Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," said Travis. "That makes two of us."

They sat on the rockers and talked about Bella as the dog chased the tennis ball across the yard every time Travis would throw it.

"I better be going," Bettina finally said. "I want to get that boat back before dark."

At the dock Travis faced her and said, "Thank you, Bettina. This is the nicest thing anybody's ever done for me. And I love her name. Bella. Bettina and Bella. The two B's: for the two women in my life."

They stood in silence for a moment. Bettina looked up into his eyes and squinted into the lowered sun.

"I like that," she said, and rose on her toes and kissed Travis on the corner of his mouth.

Travis then took her into his arms and put his lips directly on hers and kissed her, and she kissed him. Her mouth opened for him and his tongue did not waste the opportunity. He felt the softness of her lips and tasted her for the very first time and her sinewy tongue danced with his. The kiss lingered, neither in a hurry to end it.

"That was nice," Bettina said. "I better go."

Travis held her hand as she got into the skiff. He had a tear sliding down his cheek as she started the motor and headed off.

Bettina felt an elated relief as she motored home. Travis thought, maybe hoped, he wasn't sure, he'd felt a heated tingle in his loins.

--

A couple days later Travis was in town and stopped at the pharmacy. He didn't see Bettina right away, but he was anxious to talk to her. It was after lunchtime but there were three other people eating at the counter.

"She's not here," said the snotty white woman behind the counter.

"Oh," said Travis, taken by surprise. "Will she be back?"

"Should be before long. She went to see the doctor with her Mom. What'll you have?"

Travis ordered a cheeseburger, fries and a Coke. He hadn't eaten since early morning so he decided to hang out a little while and hopefully Bettina would show up. He was just about finished eating when she returned.

Bettina came in through the back, put her uniform on and entered the store. She saw him immediately and approached him with a grin on her face.

"Hi Travis!" she said enthusiastically. "How are you?"

"I'm good, came in for some lunch. How about you? Everything okay at the doctor's?"

"I'm fine, but I took my Momma in for some tests. She been feeling funny lately, short of breath. Hopefully she's fine. Should know in a few days. How's Bella?"

"She's really doing well, what a great dog. And she seems to love it there. She chases rabbits and squirrels and I bet I've thrown that tennis ball a thousand times. Thanks again for her, that was so thoughtful. She makes me happy. She even sleeps with me."

"Lucky dog," Bettina said.

There was a silence between them, neither spoke for a few seconds.

"I want to kiss you," Travis said softly, "But I know I can't."

"Right. Not in the store," she said. "Let's kiss goodbye out by your truck. Give everybody something to talk about." She winked at him. He laughed nervously when he realized she wasn't kidding.

Travis left to go gas up his truck. He drove back to the drug store and parked in front. He got out of the truck, closed the driver door and leaned against it. A minute later Bettina came out of the store and walked over to him. She walked directly into his arms and kissed his lips, gave him tongue, and held it for a couple seconds so everybody on the street could get a good look.

"There, that should do the trick," she said, knowing the town gossip mill would start turning in no time and she'd be hearing about it from her Momma.

--

The writing at night had taken a turn for the better. Travis would sit at his desk and the words were now pouring out of him. The tone had lightened. Large sections were dumped. What had begun as his catharsis-a pissed-off rant about the government and the war, his memoir of terror-had morphed into a horror story about redemption, rebirth and forgiveness.

That night after kissing Bettina goodbye on Main Street in town, Travis had a dream. He was standing on his dock and Bettina was standing in her skiff and he was telling her not to go. She had to go, she said, but would be back. He was kissing her goodbye when the skiff started drifting away from the dock in the current headed toward the river. No!, he called, Don't! He jumped into the creek and started swimming toward her when a half dozen Water Moccasins appeared in front of him, their necks erect and elevated above the water, rendering him helpless as Bettina was carried away toward the river and its strong currents.

Travis awoke in his bed, disoriented for a minute, then relieved. Bella was snoring beside him. His throat was arid and there was a thin coat of sweat on his brow. He turned to the nightstand and reached for the cup of water. He felt something big and heavy between his crotch and the bed sheet.

It was his cock. Long, hard and hot.

