Bye, Felicia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

"Well, that's a bit ... wild, for sure. Let me see if I understand correctly here. You want me, the rather disgruntled, recently married boyfriend of your daughter, to handpick her new mate, and in the meantime, to keep screwing her. And you have the same deal with your estranged, formerly cuckold hubby.

"Fair enough, I guess. But we need to consider what sort of relationship and what sort of man this will be. I presume that, in time, you'll want to marry the guy. Am I right? We're talking about Mr. Right here, and I'm set to play the part of Cupid. Have you both figured out what sort of man that will be?" I asked Felicia now, turning away from her mother to face her.

"Well ... that's the tricky, tough part. I'm ... hooked on the idea of female domination, no matter how hard I try to shake it. I think that I'm ... just a natural Domme. That's why we don't have a future, if we're to be honest. I'm naturally Dominant and so are you. That's why you picked an obvious submissive for your wife, I can see that now. Am I right?" Felicia looked at Pippa, daring her to dispute that claim.

"I admit it proudly. I'm a submissive. I'm made to obey a man. But just remember this, and it applies as much to men as to women ... in the end, the submissive has the real and final say about the most fundamental issue of any D/s relationship: consent. If the subbie doesn't follow, the Dom or Domme can't lead. It's as simple as that. Any relationship that deprives a submissive of that power isn't dominance and submission. It isn't BDSM. It's rape. And it's genuine, chattel slavery. And it's an abomination.

"That's why your attempts to control your men failed ... especially with Master here, since he's a Dom, not a subbie. Even with your husband, though. He might be submissive, but you forgot that he has the ultimate power, the right to refuse. Even being a cuck or a wittol doesn't make him devoid of humanity, of backbone, of pride, and of will. That's what you forgot. Now you'll have to bear that in mind for future reference," Pippa clarified as she looked at me and I nodded, understanding her ghosted query.

"Call her," I instructed my slave, who smiled as she did so.

"Here are your club soda, ma'am, your iced tea, your coffee, and your ginger ale," Maryam interrupted as she prepared to take our orders.

"Yes, Master," my slave/wife called my sister, who quickly picked up the call, "Hey, darling, the sting's off. No reason for it anymore. There is a very different plan in motion. Come join us for supper, please. You've got to be famished by now. In all this plotting, we forgot to feed your sweet arse."

"Just a moment, miss, as there is to be a fifth person joining us at the table," I informed Maryam, who took that information very well ... then again, it probably meant a bigger tip.

"Who was that?" Felicia probed, truly taken back by the conversation.

"My sister, Karen. You remember her? My baby sister, as wonderful as she was, who had a sting in mind, but we just cancelled it, thanks to the change of plans. Yes, we'll take this deal, but understand that who I pick will be my decision, based upon what I think that you really need, and by agreeing this, you agree to at least give them a chance. Also, you're not to be pushing me for things while we date. I'm in charge of this relationship. Are we clear?" I insisted, as Felicia and her mother nodded.

"Definitely," Felicia consented audibly now.

"Okay, then. For the period preceding your new relationship, you'll be in a submissive role with me. No arguments. Are we clear? This is part of the price that you pay for my services. At the end of this arrangement, you'll be rewarded with a slave spouse of your own. A submissive partner, as it were. That's our deal. Not sure of your mother's with your father, but that's this one. Also, you're at my beck and call. If I want my cock sucked, you rush to my side, fish it out, and get busy sucking.

"At the end of this, if you follow my path, I will not only award you a subbie of your own, but I'll give you some money as well. Not too much, but enough to make you more comfortable in the future. But on my time and in my way, as part of your reward for a compliant attitude. It will be hard at times, obeying, submitting, when your instincts are to dominate, but in your case, I think that the empathy that you'll discover will make a better Domme, a better Mistress of you. Yes, I will punish you at times, but you'll grow through it," I explained to Felicia, who nodded, just as Karen arrived and Maryam found her a chair.

"Okay now. This is my sister, Karen, Maryam. She's the fifth party, as you can tell," I introduced her.

"And this lady here is your wife, Pippa, you said. And your ... girlfriend, Felicia. And her mother, Sabrina," Maryam repeated that information.

"Correct," I smiled at Maryam, making her giggle a bit, much to mine, Pippa's, and Karen's delight.

"And you're ready for your drink order ... Karen? I'll take your food orders when you're ready for those, of course. I can be patient, especially for you," Maryam threw that last comment in for our benefit.

