Cage Initiation

Story Info
An innocent girl, a cage, three frenemies, a risque dare...
6k words
3.97
26.3k
27
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikewozere
mikewozere
113 Followers

"Now don't get spoiling this for me, will you Lauren?" Dawn asked as the pair neared the home of head cheerleader, Jade, on foot. "You know I've been dying to get on the squad forever."

"How could I spoil it?" her friend asked innocently.

"By being awkward and nerdy, like you always do. Jade said there's two places on the squad if we fit in. I recommended you, so you owe me big time if you get in too."

"I'm not sure I'm really cheerleader material anyway."

"You need to make new friends and start having a little fun." Lauren looked uncertain. "Look, you're my best friend, but I have other friends too, so just join in and they'll be yours as well!"

It was a lovely, sunny Saturday afternoon. Both girls were dressed for summer: Dawn wore distressed denim shorts and a white t-shirt, and Lauren a knee-length blue skirt and bare legs, with a lacy yellow blouse. Both wore white sandals.

The pair arrived at the front door of the large, impressive house, and rang the bell. Jade flung the door open and hugged them both before eagerly inviting them inside. "You know Georgia, don't you?" Jade asked, as Georgia also hugged the newcomers. They did know Georgia, Jade's best friend, and deputy head cheerleader. Lauren thought both Jade and Georgia to be rather pretentious and snobbish if she was honest.

All four girls were 18, and attended the local Senior High School in Iowa. They were all very pretty, including Lauren, but in a girl-next-door, rather than pin-up way. She was by far the most academic of the four, which was the main reason that Dawn befriended her; to help with her schoolwork. Dawn used people for her own ends, which is why she'd invited Lauren to join her they afternoon - they planned to have some fun at Lauren's expense.

"Who's up for a little drink?" Jade asked, producing a bottle of vodka from the kitchen just off the tastefully decorated, open-plan living room.

"What about your parents?" Lauren asked. She hardly ever drank, but didn't want to let Dawn down, so accepted the glass pushed into her hand.

"Oh they're away for the weekend. My brother is staying at a friend's too, so we've got the house to ourselves."

Georgia chimed in at this point. "Which is ideal, because we hear you're both interested in joining the cheerleader squad?" Dawn nodded eagerly, and Lauren followed suit, somewhat less eagerly. "There's an initiation to perform, but first have a few more drinks." she raised her glass. Lauren didn't like the sound of an initiation. "And snacks," she nodded to Jade, who had produced a bowl of Doritos and dips, "this is my last drink though - I'm driving."

"Oh wow, you've got your own car?" Lauren asked. Dawn smiled and nodded.

Ten minutes later, Lauren was on her second vodka, and beginning to relax a little as the four girls sat on the couches laughing and joking. She couldn't help wondering what the initiation was.

The sudden appearance of a group of three boys parking their bikes in front of the living room's bow window made Jade angrily announce: "What the fuck is he doing back?" She repeated her question to her twin brother, Jason, after he'd let himself in through the front door.

"This is my house too, sis." he retorted. Jason's two friends, Chaz and George, joined him in the hallway, then the three of them joined the girls in the living room. "Does mom know you're drinking?" Jason asked accusingly.

"What are you doing back?" Jade asked again, ignoring his question.

"Just come to get a few things. Calm down. Who are your new friends?" he nodded towards Dawn and Lauren.

"Dawn, Lauren, meet my twin brother, Jason."

"Hi." both girls replied in unison.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" chimed Chaz, the tallest and chubbiest of the trio. "I'm Chaz, and this is George." he indicated his slighter, and clearly shyer friend.

Jason disappeared upstairs to collect the stuff he'd returned for, leaving his friends in the living room. Both boys were very taken with Jade's new friends, and Lauren in particular. Chiefly due to the fact that she was the only one wearing a skirt, with bare legs into the bargain; Jade wore shorts and Georgia a pair of purple leggings. Lauren felt the need to pull the hem of her skirt down as she felt them undressing her with their eyes.

"We're very sorry up have interrupted your party." George said. Everyone thought that was sweet, and Lauren considered she'd confused infatuation for lust in his case. But definitely not in Chaz's case - she could tell he was a creep.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Lauren?" Chaz asked. When she told him yes George looked downhearted. Still, he secretly resolved to see her again in the future, and make her his girlfriend.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" Jade asked.

"His name is Mike. We've only been together a couple of weeks. He's in my history class."

