Cabin at the Lake Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,086 Followers

We do as we are told. Mom disappears in her room. When she returns, her hair is pulled back and pinned into something that almost looks like a bun. Her hair is a hot mess on the best of days. She has a small drawstring bag. She sits cross-legged near the edge of the group of mattresses. Without speaking, we join her, making a large circle. Gary sits across from mom, I sit to his right, to my right is Terry, then mom, then Mark. Julie completes the circle.

Mom surprises me by reaching into the bag and taking out a packet of rolling papers. She taps enough weed out of the bag to make a fairly fat joint. I had no idea mom smoked weed. I look at Mark, determined not to intrude on his thoughts. His face is calm. Mom rolls the joint. I can tell her fingers are experienced. Before she lights it, she looks at each of us individually for a moment.

"I know this looks like a pinner but this isn't your usually shitty weed you buy from a JuCo dropout," she explains. "You only want to take a single hit. That'll be plenty. Got it?"

We, even Mark, nod. Julie looks at him, face twisted in a wry grin. "You even know what a hit is, sugar?" Mark just rolls his eyes at her. Mom lights the joint and hands it to Mark. He takes a hit, holds it like a pro and passes it to Julie. She grins at him. "I guess you do," she giggles before taking her own hit. As she does, Mark finally exhales. When it makes it back to mom it is mostly gone. She takes two quick hits and the joint is ashed.

When she finally exhales, she shrugs off our stares. "What? I've built up a tolerance."

We find ourselves holding hands, the buzz moves around the circle. Jewel giggles. I join her. Mark smiles. Terry smiles. Gary laughs. Mom watches, a wondering look on her face. Across from me I see Mark turn and pull Julie onto his lap. That looks like fun.

I lean over and lie in Gary's lap. I pull his head down with one hand. He bends and our tongues touch. I feel Terry tug at my legs and I stop kissing Gary long enough for Terry to stretch me out on the mattress. I feel his fingers on my pussy as Gary and I begin to kiss again. I can feel his cock begin to press against the back of my head. Terry's fingers probe inside my pussy. I break the kiss and roll onto my side, taking Gary's almost fully erect cock in my mouth. Terry pushes my top leg back and his tongue replaces his fingers.

Gary shifts and I know without looking he has his mouth on Julie's pussy. I can taste her cunt on my own tongue. When she takes Mark's cock in her mouth, I taste that as well. Mark lower's his mouth to mom's pussy and her own special flavor joins the olio in my mouth. She takes Terry in her mouth and the circle is once more joined. I touch Terry's mind with mine and now I have all of us in my mouth, three pussies, three cocks, six different tastes and scents all in my mouth together. The weed was a good idea. Without a little something to relax and expand the mind, this would be too much to process. As it is, I let it flow through me without trying to freeze each moment in order to analyze and categorize it.

I focus on my oldest brother's cock. I slide him deep into my throat, give my head a little shake and savor how that makes his ass tighten under my hand. I'm aware that Julie has just done the same to Mark, or to as much of Mark's monster cock as her mouth and throat can handle, and mom has done the same to Terry. Our mouths pull back in unison, our tongues stroke three different undershafts in exactly the same fashion. Three tongues tease three piss slits as three hands glide over three beautiful cocks.

Terry's tongue plows deep, as does Gary and Mark's. I feel three lips pluck at my clit. At the same time, I have three clits, all being teased by three tongues. My pussy flows and Terry drinks. Three throats work in unison. Three clits twitch simultaneously.

We break, turn, and rejoin without speaking. Gary is eating my pussy while I suck Terry's identical cock. I can taste my mother's mouth on his cock. Terry has his face buried in our mother's pussy while she tries to out-do Julie when it comes to how much of his cock she can swallow. Julie doesn't mind, Mark's face is pressed to her cunt as she deep throats my brother.

This goes on for a long time. If anyone gets close to cumming we all stop, rest and then reform. Outside, the world grows dark. The soft glow of the moon glistens off our sweaty bodies. We don't need a light. We can 'see' each other with perfect clarity.