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper. I always love that," Karen ordered, even as Maryam took the order down with a grin.

"So, anyway, Felicia, your thoughts on my proposed arrangement for you?" I inquired, making my girlfriend blush a bit.

"I'm ... in your hands, but I would like a contract between us, if that's okay. Partly to know my duties, rights, privileges, etc. Partly to model my future relationship somewhat later. Also, I think that I would like to keep the gender options ... open. I mean, if you don't mind, consider both sexes, not just men, for the future. I would like for you to be open to replacing yourself with either a man or a woman. I think that I'm bisexual, though I suspect that I'll find out for sure as you dominate me. I wouldn't be opposed at all, it wouldn't be a limit, to sample pussy as well as dick," Felicia announced, pleasing me very much to hear it.

"And I will weigh that in with your contract, that matter of sexuality. I will require you to eat Pippa out at times, for instance, just to cite an example. I will also keep the racial part open, so that if the sub in question is of another race, that won't be a barrier," I asserted.

"Please do! I wouldn't mind exercising loving dominance over a man or woman of any race. I'm an equal opportunity sadist and Domme," Felicia promised, just as Maryam came back.

"I, on the other hand, am going to have consider that perhaps I've picked the wrong person to select my future partner. I owe Davis another woman, but ... he's just not aggressive enough to pick my new lover or spouse. I didn't think that part through enough. I texted him about that and am awaiting his answer. I don't want him to drop me as a sex partner, though. Maybe he can have three women: Darlene, me, and the side chick. If that happens, perhaps he won't mind you sleeping with me," Sabrina interjected in Maryam's hearing.

"Maybe Taslima. She's ... recently divorced and eager for a man's companionship. Even on the side. And she's not opposed to sharing. She even begged her husband to keep her as first wife and take a second at the same time, but he refused, saying that she was too fat, that she disgusted him after having their first child," Maryam told us, "Sorry, but couldn't help but overhear things. I know that I couldn't go for a weakling like him, but Taslima might. She could use a man who might spoil and pamper her and stuff ... and worship her, at the risk of sounding blasphemous."

"And you, what do you want in life, Maryam? Assuming that you don't already have it from your ... husband?" I pointed to her wedding band.

"Well ... it's hard to explain ... I'm not a permanent wife. I'm a temporary one. It's a provision in Shia tradition. When my term as temporary wife is over, I will be on my own again. He has promised to take care of me up to a point, but that's it. But who will marry me after this? I think that I am now trapped being a temporary wife to other men in the future, too, since I'm no virgin. I feel so hurt that he didn't want me as permanent wife, though. I would have gladly been that to him. I became temporary wife for him because that was the only way that he would take me, in spite of being a widow and a few years older than him. I just hoped that he would fall in love with me and I could stay with him for good," Maryam told me, squirming.

"Maryam, baby, listen to me. It's his fucking loss. Okay? Pardon my French, but that's true. You're clearly not only beautiful, but passionate and loving. Very warm and friendly. You have a sense of humor, too. Do me a favor and let me find you someone, okay? Someone good for you," I offered her, "Out of curiosity, who is this 'temporary husband' of yours, anyway?"

"Mr. Haddad's son, Amir. I love him, but ... well," Maryam choked back tears.

"But my son is a complete moron when it comes to women. Pardon my interruption, but when it's apparent that a patron is showing that much empathy and concern and compassion for one of my staff, who clearly needs it, I tend to get involved. Amir is a spoiled brat and an oaf at times, but I still love him. He just needs a different kind of wife, you see. Maybe one to keep him in line. Maybe one like you, Sabrina.

"It's not proper Lebanese tradition, but fuck that right now. We live in America these days and my son is just not that well-disciplined. Believe me, I've tried. He's out of my hands now. Allow me to introduce myself. Faisal Haddad. At your service. Please consider my son for your future husband. I think that he'd do very well indeed with your firm hand to guide him, Sabrina.

"And please consider Maryam for your own needs, Mr. Stern. I'd take her on, but I'm gay, as I've recently realized, forcing me to come out and get a divorce myself. I've fought it, afraid of angering potential clients, but it's time to face facts. I'm gay and there's no getting around it. Anyway, that's my thinking here. Oh, and your money's no good here," Mr. Haddad spoke up.

"Please take her, darling. She clearly wants you!" Pippa pleaded with me.

