Cafeteria Vibe Pt. 03

Story Info
Your first date with the girl from the cafeteria.
6.9k words
4.35
5.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coy74
coy74
8 Followers

Authors note:

This next chapter is a bit of a choose your own adventure sort of thing. Up to this point, the story has been told in a gender-neutral way so the reader can be any gender and still feel like they are experiencing the story in first-person. In this chapter, I have written three different endings depending on the reader's gender. However, if you chose to go read all three, it's totally up to you. I'm not going to stand in your way.

In addition, the character in this story is inspired by Lianna Lawson. You might recognize some of her photos or videos from my description in the story.

And now, on with the sh... story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You've been thinking about the mysterious vibrator girl from the cafeteria a lot lately. As you walk by, you often poke your head in just to see if she is in there. Today, you are in luck! She is sitting at her table, reading a book while she slowly eats her lunch. The book must be very good because she seems completely absorbed in it. You are very curious to know what it is but you don't want to get too close and distract her in the process. Instead, you find a seat with a good view and pull out the remote for her toy.

A grin slowly spreads across your face in anticipation as you get ready to turn the toy on. You briefly wonder if perhaps she is not wearing the vibrator today before inching the slider up one notch as you watch closely to see if she reacts. You do your best to suppress a child-like giggle as you see her lurch unexpectedly in her seat and her eyes look up scanning the room. Her look of shock quickly morphs into a grin as she sees you.

She quietly sets down her book and rests both of her hands on the table, palms down. She sucks her lower lip between her teeth as her eyes close halfway. You work your fingers up and down the sliders of the remote, making the vibrator dance like a puppet on your strings. She slowly rotates her hips and you chuckle to yourself as you notice her right hand slip from the tabletop down between her legs. From the way her arm is moving, it looks as though she is rubbing herself in sync with the rhythm you are pulsing her toy. After a few minutes, her mouth opens as her eyes clench shut. She is doing her best to suppress the shudders of her orgasm but watching closely, you can see her cumming. You dial down the vibration slowly when she reaches a hand to feel her forehead. When her eyes finally slide open, she gives you a big smile that makes you feel like you just won the lottery. She beacons you over with her fingers. You move over to her table and sit across from her.

"Hi! You looked like you enjoyed that."

"You could say that. It is so fucking hot that you can do that to me here in public. Did you have fun? From the look on your face, it would seem you did."

"I have to admit, it was a lot of fun to play with you like that. You have the best expressions. I'm (insert your name here) by the way. And you are... Leanne?"

"Lianna. Hi, nice to meet you properly. I've been hanging out here for a while today hoping I'd see you. I'm afraid all the anticipation means I didn't last very long. I hope it was good for you."

"You are too funny. And very pretty too. Uhm, this might be an odd question given how we met but, would you like to do out on a date with me?"

"You aren't so bad to look at yourself. Sure, I'd love to. What do you have in mind? Take me to a fancy restaurant and buzz my brains out with my vibrator there?"

"That wasn't my first thought but now that you mention it, that does sound pretty appealing! Why don't you meet me Friday night at the fountain at the mall around 7 PM? We'll figure it out from there."

"It's a date! Wait... there is something you need to know upfront. I'm trans. I'm a pre-op transgender girl."

She looks intently into your eyes as she waits patiently for your reaction.

"No, it doesn't make any difference to me. I like you, Lianna. I just want to spend time with you."

Her smile in response is bright enough that it seems to light up the air around her.

"Good answer! I'll see you Friday night then."

You are sitting near the fountain as you take in the view. As you wait for your date, your thoughts begin to wander as you watch the people carrying on with their lives and you begin to speculate on what they are on their way to or where they are coming from. You hear someone approach you from behind. Just as you begin to turn, you feel hands dart around your head to cover your eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Lianna! I give up. You've got me."

Her hands retreat and you turn to see Lianna looking as lovely as ever giving you that knowing grin of hers that makes you feel lucky to be alive.

"Well, that was easier than I expected. And here I thought you would put up more of a struggle. You are looking nice. So, where are we headed?"

