Cabin Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers

Soon top girl was coming down from her orgasm and released my head. Bottom girl had already withdrawn and my wet dick was hanging partially limp as I recovered. My head was spinning and as I pulled up my shorts and turned for the door. I could see light coming underneath it and felt for the knob before leaving the girls for the night.

Kendra was still engrossed in her book and Matt was asleep in front of the TV, so I retreated to my room and almost passed out on the cot.

+++++

I awoke the next morning a mass of jumbled feelings. I was exhausted and hungover from drinking, I felt guilty about what I had done with the girls, and also exhilarated about it at the same time. Imagining their lithe bodies naked had my dick hard most of the day.

As much as I enjoyed it and wanted more, I had to control myself. These girls were my family after all. I got dressed and passed through the kitchen on my way to the pier. Kendra was making breakfast and offered some while Megan and Hollie greeted me with big smiles. I threw a 'good morning' out and left them all without stopping.

Matt was in his chair in the shade with a line in the water and two empties on the wood beside him. I pulled out another chair, got my line ready to fish and sat down to ignore my problems. I stayed there all day, skipping lunch and only talking to Matt when I could not avoid it. Kendra brought us some beer and then Megan brought me a sandwich around 2. I could not even look her in the eye and she tsked before leaving me to my misery. Matt had a great day and caught seven beauties while I threw back the two small ones I managed to pull in. We cleaned them up to have for dinner, but I still had no real appetite. After sitting and stewing all day I felt horrible. How could I take advantage of these sweet girls like that?

Dinner was even more uncomfortable for me. Kendra tried to draw me into a conversation but I could not seem to put together more than a few words. Each time I stole a glance at Hollie, I could see the concern in her eyes and it felt like a dagger in my heart. Soon there was silence as even Matt felt the negative energy surrounding me.

After eating, I put my plate in the sink and announced I was going for a walk. I left before anyone could argue and wandered around the lake for hours. I passed the cabin twice and both times Hollie was standing on the porch. I passed by without letting her see me look so she could not get my attention. I simply could not face my sweet little girl after what I had done.

Another lap of the lake and no one was on the porch. I entered quietly and saw Kendra sitting near my room in a kitchen chair. She gave me a soft smile and said that Hollie had been worried about me. I told her I was fine before closing myself in my cell for the night. I spent the night tossing and turning while not sleeping much, still worried about how to get past the enormous mistake I had made.

I tried to get up early and down by the lake before anyone else was up, but Kendra was in the kitchen as I tried to leave. She got herself in front of the door and spoke.

"Jim, I'm sorry you're not enjoying your vacation. Is there anything I can do?"

I wondered how much she knew, "no Kendra, everything's fine. I'm just trying to spend more time at the lake. Thank you again for inviting us."

Kendra gave me that same understanding smile. She really was quite pretty.

"Okay, but just don't ignore everything else while you're down there," she said.

She caressed my shoulder as she did. I nodded at her and she moved away from the door. I went out and started fishing. Well, I had a line in the water, but was thinking about how to deal with Hollie and if she would be leaving me. I could not bear to lose her again.

Matt was surprised that I beat him to the water and joined me a while later. We stayed there until Megan yelled from the porch that lunch was ready. I told Matt I was not hungry and he went inside. Not ten seconds later Hollie came out and walked up to me.

"Dad, we need to talk."

I did not want to look up. "I'm sorry honey," I whispered.

"Why?" she said. I could hear the anger in her voice.

I finally looked up at her. This was not the question I expected.

"Because of what I did to you," I said.

"Jeez, you were more drunk than I thought," she harrumphed.

I was confused now. She saw this and kept going, "Dad, you didn't take advantage of me. I wanted it. If anything, I took advantage of you."

"But... I shouldn't do things like that. You're my daughter. I love you so much."

Hollie smiled at this. Her smile lit up my whole world.

"I love you too Dad. More than you know," she said.

My heart sang hearing that. But I still felt like I'd done something dreadfully wrong.

"But I can't be... I mean we can't be... doing that. It's wrong," I said.

Hollie scowled at me, "it's not wrong. If we both want to, why shouldn't we?"

