Cabbie's Sexual Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making sure that she didn't fall, I wrapped my arm around her waist. With her admitting that she was drunk, this was my chance to feel even more of her than just her panty clad pussy. No doubt, she'd never remember even getting out of my cab never mind me having my wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body. She'd never know that I cupped her panty clad pussy in the palm of my hand just as she'd never remember that I felt and squeezed her shapely ass, too.

I stealthily and deliberately lowered my horny hand to cup her shapely fully clothe ass. I touched her ass. I felt her ass. I squeezed her ass. Her round ass felt so firm in my horny hand. My perfect woman, this blonde bombshell, not only had beautiful panties, and big breasts but also, she had a shapely ass, too.

An ass man before I was a breast man, having felt a lot of asses in my day, truly, she had the best ass that I ever felt. She had an incredible ass. Her ass was as firm as it was round. If I was an ass man, I would have loved her ass.

But, with me now a breast man, I loved her big breasts. I love big breasted women. I love tits, the bigger the better. I loved her big, blouse and bra clad breasts.

In the way that I had cupped her panty clad pussy and felt her round, firm ass, I had to feel her big tits. I needed to grope her huge blouse and bra clad breasts. I pretended that I had caught her as she stumbled and was falling.

"Oops, be careful there," I said grabbing a whole handful of her blouse and bra clad breast.

She had such big and firm breasts. Her breast felt as big as it felt firm. I couldn't imagine what her breasts looked like naked. I couldn't imagine what her naked breasts felt in my horny hands.

I helped her to her door and she handed me her key to unlock her front door. I unlocked and opened her door, helped her inside, and handed her key back to her. Then, ready to leave, I couldn't believe what she asked me next. She asked me to stay.

# # #

"Please," she said while holding onto the door frame and onto me for dear life. "If it's not too much trouble, would you mind helping me upstairs to my bedroom? I'm afraid I'd fall if I climbed the stairs alone and without your help," she said. "Please? I don't want to fall. I don't want to hurt myself," she said while flashing me those big, blue, beautiful eyes again.

She wanted me to help her upstairs to her bedroom. I couldn't believe that this gorgeous creature wanted me to help her to her inner, sexual, sanctum sanctimonious. While helping her up the stairs, no doubt, taking sexual advantage of her, I'll be groping even more of her beautiful, fully clothe body.

"Sure," I said. "I'd be happy to help. I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself. That's the last thing that I'd want you to do."

As if we were husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, or lovers about to have sex, I held her around her slim waist while we climbed the stairs together. With my hand slowly moving to her ass again, I stealthily touched, felt, and squeezed her shapely ass again. I figured that once I walked her to her bedroom that I'd be able to leave. Only, sadly, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay. Yet, again, not having to ask her to stay, she shocked me with what she said next.

"If you don't mind," she said giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "If it's not too much to ask and too much trouble, would you be a dear and help me to undress," she asked? "I'm unable to remove my clothes. I'm too drunk to get undressed by myself. I'll be happy to pay you for your time," she said.

'What? Pay me for my time to undress her,' I thought? 'I'd be happy to pay her for allowing me to undress her.'

I stared at her as if I had imagined her asking me to help her undress. I couldn't believe that this beautiful woman wanted me to undress her. I couldn't believe that after removing her blouse and her short skirt that I was about to see her in her panties and bra.

'What? Seriously? As if I had misheard her, I couldn't believe my ears? Unable to wrap my brain around it, she wanted me to help undress her,' I thought. 'I couldn't believe that this beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman wanted my help in undressing her. I couldn't believe that she gave me her permission to remove her clothes.'

"Sure," I said while thinking that it would be my pleasure. "I'd be happy to help undress you. I'd be happy to help you remove your clothes."

That's when she told me her name.

"Wait. Before you undress me. I should introduce myself," she said with a little, sexy laugh. "My name is Susan, Susan Jill Parker," she said holding out her hand and shaking my hand when I offered her my hand.

I laughed, too.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Susan Jill Parker," I said.

As if we had a secret joke between us, she laughed again.

"Now that you know my name, you may undress me," she said putting her shoulders back and puffing out her chest.

As if I was her male nurse and she was about to sit on her hospital bed, she waited and expected me to undress her without her having a hint of embarrassment, modesty, and/or shame.