"I know a good restaurant. I hope you remembered to bring your appetite. It's this way."

"This is the way."

"Was that a 'Mandalorian' quote?"

"Guilty! One thing you should know about me: I'm a bit of a nerd. I hope you don't mind. It isn't too late to back out of the date.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm not the best at pop culture but I'm open to learning."

"Oh good. I guess I can put away the chloroform. I won't have to drug you after all."

You give her a quizzical look and she looks back at you with a serious expression. After a couple of seconds, she can't hold it back anymore and her laughter comes out in a burst. Her laughter is contagious and you laugh in return. You continue to make small talk as you walk to the restaurant. Once you both finish ordering, Lianna leans across the table towards you and whispers conspiratorially to you.

"I brought you something. Here... I have a matching one already in. Head to the bathroom and put it in before our food comes."

You look down to see a small box with a ribbon on it. You pull up the lid to see a compact vibrator inside. You close the box quickly and look up at her questioningly. She smiles and gives you a reassuring nod. Taking a deep breath, you take the package and walk back towards the restrooms. Once in a stall, you open the box to get a better look at the vibrator and a small packet of lube. There is a small note that says: 'Remember to turn it on before you put it in'. You inspect the toy getting a better look at it. The soft rubbery toy has a small power button on the bottom and after holding it down for a couple of seconds, you feel it give a small vibration in your hand so you know it is on. You open the packet of lube and give the head a liberal coating before slowly slipping it inside. You pull your clothes back into place and walk slowly back to the table. You realize that you are walking a little differently as you feel the toy inside you as your legs move.

"How does it feel? From the way you are walking, I can tell that this is your first time with one in public. So, this toy connects to your phone using Bluetooth and once it is connected, I can control it from anywhere in the world from my phone. The same goes for you with my toy. Let me see your phone and I'll get it set up for you. Thanks. Give me just a couple of minutes and I'll show you how it works."

"Here you go. I paired it with your vibrator and added me as a friend so you can always see if I have the toy powered on. Feel free to play with it anytime if it is turned on. It works pretty much just like the remote for my other toy. Two sliders that control two different motors. One is for the part that is inside and the other vibrates the part outside. I'm going to turn yours on now so you see what it feels like."

Taking your phone back, you suddenly feel the toy give a short buzz. Your mouth makes a silent "O" as it begins to dawn on you how this date is going to go. You look up at Lianna in shock which in turn causes her to bust out in another fit of giggles. You realize that two can play this game and in just a couple of seconds, you have the controls for her toy at your fingertips to return fire. Both of you look surprised when your dinner is brought out and she declares a cease-fire while the two of you eat. She asks more about you and you tell her about your childhood and a little about your academic years.

"That sounds pretty cool. You must be really smart. I'm just an assistant to one of the executives. It is nothing glamorous and a lot of it is pretty tedious. It would be a bit mind-numbing if I didn't have to be so meticulous about details. I've recently gotten into cosplay to pass my time after work."

"Coz play? Tell me that isn't where you dress up as Bill Cosby and go around drugging people. I guess that would explain the chloroform joke earlier!"

"Coz...? Oh! I get it. Ha! No. Well, you are part right. Cosplay is short for costume play. I like dressing up as characters from video games, comic books, movie characters, and that kind of stuff. Do you want to see one?"

She makes a few swipes on her phone and turns it around for you to see.

"This is from Star Trek The Original Series or T.O.S. I'm Chekov in this one. Cool, huh?"

"I haven't really had much time for stuff like Star Trek but you look kind of hot dressed up like that."

"That's the idea. Well, at least it is for me. I love the attention I get from dressing up. Maybe you'd like to dress up as a character with me and we can take some pictures together."

"That could be fun. I could certainly use some help catching up on my pop culture references."

The two of you enjoy your meal as you continue to share stories as you get to know each other better. You find that you really enjoy Lianna's sense of humor and relaxed attitude.

"Lianna, I can't remember the last time I had this much fun on a date. I love talking with you. I hope this isn't the last time we do this."

"The date isn't over yet, is it? I thought you were going to come home with me so we could do a little dress-up together."

