Cactus and Tumbleweeds

Story Info
Stefani pleasures herself during long ride.
1k words
3.4
8.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The airconditioner hummed cooling the blue Honda CRV. The sun in front of us sits low in the western sky. Jason, my boyfriend, had been driving since we left Phoenix at 7, two hours earlier. Allowing for traffic and rest stops, Los Angeles is still another six hours away.

I was wearing white shorts and a navy printed off-the-shoulder top with elastic neckline and 3/4 length flounced sleeves. The Sketchers wedge sandals on my feet are a very recent purchase from Kohls. My blond hair is up in a messy bun and turquoise filigree earrings dangle from my lobes.

At 22, I'm a transwoman who realized years ago that I was different. I retain childhood memories of hanging out with my look alike older sister and enjoying the same activities. At age 15 I had come out as gay and was in a brief but torrid relationship with Edward.

A year on hormones has made nice and much welcomed changes in my body, not to mention emotions. A long gently curving waist leads to a big curve at the hips. My whole body has softened and I love that my boobs have developed. They are size C.

Jason, age 30, had met me two years ago through Instachat. Then 28, he went by the silly name "Hi Plains Drifter", the title of a Clint Eastwood western. I thought it odd but then my own screen name "Lariat Girl" was equally silly.

It was only after several days and chats that he told me his age. So what if there's eight years difference, I thought. I'm ok with that. Anyhow, one chat led to another then another.

As we rode across the sunbaked landscape of cactus and tumbleweeds the music of Garth Brooks kept us entertained. Meanwhile I thought about my sister Denise whom I hadn't seen in a year.

I had heard only that Denise and Paul are separated after barely a year. She had met her soon to be x husband at age 19 and tied the knot at age 22.

"I'm pretty sure she's not at the same address."

Jay shot a quick sideways glance at me. "You don't know where she lives?"

"I'll text her and find out."

I proceeded to type with my thumbs. "Sis where are you living now? Jay and I are on our way to see you."

I had only to wait few minutes before the reply came.

Jason and I enjoy an active sex life, at times doing the deed in unusual and even risky places.

"I can't wait to have some fun tonight."

"I sure you can't," he replied.

I opened my shorts and pulled my panties downward a few inches uncovering my dick, the last vestige of my former life. I closed a hand loosely around that organ and raised the hem uncovering my tummy.

Jay shot a sideways glance catching my hand as I pumped it rapidly. Meanwhile I slouched just a little.

"Hey babe, are you having a good time?"

"Yah, I love this."

"I'd love to watch but I need to watch the road."

I gave a smiling nod to his remark, tightened my grip on the organ and pumped more rapidly.


A couple of minutes passed since the remark.

"When I climax, you'll know."

"This really is so unfair. You get to pleasure yourself while I have to drive."

I giggled. "We'll trade places. I'll drive home."

Cum suddenly streamed from the head leaving white streaks and globs on my bare flesh. I slowed the pace of my pumping. More cum trickled over my hand.

"I guess I'm done."

Having said that, I wiped the cum with tissues from the glove compartment. Within a minute of my climax I had zipped up and pulled the hem down.

I talked about my sister and Paul.

It was mid afternoon when we arrived at my sister's apartment complex and found her outside giving me a warm greeting.

"Stefani I'm so glad you could come."

As we sipped coffee on the balcony Denise told her story.

"My husband is gay."

That revelation got Jay's attention.

Denise stayed on the subject.

"We have been separated for 3 months since he came out. The house is up for sale and we're going to split the proceeds."

"Sis that's heavy."

"Tell me about it."

"How did he come out?"

"Right after dinner one night he said that he had fallen in love with another man."

"What's his name?"

Ken," said Denise. "I never met him."

After visiting for about an hour and making plans to do something together the next day Jay and I checked into the hotel where we had reserved a room.

My boyfriend leaned his i-pad against its cover that doubles as a stand and quickly located porn video website. Lying on the beds facing the desk we took delight in watching men do each other or one dude pleasuring himself.

After a minute, give or take a few seconds, I took it all off. Jay turned his head locking his eyes onto my naked body. I slid one hand side to side across my chest brushing the nipples. With the other hand I stroked my manhood with a loose grip until it became erect after just a few strokes. I then tightened my grip on the shaft.

My hand pumped rapidly to encouraging words from Jay.

"Babe keep jacking it. I love it."

This girl derives equal pleasure from jerking her dick and caressing her boobs.

Meanwhile one video segued into another.

"Hon can you fuck me?"

"After you suck me," said Jay.

I moved to the other bed putting my lips onto his throbbing cock. My head bobbed slowly sliding my lips from its head halfway to his balls. As always his succulent morsel didn't fail to pleasure me.

"Baby you give one awesome blow job."

That's because I enjoy it. I couldn't talk with a mouth full of dick.

Thoroughly satisfied that I had sucked him, I went onto my hands and knees. Jay rocked his thighs pushing his dick deep into my anal hole. Soft moans expressed my delight in taking him inside me.

We started the long journey home after a couple of days. As promised, I drove giving Jay the chance to jack off.