C.A.R.P. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the middle of it, I felt Julia's hand on the top of my shoulder, and when Chelsea finally broke the kiss for just a moment, Julia seized the opportunity and leaned down to kiss her right in front of me, the three of us there together in that intense moment. Julia also grabbed Chelsea's wrist and pulled her hand off of my ass and brought it around to rub it against my cock through my jeans, finding it insanely hard, maybe even a bit of dampness through the denim from the excited precum I'd been leaking.

"Jaysis, you've got a big fucking cock there, Mister," Chelsea purred up at me once she'd finally broken free from Julia's entangling lips. "Much bigger than my last boyfriend, if I had to guess."

"Why guess?" Julia said, pushing Chelsea down to her knees. "Have a look for yourself."

"Hey now," I said to Julia. "Be nice."

Julia giggled and rolled her eyes at me. "I'm being nothing but nice, Josh. If I wasn't being nice, I'd make her watch while I swallowed that fat dick of yours, let her stew in envy for a while. But nooooo, I'm being a good girl, letting her see you up close and personal."

Chelsea's hands had been busy while Julia had been talking, and she'd practically yanked my jeans down to my knees, too eager to pull them further, as she came face to face with my prick. "This is magnificent," she purred. "I'd ask, but I'm too eager." Her mouth descended down onto my cock with a practiced ease, pushing it deep until the tip of my shaft pressed against her throat and her nose was nearly lodged against my pelvis.

"Go on, girl," Julia encouraged. "You get him."

I wasn't as shy and timid getting blown then as I was when Julia first met me, but there was something insatiable about the way Chelsea did, as if she felt like she had something to prove, like this was all some giant audition that she utterly refused to lose. She'd tell us later that she was mostly just caught up in the moment, dealing with her own bit of Imposter Syndrome, that she might not be worthy of Julia and I, and that whatever she had to do to convince us not to send her away, she was going to do that, because she'd never wanted something so much in her entire life.

All of which was silly, because obviously I'd been feeling she was beyond me. Just goes to show you how perspective can be a tricky thing.

Chelsea was a goddamn vacuum cleaner in terms of her blowjob, and she refused to let me spend more than a second or two outside of her mouth until I could feel my resistance dropping, made even weaker by the fact that Julia was stroking my face and whispering dirty things into my ear, encouraging me to flood Chelsea's mouth, to see if she was "a good little fuckslut who knows how to swallow when she's given a gift."

To her credit, Chelsea didn't spill a drop.

And once I was done spilling my seed into her mouth, she made it a point to lick me clean, her slender fingers cradling my nuts, massaging them, stroking the very base of my cock, even as I felt myself starting to soften.

"Awww," Chelsea moaned at me. "You can't be done yet, Josh. You've got me so wet and worked up, it'd be criminal to put me away unfucked."

"Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready for another round, Chelsea."

"Mmmmm... I bet I can hasten that." She loosened the ribbon tie around her neck just a little more and started unbuttoning that white button up shirt until it hung loose, and I could see she wasn't wearing a bra beneath it, her breasts that perfect handful size, capped with a pair of the smallest nipples I'd ever seen. "Don't you want to fuck me, Josh? To claim me as your own?"

My cock started swelling again almost immediately.

She licked her lips, spinning away from me as she moved a few steps over to one of the built-in desk units the dorm's main living room had, bending forward as she slowly began to draw the skirt upwards. "I'm all yours. Whatever you want. Mouth, cunt, arse, all of it... Just because I'm not your designated sexual caretaker doesn't mean you're not gonna fuck me, doesn't mean I don't want you to fuck me... Lord above, Josh, I want you to fuck me so fucking badly right now... I want to feel you tear open my guts and rearrange everything inside until you bolt down a plaque inside my cunt with your cum that says 'Josh's fuckpet' or some such thing..." Partway through, I realized she wasn't wearing panties and that the insides of her thighs were already damp with excitement. "Once you fuck me, Josh, we'll both feel better. We'll have accepted each other. I'll know that you and Julia, you're mine, and that I'm yours, both of yours."