I wanted to argue that it was, but I did not know why other than societal norms. Of course, they changed all the time. What was wrong twenty years ago is no longer.

"But you really want to with me?" I asked.

Hollie nodded emphatically. This made me feel horrible at how I had treated her since that night. I started to apologize but she stopped me.

She leaned over and whispered, "if you want to make it up to me, come and tuck us in again tonight."

She then kissed me on my cheek while hugging me. It felt so good to have her in my arms. She took my hand and pulled me out of the chair. As we got to the porch I had to ask.

"Honey, which bunk are you in?"

Hollie laughed but did not answer.

Inside I sat down with everyone else and saw Megan grinning at me. I gave her a smile back and her grin widened until it almost split her face. I then noticed Kendra watching us and I tried to be more subdued.

The rest of the day was a blur. I spent most of it with Hollie and Megan and Matt was annoyed that I was not drinking with him. I did not care, Hollie was more important. After dinner Kendra pulled me aside and told me that I should spend some time with Matt. Hollie nodded and said that it would help him to have a friend that would stick by him. I agreed and went to watch another Braves game.

Matt was drunk as usual and making remarks about me being pussywhipped by my own daughter. I wanted to tell him what had happened but knew better. Besides, I had either eaten out his daughter, or cum in her mouth, so putting up with a rude drunk was fine. The girls were bringing us beers, and each time I winked or blew them a kiss. Even Kendra seemed to mouth a kiss to me from the doorway.

My dick was hard from all the silent teasing. Hollie's nipples were sticking out in her tee shirt and she would look at my crotch hungrily. Megan was even worse, her shorts were tight and she had a camel toe that she presented to me each time she brought a beer. She would peek down at it and make sure that I took a long look before she turned at left the room. I wondered what they were doing in the kitchen, but was caught before I got there and guided back to the sofa.

The girls announced they were going to bed and Matt made a rude comment about them being in the way except when they were bringing him beer. I wished them goodnight and they both giggled and bounced down the hall.

I waited maybe two minutes and went after them. Matt asked what I was doing and I said I needed to tell Hollie something before I forgot. I heard him saying I was a pussy while I left, but I did not care, I was going to get some pussy.

I knocked and went into their bedroom. It was dark like the last time. After my eyes adjusted, I went back to the bunk bed and stood beside it. I immediately felt my pants being lowered and wondered again who was down there. As a tongue slid up my hard shaft, a pair of legs were lowered on either side of my head. I leaned forward and kissed the pussy presented to me. My hands slid around the thighs again and I drove my tongue into top girl's slit as deep as I could. Bottom girl was bobbing on my cock and I thought about how much she must like giving head.

I took one hand and put it on bottom girl's head to slow her down and she complied immediately. She popped off my cock loudly and then moved to lick my shaft up and down each side. I moaned into top girl's pussy and she moaned back at me. I then moved up to suck top girl's clit and found that her pussy was not bare. It was trimmed down obviously, but hair was definitely there. The girls had switched places!

For some reason knowing this invigorated me. I had now licked both girls and gotten sucked by both of them as well. So any incestual issues were even between the two. I put both hands on bottom girl's head and face fucked her gently while sucking on top girl's clit. She was holding my head like I was holding bottom girl's. We stayed like that until I could not stand it any more. I came hard in the mouth on my dick and I heard her squeal in approval. I had to stop sucking top girl's clit until I recovered, but once I had finished depositing my sperm in a mouth; I got my mouth on the clit in front of me and sucked it hard between my teeth. Top girl started to scream and must have covered her mouth as the sound was muffled. I sucked her button more and she came all over me. I drank in what I could and probably had pussy juice all over my face.

Once top girl came down from her high, she released me and I stepped back from the beds. I had cum maybe two minutes before, but I was getting hard again thinking of how hot the girls were and how forbidden this was. I heard whispering and then heard them in unison.

"Goodnight Daddy."

So any thought of getting more would have to wait. I said 'sweet dreams' and left. Kendra was cleaning up around Matt while he slept and I went to the bathroom and washed off. I almost bumped into her leaving the loo and we grinned at each other.

"You're in a better mood," she said.

"Yea, I had a misunderstanding with Hollie, but everything is good now. Thanks so much for everything Kendra," I replied.