"Oh, you meant tonight! Yeah! I'd love that. I wasn't sure if you were being serious when you offered."

"One thing you don't know about me yet apparently is... when it comes to cosplay, I don't play around. No, that's not right. Cosplay, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Nah, how about... Cosplay, it's a serious business. Eh, close enough. I do have fun with it but I have put a lot of time into putting together the costumes. A lot of the stuff is handmade. You'll just have to see it to understand I think. Come on. Finish paying and let's head back to my place. Unless you have another hot date tonight that is..."

You finish paying for the meal and you follow Lianna back to her house. On your walk back, the two of you continue to talk and joke. You hardly notice as Lianna pulls out her phone as if to check a notification but you quickly realize that she had something else in mind when your toy turns on. Your step stumbles a bit but you quickly recover giving her a 'naughty-naughty look. You quickly pull out your phone and follow suit. The two of you attract some funny looks due to your loud laughter and the peculiar way you both would occasionally walk. Eventually, you arrive at her home and she shows you to her living room and invites you to sit.

Male Path

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So, this is me. Nothing fancy but it suits me well. Make yourself comfortable. Would you like a drink?"

"Thanks, Lianna. I'll have whatever you are having. It's a nice place! It must be nice to have it all to yourself."

"It can be a bit quiet at times but I find ways to liven it up. So... what shall we dress up as tonight? Pink Power Ranger? Or perhaps Harley Quinn? No, I'm a bit tired of her. Hmmm, Oh! How about Sheikah Link from Legend of Zelda? Let me put on some music to chill to while I get changed."

You sit back enjoying a rum and coke taking in the decorations on the wall and shelves. They seem to have a pretty common theme of Japanese animation and video games. You idly wonder how your childhood would have been different if your parents had not put so much emphasis on your studies. Would you have been more interested in video games and movies? Not for the first time, you wish that things had been different and you would have made more friends and enjoyed spending time with them doing simple things like just hanging out and listening to music while flipping through comic books or the like. You are a bit embarrassed to admit that you have no idea what a sheik is. The name Zelda rings a bell that it might be related to a video game but you are not sure. Easier to just nod and go with it. Clearly, she is much more into that world than you. You are startled from your reverie by the sound of Lianna clearing her throat in the hallway before making her entrance once your eyes are on her. She struts in wearing a tight leotard with a noticeable swish in her hips. She brushes her hair back and you notice that she has pointy ear prosthetics on too.

"So...? What do you think? Pretty good, right?"

"Lianna, I have to admit something to you. I have no idea who you are supposed to be. That being said, you look stunning. But then again, any skin-tight clothes on you would probably have a similar effect on me."

"Aren't you sweet? I guess you don't play too many video games, do you? I have some wonderful associations with Zelda and Link due to a previous boyfriend. It always makes me think of getting captured and tied up."

"How kinky! Ropes can be a lot of fun. Don't laugh at me but I did some macrame crafts with my grandmother when I was little. I have seen some adult photography of what essentially looks like macrame on people."

"They call it kinbaku or commonly known as shibari. It's a Japanese. I think it is super hot. Hey, do you want to show me what you remember from your macaroni days? I'd love to see how similar it is to what I'm familiar with."

"Macrame, not macaroni. Okay, if you are really interested. Do you have rope?"

"I know, I was just being silly. Do I have rope? Do I have rope you ask? How much do you need? I should have enough for what you have in mind."

Lianna ducks back down the hall and less than a minute later returns with a tub full of ropes with labels indicating the rope type and length. You laugh when you realize how naive you were asking if she had any rope which makes Lianna blush a bit. You pick out a fairly short rope and Lianna offers her arm to show off your knot skills. As you tie, Lianna offers a couple of suggestions of alternate ways you could do the same knot. She then demonstrates a couple of them and has you try them on her. The next thing you know, you have Lianna tied up on her couch in a most provocative manner.

"My goodness, you are a natural with ropes. You have no idea how turned on I am right now, Master. Oops... Oh, I'm so embarrassed. I didn't mean to call you that. Force of habit. Please, do me a favor so I don't let anything else slip out. In that drawer next to the couch should be a gag. Put it on me?"

