Cab Ride Down Memory Lane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take one last look at the mirror and run my fingers through my hair, tousling it nicely. I grab one of my C-cup tits and think about how it feels to him under his long fingers. I also turn around to survey how my ass hung out of my shorts just by an inch, and decided I was good to go.

Cozy, Cute, and Clean should be my mantra.

I grab the handle to the bathroom and swing the door open. I love the deep, dark silence. It means we are alone.

I tiptoe to my room and open the door. Sam and I had left the lights dimmed in our drunken tipsy haste to leave. Hunter is standing by the window looking out over the Shanghai cityscape. "How's the view?" I ask him.

He sips his water.

"Can't believe I'm here actually. It's been a long day."

He turns from the window and smiles at me. "This your bed?" he asks, pointing.

My bed was pink and fluffy with pillows, impeccably made with the edges tucked in nicely.

"Yeah?" I respond.

He sets the cup of water down and takes a running jump into the middle. I. Am. Shooketh.

"Hey! You're like so gross right now, take off clothes will you? My bed is super clean!"

I run after him and jump in as well, settling at his side. He pauses and reaches behind him.

"What's this?" he reaches and fishes around, pulling out a faded stuffed dog.

I turned red.

"Wait stop it's mine!"

He turns around and reaches under the covers to start pulling out more and more stuffed animals.

"You tuck you stuffed animals into your bed?" He started snickering.

Drat I thought there was nothing weird in my room, I forgot about those. I usually sleep with them like pillows.

"They're like pillows to me okay, it's super comfy! Why don't you try it out before judging me okay?"

I pick up an actual pillow and throw it at his face. (I would never throw any of my actual stuffed animals). He catches it and shifts to move it behind his head.

"Haha, it's cute, you really are a princess huh?"

Leaning back in my bed to watch me with shiny blue-grey eyes, he looks super out of place. His shirt is rumply from where I, erm, held on for dear life. I love his jeans, I actually really wanted the same type of metal wallet chain. I made a mental note to ask him where he got it. His handsome face holds a smirk and is smattered with dirty blonde hair. Hunter was so foreign just 7 hours ago but now what a goddamn sexy hunk he was, in MY bed.

"Yep I'm like the Princess and the Pea, I have to be comfy. Soft everything" I shrug my shoulders and giggle, hugging my knees to my chest. I feel shy.

"It's super comfy, why don't you come on up here and try it out" he pats the bed next to him.

I unfurl my legs and sit up slowly. I start to cat crawl up the bed to him but decide to settle on his hips instead, straddling him and pinning him down with my thighs.

I sink down "Mmmh, yeah definitely comfy here".

I smile at him. I can feel his hardness through the cotton material, he still has on his denim jeans but I know I am a ball of buttery softness and PJs.

Sudden inspiration hits me and I decide to put on a show for him. I make a show of stretching up like a cat, yawning, and I start to roll my hips. I shake out my hair and bring my hands up to my breasts to start kneading the flesh sinuously, rubbing them back and forth. I know he can see my nipples start to harden. I sway with purpose, using his hardness to reach my sweet spot and I feel pleasure ripple up from my belly.

He has his hands behind his head, looking relaxed and smug and enjoying the show.

When I see him starting to shift to sit up, I stop moving and ask, "So are you a tits man?"

I quickly turn around to reverse cowgirl and shake my hair back.

"Or are you an ass man?"

I know my butt is hanging out of my shorts at this point and I know he won't be able to resist.

I start up my slow grinding again and he growled, lunging forward. Before I can react, he grabs my waist, and pushes me forward onto my stomach.

"Oof!"

I feel the air leave me as I'm pushed deep into my fuzzy comforter. I hear the sounds of clinking metal and my stomach tightens. Suddenly I remember I'm still quite wet post-orgasm and I struggle to get up.

I managed to prop myself up on my elbows and looked back, "I guess you're an ass man then good to know" and smile.

I catch sight of him pulling down his jeans and boxers to free his cock and my eyes widen to capture the sight.

It's a lot longer than I thought, or felt, with pre-cum oozing out the tip. Suddenly I'm not feeling so confident about my plan and I start to panic.

He smirks and leans forward.

"You should probably stop teasing me if you know what's good for you".

I looked back just time to watch him slap an ass cheek again. The slap stings and I groan as blood rushes to the area. I felt him shift forward and I decided to have one last go.

"You're the doctor-without-borders after all you should really telling me what I need". Okay somewhat lame, but it sounded better in my head.

I feel his weight settle on my back, and I start to feel nervous rather than excited. What had I gotten myself into, why was I such a tease! One of his hands was kneading my ass roughly and the other pinning my waist into the bed. I felt his rather large member on my backside, he was shoving it suggestively against my panties.