He lay back and felt it, traced it with his fingers from his balls to its tip resting atop his navel, gently, like greeting an old friend. He took its girth into his hand and stroked it. It stayed hard, maybe even became harder. He stroked it faster, but not too fast, he didn't want to break anything. Little by little, faster and faster.

He masturbated for the first time in years. It felt good too, and when he reached his climax his dick exploded with cum. It jettisoned out of him, all over his stomach and chest, even a string dangled on his chin.

He didn't even clean it up. Travis was spent, his legs like jelly, and he cried himself to sleep.

In the morning he woke up with another hard-on, just like the good old days. He put it to good use and giggled after he caught five or six shots of semen with his hand.

He got up and put Bella out and then made coffee. He was singing to himself, and thinking. He was thinking about how he had been dreading telling Bettina about his problem. And hoping that now maybe he wouldn't have to.

--

Travis was leaving the market after selling his catch when he was approached by a large black woman.

"You Mister Travis?" she said.

"Yes, my name is Travis."

"Well lookee here. I'm Jolene, Bettina's momma. And me and my husband have heard all the gossip and scuttlebutt about you two, and we'd like you to stay away from our daughter. Bettina should be out findin' a nice black boy her own age and you should go find a white woman your own age."

Travis looked around at the people nearby, black and white, who were overhearing their chat.

"There's only a few years between us. And we're friends. Close friends."

"Friends is fine, but she's spending way too much time out at your place, and you all makin' a spectacle of yourselves kissin' on the Main Street. It's best if you both moved on. She doesn't need to be wastin' her youth with a half-crippled white man."

There was low, collective gasp among the folks in the gallery. Travis bit his lip.

"I'm sorry to hear you say such a mean, hateful thing. And I'm not a cripple, Mrs. Jolene. I was wounded in Vietnam fighting for my...our...country. No disrespect, but the only way I am going to stop seeing Bettina is if it's her own decision, not yours. I happen to care for her. And I would hope that maybe you would care a little more about your daughter's wishes and happiness, and less about your own racist agenda."

Travis spun on his heels before the situation got any worse. He walked to his truck, got in and fired up the engine. He petted Bella on her head and tickled her ears. He drove out of town and headed to the cabin. He had planned on dropping into the drug store for a soda but decided against it.

--

Bettina hadn't witnessed the altercation between Travis and her mother, of course, but she heard all about it. The rumors and whispers were flying through the air of the town like migrating geese. She was proud when she learned that Travis had stood his ground and by what he'd said.

She didn't see Travis in town for a few days after that. At first she thought he was just staying away while things cooled off a little but then she became concerned that maybe something was wrong. After work she headed out to the cabin to check on him. The miles seemed long as she rode her bike westward into the evening sun.

When she reached the cabin all was still. The pickup was parked in its usual spot and the boat was docked. She approached the cabin and called out for Travis. Immediately she heard Bella barking from inside. She climbed the steps to the porch and entered.

Bella greeted her with two swift barks and a french kiss, then led her through the dim room to the bedroom. Travis was lying on his back in his bed. She walked to the bed. He looked like he'd just woke up.

"Travis, you okay?" she said with alarm.

"Not really," he rasped.

"What's the matter?" She touched his hand, cold with sweat. His forehead was hot to the touch.

"Malaria," he croaked. "I caught it overseas. I relapse sometimes. Had a couple pills left, I took them."

Bettina picked up the pill bottle on the night stand; it was empty. The label said to take them for fourteen days.

"I need to get you more pills," she said.

"Could you? That's an old prescription."

"Can I borrow your truck?" Travis didn't have a phone.

He nodded and feebly reached for the cup of water on the table. Bettina handed it to him and he sipped.

The bed sheets were soaked from his sweat.

"I'm going to change these linens and then get to town before the drug store closes," she said. "Can you get up?"

Clad only in his underpants, he got up with her help and sat on a chair she'd dragged next to the bed. He watched as Bettina changed his sheets. He got back in the bed and continued to watch her. She put some ice in a wet towel and placed it on his forehead, let Bella out for a pee and filled her bowls with food and fresh water, and brought more cool water for Travis.

"Sleep if you can, and drink. I'm going to town and will be back soon. And just so you know, I heard about you and my Momma going at it, and thank you for what you said."

