the back of my head, controlling me.

Then she slowly moved her hand up my leg as my body tensed, under my skirt, groping my thighs all the way up, then at the intersection of my panty line. My cock throbbed as I moaned like a virgin girl who was being taken, slowly surrendering to the desperation of a desire that can only come with deflowered innocence.

She moved her hand out from under my skirt, much to my dismayed moan, and onto my stomach, leaving her palm there firmly, controlling me further as she kissed me. Then, leaning even further into me, her covered breasts pressing against my own, she began kissing and licking my neck and ears, causing me to writhe and moan with pleasure. She suddenly moved a hand up under my top and bra, aggressively groping my flat chest. Then she moved her hand back down, under my skirt, over my pantied cock and began lightly fondling and caressing it. I almost shot my load but fortunately she leaned back away from me.

"Ready to be re-bound, little girl, so I can properly ruin you?"

"Yes Domina," I nodded eagerly, in my best little girl voice yet.

Domina re-bound my arms and then said:

"Now, are you a slutty little virgin girl, desperate to have her first experience with me and eager to take my cock? Because if you're not, I'm out of here, so you better acknowledge it for yourself and acknowledge it for me, and mean it."

Wow. I was at a juncture. Here goes. Deep breath.

"Yes dom-" she cut me off though, stopping me from jumping:

"ah ah ah! Take a second and think about it. It's no small thing becoming a girl and losing your virginity. When you're sure you want to, say it and mean it."

I became instantly more aroused and a bit more afraid. She was lending stakes to the moment. But I tried to remember the wisdom of something she had said earlier at the bar, taking the kink seriously but not taking life too seriously. I stopped. I was ready to commit. Internally, I took the plunge.

"Yes Domina, I am those things you said." Again, my best innocent girl voice yet. It was starting to feel more natural.

"You are what?"

I took my time this time, stating what I had become matter-of-factly, rather than in the desperately aroused tone and cadence I had fussed out my confessions in before. "I am a little slutty 18-year-old girl, I'm a virgin, and I've been making my tight little pussy wet and going mad with desire night after night, because all I can think about is you deflowering me, dominating me, ruining me, and ravishing me with your cock, molding me irreversibly into your desperate, helpless, personal slut and fucktoy. As you already know I am begging you to reduce me permanently into a little free-service whore who has no brain function outside of the desire to lick, suck, and serve you, and provide you my holes to use or destroy at your pleasure."

"Goddamn!" She seemed genuinely impressed at my monologue. "Ok. You really are a good little slut" she said, pushing her hand under my top and stroking my stomach, then moving up again to my chest. "A good, horny little girl. A cute little girl." Hand on my cheek. "A PRETTY little girl." She lowered her voice and crawled up to where she was in my ear again, licking it. "A BEAUTIFUL little girl." She stopped licking to continue, just above a whisper: "An innocent little girl that I am going to corrupt." She licked into my ear again, kissing it too, one hand now entering my top and bra through the top, ending in a nipple pinch. I moaned like a bitch. She sat back. "Now, like any good slut, let's get you good and liquored up. I'm going to feed you the rest of the wine, so you can really let go and fully be the uninhibited little slutty girl we both know you are and want to be deep down." I was so aroused. Still a bit afraid, a bit fragile feeling, but so utterly aroused. "Don't move, I'll be right back."

"Yes Domina," I sighed, submissively, breathily, femininely. I laid back and closed my eyes, trying to imagine my breasts, and my pussy. Then I writhed around a little, enjoying the feel of my new clothes, my new existence as Domina's desperate little girl toy. I imagined her fucking me, making me into her depraved little fuckslave, and adoring, broken slut.

I waited patiently for her return, trying to embrace and enjoy my new reality.

CHAPTER 8 - DOMINA'S BITCH

Just a little bit later, the wine that Domina had forced down my throat was definitely starting to kick in. Realizing how drunk I was getting really helped me lean into feeling like a little slut whose helpless desperation was about to be taken advantage of to her own shameful detriment, which, maybe is actually what was going on even outside of this specific roleplay? But enough of that, I had been trying not to think about the consequences of the night so I could enjoy the ride, and the alcohol was certainly making it easier.