"That's right, seems like you need is a nice-" He shoved forward to emphasize his point - "deep - fucking". His hand moves from my waist to my hair and grips it tightly.

...I start to freak out.

"Wait stop!" I squeak. "I-just, I, can you just be kind of gentle? I haven't had sex in a while and I'm kind of scared that your, you...you're kind of big so um, you know?"

It's hard for me to breathe pinned down but he needs to know.

Hunter shifted forward and nipped my ear.

"We don't have to do rough stuff if you don't want, I just kind of got that vibe from you, you little tease".

I felt myself shrinking and I whisper, "I usually am I'm just um, I'm just sort of nervous."

He sat back "Let's start slow then, come here princess."

He smiles and stands up to kick off his pants and gets back on the bed. I heard the crinkle of a condom wrapper and I start to feel super nervous.

He's gonna judge me for slowing him down.

"Come here, I won't bite". He smiles and holds his hand out.

I shyly take his hand and he sits back down on the bed, bringing me to sit on his lap. I look down on him, and I tug on the hem of his shirt.

"Can I take this off? It will make me feel better" I admit.

"Only if you take off that sad excuse of a bra" Hunter remarked. He reached up to tweak a nipple.

That made me giggle.

"Hey it's comfy to sleep in!"

I greedily tug his shirt up with both hands, revealing toned abs and felt myself start to breathe harder, like some Pavlovian bitch in heat. He helps me tug it over his head and I glance down to trace his chest. He reaches forward to pull my cami off and my boobs bounced free.

I hear him whistle.

"Hey! That's rude!"

I sit back on his thighs and cross my arms to cover myself.

He laughs at that.

"I'm just kidding, come here let me see. Damn they're nice".

He sits up and places his palms on my waist, my breasts at eye level. He studies them and his roaming eyes make me nervous, I feel a faint breeze over my skin and shiver.

I try looking anywhere but at his eyes when then I feel him close a warm mouth down on one side and start sucking and kneading.

"Oooh!" I exhale.

I feel a shiver run through the rest of my body. Hunter's mouth is slow and gentle, his tongue teasing relentlessly. He keeps his warm gentle hands on my waist and I start to feel the moistness between my legs getting uncomfortable.

I let out a whine and wiggle, he takes the hint, moving onto the other side of my chest. His hands trace the tattoos on my stomach and he pulls me back for a second to take a look. I feel his eyes wander and the warmth traveling down my stomach starts to make me shiver.

Impatient, I wind my hands in his hair, clutching him to my chest and start massaging his scalp. Together, we're such a sexual pair, like a massaging duo. Maybe it's because we both smoke a lot of weed and understand what feels good. His hands really need to stop fluttering lightly, tickling my stomach, or I was going to punch him. I wriggle my butt suggestively and whine softly.

He nips his teeth on my skin causing me to jump but starts massaging the pain away. I push him back on the pillows so he can better grab my ass and he starts to knead it gently.

Aah, my favorite.

When I'm ready my hips start to move on their own and I lean forward to settle on his lips, humming happily as I feel increasing pressure down south. I move with him, like a slow tantric dance I know so well. It feels good to feel his hands shake a bit and feels even better to rub my poor teased clit against something hard. After a few minutes I felt one of his hand slide down drag the panties off. He pulls back and nuzzles my neck.

"May I?" he whispers, I could hear a smile in his voice. I can also feel something very insistent and scary at my entrance.

I want to giggle but I can't really breathe all that well. Struggling to gain my breath, Ii feel a hand grip my ass hard, and something probing started pushing up and down my dripping slit. I cry out in anticipation and started shaking, body going into alert mode.

Abort teasing, abort teasing.

I wait tentatively a few more seconds to see what he will do, enjoying the rising frustration at being teased.

I feel him slip the head into my entrance and then up against my clit and I cry out again.

"Yes please, oh my god please put it in".

I don't really know how to beg correctly and hope he accepts it.

"Mmmh I love hearing you beg Jessie, will you do it again for me princess?"

He asks, moving his cock repeatedly against my dripping slit. It causes me to jolt every time it hits my clit and I want to cry.

"Um, please sir, um, please can I have your cock? In me?" I try.

"Oooh 'sir', that's nice to hear. What else have you got for me?"

"Um, please I need it in me, I'm gonna pass out please I need your, your cock in my um, pu—"

He shoves me down and I feel the head enter and stretch me.

"Ooof!" I let out a gasp.

It stretches and stretches slowly pushing forward. Hunter doesn't pull back but he's gentle and stops for a second, petting my back and waist.

"How's that feel for you, hmm?"

I pant and wiggle. I'm a bit scared of the pain but it doesn't hurt, it just feels delicious to be stretched in a way my vibrator would never reach.