"Do it, please!" Felicia urged me.

"Yes, big brother, claim that girl!" Karen encouraged me.

"I rather like that idea. Maybe he can take her as a temporary wife and keep renewing her status, unlike Amir," Sabrina threw out her ideas.

"That works, as I wouldn't be disgraced, if that's okay with you, sir," Maryam looked at me with definite attraction and interest.

"Okay, then. As soon as your temporary marriage to Amir is over, I'll take you on as a temporary wife. I will be very good to you and likely keep renewing it, as said, until or unless it becomes clear that it's stopped working for us. I somehow doubt that this will ever be a problem. It's a nice little loophole in the whole bigamy statute, if nothing else, since it won't require a marriage license. Not sure how Rabbi Gould will react, but the way that I see it, a marriage, even temporary, between a Jew and a Lebanese Shia Muslim is a hopeful sign for the future of our peoples," I told Maryam with a kiss.

"Well, like I said, your money's no good here. Maryam's not just my waitress and temporary daughter-in-law. She's also my first cousin, once removed, the daughter of my cousin Aisha and her husband Omar. Taslima is her sister, in fact. Yes, Maryam and Taslima are sisters. As far as I'm concerned now, you're family to me, plain and simple. Also, would you consider taking my estranged wife, too? Her name is Rahma and she has given me seven lovely children, but I just ... can't pretend anymore to be straight. I feel awful for her, though I don't regret fatherhood, at least. She can be a temporary wife for you as well," Mr. Haddad requested.

"Tempted as I am, I have to think of other people's needs, too. Being married to you, no offense, she might have felt neglected and might be a bit insecure, so maybe what she needs can be found with a different man, one without a growing harem, and I know of just the guy. Ernie. What do you think, Pippa? Ernie for Rahma?" I inquired.

"God, that's a wonderful plan! Ernie will treat her well, if you don't count him fucking me now and then, that is," Pippa licked her lips at that idea.

"For the record, we're separated for now, in the manner specified in Islamic law, but it will be a formal divorce soon. She will be very good to this Ernie, I know it. Only our youngest is still living with her. The rest are already grown up. Even she, Amal, is almost old enough to marry and leave. She won't be a burden to him for long. Rahma is significantly younger than me, but she was eighteen when we wed, despite what you might think. She was nineteen when she gave me Amir, my firstborn. She's only thirty-eight now, so not very old at all," Mr. Haddad clarified, even as Maryam waited to take our orders.

"Very well, then. I will try to set Ernie up with Rahma and see what happens. I would take her on myself if he rejects her, but I just see him as a better fit for her than me, since she might find the group marriage setting a bit tough after being deprived and divorced. Again, no offense intended," I assured Mr. Haddad.

"None taken. I was a rotten husband to her, but a decent father, I think. I just need to find Mr. Right and move on with my life. I'm monogamous, if you ignore my lapses with men while married, so no harems for me, not even all-male harems. Thank you for doing this. It means so much, all of it. Setting up new lives for three of the sweetest ladies I've ever known. You're a godsend, sir! Your money really is no good here now. I don't care that you're Jewish. You're family now," Mr. Haddad embraced me in front of everyone.

"My parents are monogamous, too, I think. If you don't count Mom's adulterous past and Dad's revenge affairs. Ernie might turn out to be as well, hard to say, depending on whether or not he can get Pippa out of his system. That's a tall order. Will that be an issue for her? I mean, you nearly set her up with a guy who has both a wife and a girlfriend, and agreed to Maryam as my temporary, but not really temporary wife, so is a possible ongoing affair between Ernie and my wife a problem for your wife? It's a bit different from a harem situation, in that they won't be sharing a home," I asked Faisal, as I thought of him now.

"Ready to order now?" Karen asked, "I'm rather hungry."

"Yes, let's order," I agreed.

"Maryam, take the order, please. Oh, and I don't see where that would be an issue. After all, as you said, I initially approached you about her, after getting you to take on Maryam here. Why would that be a problem for her if it wasn't for Maryam here?" Faisal observed.

"Very true. Okay, now, I'll have the kebab platter, along with the falafel and hummus for an appetizer. You, Pippa?" I turned to my bride.

"Whatever you order for me, this time at least. I might want to order for myself at times, but right now, I'm feeling very trusting and very submissive. Pick what you like for me. I promise to at least give it a fair shake," my wife urged me with a gleam in her eye that I later learned signified a particularly kinky mood.