I find myself stroking mom's back. She is kissing Julie, who is busy rubbing her cunt over Mark's mouth and nose. Mark's cock, that gorgeous centaur cock, is buried to the hilt in mom's pussy. She's experienced, so am I for that matter but neither of us is up to taking that beast in our ass. Filling mom's ass falls to Terry.

His mouth is on mom's ass, licking, kissing, probing with his tongue. He's not bothered by Mark's cock working in and out of mom's cunt, far from it. He treats it to more than the occasional lick, lapping mom's juice off that battering ram of a cock. Gary works his head between them, making his brother's cock slick with his mouth for their mother's ass. When he's ready, Gary steadies him and holds his cock as it presses into mom's ass.

He takes his time. It's not a virgin ass. We all see mom's memories of our father and his law partner, Henry, doing this very thing to our her. Dad is fucking her ass and Henry's cock is plunging in and out of her cunt as she cums over and over again. Not this time, however. We feel her get close and we stop. She curses us but we stop.

Julie takes her place and Gary takes Terry's. Julie has the least experience when it comes to ass sex. We go slow. It takes time before Gary is deep in her ass. Once he is, Mark works his cock into her cunt. Kat is grinding her pussy against his face. I kiss mom for a while, then turn and take Terry's cock into my mouth. It's clean. As I suck my brother's cock, mom's fingers work their way into my cunt. Her thumb presses into my asshole, preparing me. Soon it's Julie's turn to curse and beg for release. I comfort her, our tongues waltzing together in a deep kiss before taking her place.

Mark is waiting with a smile. He holds his cock up with one hand. I spread myself with my fingers and lower myself onto his cock. I'm a greedy bitch and lean over to kiss him before mom or Julie have a chance to cover his mouth with one of their pussies. I kiss him, my doctor, my distantly related cousin, my lover and friend.

Gary's cock seats itself in my ass. I clamp my ass cheeks on his cock, trying to remember if he's fucked me in the ass before. Terry is a definite yes, Gary I'm not sure. I could search my memory, or his, but I'm too busy enjoying how my pussy fills sandwiched between two cocks. I want to cum but I'm instantly aware that my 'stealing' of Mark's mouth moves me to the end of the line. Greedy bitches should expect payback.

I've never been fucked like this before, not the DP, that I've done, but fucked in a group, a connected group, fucked while simultaneously feeling in every detail 'my' cock pressing deep into my own ass, or tasting Terry's cock inside of Julie's mouth. What's 3x3x3x3x3? Three cocks, three pussies, three mouths, three tongues, three asses, I'm lost in a geometric progression of sexual bliss.

The consensus is mom should cum first. She tells us how she would like that to happen. Terry lies on his back. She straddles him, facing his feet, takes his cock in hand and mounts him in a reverse cowgirl position. I scoot between his legs, lay my own over his and mom lowers her mouth to my cunt. Gary has the most awkward position. He straddles his brother and soon his cock is again buried in our mother's ass.

Julie straddles my head, facing mom. I begin to eat her pussy. Mom alternates between my cunt and Julie's mouth. I grope, mentally, for Mark. He kneels above my head. Julie arches her back. Her cunt rises. I can just flick it with my tongue. Mark begins to fuck her. I lick his cock and luxuriate in the feel of his cock on my close-cropped skull.

Everyone has someone.

Soon, as mom's orgasm builds, she stops eating my pussy. She's lost in the feeling of her double penetration by her twin boys. I feel, we all feel, her orgasm growing. It fills her being. Everything, it seems, stops for a moment. I swear the crickets stop chirping, the wind ceases, and the moon stops inching its way across the cloudless sky. Mom doesn't make a sound but we are all momentarily deafened by her scream of release. Her body convulses as her cunt and ass spasm around her sons' cocks.

I don't know how but the twins don't cum. They continue to move slowly in and out of their mother's cunt and ass until she asks them to stop. They withdraw and she lies on her side, panting and smiling.

