Cabin of Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes yes yes!" She cried.

"Cum for me," I growled.

She nodded as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She collapsed against the hood of the car again as she inhaled deep and then cried out a string of profanities mixed with my name. I felt her pussy clamp down on me, but I didn't stop fucking her. I gripped tighter onto her hips and focused on her pleasure, my thumb continuing its circles around her clit. She briefly thrashed, the feet on my back pulling me deep.

"I'm close," I told her.

The words pulled her a bit out of her stuper. She unwrapped her legs around me and put a hand on my chest, pushing me back. She found the strength to slide off the hood and get on her knees before me, her hand around my base and her mouth on my cock like before. There was nothing slow about this time, she hummed at the taste of her own cum and then began to bob wildly on me.

My hands closed around either side of her head, letting her have control as she brought me right to the edge. I warned her as best I could while my knees were shaking. I erupted powerfully inside of her mouth, her movements slowing as I filled her mouth with my cum. She looked up at me and smiled around my cock as she sucked every last drop from me. When I finished, she let go and opened her mouth to show me her reward. The white contrasted with her pink tongue in the bright afternoon light I then watched my former student swallow a generous load of cum provided by me.

I caught my breath and helped her to her feet. She stretched, her pale form cat like as she did. Somehow our nudity emphasized the fact that she was shorter than me, standing at 5'3" to my 6'1".

"That was amazing," I said.

She got on her tiptoes to kiss me, "And that was only the beginning."

12