# # #

As soon as I turned on her bedroom light, she flopped down on her bed while waiting for me and expecting me to undress her. I was so sexually excited to remove the clothes from this beautiful woman that my hands were shaking. Before I reached my horny hands down and unbuttoned her blouse, one slow button at a time, I stared at her fully dressed body. I couldn't believe that this beautiful, older woman asked me, a mere taxicab driver, to undress her.

Appreciating her beauty, she was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. She was all the woman that I'd ever want. I couldn't believe that I was about to see her in her bra and panties. Consensually asking me to undress her, I couldn't believe that I had her permission to undress her. I couldn't believe that I was about to remove her clothes.

Taking my sweet, slow time undressing her, I reached out my hand and unbuttoned one button of her blouse. Being the consummate voyeur that I am, I stopped to look at what each unbuttoned button revealed before continuing to unbutton the next button. As soon as I unbuttoned the first button of her blouse, the tops of her breasts and her long, line of sexy, cleavage was revealed. I stared at her long, sexy line of cleavage.

As if I had never seen a woman's cleavage before, I continued staring at her cleavage. She had beautiful cleavage. I stared at the top of her breasts. With her breasts so big and so full, she had beautiful breasts, too. I loved her big breasts as much as I loved her shapely ass, and her panty clad pussy.

Not stopping with just staring at her cleavage, I slowly and sexily slid my long, index finger down her cleavage as if I was skiing a downhill, mountain slope with my finger. Then, unbuttoning the next button of her blouse, that unbuttoned button revealed the top of her sexy, lacy, and low-cut, huge brassiere. I stared at the top of her exposed breasts and at the top of her sexy and lacy, low-cut bra as if I had never seen a woman's bra before.

With her too drunk to remember what I did anyway, not part of undressing her but not wanting this sexual opportunity to pass me by, I cupped her big, firm breasts in the palms of my hands through her bra. I cupped one bra clad breast before cupping the other. Then, I cupped them both while squeezing them.

As soon as I felt her nipples erect through her bra, I not only felt her big tits through her bra but also, I fingered her erect nipples through her bra, too. I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples through her bra. Finally, finishing unbuttoning her blouse, I opened it wide and removed her blouse from her shapely shoulders. I took a step back to look at her sitting on her bed in her big, white, sexy brassiere.

Then, not stopping there, continuing to undress her, with my hands shaking again at the sexual anticipation of seeing her white, silk panties, I reached down to unbutton and unzip her short skirt. When she fell back on her bed again, I grabbed the hem of her short skirt and gently pulled. Careful not to rip it, I slid her skirt off of her panty clad body.

I stared at her dressed in her low-cut bra and her white, silk, bikini panties. Never have I seen a woman as beautiful in her sexy underwear. She looked like a lingerie model. Not knowing that to do next, I was at a quandary.

# # #

'Should I remove her bra? Would she want me to remove her bra? I'd love to remove her bra. I'd love to see her big, naked breasts,' I thought.

I didn't know what to do.

'Should I remove her bra or not? Then, I wondered, 'should I remove her panties? Would she want me to remove her panties? I'd love to remove her panties. I'd love to see her naked pussy,' I thought.

'Should I remove her panties and her bra? Would she want me to remove her panties and her bra? I'd love to see this beautiful woman naked, totally naked.'

I continued staring at her dressed in her big, white lacy, low-cut brassiere, and her white, silk, bikini panties.

'Should I strip her naked,' I wondered again? 'Would she want me to strip her naked?' I was at a quandary.

I didn't know what to do.

'Should I open her dresser drawer and find her a nightgown to wear to bed? Would she want me to open her dresser drawer to find her a nightgown to wear to bed? Would she want me to dress her naked body in her nightgown?'

Tempted to strip her naked but thinking better of it, unfortunately, with me being a better man, I figured that I'd leave her there in her bra and panties and cover her with her bedspread. I put a small trash bucket beside her bed should she become ill during the night. I put a face cloth on her stomach should she need to wipe her mouth. Then, sexually shocking me yet, again, she said what I had hoped she'd say but never expected her to say.

"Wait. Don't go. Please, don't leave. Please stay," she said.

She looked up at me with those, big beautiful blue eyes. She pleaded to me with her eyes for me to stay.

"Before you go, remove my bra, please," she said with a short pause before speaking again. "And my panties, too. I'm hot," she said sitting up a little and opening her eyes enough to see me.

I looked at her looking at me.

"Strip me naked. Please, if you don't mind, I'd like you to strip me naked," she said. "Please remove all of my clothes," she said. "I'd like you to strip me naked."

