"C" Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dre_jones
dre_jones
458 Followers

I turned back around and grabbed Jack's now hard cock. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes and reached down to rub my cock which was hard and poking out of the top of my short shorts. We kissed as we stroked each other. Jack dropped to his knees and slowly removed the now useless pair of shorts. My rigid cock sprang free and Jack wasted no time taking me into his mouth. I moaned in approval, as he expertly sucked my cock, his big hands working my ass cheeks and brushing against my hole.

As I enjoyed my blow job I looked around the room to see that the party had developed into an orgy. James' considerable frame was stretched out on the large dining table. He was getting head from Dave while he ate Mark's ass, as Mark, who was on his knees, straddled James' head.

Ramon was on the rug with Sean sucking his balls. While the two on the rug went at it, Bill had his face buried in Sean's pale ass cheeks. I could see that Bill was giving Sean's ass a good rimming. The visuals were enhanced by the sounds of moans and the sex noise coming from the gay porno on the big screen.

"Damn I love Cock Club." I said out loud to myself.

Jack released my cock with a slurp, and turned me around so he was facing my smooth tight ass. I leaned over the back of the leather couch giving me a good view of the threesome going at it on the rug, and Jack full access to my ass.

I felt Jack's hot breath on me, as his warm hands ran over my cheeks and thighs. I squealed with delight as his big wet tongue went to work on my man pussy. I really needed a good fuck.

Ramon was running his hands through Sean's red hair, and his closed eyes and open mouth testified to his enjoyment of the blow job he was getting. Sean continued to suck as he raised his ass invitingly in the air. The contrast between Ramon's brown body and Sean's pale skin was very sexy. Applying lube to his cock, Bill began to rub his dick against Sean's hole. Sean never stopped sucking Ramon, but arched his back, inviting Bill to fuck his pink asshole.

Big Jack was now tongue fucking my ass with gusto, and my inner cock slut was burning with need. I told him to grab some lube and put his big cock inside me. Jack wasted no time as I felt his greasy digit slide inside me in preparation of what was to come.

"Mmmmm Dre you have such a nice round bubble butt, *SLAP*, I can't wait to get my cock inside you. I'm gonna go slow, you let me know how much you can take." said Big Jack.

I loved the slap on the ass that Jack administered. It was clear that this wasn't his first rodeo, and I intended to give him a good ride. I encouraged him as his cock head pushed past my resistance. I felt a little pain, but I knew that as I relaxed it would go away. I encouraged him to work more of his raging hard cock inside me.

As he began to pump his cock into me I let him know I was enjoying the fuck, "Come on Big Jack fuck my tight ass...yes yes yes Daddy...work your cock into my ass, come on mmmmmm... fuck me Daddy!"

My hands were on the back of the couch holding me up, Jack was holding my hips as he fucked my ass. We were joined by Dave who was running his hands over my back and chest. My skin glistened from the oil and the sweat that was forming on my body. Dave leaned in and we french kissed as Jack continued to fuck me. I was overcome with lust.

On the table Mark had mounted James, and he was now fucking James for all he was worth. I could hear Jame's deep baritone growl as he instructed Mark on how to fuck him. Mark had a nice cock probably 8" and cut. It slapped against his partners belly on every down stroke as he fucked James in the cowgirl position. I was lost in the scene in front of me, when I felt something warm and wet on my own cock. Dave was underneath me, sucking my cock as I was getting fucked, what could be better than this?

My question was answered when I opened my eyes to see Ramon's beautiful brown cock in front of my face. He was standing on the sofa and he looked down at me, waving his hard dick invitingly. Jack's big cock continued to pound away at my ass, and Dave sucked my leaking cock, all I could do was open my mouth. It was a wet dream come true, as Ramon fed me his hard meat, every hole was filled.

Big Jack started to increase his tempo. As Jack pushed forward so did Ramon. Ramon, his cock practically gagging me with each thrust. I had cock invading be from the front and back, simultaneously. Dave was now stroking my cock in rhythm with Jack and Ramon. I was getting gang banged and I was loving it.

Drool ran down my chin as I slurped and sucked Ramon. I could taste Ramon's delicious precum as I sucked him like a whore. Jack was hitting my prostate with every thrust, sending a tingle up my spine, I felt lost in the pleasure. I don't remember, but I was told that I was moaning so loud that it attracted the attention of the others in the room.

I couldn't hold out any longer. My balls ached for release. I had no recollection if the fucking lasted a minute or an hour, all I knew is that I needed to release my load. Pulling Ramon's cock out of my mouth, I gasped that I needed to cum.

My speech was ragged and punctuated by the deep thrusts of Jack's cock, his big balls slapping against my ass. I felt Dave squeeze my cock then the warmth of his mouth on my cock head again.

I couldn't hold out any longer, "Aaaaaahhhhhhh!! FUCK I'm cummming!"

I convulsed in ecstasy, as what felt like a shot glass full of cum gushed from my cock at once. As my body twitched, Jack pushed the full length of his monster into me and holding my hips he exploded in his own massive orgasm. Both Jack and I continued to ejaculate as Dave continued to suck and milk my cock throughout my orgasm.

It was all I could do to just keep on my feet, unable to hold my body weight up on my arms, I collapsed over the back of the couch. I felt empty as Jack's cock slipped out of my ass and his semen ran down my leg. Jack moved to my side and took Ramon's cock into his mouth, deep throating him. Ramon quickly orgasmed into Big Jack's mouth, as Jack sucked and swallowed Ramon's milky load.

As I regained my senses I heard a few hoots and claps from the other men who had all gathered around to watch. Several hands caressed my sweaty body. Ramon and Jack were exchanging a sperm covered kiss as I panted, my body limp and bent over the couch.

James said, "Damn Dre, you are a credit to Cock Club, that was amazing!"

My body was still shaking as I got to my feet. I could feel my cum mixed with Dave's spit run down my leg and Jack's sperm ooze out of my ass. Sean handed me a towel as I stumbled toward the bathroom.

I felt an arm slide around my waist. It was Ramon. "Damn Bro, you took Big Jack's cock like a champ!" said Ramon.

With a chuckle I replied, "That's the biggest cock I've ever fucked, I thought he was going to kill me with that monster."

We entered the bathroom. Ramon and I embraced. His kiss was soft and we made out a little while, both naked and enjoying the feeling of warm flesh on warm flesh.

I turned on the shower.

"I want to clean up before round two starts, care to join me?" I asked Ramon.

He didn't hesitate and we continued our make out session between soaping each other in the warm spray. We both exited the shower clean and sporting hard cocks.

Ramon tugged on my dick and said, "Looks like we are ready to get back to the party."

The fucking and sucking continued until about midnight when everyone either passed out or paired up. I collapsed in bed with Ramon, having fucked him on the kitchen counter during the party. As Ramon and I spooned, drifting off to sleep, I thought about what had happened. I then remembered that I was also going to get paid for helping out at the party. Once again I thanked my lucky stars for Cock Club.

dre_jones
dre_jones
458 Followers
12