Kendra brightened up as she answered, "you're welcome Jimmy. You've always been my favorite cousin."

I felt an attraction to Kendra and wanted to lean in and kiss her. She seemed to be waiting for it. Suddenly we heard Matt grumble and the moment was over. Kendra went to check on him and I went to my room.

+++++

I woke up smelling bacon and sighed. Life was good. I had two beauties taking care of me instead of Rosie and her five friends, and now a wonderful breakfast awaited. I got up and went to the kitchen where I saw Kendra in a robe cooking over the stove.

"Morning Kendra, something smells great," I said.

Without turning around she answered, "I swear bacon would wake a man dead for two weeks."

I laughed quickly and moved to the window. I could see Matt in his normal spot with his pole in the chair holder and a beer in his hand. It was probably not 9AM. I shook my head and moved to the table. I was about to sit down when Hollie and Megan came into the kitchen. They both smiled and moved in on either side of me. I put an arm around each of them and got two nice kisses. Kendra was still facing the stove and my hands drifted down to two tight little asses. Neither of them made any move to remove my hand. Instead, they both hugged me before moving to the door.

"Mom, we're gonna take the canoe out for a while," Megan said.

"Sure honey, just be careful," Kendra replied.

"We will. Wanna come with us, Uncle Jimmy?" Megan asked me.

Kendra turned and my mouth almost fell open. Her fluffy looking terrycloth robe was open down to the belt and her cleavage was on full display. I got my composure back as quick as I could while the girls moved out from our group hug.

"Um, no thanks Megan. I'll probably try to catch some dinner again," I said while locked into Kendra's breasts.

"Please, no more fish, I beg you," Hollie said.

Megan agreed and asked for a salad that night. Kendra shooed them out and put a plate of food down at the table.

"Eat up, I think you'll be needing your strength today," Kendra cooed.

I sat down and started eating and Kendra brought over a glass of juice for me. She reached across me and put it down on the side away from her. As she did, her breast popped out of the robe. I was glad I did not have a bite in my mouth or I would have choked. It was big and round and perfect. She stood back up and made no move to cover herself. She seemed to not realize that she was flashing me.

"Um, Kendra, your... uh, uncovered there," I said and pointed at her chest.

She looked down and took her time covering up. But as she did, the robe itself opened about two inches all the way down. Kendra's taut stomach was showing as was a small strip of hair above her vagina. I was sitting there mesmerized. She caressed my cheek with the back of her fingers and bit her lower lip. I stood up and pulled her to me roughly. Kendra made no move to stop me. Our mouths met and then our tongues followed. We kissed hungrily as I held her tight against me. My cock was raging to get out and I'm sure she could feel it against her stomach. As we made out, her hand started drifting between us and soon found my hard-on. She stroked it inside my shorts and got a moan out of me.

My hands went inside her robe and found those perfect D-cup breasts. I caressed her nipples and then squeezed the mounds gently. Our eyes were locked and she reached inside my shorts. Finding my dick was easy for her and she stroked as much as she could. I started pulling my shorts down to give her more access. She was trying to untie her belt with one hand and finally had to let go of me to get the knot undone.

"Jimmy, fuck me. I can't wait any longer," Kendra cried.

She pulled me around to the end of the table and hopped up on it. Her legs went wide, showing me the promised land.

"Please? Right now." she begged.

I stepped closer and aligned my dick with her hole. I rubbed it up and down her slit and felt the juices she was generating. She really did want it right away. I pushed in and her head went back in ecstasy. Her tunnel was hot and wet. I buried myself and held still for her to adjust. Kendra would not have it and started bucking her hips to get a rhythm started. I took over and pumped into her quim over and over. I kept my pace slow, so that I would not cum too quickly. It was hard though, she was lying there spread eagled, propped up on her elbows. The robe was hanging off her shoulders and around her arms. She looked so sexy like this.

"God your dick feels so good," she said.

I sped up at this and her smile got bigger. We went another minute or so and we heard Matt yelling from the pier. I pulled out and helped her off the table. She got her robe around her and went to the door. She stood there holding the robe closed and asked what he wanted. She waved me over with her other hand. I stepped to the door and felt her grasp my hard dick. She fondled it while he said, "if that asshole's up, send him down with more beer."