Your excitement continues to grow. Hearing her call you master gave you an instant hardon and you felt it surge in your pants. You retrieved the peculiar-looking gag that looks more like a horse bridle and slide the bar of it between her teeth before latching it behind her head. Stepping back, you admire your handiwork. The way her butt stretches out the fabric of her costume is rather enticing. Without thinking, you lean in and give her ass a few firm smacks and are rewarded with a firm jiggle of her flesh and a sharp sound. It is then that you notice the small toothed zipper running down the crotch of it. With an evil grin on your face, you locate the tab of the zipper and pull it down and around the curve of her ass exposing her from front to back. Her cute little dicklet and balls came free and you got your first glimpse of the tight little hole where the vibrating toy that you have become so familiar with must spend a lot of time. Your dick is aching, it is so hard in your pants as you admire her shapely posterior and give it more appreciative smacks. As you do, her eyes close and she begins to moan softly through the gag. Feeling encouraged, you continue to grope her body feeling her breasts and pinching her nipples and so forth. You begin to get concerned that she might cramp up so you remove her gag to check on her.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself."

"Fuck, I'm so turned on right now! I love how you are manhandling me. Keep going! Choke me. Put your hands around my neck and squeeze."

As you wrap your fingers around her neck and begin to gently squeeze, she smiles at you and nods you on to squeeze harder. This is beyond anything you have ever done before. While you are turned on, you are feeling a bit out of your depth. You slide your hands down the back of her thighs and take hold of her ropes and imagine using them as handles to pull her back down on your cock. You want so bad to fuck her right now but decide it would be best to wait until she is untied for your first time together. Otherwise, you can just imagine standing in front of a judge on rape allegations trying to explain how you thought it was alright to have your way with her ass when you had her all tied up. Instead, your hands begin to tease the perineum above her ass and then fondle her cock and balls. The grin she gives you dazzles you and then her eyes carefully watch your fingers as they move over her sex. Her chest begins to heave up and down faster as she gets more and more aroused.

"Please, I want you to fuck me. Please, I need you so bad!"

"I'm not going to do it unless you are untied for our first time. Let's get you out of these ropes."

"There are some EMT shears there in the basket. Fucking cut me out. To hell with these ropes. I need you NOW!"

Finding the fancy scissors, you make short work of the ropes tying her and she practically rips your clothes off as you, in turn, do the same to her costume. She pushes you back onto the couch and straddles your legs. She reaches into a side table drawer and pulls out some lube and squirts a few pumps into her hands. Taking hold of your hard member, she rubs the lube in and guides it to her eager hole and sinks down plunging it inside. Hooking her heels behind your knees, she uses the leverage to rock back and forth, sending you into heaven as her ass begins to milk at your shaft. She pushed you further back and rests her hands on your shoulders to allow her to ride you. You begin to thrust back up meeting her halfway and the sound of your bodies pounding each other mixes with both of your panting and moaning. It still isn't enough for Lianna as she begs for it harder and deeper. You push her off and bending her over, enter her doggy style.

"Lianna, you feel so fucking good. I'm going to cum!"

"Cum on my face. I want to see you shoot for me!"

She pulls off and spins around getting up close as you jerk yourself for her. She opens up her mouth and extends her tongue showing you where she wants it. Seconds later, she is rewarded with your spunk which she quickly swallows as more is milked out.

"It's been so long since I've tasted anyone else's cum. I love your cum. Please tell me we can do this again sometime."

"It has been a great evening! Anytime Lianna. Really, any time."

"The app for the vibrator has a messaging feature. We can text and send photos as well as control our toys. Do you mind if I message you from time to time on it?"

"That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to it."

The two of you get cleaned up and chat a bit longer before calling it a night and you head back home.

Transsexual path

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So... let's take a look at you. How shall we dress you up? Hmmm... With that long dark hair of yours... Perhaps we add some glasses and some tight dark clothes. Yes! I think that would do very well. You can be the Baroness from the movie G.I. Joe."

coy74
coy74
8 Followers
12