C 19 Permanent Lift 02 - Options

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True sex soldier that he was, after his body stopped jerking, he made me lie on my back and positioned himself between my legs. He took his mouth to my pussy and ate me out until I shuddered with pleasure, in an extended orgasm that sprung goose pimples all over my damp body.

We lay, chatting in soft whispers as he reminded me of outfits I'd worn that had excited him when I was his teacher. Of times he'd come by this house and what I'd been wearing at the time and the conversations we'd had. I never would have guessed that he'd been paying that much attention to me all that time.

I couldn't believe it when in less than half an hour, in the middle of a chat, he rolled onto me and sent his cock into my pussy, bringing it out of slumber. I'd honestly thought that we were done with fucking for the night, or at least for some time. I'd entertained thoughts of us setting my phone to alarm and having a little nap for a couple of hours and then waking up and have another quick fuck before he left for home. But there I was feeling his cock moving up inside my pussy filling it with sweetness, in all the walls and corners and creases. He was kissing me while stroking soft and smooth and I wined my slim-thick juicy body under his stroking, giving him as much pleasure as he was giving me. He sucked my breasts and licked my smooth armpits.

He turned me onto my side, and holding my leg high in the air hit me from behind, as I hissed and moaned and whimpered. Next, I was on my belly being pumped by him, with his body stretched out flat on me, his cock moving in and out between my locked thighs. He got me onto my knees and continued hitting me from the back, telling me how lovely my batty looked as it bounced and rippled. I was once again on my back, panting as he drove home. He rode me tirelessly for close to two hours till we were sweating profusely but neither of us close to an orgasm. Fucked into tired but satisfied submission, I asked him to stop. He seemed only too glad to oblige.

With my parts sore but pleased, I led him stealthily out my bedroom, down the stairs and out the house. It was a near miss - just as I was approaching the bathroom, I saw mom come out of her bedroom, naked. We both jumped and gasped. I was also naked. She told me to go first and quickly went back into her room.

12