Julia moaned breathily into my ear. "I certainly fucking want her, Joshie. How about you?"

When Chelsea had the skirt up high enough, I could see her tan snatch, as she pushed two fingertips across her vulva before spreading those lips wide with her fingers. "C'mon, Joshie, you want me to beg? I'm fuckin' begging here. Pound me. Fuck me. Love me. Just get the fuck inside me."

I stepped up and rubbed the tip of my cock along her slit, making sure I was getting aligned properly, but Chelsea just couldn't wait, and as soon as she thought I was lined up well enough, she shoved her hips back onto me, practically mounting herself on my dick with a loud, primal moan of intense pleasure. True to her word, I could feel her sugar walls stretching to accommodate my girth, and I think whoever she'd been with before, they certainly hadn't been as sizable as I was.

"Oh fuck oh fuck I'm cumming I'm cumming already I'm fucking cumming just from fucking you putting it the fuck in fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

I knew more than enough about anatomy at that point to know how unlikely it was for a woman to be having an orgasm just from the point of insertion, but the way her body was spasming around mine made the point hard to argue, and when I asked her about it later, Chelsea told me she'd had nearly a dozen orgasms while I was fucking her that first time, that they just seemed to keep washing over her in unrelenting waves, doing whatever needed to keep her body turbo charged on sexual high.

I'd love to tell you that those dozen orgasms she had were over like twenty or thirty minutes of me fucking her, but truth be told, it couldn't have been more than five to ten, because she was tight and warm and new, and after four or so minutes, Julia moved to sit down on the floor, sliding beneath Chelsea, moving to lick at our new partner's clit while I hammered into her, Julia's fingers cradling my nutsack as well. With that much overwhelming stimulation, there was no way I was going to last long, and I found myself emptying what remained in my balls into Chelsea's cunt, setting off one final orgasm that flooded her body with endorphins like mad.

It was only after we'd spent fifteen minutes recovering and another fifteen minutes showering that we realized Chelsea hadn't put anything in the spare bedroom, fully intending to sleep with me and Julia right from the get-go.

She's never slept anywhere else.

Chelsea, it turned out, was studying finance, and very quickly started managing money for the three of us, taking any extra we had from our CARP allowances and investing it, making the money work for us, starting to build us a good credit line and some solid equity.

I also learned very quickly how Dr. Igarashi had found Chelsea; she'd been a referral, something I didn't know was possible before that. As it turned out, Chelsea's younger sister, Freja, was in the incoming freshman class as an alpha. In doing her research on Freja, Dr. Igarashi had found Chelsea, and while Chelsea wasn't an ideal alpha candidate, she was a perfect match for a beta opening, our beta opening.

As such, I sort of ended up becoming Freja's mentor as well. She and her beta, Kaito, seemed to be an excellent match for each other, and Freja had aspirations to do some truly revolutionary things in the world of medicine, which she's already gotten a head start on today. You've probably seen at least a couple of news stories about her company, Camden-Kreuzberg Cybernetics? Yeah, that CKC, the one that's been doing cutting-edge prosthetics that feel about twenty years ahead of everybody else's. That's her. She's not quite my sister-in-law, but close enough for now, until we get the laws against polyamory revoked, and make multiple partner marriages legal.

You're starting to get a sense of the bigger picture now, aren't you? How those of us who made it out of CARP have had sizable influence on the world at large, each of us alphas affecting major changes at a core systemic level of modern society. But such fundamental change comes at a cost. And it wasn't until my senior year before I'd truly understand just how high that cost really was.

I started to get a clue that spring, though, when I met with Agent Costello. Poor, poor Agent Costello. I wish her story ended better. Looking back at it now, I'm not sure I could've changed her fate, but I'd like to think that if I knew then what I knew now, I'd have tried, I'd have told her to stop looking into CARP, to warn her of the dangers she was up against.

Instead, I have to live with those regrets each and every day. Maybe that's part of why I'm finally telling this whole story to somebody, some twenty years after my graduation from CARP, to understand if there was ever a point where I was in control enough to have affected the outcome, where I could have changed what eventually happened... for anyone.

12