Clearly, she didn't want me to stop there with just removing her blouse and short skirt. She wanted me to remove her bra and panties, too. She wanted me to strip her naked.

As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that this beautiful and sexy woman wanted me to not only remove her blouse and her short skirt but also her bra and her panties, too. She asked me to strip her naked. I couldn't believe that she asked me to strip her naked."

'Wow,' I thought! 'I'll be masturbating over undressing her tonight and tomorrow,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over stripping her naked for the rest of my life.'

# # #

Again, I took my sweet time in unhooking her big, white brassiere, sliding her bra straps from her shapely shoulders and removing her bra. Then, as if I was unwrapping an expensive gift given on Christmas or on my birthday, I turned my fingers in the waist band of her bikini panties and ever so slowly lowered them. I saw her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy and her naked, shapely ass.

She was naked. My dream woman was naked. I was seeing her without her clothes.

Once she was naked, I stared at her naked body as if I had never seen a naked woman before. She was so beautiful. I stared at her big, naked breasts, her symmetrical areolas, and her erect nipples. She was so sexy.

I stared at her blonde, trimmed beautiful pussy. She was so shapely. Instead of only undressing her, I wished that I could have sex with her. Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she said what I was thinking.

"Touch me," she said with a pause while staring up at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes. "Feel me. I want you to touch and feel me. I want you to have sex with me. I'm so lonely. I'm so horny. I'm so sexually unsatisfied," she said.

I couldn't believe all that she was saying. She wanted me to touch her. She wanted me to feel her. She wanted me to have sex with her. My sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe that I was about to have my wicked, sexual way with this beautiful, older woman.

"I need you to give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue. I need you to lick and masturbate my pussy before making love to me. I need you to give me multiple, sexual orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock."

She stared down at my bulging erection that was visible through my pants.

"I need to see, touch, and feel your naked prick. Undress yourself. Remove your clothes. In the way that you're seeing me naked, I want to see you naked, too," she said while watching me undress myself as if my clothes were on fire. "Show me your cock. I need to see your erect, naked prick."

Once naked, I stood in front of her with my erection pointing at her as if she was the chosen one.

"Masturbate me. Eat me. Lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. I need to cum," she said.

She stared up at me as if she was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her.

"If you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue, I'll suck your cock. I'll blow you. I'll allow you to cum in my mouth. Then, if you save some cum, I'll allow you to cum all over my face, in my blonde hair, and across my big, naked breasts. I'll allow you to give me a cum bath."

Not having to ask me twice, I moved between her shapely thighs. I licked her while fingering her. I masturbated her and I ate her pussy. I devoured her beautiful cunt.

"Brian! Brian! Oh, my God, Brian. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop fingering my pussy. Don't stop masturbating me. Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Brian," she said.

It didn't take long for her to close her eyes, breath through her mouth, stiffen her legs, and arch her back. She had a sexual orgasm from me masturbating her and eating her. I couldn't believe that I was able to make this gorgeous, older woman cum.

Now, it was my turn.

# # #

I patiently waited until she enjoyed her afterglow of sex. I continued fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples while she remained silent as if she was sleeping. Then, she sat up in bed, and as she promised, she moved down to take my stiff prick in her hand before taking my erect cock in her mouth.

As if she was my MILF of a mother, this beautiful, older woman was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. Determined for me to cum, she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Then, once I did, she wanted me to save some cum to shoot a second load all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

Unable to stop my perverse imagination, I thought of my mother blowing me. I wondered what it would feel like to have sex with my mother. Yet, better than having incestuous sex with my mother, I was having sex with this beautiful, older woman. No longer my taxicab passenger, she was now my lover.

As if she was a vacuum, never have I had a better blowjob. She sucked my cock as if she sucked my cock for a living. A very talented cocksucker, she gave me the best blowjob that I ever had. It didn't take me long to shoot a load of cum in her mouth.

Then, holding some back, I waited for her to remove the pressure of her red, full lips from my stiff prick. Then, as soon as she did, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her beautiful, mature face, in her stunning blonde hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Never have I had sex in the way that I had sex with her now.

We remained lovers. I had sex with her every week. I made love to her in the morning and I fucked her at night. Then, she asked me something that I never imagined her asking.

"Move in with me, Brian. Live with me. I want you as my lover forever," she said.

Of course, I moved in with her. How could I not? I was living out my sexual fantasy with her in my life.

THE END

12