"He's nice, but a bit bookish, like Lauren. No offense!" Dawn added with a smile. "But do you know Corey Matherson asked her out?" she grinned.

"No, really? Oh wow, you're in demand, girl." Jade lied; she knew that about a month earlier, Corey (another boy from their school) had made a pass at Lauren. But Lauren thought Corey and his friends to be horrid, ignorant bigots, and had blown him off. He'd been teased relentlessly about that by his friends ever since.

Dawn was more than a little perturbed at being ignored by the boys, but consoled herself with the thought of what they had planned for her friend later. She herself was between boyfriends, while Jade and Georgia were both dating members of the football team they cheered for.

Jason and his friends were soon gone, with Jade shouting "Bye dog breath!" as they closed the front door behind them. She had several offensive nicknames for her annoying brother.

"Right, girls. We can finally we can get around to our initiation ceremony..." Jade announced. She disappeared for a short time and returned carrying a small dog cage. In preparation for their prank, Jade had unfolded a fairly small dog cage (26" wide) that her mother used when taking their Norfolk Terrier to the vet. She had omitted the metal tray from the bottom, so it was just very narrow black metal bars on all six sides. The whole of the front of the cage acted as a door, hinged on the right-hand side. There was a catch to keep it closed, with the ability to hook a padlock onto it if needed.

Lauren looked worried and confused as Jade placed the cage onto a low, wooden coffee table that Georgia cleared and moved from in front of the bow window to the middle of the room. Dawn mimicked Lauren's expression. "Okay, the initiation dare is to climb into the cage and have one photograph taken from the front..."

"Climb in there?" Lauren interrupted. "It's tiny!"

"I've managed to climb in before," Jade reassured her, "the whole front opens."

"But," Georgia resumed, "you have to do this...butt naked!"

Lauren and Dawn both gasped (Dawn feigning shock, Lauren actually experiencing it). "Well I'm not doing THAT!" Lauren announced.

"Hear me out, Lauren," Georgia went on, "firstly we'll both do it,"' she pointed at Jade. "Then, Dawn, then you. Secondly, the photos will be taken by you, except the one of you of course, using your cellphone, so you'll have the photos, which you can delete afterwards."

"We'll put our phones in here." Jade added, and opened a drawer in the side dresser to the left of the bow window. She held out her hand for Georgia and Dawn's, and then placed all three phones in the drawer and slid it closed. "Okay?"

Lauren still looked uncertain. She didn't want to let her friend down, but really didn't want to get naked in a strange house. She was painfully shy, and didn't even like undressing in the communal changing rooms at school. Even Mike hadn't seen her undressed, but said he was happy to wait till she was ready. She doubted that many other boys would have done the same, including Corey.

"And, we'll also close the drapes and lock the front door." Jade continued, in case she was worried about Jason returning. She proceeded to do what she'd said, then switched on the bright central lights. "Sooo?" Jade asked the new girls with a friendly grin. "Shall I go first?"

Dawn giggled as she looked at Lauren and pretended to steel herself. "What do you reckon? Shall we dare?"

Lauren considered the dare for several more second before finally saying: "Okay, why not?"

"Great!" Jade shouted excitedly as she jumped up her feet and began stripping immediately, before Lauren changed her mind.

"Get you phone ready for the photo." Georgia instructed.

Lauren got ready to take a photo, and stood at the end where Jade's head would be. Very quickly, Jade was down to just her panties, which she slipped off before squeezing herself sideways into the cage. Lauren noted that Jade had a perfectly smooth pubic mound, and was glad that she'd also recently shaved hers too (at the suggestion of Dawn actually, following a candid conversation about female grooming).

The girls giggled constantly at their daring. It was a bit of a squeeze, but Jade eventually managed to fit herself fully within the cage, and Georgia closed its door. "Okay Lauren, take the photo, but make sure it's tasteful!"

Lauren did just as she was asked, and took a tasteful snap of Jade's grinning face from the front only. You could tell she was probably naked in the cage, but couldn't see any of her private parts.

Georgia opened the cage and Jade climbed out (not without some difficulty). "Me next!" announced Georgia, and began to remove her leggings while Jade made herself decent again.

After Georgia's turn, it was Dawn's go. Lauren had never seen her friend naked before, and noted that her breasts were larger than she'd expected. Once stark naked, Dawn nervously climbed into the cage and allowed the door to be closed. "Take the picture, Lauren!" she urged her friend, worried that it had been a prank on her all along instead. But Lauren took the photo and Dawn thankfully clambered out after Georgia opened the door.