Kendra responded as she tickled my cockhead, "Oh he's up. I'll send him down when he's done."

I was more than a little annoyed at his attitude, but I was having sex with his wife so I did not say anything. Kendra moved out of the doorway and kissed me hard.

"Okay asshole, finish fucking me and take his majesty some beer."

I guided her to the table while she dropped her robe entirely. I bent her over and aligned myself before burying my dick inside her. Kendra grunted when I shoved inside and egged me on as I pounded her.

"Yea baby, take it out on my pussy. Punish it. Yea, that's it," she said as I fucked her.

Her encouragement got me going even harder, and we were slapping together loudly as we fucked.

"Make this pussy yours baby. Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed.

She did and I pulled out so I did not shoot right then. She recovered and guided me back inside her. I started up again and watched as my dick disappeared over and over into her cunny. I did not last long and felt the beginnings of my own orgasm.

"Don't cum inside me baby," she pleaded, knowing I was close.

"On your knees," I demanded through clenched teeth.

In a flash, Kendra dropped in front of me and cupped her tits. She opened her mouth, but I aimed at those beautiful globes and sprayed them with four shots of baby juice.

"Yea, empty those balls all over me," Kendra purred.

She then grabbed my dick and sucked it while working the last of my jism into her mouth. She then pushed it out over her lip so it ran down to her chin. Her eyes were lit up with excitement.

"Damn!" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

Her smile lit up the room, "you liked that?"

"Oh my god, I always thought you were sexy, but wow," I replied.

She got up and rubbed my lotion into her chest.

"Any time stud. Just say the word," she breathed.

"But you should get down there before he comes up looking for more beer," she added as she pulled on her robe.

I got dressed as she watched me. I kissed her again before grabbing a six-pack from the fridge and all the bacon on my plate. I then slid into my sandals and went down to the pier.

"It's about fucking time," Matt hissed.

I handed him the beer and he loaded five into his cooler. I noticed he did not even offer me one.

"Sorry, I got hung up." I said quietly.

We fished in silence and after an hour or so the girls paddled by. They looked gorgeous in their bikinis and waved at us. I waved back and smiled and noticed that Matt just grimaced.

"Man, I'm ready for her to move out," he said.

"Who, Megan?" I asked.

"Fuck yea, she eats everything and is always having friends over," he said.

'Megan weighs maybe ninety pounds, she can't eat that much,' I thought. And I knew Hollie stayed over there a lot, was he angry about that? It seemed awfully petty to me.

"She's a nice girl. You'll probably miss her when she leaves," I said, defending her.

Matt snorted, "no way. Between her and Kendra, always on me to fix something or do some chores; I tell you, you can have them."

This was shocking to me. I would take them in a heartbeat and almost said it. There was more silence until Kendra brought down a bag of chips and some bottles of water.

"I thought you all might like some snacks," she said cheerfully.

She was wearing a one-piece bathing suit that was cut high on the sides and low in the front. Her cleavage was showing plenty. I wanted to jump her again right then.

"Honey, drink some water; you'll get dehydrated out here in the sun," she said to Matt.

He snorted but gave no other response.

"Thanks Kendra," I said, hoping that Matt would follow up with something nice.

He did not, or even look at her. She rolled her eyes and then turned so he could not see her face. She winked at me and I fought a smile. Kendra went back to the house and we fished in silence.

We were catching next to nothing today and after a while Kendra brought down a lounge chair and set up a few feet away from us. I was bored and liked looking at Kendra in that bathing suit instead of Matt. I started chatting with her and we talked about the cabinet company.

Kendra said that she had heard the foreman was leaving soon and asked if I was going to apply for the job. I said I had not heard that, but would love to move up. The money would be better and I could pay for Hollie to go to the community college instead of her having to work and pay for herself. Matt harrumphed at hearing this and I asked if he was going to try for the job. He had worked there about three years longer than me, in fact, he had helped me get my job. Matt said that he had no interest in moving up, that managers were just pussies that did not want to do real work. He also did not want losers like me being able to sabotage his job. Kendra grimaced at this and I waited about a minute and said I was going for a walk.

TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers