Cabin in the Woods

Story Info
First time with another couple.
2.7k words
4.35
21.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumslut53
Cumslut53
10 Followers

Some things to know about me before reading any further are that I am an independent, conservative, faith filled, happily married, mother of 1 adult child, 22 years of age. I have lived what people in my generation refer to as 'normal', I know that term is not used like it used to be, but that's the life I had. My parents divorced when I was a child, and they both remarried; that's the extent of any childhood tragedies.

So you can imagine how the following events might have affected me.

My husband, Russ (58) and I (53) have been happily married for over 28 years. We can't imagine ever being married to anyone else. Of course we've had our hard times, who hasn't, but it's where we are now, I think, that really matters. Our marriage is stronger than ever and we were on a quest to make it even better!

Recently, our sex life has taken a turn in an interesting way, which may have begun during the COVID shut in. We started to experiment with different toys, and a lot of play time with costumes and other fun goodies/toys. What really turned around intimacy and sex/play for me was when he began to play with my ass. Although he had occasionally asked me to let him have it, I was always so scared and had gotten to the point that it wasn't a turn on for me at all so I never thought about it. He had, however, been thinking about it for a while and wanted to penetrate so desperately that he began to do some research and told me the best angles and how to get me to relax. Soon he was touching, kissing, licking and tongue fucking me like I had never even imagined could be done. The sensation was extremely erotic. There were several times I thought I lost consciousness, I had such a rush of ecstasy I thought I was gonna pass out repeatedly. Ass play was not new to me.

Even though I did not experience childhood trauma, I did however experience trauma as a young adult who was repeatedly sodomized by an ex-boyfriend for over 2 years. This reason and this alone is why I was so scared. I loved when he licked me from front to back and used his fingers to fuck my ass. This always made me very hot each time he would play like this, I was barely able to contain myself and would quite literally GO WILD! I soon admitted that I very desperately I wanted his long hard cock in my ass. When Russ would try to penetrate me with his cock, it was always when I was so worked up and completely turned on, I knew I wanted it so badly but each time turned out to be a disappointment (at least me with myself) that I wasn't able to do it yet again, because I would get scared. I just couldn't block out the memories and the pain was too much to bear. But we kept stretching, and stretching and using more plugs, he bought a training kit that had small to large plugs. Before I knew it, he was in! It was so amazing, I never thought I would love that so much! Looking back now, I KNOW that's when it all just changed for me. I believe it broke down a lot of walls that I had put up and now he says he cannot keep up with me!

We were treading on new territories of pleasures and I couldn't get enough of it. I wanted it all the time, whether he was fucking my ass or not, I just wanted more! I wanted to try new things, new toys, new positions, new adventures! For the first time in my life, I would look forward to when we would have sex again. We also started planning play time, role playing, and would go all out with costumes, different names and anything else. We had dabbled in BDSM for years, but not really what I can now call BDSM.

Then one day, we started talking about our fantasies again, we hadn't discussed these in some time, and for some reason it seemed like the right time to pursue some. So we began to look online, before even paying for a membership, we searched and found several women that we wanted to join us for a threesome. A threesome was the fantasy that we decided to go with first. This is something we both have wanted to try for a very long time, and I felt like I was finally ready. We began to look for another woman, one that knew what she was doing, because I was still feeling so self-conscious and needy in my confidence, I felt like I needed someone else to take control.

After deciding to pay for an online adult app membership, a couple of weeks later, we still had only received a couple of messages, nothing really came of them. We started to get a little disappointed but thought maybe some sexier photos of me is what was needed. So, we changed up our profile a bit, added more pictures, and after only about 1 day our message box was full! I honestly didn't think those pictures were that fantastic but I guess quite a few people (mostly men!) liked them!

Thinking back, I'm not sure what led us to open up our search for couples, but the next morning Russ messaged one of the couples and they messaged back almost immediately! After a few minutes of chatting on the website we decided to text, I have never given my number to anyone like this before it was so weird. They both seemed so normal that it just felt right. We talked a whole lot, flirted a lot, and found that we had so many things in common with this other couple. We all agreed that we were meant to meet each other at this time in our lives.

By this time, we had seen them 4 times; 2 times playing card games, 1 time at happy hour and the second time we met we actually had sex. Well Russ and the wife (Carly-52) did, the other husband (Bobby-52) and I just made out. Russ and Carly were fucking like crazy, making all kinds of noise too. It didn't really turn out as we had all imagined, I think we all just got too hot and bothered and just needed to do it. All that sexting was more than we could all handle. Now, we have all come to value the friendship we've built higher than anything else that may or may not happen. This is very comforting, and makes us all feel safe.

We decided to rent a cabin in the mountains for 2 nights, where we could spend more time together to get to know one another and it had the potential to turn out to be super exciting! We were all anxious and hopeful that something would happen, but we tried not to expect anything except to have fun and spend time together. Although we did discuss that we should live out fantasies that weekend...I was hoping it would be memorable!

THE TRIP

We arrived at the cabin mid-afternoon, the weather was warm and sunny with a slight breeze that reminded you it was still spring. After dropping our bags in our rooms and checking out the cabin we decided to take a walk around, the woods were very quiet and peaceful. I kept hoping to see deer or moose or maybe some wild horses! After walking for a bit I thought to myself, no one will hear me when I scream in ecstasy! We can make all the noise we want, scream and yell and anything and not a soul will know. Russ always says I'm a screamer, so I know this was a good thing!

After a few hours of drinks, music, LOTS of flirting, and food we agreed we would play some games. Games seem to always loosen us up, that and any alcohol. We all weren't quite ready to just jump in, some of us were ready while the others were not. Since we had already agreed a few weeks ago that whatever happens, happens with everyone involved. It's everyone or no one. So we all agreed to wait.

Now, just to be clear I was ready! Bobby and I were ready. Over the course of the last few weeks he and I had flirted so much that I was ready to jump in. Russ was concerned at first with the flirting, he could tell that Bobby and I were very attracted to each other. My explanation of this is that Bobby was kind of a bad boy, which has always been an attraction for me since I can remember. I dated a guy once that rode a motorcycle because it was considered bad in my house. However, Russ and Carly were not quite on that same page as us, so we played Truth or Dare. This was very fun. We did some very sexy things to each other without actually taking all of our clothes off. We played this for hours until late, late at night. We ended up falling asleep on the couch together, all 4 of us, and woke up early and completely horny still going on about how hot last night was. In fact, we each had loud sex with our spouses after breakfast!

Throughout the day, we talked about what fantasy we wanted to do, and that afternoon we played out the first one, and it was mine! Spit Roast with a twist. I wanted to have a cock in my mouth and my pussy while Carly played with my tits, clit, sucked the guys' balls...whatever, and she was under me. It was very hot. At first, Carly and I were on our knees kissing, sucking, licking both long hard cocks that were pulsating in our faces. Then we switched! Carly and I started to kiss (this drove the men crazy!) and to touch each other and then the guys joined us. Everybody was so hot. Bobby, whose cock was filling my mouth and throat, was moaning in pleasure. This brought a huge smile to my face, because I love to suck cock. I love to feel a man's cock get hard in my mouth. Then Russ lifted me up on my knees so that I was on my hands and knees, he then slipped his huge cock into my extremely wet pussy and was beginning to pump a little bit. Oh, this felt so good, by this time I had already cum a few times just with touching. Carly, who was lying on her back underneath me began to fondle my tits and suck on them which really heightened the sensuality of the positions we were all in.

I was starting to have difficulty staying focused on the one thing I was doing, suckying Bobby's cock. Carly touched my clit, I sucked in my breath, and she moved her finger along my folds ever so gently, while still touching my tits and licking my hard nipples. She then proceeded to insert her finger in and out of my pussy, bringing me to orgasm. She continued to do this until I was right at the edge of orgasm. I'm not gonna lie, this was so freaking hot, I had already cum and squirted at least 4 times (yes, I'm also a squirter!). By this time, I'm really struggling now with all that is going on, sucking and fucking let alone all the teasing and fondling going on under me! This was the best ever! I didn't know what to do, where to give my attention because I was so close to an orgasm all I could do was bear down and wait for the waves to crash over me one after another.

For some reason, this orgasm lasted a very long time, I just kept vibrating and jerking all over for what seemed like hours! I was feeling so many sensations at once that it was hard to keep my focus. Then, just like that, the men switched! Fuck! Now I was sucking my juices off Russ' cock and feeling Bobby's cock fill up my pussy! This was glorious indeed! I had never had so much attention before, it was like a dream. There were even a few minutes where I really felt like I was floating through the sky, everything was warm and fuzzy and then all of a sudden, I exploded and was cuming everywhere! My body wasn't just cuming, or having an orgasm but I was ejaculating! I could feel it even though Bobby's cock was still inside me! As if on queue, both Bobby and Russ came everywhere at the same time! Bobby came inside me while Russ wanted to cum all over my face, but I wanted his sweet yummy cum going down my throat, which it did.

The 3 of us were feeling pretty good, but Carly was a little left out. So we all started going down on her, which brought her to orgasm quicker than any of us had anticipated. At which time, both Russ and Bobby started getting hard again (I don't think their cocks ever really went down!) and honestly, I even started to get excited again, they started taking turns fucking her, and having her suck their cocks. I kept touching her tits and kissing all over her body. I wanted her to feel as good as I did, because now this was Carly's fantasy! All hands on her body! That's what she wanted and boy that's what she got!

After she finished off Russ in her mouth, she wanted me to come over and sit on her face. I had never been with another woman before and this made me a little nervous, but when I did that I couldn't believe the softness of her tongue and how she carefully, slowly and gently licked my slit, then all around, then the middle right up to my clit that somehow was still hard! She then quickened the speed, all while still getting fucked by Bobby, who kept his hand on my shoulder while he fucked Carly. Russ, being done, started kissing me and fondling my tits and just watching all of the excitement! We all knew we were going to try to fulfill fantasies this weekend, but I really didn't expect to do 2 in a row!

After Carly had an earth-shattering orgasm we all lay there on the floor, music going, panting, smiling and spent. 'Wow' was literally all we could say. We slept there covered up with blankets from the couch until dinner time.

After eating, we all got in the jacuzzi to relax outside in the cool, crisp and fresh air of the mountains. Sitting in the jacuzzi, naked, soon resulted in light touching, kissing and before we all knew what was happening, Carly and I were sitting on the other's husband's laps. As Bobby's cock began to get hard and pulsate underneath me, I kissed him more on his lips, then his neck and down his chest while I took hold of his long, hard cock and inserted it into my pussy. We both looked into each other eyes as he entered me and began fucking like crazy. As I began to bounce on his lap, adding to the excitement, we started to breathe heavily and he was lifting me up and slamming me back down onto him over and over and over and then our juices exploded into each other and we sat there panting again. Carly and Russ were also going at it next to us so we went to them kissing and touching until they also came, all in the jacuzzi! What an incredible night we had AGAIN!

We stayed up late that night drinking and talking. The sex was great, none of us could have asked for a better weekend. Our friendship will strengthen the more time we spend together, and the sex...well, the sex is an added bonus!

Cumslut53
Cumslut53
10 Followers