"You next Lauren," Dawn said as she dressed, "there's nothing to it." she reassured her.

"I don't know," Lauren dithered, "will you all turn round while I undress?"

"We've all got the same bits." Georgia said.

"It's fine," Jade replied understandingly, "she's shy, aren't you Lauren?"

"I've always been a bit self-conscious, yes."

"Here, let me have that," Jade gently took the phone out of Lauren's sweaty hands, "and you just tell me when you're in there, okay?" Lauren nodded, and the other three girls turned their backs on her while she undressed.

Lauren carefully removed each item of clothing in turn, and placed them on the floor, ready to be thrown back on as soon as her dare was complete. She paused when she was down to her matching blue bra and panties (just sensible underwear, not the sexy, frilly type she'd noted the other girls wore), then quickly removed both items and tucked them under her folded skirt.

Standing straight again, she thought how odd it felt to be naked in a stranger's house. She was glad the front door was locked, so the boys couldn't suddenly burst in and see her undressed, but she then worried that the back door might be unlocked.

"Let's get this over with!" she thought, psyching herself up for the final step. She opened the cage door wide and knelt on the coffee table to climb inside. When the others heard her begin to climb into the cage, they shot amused looks at one another, and had to suppress sniggers.

Lauren wedged herself into the cage like a contortionist, with her knees near her armpits, forcing her breasts forward, and her arms tucked down at her sides. When she was sure she was fully in, she said "Ready!"

The three girls span around, grinning, delighted that their plan had worked. Georgia closed the door and engaged the catch as she had for Jade and Dawn, but this time she withdrew a padlock she'd been secreting in her pocket and silently slipped it through the hole in the catch. She didn't snap it closed straight away, though, knowing it would keep the door locked regardless - Lauren was trapped!

Jade positioned herself as though she was going to take the regular face-on photograph. Lauren felt VERY self-conscious being the only one naked, and wished Jade would hurry up. Meanwhile, out of Lauren's field of vision, Georgia was quietly retrieving their own cellphones from the drawer.

"How about we just show a bit of boob?" Jade grinned, and moved the phone down so that Lauren's nipples were in shot. "Maybe a treat for Mike?"

"Or George - he'd love it!" Dawn laughed.

"What? NO!" Lauren replied quickly, but she then heard the camera's click sound anyway. She consoled herself with the knowledge that it was her own phone, and could delete that photo.

Lauren expected to be released, having fulfilled her part of the dare. But Jade continued to point the phone at her as she moved to her right side. She heard another click as Jade captured a side-on view of her bare body. "Jade, stop! What are you doing?"

She lost sight of Jade as she moved behind the cage, then heard another click. "That one's definitely going to be deleted!" she thought to herself, hugely embarrassed that anyone was viewing THAT part of her, let alone photographing it! She pushed her right hip against the door to push it open. "Georgia, let me out please!" she pleaded, with a hint of panic in her voice.

There was a metallic click as Georgia closed the padlock, and then she and Dawn appeared at the front of the cage, followed by Jade, all sporting their own phones, which were pointed at her! Lauren knew she'd been tricked. Cold fear gripped her. "Oh God!" she uttered.

Shutter sounds and beeps emanated from the phones as the grinning girls began to photograph their victim from all sides. "Stop!" she ordered. "Please let me out." Being such a tight squeeze, she couldn't move any part of her body to thwart them. She was frightened by what the girls might do with the photos of her, but knew she was helpless to prevent them from showing them to whomever they wanted!

"Smile!" Jade said, as she pointed her phone directly at Lauren's face. "I'm making a porno video for Mike." Her phone beeped to indicate it was recording, and she began a complete circuit of their unfortunate victim.

"You're a porn star!" Georgia laughed as she watched Lauren's vulva appear on Jade's display. "Now THAT'S embarrassing."

"Ooh, don't forget to delete our pics from Lauren's phone, Jade." Dawn reminded her.

"Already done." Jade smiled. "Just left the ones of her on there - maybe we'll send them to all her contacts later?" While she had Lauren's phone unlocked, she also copied Mike's phone number into her own phone, figuring it might be useful later.

"Oh God. Dawn, stop them," Lauren pleaded, "I thought you was my friend?"

"Sorry, this was the only way I could get onto the squad." Dawn explained with a sneer. "And this was too much of a hoot to pass on - you're sooo gullible! Nice work shaving your pussy by the way."

