C 19 Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Jackie signaled she wanted to get into the saddle. She shoved me over, got into the scissor position and pounded away, thick body hitting slim body. She leaned all the way over and sucked hungrily on my fleshy cones. Then she pulled away and slipped entirely between my wide spread legs in a sitting position, her legs thrown across my hips as she leaned back on her hands. In that position she somehow managed to get her fat pussy to sit plumb on my skinnier one, banging hard and fast.

"Yes mommy yes ... aaaahh, yes,"

"You like this baby, eh? ... You like how your mommy is fucking you ... this is what you want?" she asked, passionately.

"Yes, Jackie, pound my pussy ... this is what I like ... pound it, it is yours, too," I exclaimed.

"Thanks baby ... mommy has been wanting to fuck you for some time now ... you are so fucking sweet," she said, bursting into another fit of sobbing.

"Well, do it Jackie ... fuck meeeeeeee ... Ohhhh, God."

The words seemed to have further inflamed and energized her. Her thick hips moved with extra speed, hitting me hard and soon brought me to a sudden explosion. As I shook helplessly, she slid low and sucked into her mouth, my already fiery and extra sensitive clit. I tried to push her away because of the unbearable sweetness, but she held my thighs and hips in a tight lock, sending so much pleasure through my body that it became painful and I went into a state of semi-consciousness. She released me and I shivered out the remainder of my orgasm in normal, quiet spurts.

We lay on our sides looking at each other, and burst out laughing. We came together and embraced our sweaty bodies as we kissed tenderly. We got up and walked naked and satiated to the bathroom where we showered together. Back in bed it was not long before we were once again fucking tenderly, mommy riding me slow and sweet.

12