She kissed his lips, grabbed the pill bottle and the truck keys and bounded out the door.

--

Bettina sped into town and fortunately her boss, the pharmacist, had not left yet. He listened as she excitedly explained the situation. He started filling the prescription as he called the doctor on the phone. Then Bettina purchased a few toiletries and called home to say she might not be home for a few days.

Doc Jones, whose office was in his home two blocks away, followed Bettina out to the cabin. It was getting dark when the car and truck barreled into the drive and Bella barked her welcome.

Travis had chills and the sheet over him was already damp from sweat. Doc immediately fed him a couple pills with water and took all of his vital signs. His temperature was very high.

"We need to get you to the hospital," Doc said.

"No hospitals," Travis croaked.

"But son, this is serious. Your situation needs to be monitored, you..."

"I've been through it before Doc, I know the drill. Stay cool, drink fluids, rest, take my medicine. Hurry up and get better."

"I don't know..."

"I'm not going to the hospital. They'll kill me in there. It will be easier to get better here."

"I'll stay with him," Bettina said. "I'll take care of him."

Doc looked at Travis, then at Bettina, then back at Travis.

"I feel better already," Travis rasped with a tired smile.

Doc sagged slightly, shrugged his shoulders, and started packing up his black bag. He knew he would be wasting his breath so he didn't push the point. At least he's not delirious, he thought. He gave instructions to Bettina and told her to call him if they needed anything. She didn't tell him they had no phone.

"Thanks Doc," Travis said as Doc was leaving the room.

Bettina walked Doc to the door. She told him she'd stop by his office to pick up the bill the next time she was back in town.

--

Bettina fetched Travis a dry sheet and freshened the towel on his forehead. She daubed his face and neck with a cold, wet cloth. She heated some soup for dinner and spoon-fed him some broth.

As he slept she busied herself around the cabin. She swept the wood floors of the cabin and mudroom and scrubbed the kitchen clean, washed the dishes. She did some laundry and hung it out to dry.

It was getting late and Bettina was tired. Travis stirred briefly so she gave him another of his pills. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth as she sat on the toilet taking a pee. She grabbed a blanket from a closet and went to sleep on the couch.

--

Sometime in the night Bettina was awakened by Travis talking in his sleep. She couldn't understand what he was saying, it was all slurred, but he was having some sort of dream. She walked over and sat down beside him. There was just enough radiant light from the stars outside to see that Travis had shaken free from the sheet on top of him, and he was naked except for his boxer shorts. She felt his forehead; his fever had abated some. She felt his neck, clammy, and traced her long fingers over his chest.

"Hi," Travis said softly in a scratchy voice.

"Hello," Bettina said. "You were talking in your sleep. Were you having a bad dream?"

"No. It was a good dream. You were in it."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Travis said.

He took Bettina's hand and moved it to his groin and placed it on his cock. It was hard. She could feel its stiff heat through the dampness of his cotton shorts.

"See?"

"I see," she said.

Bettina opened the slit on the front of his shorts and snaked his cock through the opening. She stroked it gently and Travis sighed with pleasure. It was the first time in years he'd felt such a touch.

Without another word Bettina shifted her body and bent over and took his cock into her mouth. Travis moaned as she sucked him and flicked her tongue around the tip. He sunk his fingers into her kinky hair.

It felt long and hot in her mouth, like a baked potato that hadn't cooled off. It was good-sized too, she thought, which would be good for when he put it inside her, which she hoped would be soon. She'd had a couple larger, black cocks before, but this one was feeling just right. She held his hip and cupped his balls and sucked him with a passion, with a powered force aimed at sucking the disease, the infection, the poison, whatever it was, right out of him. She wanted to please him, make him feel good, and forget his illness for a few minutes. She wanted to taste him, to fill her mouth and her stomach with his sperm, wanted him to mark his spot inside her.

Travis's fingers were enmeshed in Bettina's kinky locks. He watched the silhouette of her afro'd head bob up and down in the dusky light, and he gently swung his crotch in time with her movements. Her mouth was large, and most of his cock slid easily in and out. He treasured their synced unity and slowly felt his cum rise and build toward ejaculation.

When he came his torso jerked like a donkey kick. His semen shot into Bettina's mouth and onto her face. Five separate spurts, if she counted right, the first one mighty, the ones after less and less. She licked his dick clean and teased his pee-hole with her tongue. She rose up and dislodged Travis's fingers from her hair. She held his hand as she gently kissed his lips. Bella was snoring and missed the whole thing.

"There," she said. "Maybe that will help to suck the sickness out of you. Now you get some more sleep, and I'll see you in the morning."

She started to get up but Travis held onto her hand. He wouldn't let go until they'd kissed again.

--

Bettina rose early and took a shower, then put water on the stove for tea. Travis was due for another pill but he was sleeping peacefully so she decided to wait until he woke up to give it to him. She was sitting on a chair watching him when he stirred.

"Good morning," she said, and rose from her chair. Bella woke up too so she put her out.

"How are you feeling?" she said, as she sat beside him on the bed and squeezed his hand. He swallowed his pill.

"I feel better," he said softly. "Thanks to you. What you did...last night. That was...really good."

"Glad you liked it. Need to suck that sickness out of you. I'll do it again too when yo' ready."

Bettina pulled back the sheet. It was slightly damp, but not as bad as before. She put her hand on the front of his boxers. He was hard again, a morning boner, just like the good old days.

"Damn, you're ready already, aren't you," she said, and without hesitation pulled his shorts down onto his thighs. She hefted his heated meat in her hand. "Nice cock," she added, and went down on him.

It was warm in her mouth, not as hot as the night before, a good sign she thought. She sucked it for a minute, then kissed the tip, then licked it from the bottom up, and massaged his tender nuts in her mouth. She again felt Travis's fingers on her scalp and took his member back into her mouth, kneaded his balls and sucked with a fiery fervor.

Travis guided her head with his hand in her hair and in the morning light he watched her, and marveled as his thankfully-hard white cock cruised in and out of her black head. It was sexy as hell, he thought.

He swayed his groin, gently fucking her beautiful mouth. He groaned with glee when she sucked him harder and fingered his tightening balls. Ugh...ugh...ugh...he grunted with each poke of her head, urging his cum to pay them another visit. It wouldn't take long. He raised his groin over and over and deeper, pushing his cock into her mouth, reaching for her throat, and soon he felt his kettle boil and another spout from his years of frustration poured out.

Bettina groaned when Travis's body buckled and she felt his first hot blast explode into the back of her throat. She started to gag but held on. She kept her mouth clamped to his testy cock as his cum surged into her mouth and his body oscillated beneath her. She wanted all of it; she knew she was sucking that damn malaria right out of him.

When he had no more to give Bettina removed the dick from her mouth and licked the tip. Travis pulled her head up to his and he kissed her, and rammed his tongue into her jizzum-coated mouth. He hugged her tight, and she hugged him, and she was soon lying beside him with Travis's hands roving over her back and her ass.

"That was so good," he said. "You are so sexy."

"I want to make you feel good," she whispered.

"You do, Bettina. You do."

"Good. Now you gotta get better so you can fuck me," she said, matter-of-factly.

She kissed him again and pushed herself out of the bed.

"I'm gonna make us some breakfast," she said. "If you feel good enough for blowjobs, you should feel good enough to eat."

"You look good enough to eat," Travis said.

"That too," she said. "When we fuck. You want my pussy, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I want all of you."

"Good. Now the sooner you get better, the sooner we can get to fuckin'. We're way overdue. The whole town thinks we've been doin' it anyhow, so we might as well get to it."

Travis laughed to himself and watched her leave the bedroom. He nodded off while listening to her rummage around in the kitchen.

--

Over the next several days Bettina used Travis's truck to drive the few miles to and from town. She would go to work and drive back on her lunch time to check on him, fix him some soup or do whatever needed doing and then head back into town. Her momma gave her some shit when she went home to pack a bunch of her clothes, but she just ignored her for the most part. 'He's sick, he's all by himself, he needs me', was all she said, and left.

By the third day Travis was feeling much better. He was still tired and weak, but the fever had subsided and he was up and around. Bettina reminded him when she left for work that it was her day to work late, and that she would be getting back to the cabin at a little after eight instead of a little after five. 'Keep taking your pills!' she reminded him when she left.