She brushes Julie's leg. "Your turn princess."

Julie appears to be in no rush. She lies beside mom, their feet pointing in opposite directions, only their heads overlap. As they kiss, mom uses one hand to caress Julie's breasts. When Julie rolls onto her back, Mark moves between her legs. Mom lies her head on her outstretched arm and watches, smiling, as Mark works his cock into Julie's pussy.

We all, everyone of us, Mark included, sigh at the sensation of being filled with cock. I offer a suggestion. Mom pats my hip. A gesture that says, 'good idea sweetheart' and the others silently acquiesce.

My beautiful, responsible, comforting oldest brother lies beside Julie, slips one arm under her head. She turns her head and they kiss. He's angled away from her body just enough for me to straddle his waist. I settle myself onto his cock, then lean across him and begin to nip and lick at Julie's closest breast. Terry eases his cock into my ass.

We begin to move as one. Mouths, tongues, cocks and cunts all perfectly coordinated. Gary is kissing Julie. Mark and Terry have an arm around each other's shoulder as they fuck the two of us in perfect rhythm. Mom moves closer and begins to kiss Julie's other nipple, her hands fingering her still throbbing pussy as she does.

We all begin to tense. Mom as well, despite having only cum a few minutes earlier, she shares in our building excitement. Her fingers work at her cunt more frantically. We explode together. I, for one, see stars. I feel my ass and pussy fill with my brothers' cum. I'm leaking already, flowing down Gary's cock and balls to puddle between his legs. I turn my head and see Mark pull his cum-covered cock out of Julie's pussy. Trapped as I am between my brother's, I still beat mom to Julie's pussy and begin to lap Mark's cum out of her twat. When mom joins me, we share, Julie's pussy, Mark's jizz and kisses until Julie begs us to stop.

I collapse on the bed beside Julie's leg. Mom mirrors my posture on Julie's other side. Terry and Mark, kneel, arms still over each other's shoulders panting. Gary is on his back, stroking his cock and then licking his fingers. He's still hard. I swivel my head. Terry is still hard, so is Mark. I start to frown. As I do, mom chuckles.

"I told you that wasn't ordinary shit kicker weed. Their cocks will stay hard as long as they want them to stay hard, or until we convince them they've fucked us out." She chuckles again. "It also gives you energy, stamina. Anyone tired?" We all shake our heads.

Mom laughs and claps her hands. "Goody, what shall we try next?" She chuckles with glee.

------

Postscript:

Mom is 96 now. In a couple of months she'll be 97. She looks half that. Mark and Julie bought the lot next to us. The law practice grew beyond anyone imagination. I had a few insights that lead to some very lucrative patents. As the sex had, the money grew geometrically. It is hard to swindle someone who can, essentially, read your mind. We slowly acquired most of the land around the lake, turning it into a family refuge. When I say family, I mean extended family.

There are over a hundred of us around the lake now. The original six of us discovered that when we focused as a group, we could find others in the family who shared the gift. A surprising number, or maybe it shouldn't have been surprising at all, had already found one another and paired up. It was typically distant cousins but we had our share of first cousins and there was even two other sets of sibs, though no trios.

Julie and Mark had a boy and a girl. The boy is married to my daughter and the girl to Terry's son. Terry and Gary both have wives. My first husband, Mitch, arrived in the first wave of, what should I call them? Refugees? Immigrants? He was a sixth cousin twice removed, which to this day I still have trouble deciphering. My second, Josh, wandered through the gate a few years later. Mitch didn't die. He's still kicking strong as a mule. No, we just decided to make it a permanent threesome. Josh is a year younger than my daughter, not that it matters. I love watching him fuck Mitch.

When you have a hundred people, all sharing to some extent, the others feelings and experiences, traditional mores fall to the side. I, for one, don't find that a bad thing. I got lucky with my first experience. Even now, I have to fight the urge to reach out with my mind and try to find Chad. I got lucky. None of our daughters have to worry about luck.

The children share our lives, to a point, but they do not tap into the sexual community until they reach the age of twenty. No matter how they beg and plead, the answer is always no. I'm not saying they don't experiment like any other adolescents but sex before twenty in our community is virtually non-existent. Why depend on luck? They know if they wait it will be special. They date, of course, pair off, spend time with each other, learn about each other. By their twentieth birthdays, they have often identified their primary spouse. Few of us are monogamous here and primary does not imply ranking. It's just a statement of fact. Julie and Mark will always be each other's primary. That does not mean Mark is not in demand as a lover, not at all, but it's Julie that he is the most deeply bound to. Their resonance frequencies match, if that helps you get your head around it.

When my Katherine, named after her grandmother, and Julie's Paul announced their intention to bond, none of us were surprised. Paul had to wait until Katherine turned twenty. He was two years older. Katherine told him to go ahead, she didn't mind. She didn't but he did. He waited. When it was time, we all gathered at the Old Cabin. It looks the same. It's well-tended and as unchanging as anything in this world can be.

The community gathers outside and offers shelter and comfort. Only the family is allowed inside. Some who are to be bound invite their entire immediate family, some only their parents. Katherine wanted Mitch and Josh there and her uncles. Mark was pulling double duty. He was the father of Katherine and Paul. Julie joined him, of course.

The couple sit facing each other, hands clasped. When they are relaxed, one at a time, we open the shutters that had shielded them from our most intimate selves. All the community's children are accustomed to the fact that the adults often share partners but again, and this is important, they are exposed to no more than a typical child of loving parents would be exposed to. In fact, a great deal less, since this is probably the only community in existence that doesn't use the web for accessing porn. They learn about the biology of sex and love. Like us, the children can, to varying degrees, touch each other's minds.

Over the years and with so many of us in one place, we've learned to help every child learn to open their mind. No one here is as isolated as I was before I slipped and cracked my head at the Old Cabin. They are surrounded by love. It's no Eden, don't get me wrong. Families always have drama. That weekend at the Old Cabin wasn't the last time Terry slugged Gary, or vice versa. And Mark, holy hell, it takes a lot but trust me, do not piss that man off. It's not Eden but it's a damn sight better than the world we still work in.

So, as the couple touch palms and open themselves, further than they ever have before, we lower the shields, ever so slowly, ever so carefully, and let them begin to experience the physical and emotional side of physical and mental intimacy. It doesn't matter how many times I've gone through it, I am still overwhelmed by the sensation of joy the couple feels. I cry every damn time and don't imagine the twins ever got old enough to stop giving me shit about it either.

The experience of two people sharing their bodies, wholly, for the first time is indescribable. My tears are mostly for all the sad, lost people out there who can never, ever feel what we feel.

We are extraordinarily careful. We know the world would shed no tears over us. They'd be happy to send in tanks and burn us out. We use our talents with great care. Terry was governor, could still be governor if he wanted. Folks think we're odd, some even think we're 'damn hippies' though even mom isn't old enough to have been a true hippy. They think we're a strange, stand-offish lot but we pitch in, we help out, we donate our time (which counts for more than money around here). If we sense someone is hostile, we cajole and encourage and try to assuage their anger and fear. No, we can't force anyone. That remains true but simply being open and honest goes a long way.

We're cautiously sending our best out into the world. We're sure there are others who are not part of the family but who have the gift. Mark and I, now that we have a large enough sample, have isolated the mutation we all share. And no, if you're wondering, there's still been no two-headed babies or bleeders. We watch and probe and sometimes test for the mutation. We've yet to find anyone outside the family but we keep searching. And we wonder, how many communities like this in how many countries would it take before the world ceases being such an angry, isolated, fearful place?

==========

Didn't mean to get all hippy-dippy there at the end. The story wandered off into areas I had not originally imagined. If you slogged through all 12 chapters I hope you found it worth your time.

Turbidus

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,086 Followers
12