"Um, it feels good?" I ask, tentatively.

The pain of being stretched reminds me of how pussies were meant to be stretched and used. I close my eyes and focused on the feeling of fullness. I start to rock my hips tentatively and and the head slips in another inch, pressing up against an itch I can't quite get on my own.

My body starts to take over as I start to pant again. I'm above his face now and I can see him searching my face for a sense of direction. I really don't know what to do so I just lower my head and put my lips on his again.

Right was wrong and up was down, I don't care what is happening to me, his touch sent tingles up my skin and I let my hair fall like a curtain around us. I find his lips and my hips start to move again.

He groans, grabs my hips and pushes the rest of the way forward until I'm fully seated on his cock. He waits and I whimper. He starts moving, kneading and massaging as he helps me rock back and forth.

I feel like I'm in a trance, just loosing myself on waves of slow pleasure, drawn out by the high of the night and exhaustion. I let the waves crash around me. I feel the desire burn and push me slightly faster. I need more and more. I feel stretched around him but it feels good, like I need to be stretched to get somewhere special.

This is the part about pain that I never really understand. I fear pain but the pain of being used feels so good that I start to get more excited and move faster. I push back and start to bounce up and down, hands on his chest to steady myself.

"Fuck, you're gonna... Stop, get on your back"

He sits up quickly still crushing my lips and I do as I'm told as quick as possible.

He's stays seated in me and keeps going, sawing in and out. I'm grateful to have my soft comforter to lie back in and sink into, deeper and deeper. My hands reached for his hair and back, pressing my fingers in to massage him all over and egg him on.

His hand reaches down and he starts to rub my clit.

Fuck, electricity runs through my body and I let out a cry.

"Fuck, oh my god!" My hips rise off the bed and then buckle.

In the darkness I feel a light start to gather in my head again.

"Oh please, please" I beg, not sure what I'm begging for but please let me reach there. It feels good to beg, and I know he likes to hear me beg.

In the back of my mind I hazily wonder if and when i should throw a "Yes Daddy" into the mix.

It's hard to think when my head starts to hurt from the pressure and I know the only way to release the pain is to reach the peak and let go. I think about how it feels when he grips my ass possessively, and how it feels to be slapped, and the jolt forces open my eyes.

"Please sir oh my god I'm gonna cum oh please yes ahh..."

I just need something extra, one more.

"Um, Hunter, um, choke me please?"

My cries turn into mushed nothings as I whine and plead. His hand leaves my clit and reaches up to grab my throat. The strong grip presses down and I feel the pressure in my head explode.

"Oh!"

The light burst in my forehead and I bite my lip, falling and crying. He brings his face into my neck and I hear a loud cry. Hot liquid enters me and I hold him to me as the light glitters and I realize my fingernails are digging into his shoulders.

I slowly come down and start to breath, Hunter is sweaty, he smells so good, fucking hell. His arms are around me and I opened my eyes to his stormy grey ones. His face is a bit sweaty and looks adorable with mussed-up hair. My fault.

We pause and breathe for a few seconds, I realize he's holding himself off of me so I can breathe.

He rolls over and off of me, I feel "it" slide out and spring up to run to the bathroom before I get any mess on the bed. I catch it with tissue just in time and I hear him chuckling in the other room.

I yell over my shoulder, "Shut up, I just don't want to get gross stuff on my bed".

I look down and consider. "You had better clean up too. Here I'll help you".

I hop up, pull the condom off and toss it into the trash. I start wiping off his deflating member with a tissue. After I get most of it, I bring my lips down and close them over him. I knew he was probably still sensitive. I felt his abs tense...yummy...

"Oooh yeah babe is it choking time?" He asked.

I swat his stomach, aka hard abs. "Shut up!" I clean it off nicely and decide to save the choking for another day. He was right, it was one heck long of a day. I rinse my face again and hop into bed.

My covers are so warm and fuzzy and they smell like lavender. With Hunter there they also smell like honey, and hot sex. I sigh happily.

I lie close to his side facing him, suddenly feeling a bit awkward and not wanting to sound clingy.

"I'm really glad you decided to pay James a visit" I mumble into his chest.

Sleep was fast approaching as my aching muscles finally got a chance to relax.

"Had to check out what the Asian babe scene was like". I could feel him smirking.

I would have been mad but he brought one of his hands to my hair and started playing with it. I rolled to my other side away from him to give him better access and he rolled forward to spoon me, still running his fingers through my locks.

"Wow you really much have a thing for Asian chicks huh" I mutter.

"Well especially ones with sweet asses like yours" he chuckles. I smile and wiggle my butt closer to him and I think that's when I finally drift off to sleep.

12