C 19 Permanent Lift 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sidney was also naked, his cock pointing to the roof in the semi darkness; moonlight was coming through the window. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked it like I was angry with it. He reached between us and twirled my nipples gently as my head bobbed. I sucked his balls and gave him what I hoped was his first rimming. I hoped it was, just to feel I was giving him something he'd never got from any of the other ladies. I envied the experience he'd gathered so young. When I was nineteen I hadn't even fucked as yet. My first time was close to twenty one, and I'd only fucked three guys since then. I wondered if he'd also fucked women up the ass. The text, though dealing with it, hadn't confirmed that he'd ventured into that realm already. I had never done it, but had come prepared if he dared try. He moaned as my tongue tickled his tight little butt hole, something I'd heard of and wanted to try but wasn't trusting of my boyfriends to do so.

I got on top of him and instead of inserting the cock in my hungry hole, I placed the length of meat pipe between my vaginal lips lengthwise. I stretched out flat on him and moved back and forth vigourously, gliding along the underbelly of his cock, grazing my inner lips and my clit on the hard meat. It was a technique I loved and was good at. While I did that, he sucked on my bubbies and I felt his hand massaging my ass and then he suddenly slipped a finger inside it the very moment my orgasm struck. I rolled off of him and curled up as I shook with pleasure. I felt his hands gently stroking my back, side and thighs coaxingly, as my pleasure died away.

When I was drained I got onto my knees and elbows with my back arched inward and my ass high, hoping, wanting him to try my ass hole. I felt him massaging the plump brown cheeks, gently squeezing. He reached lower and I felt him lube up his finger with pussy slime. He didn't know it, but he needn't have done that. I had thoroughly greased my ass hole inside and outside and even the inner walls with Vaseline a minute before coming to his room. He stuck his middle finger inside my tight virgin batty and began moving it slowly in and out. It felt good, and I decided I had to send him a signal that I was game for more than his finger. I had come to his room, especially with that in mind, and I didn't want him to be unsure of whether to go further or to leave it for a later date after a bit of finger grooming. I wanted to have my first buggering there and then.

"Oh, Sidney baby, this feels so good, keep doing that," I said, rolling my ass seductively and contracting and releasing his finger with my wall muscles, hoping that would tell him.

He kept fingering my ass hole, while he shifted his body to the side and massaged my hanging bubbies. I decided to speed up the action.

"If you want to it's alright, but this will be my first time, baby, so just put it into me slow and gentle, a little bit at a time."

I felt him start and gasp loudly, and suddenly he was between my thighs, spreading the cheeks and pushing the head of his cock against my back door. I raised a hand behind and held the cock in place as he gently pushed forward. I felt my brother ease into me and I moaned in delight as the sweet pain took me high. I was spreading and he was going deeper into unchartered depths. When I felt he was a good way into me, I whispered:

"Fuck me now, honey ... bugger me."

His hips were moving, with slow and gentle back and forth thrusts, going a little deeper each time, until he'd introduced his entire length of seven or thereabout inches, to my tight passage. After a while he quickened his pace, applying quicker thrusts, but not going as deep as when he was moving slower. It was a beautiful discomfort, having my brother's dick moving quickly in my ass hole and I knew that it was something I would surely grow to love. I rolled my ass to the rhythm of his pounding, and he gripped my hips and let himself go, hitting my tight batty nicely.

He moved both his legs and thighs to along my sides and sitting high in the saddle, let me have his cock. He was now gripping my bubbies as he fucked my ass. I reached for my clit and played with it furiously, wanting badly to come for the first time while a cock was up my ass. His pace got even quicker and I felt him tremble and began shooting cum in my batty hole. I anxiously begged him to stay with me, not to pull out. He grabbed me tight as his body shook and he did just that -- stayed with me for another minute or so until all hell broke loose in my ass and clit's nerve endings and I came harder than I'd ever cum in my life. I shrieked loudly, aiiiiiiiieeee! I could only hope that mommy's room was far enough away and she was already asleep. I fell to my back, breathing hard and feeling deeply satisfied and pleased with my little brother.

His lust and brazenness had taken me to new heights of womanhood, and it was a beautiful feeling for which I was greatly thankful. I didn't let on that I had read the text exchange between him and his friend Tom. My only concern was if I was going to have to share his beautiful cock with mommy. Was she going to let herself be played into incest like I had? I decided that once she didn't know about me, it was alright. Let her have some fun and satisfaction too; we were living in trying times and needed some release.

12