Lauren tried with all her might to force open the door, but it was hopeless, and there was no wriggle room to get any leverage anyway. She tried to scream in frustration, but couldn't even do that very loudly, being curled-up as she was.

"What shall we do now?" Dawn asked the other two.

"Hmm, first, lets get some light on the subject!" and pulled the drapes fully back, bathing the room (and Lauren's full-moon backside) in bright sunshine. Distraught, Lauren let out an shriek. She knew that anyone passing by the bow window would get an eyeful of her from behind. She wasn't sure if anyone passing by the house on the sidewalk and looking in would be able to see her bare ass, but with sunlight streaming through the window onto her, she thought they might, but consoled herself that at least it was a quiet street.

"Unlock the front door as well!" Georgia suggested.

"Good idea." Jade replied, and hurried towards the hallway.

"NO!" Lauren begged, terrified that Jade's brother and his friends might come back at any moment.

While Jade unlocked the door, Georgia began sorting through Lauren's things. She put her purse into the drawer where the phones had been placed, then picked up the skirt. Lauren's sensible bra and panties fell to the floor. "Oh my God, look at these you guys!", and stepped in front of the cage so Lauren could see. "Are you ten or something?" she teased, holding one piece of underwear in each hand using her index finger and thumb. The others laughed cruelly.

"Leave my stuff alone!" Lauren shouted. But Georgia ignored her, and began rolling all of the clothes up together. She then placed the bundle underneath the coffee table, and put Lauren's sandals on top of them.

"What now?" Dawn reiterated her earlier question. They never expected their plan to work so well, so hadn't really decided what to do once they had Lauren trapped.

"I say we send Jason a photo of Lauren!" Georgia proposed, only half serious.

"NO!" Lauren protested, appalled at the thought of boys seeing her naked.

"Well, he'd be round like a shot for sure," Jade replied, "the three of them would probably come in their pants from just the photo - let alone seeing that..." she motioned to the nude girl on display on her coffee table. "But I've got a better idea..." and the three of them moved into the kitchen area to hear Jade's plan in private. Lauren could see Dawn and Georgia's excited reactions, and knew it wasn't going to be anything good from her perspective - and that she wouldn't be escaping her prison any time soon.

"LET ME OUT!" Lauren shouted as loud as she could. "I'm getting cramp, and this cage is very claustrophobic!"

"Shh, we're busy." Dawn smiled, as the giggling trio put their plan into action, each messaging furiously using their phones.

"Don't show anyone those photos... PLEASE!" Lauren pleaded, worried that they were sharing her nudes with their friends. They were indeed messaging their friends, but only to invite them to Jade's house for a bring-a-bottle party right away, and that entertainment would be laid on that the boys definitely wouldn't want to miss! Only a few said they couldn't make it, but Jade was delighted when one particular guest said they'd be there. Both Jade and Georgia invited their boyfriends, but didn't even tell them any more details.

Dawn made a point of inviting guests that Lauren hated, to make her exposure even more humiliating. She invited the Howell twins, Grace and Penny, who had made Lauren's life hell at high school. Looking through the contacts of Lauren's own phone, she found the number for an older boy called Ralph, whom she knew Lauren sometimes shared a shift with at a mini-mart where they both worked part-time. Ralph was a 'weirdo' according to Lauren. He'd made a pass at her several times, and he generally made her feel really uncomfortable. He was uncertain when Dawn phoned him out of the blue and invited him to a party, but when she told him Lauren would be there, he immediately accepted.

Before any guests arrived, Jade threw a sheet over the cage, and placed various bottles and jars around its edge to prevent guests from peeking. Lauren was filled with trepidation at whatever they'd planned, but relieved that she was at least covered-up (for the time being). "What's going on?" she demanded from beneath the sheet.

"You'll find out soon enough." Georgia answered. "Probably best for you if you stay quiet, though!"

Only minutes later the doorbell rang, and Jade hurried to open it, welcoming in three of Georgia's invitees - a couple and a single guy. On hearing the bell and others entering the house, Lauren's fear level redoubled, particularly as she could tell that one of the voices was male. "Oh God, I hope they're not going to take the sheet off while he's here!" she thought to herself. But then she realized that she was actually becoming quite turned-on by her situation, and the possibility of being seen naked by strangers! This was a complete surprise, as she'd never been an exhibitionist; quite the opposite - she'd always been very conservative, prudish even. She suppressed the feeling, however, and remained silent.

mikewozere
mikewozere
113 Followers
12