"The shawarma platter, then. I think that you'll enjoy that very much," I ordered for Pippa, who seemed tickled pink that I actually did it for her.

"And my big brother can order for me, too," Karen declared, making me grin as she winked at me ... was she flirting with me?

"The kefta platter in her case," I spoke for her now as she licked her lips.

"And he can do that, too," Felicia shocked me for sure, and she must have seen the look on my face, because she added, "If I'm going to be your subbie girlfriend for a bit, I should do it right."

"True indeed, but perhaps I should be in the same program as you. I got a text back from Davis and he agrees with this revision, as does Darlene. I'll keep sleeping with him, but he'll get a third woman, I'll sleep with you as well, and anyone else that you have in mind, and you'll handpick my future spouse, not him. He seems to agree that as long as he gets three women, sharing one of them isn't an issue as it would be otherwise. Anyway, feel free to order for me as well," Sabrina spoke her thoughts again.

"Very well, then. Sabrina, you get the baba ghanouj platter. That's eggplant, in case you didn't know it. Yes, I remember your love of eggplant, though this is pureed, not solid. Felicia, you get the falafel platter. I think that both of you will be pleased with your choices, especially since I know that you're a vegetarian, Sabrina. I remember that, too. I'm just glad that you're not a vegan. That could be a little tougher to work out," I relayed the orders to Maryam, who wrote them down with a twinkle in her eye and a spring in her step that nothing, even some of the other, ruder patrons, could take away.

"So, what is the deal with you and Dick, anyway?" I added after a bit of silence.

"Okay ... it's a little awkward, given what all we've discussed ... I don't want to judge those, like Sabrina, who are into that scene. He wanted me to be a ... so-called 'hot wife,' as it were. He wanted to be what he called a 'wittol,' but many term a cuckold. He wanted me to be a 'queen of spades,' and wear the spade tattoo and anklet as well. The only distinction that I can think of is that he didn't want me to stop sleeping with him or put him in a cock cage ... in fact, he wanted the sloppy seconds from the Bulls ... and yes, he wanted them to have BBC, and I don't mean the British TV network.

"He wanted to clean me up from them sometimes and other times to let him fuck me afterward. I was revolted to learn this ... it's just not my scene. Though now, part of me wants to cuckold him, but with you! I know, I know, you said that you're not into that. I respect that. And it's only part of me that wants it, mostly to rub his face in it. But the fantasy is there. Crazy, right?" Karen laughed nervously and with embarrassment.

"Was that all?" I asked her.

"No, he wanted to do golden showers and also have me peg him. And he wanted to suck their dicks for me. And take their cocks up his ass. Basically, he wanted threesomes, but with him in a subservient role, or when not doing threesomes, him at least getting to watch it. See why I was so done with him? It wasn't as if he just mentioned this in passing or now and then. He kept nagging me to go for it, after I repeatedly told him that I wouldn't do it. Especially not after how Mom treated ... Dad, I guess I can call him now," Karen told me, clearly struggling not to get sick at her stomach while remembering Dick's golden showers fetish.

"Yeah, that could get a little touchy. Swinging is one thing, so is poly, but something that smacks of emasculating behavior ... just no. It's touchy for me, too, partly for that reason, along with just not deriving any stimulation from it. If the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference, that would explain how I feel about that fetish. It does nothing for me, good or bad. I can see why that would be a real issue for you, not wishing to be like Mom, even if her conduct was just plain old cheating, not brazen cuckolding," I told Karen with a hug.

"Okay ... maybe I can revise Mr. Haddad's plan for Amir. This Dick sounds like my cup of tea. Maybe Felicia should go for Amir instead. This Dick sounds perfect for me, and ironically, my first Bull for him is going to be my former cuckold, if that's fine with him. I would love to see the look on Davis's face when he realizes that the tables have fully turned and he now gets to put horns on someone else. He might not like it always, but at least part of the time, he'll probably derive a certain sense of vindication of his manhood, if nothing else.

"I'll talk to Darlene, but I can almost promise you that he'll go for it. Maybe I'll move Joyce in with us and he can be cuckolded by two women, not just one. She's always wanted to partake more in the fun and games, and now that she's divorced and out of prison, why not? Any thoughts?" Sabrina licked her lips, even as Maryam brought over the food and I handed my waitress a fifty dollar tip.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers