Caged Pt. 03

Story Info
Waking up in a cage as her Master brings her home.
4.3k words
4.43
47.5k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ecrosis
Ecrosis
190 Followers

Hey guys! Thank you for reading. If you don't want to read non-consent you took a wrong turn and should turn around. For those of you who are here to read comment below on if you like it or to tell me how to improve or what you would like to see. Thank you again!

***

I woke up in a cage. There was padding on the floor and the walls so I couldn't hurt myself. My only sense of light was from the bars to the cage door in front of me, but even then I was almost in complete darkness. I shivered to realize that my hands were tied behind my back. My ankles were cuffed together.

The cage was small but big enough that I could kneel but had to keep my head down. My muscles ached and I felt sore all over. I tried looking around to realize that there was a collar around my neck. 'What the fuck was I to them? To think they could just tie me up, collar me, and shove me in a cage like a pet! I guess they really could since this was my reality'

I waited for a long while only the darkness and silence keeping me company. Waiting for what seemed like hours, I needed to get out. I had to get out. My stomach growled. It made me realize how quiet it was except for the faint noise of wheels on gravel. The need to go to the bathroom started to become urgent. I looked around once more trying to find a way out without having to try to ask for help. I tried to clear my dry throat, as I yelled for help. My throat felt like sandpaper and I knew it sounded bad. I yelled, hurting my throat after each shout. 'Where am I? Where was everyone else?' I kicked my legs against the cage multiple times trying to break it open.

Becoming desperate I started letting out a raw scream while slamming my entire body against the side of the cage. The cage fell over onto its side as I gave another push. On its side, I had less room than before. I couldn't stand being in this cage any longer I felt like I had no air. I was suffocating in here my head felt clouded as I curled up on my self the best I could and started crying.

I felt the cage jerk a little as if the floor of the room I was in had moved. I heard the sound of a door shutting before blinding light filled my vision. I tried my best to stop crying. I jerked my hands to wipe away my tears forgetting they were tied behind my back. The same buyer from The Compound was in front of my cage door. He looked a little tired with his suit and his tie a little ruffled. If I wasn't afraid I would have said he looked hot.

"Is there something wrong little one?" He asked. I couldn't place his tone, it almost sounded like peeved mixed with curiosity.

I looked at him for a second taking in a deep breath before I spoke, "please get me out of this cage. I can't be in here any longer, I need to go to the bathroom."

I looked at him with pleading eyes as he considered my request. His eyes were cold and calculating as he reached towards the cage with both hands. I gave out a yelp as he started to turn it right side up with me still inside. My shoulder crashed down into the floor of the cage. I grunted trying to right myself in the too-small cage. I looked up noticing he had opened up the cage door. I slowly crawled out using my chin and pushing with my legs to help me get out.

When I was close enough he grabbed my shoulders and lifted me out the rest of the way. I immediately tensed, his hands were warm and almost soft. He set me down so I was sitting up straight. I started to look around before I could get a good look of my surroundings. There was a plain white dress over me, it was nothing more than a pillowcase with holes really. He snapped his fingers right in front of my face to get my attention. I flinched, shocked at the sudden movement.

"I am going to unlock your cuffs, can I trust you not to run?" My owner asked.

I nodded my head. Watching as to my shock he actually unclipped my cuffs. They were still on me but I could move my stiff limbs normally again. This didn't feel right, he must have something up his sleeve to trust me to be unhooked like this. I raked my brain for anything I could think of but nothing seemed to fit of why he would trust me not to run. I still knew so little of the technology of his people.

He clipped a leash to the uncomfortable collar around my neck. Gently tugging it in a silent beckon to walk towards him. I obediently walked with him. I looked behind us seeing that I had been stored in the rear of the car. Everything looked to foreign. It must have been night since the sky was dark and there were no people to be seen. It would have been impossible to see except for these tall poles casting down light on us as we walked on a cemented pathway over to a small building. My curiosity was going haywire as I tried to take in the difference in my surroundings. I hadn't realized I had stopped walking until I felt him tug on the leash again. I walked with him into the building, he wordlessly gestured to the toilet I walked over to it, then looking back at him waiting until he left.

"Are you going to go or not?" he said impatiently.

"Leave and I will," I replied, challenging him.

He crossed his arms and leaned up against the wall "you have a minute to sit down on that toilet and go before I change my mind."

I shivered. I looked at the toilet, and a pit of uncomfortable fear was stuck in my throat. I really needed to go but not with him here. I shut my eyes trying to decide on what to do. I heard him clear his throat in a wordless warning that I was running out of time. With my eyes still closed, I pulled up the white shift that I was wearing and quickly sat down on the toilet. Forcing my body to relax enough to go took almost all of my new owners' patients. I gave a sigh as I finally relieved myself.

I wiped myself off and stood up. I let the thin dress fall back down, it only went to my mid-thigh. I tried tugging it down feeling uneasy with how short it was. Having no underwear on felt uncomfortable. I was sure he had noticed the hardness of my nipples peak from the coldness of the night making little tents underneath my clothes. After quickly washing my hands we headed out again. He guided me back towards the trunk of the car. Back towards the cage. Fear crept into my chest making it hard to breathe as we neared the car. My steps slowed as I came to a complete stop a few steps away from the car.

"Wait, please. You can't put me back into that cage."

"I can, and I will." He replied to my plea.

"Please I promise I will behave, just don't put me in the cage" I begged

He looked at me for a second, the same cool calculating look shifted across his features as he decided on what to do. Tears were on the edge of my eyes threatening to come out. I looked at him, the man who bought me, the man who now owns me.

"How can I trust you to behave when you won't even get into the cage?" He asked

I looked at him shocked for a moment, I hadn't expected that question "please anything but the cage... I can't handle it," I said tears streaming down my cheeks

He took a step towards me so we were almost touching. I shut my eyes as I saw him lift his hand grimaced expecting him to hit me. To my surprise he gently caressed my face, rubbing away my tears with his thumb. I slowly looked up at him as he leaned down so his breath caressed my ear sending a tingle down my spine.

"Master. You will call me Master. Is that understood?" He whispered softly into my ear making my face feel hot.

I stood there debating what to do. I didn't like the thought of calling him Master, but I hated the thought of being put back in that cage for an unknown amount of time even more. The feeling that I could be left in there forgotten and locked away froze my heart making any choice seem better than being imprisoned.

I slowly bowed my head letting the tears fall to the ground as I said softly "Please Master, please don't put me in that cage."

"Very well Little one," he said, kissing me on the forehead.

He picked me up carrying me to the side door of the car where the driver was waiting for us. He opened the door letting us into the vehicle. It was spacious, plenty of room for a person to lay down on the floor without worry. I looked around taking in every detail. I had never been in a car before, or well a car like this. The back of packaging trucks doesn't really count. He set me down on the floor before moving in himself. The seats were nice black leather. I stood up sitting down in the seat farthest away from him.

"No. You will sit down on the ground until I decide you are well behaved enough to sit at an equal level with me." He said tightly.

I gaped at him before realizing he was serious and slowly got back down not wanting to upset him in this enclosed space.

A voice suddenly came out of nowhere. "We will be departing now sir. We will estimately arrive at our destination in 4 to 5 hours. Will you or your slave need any refreshments?"

"No, but thank you." My Master replied to the mysterious voice.

I felt a small lurch as the car started moving. I sat there not knowing what to do. I looked around the car, 'it was much more comfortable here than in that blasted cage' I thought. I sat there leaning against the car door farthest away I looked at the man who had bought me. There was a file right next to him. He was distracted by a glowing rectangle, I slowly reached for the file trying to be as sneaky as I could. He placed his rectangle down and looked at me with an expression that could kill.

My hand froze where it was right above the file. Scared I slowly shakily lowered my hand to the ground back towards me. I lowered my eyes showing him that I could be submissive. I heard him readjust in his seat and then loudly clear his throat. Slowly I looked up at him through my hair.

"Ok, Little One we are going to go over the rules of what I expect and what you have to do ok?" He said staring at me with that unwavering gaze of his.

I looked down again towards the floor of the car when he had finished speaking. I don't want to know any rules, I just wanted to be free. I heard him give off an irritated sigh but still didn't look up.

"Rule one: when I speak to you I expect you to look at me. If I ask you a question you will answer in a respectful tone.

Rule two: you will always call me master or sir when talking to me.

Rule three: you will do what I say when I say

Rule four: you do not speak unless spoken to or given permission to speak."

I stared at him for a second, he couldn't be serious. He can't expect me to follow these rules. I looked back up at him, my mouth open to complain until I saw his face. His eyes were hard leaving no room for argument. He put off this aura of authority and dominance that made me shrink in my skin

"Come here," he commanded

I hesitated for a second. I slowly crawled over to him, having no other choice in the car. I sat down right by his feet. Tears threatening to come out at how degrading this was. He stroked my hair gently. I looked up at him as he spoke again.

"Do you understand the rules?" His tone was dangerous.

I pulled back on my rebellious feelings. They would have to wait until later, now was not a smart choice to act out or defy him. Not when his dominating presence threatened to smother me out.

"Yes... Master," I said quietly.

He grunted almost in approval. I sat there as he pulled my head against his knee and stroked my hair. It was soothing and almost made me want to fall asleep, but in my head, there was a voice screaming this was wrong. He stroked my hair for a few minutes until slowly he ceased leaving his hand resting on my head. It felt like a weight holding me in place, almost like I wasn't allowed to move because of how we settled. Hesitantly I stretched, which seemed to make me tired. He moved his hand while I stretched, I crawled a few steps away until I felt like I was at a safer distance from him. Setting my head down one of the seats using it as a pillow I fell asleep.

**********************************************

I watched as she awkwardly crawled away from me, curled up leaning against the bottom of one of the leather seats of the car. I almost reached out to grab her and pull her back towards me but this was the only the first day, and it would be better to start properly training her at home.

I grabbed the file that my little one had tried to reach for earlier. Her curiosity was amusing. Her eyes lit up when she saw something new and there was almost a smile on her face when I walked her to the bathroom earlier. I would have to make sure to keep that curiosity intact while I trained her. Her fear of cages, on the other hand, was interesting and would be a good tool to use if she started to act out again. Opening the file that The Compound had handed off to me when I bought my new pet.

***Please keep documents in the case asked by authorities for identification.***

Name: Willow Ann Jones

Sex: Female (Virgin)

Weight: 107.3 lbs

Height:5'4

Eye Color: Grey

Location found: Golden Forest

From: Korrel

Chip Location: Mid Spine

*Observations from handlers*

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Cages, Authority, oatmeal.

Extra notes: This slave is not suggested for first time trainers. Extremely unsubmissive. She was captured and escaped by stabbing multiple handlers. When first brought in the slave was malnourished, and had cuts and bruises all over her body. The slave showed small signs of being masochistic. Caution is advised when handling slave, as she is known to bite, stab, claw, and attack anyone in attempts of resistance or escape.

I knew adjusting to this new life would be hard for my new toy, but I was an experienced master who knew how to break a toy or two to make them do exactly what I say no matter how strong-willed. It had been a long while since I owned a slave myself though and when I looked at my new captive a warm feeling came to my heart and I knew I was going to have fun keeping this one. I loved how the collar I had bought her fitted her so nicely with the dark brown complementing her white skin with her blonde hair.

I looked back at the file. Her tracking chip was in her spine; they always do that at the compound so runaway slaves aren't an issue anymore. Luckily our medical technology was advanced enough to be able to do the surgery without leaving any marks. Now to think about the serious matter. Where she was from. Korrel. A small village that had little technology and wasn't worth anything except for the government owning it as a slave town. The town was a breeding town for future slaves. None were trained except to obey basic commands. This is a recently captured town so many aren't well trained. Being a slave trainer myself I had visited once to see how they raised and taught them. If a slave disobeyed they were immediately sent to a cage and stayed there with minimal food and water until they showed obedience. This explained why she hated cages so much I would imagine she would never want to even look at another one again.

There must have been some other secrets that the village was hiding but right now I didn't want to think about that. This trip had tired me out. If it wasn't for the owner of the compound, Olivia, calling me and assuring she had just the slave I was looking for I wouldn't have come. Olivia and I had been friends for many years, we had trained many slaves together and after several years it looks like we both finally found one that we like. She had this cute brunette that had also escaped from Korrel. Korrel had this deal that they would sell their women to other cities and towns but if their slaves got free they were free to be taken by other slavers.

You could always tell because only slaves from Korrel had grey eyes. They said that their eyes turned gray from being broken down in the cages for so long the wardens at Korrel assured that it was because of how docile they were. I knew that the docile grey could be misleading for some but in my new slaves eyes that grey seemed like a storm. They assured that the women were never beaten and kept in cages for their own safety and well being. It was incredibly hard to escape from Korrel. I looked at my new sleeping little doll. It should be fun getting this information out of her.

*************************************

I woke up to a loud noise coming from outside the vehicle. It was a blaring of some type of horn. I quickly looked around trying to make sense of the noise around me. The bustling of people and a city could be heard. So many new noises filled my ears. I looked towards where it was coming from and saw that the window had disappeared from where it was above the door.

I looked at the door in awe, there were so many people outside. I saw Master smirking at me through the corner of my eye. A plan popped in my head and I immediately felt anxious, a tightness spread across my chest making it hard to breathe. I took a deep breath and calmed down a bit. I felt the car slow a bit and immediately enacted my plan. Well, it wasn't really a plan. I stood up a little bit and leaped towards the open window that was away from my new owner.

I climbed up the door and as soon as my feet hit the hard surface of the road I started running as fast as I could. Which sadly wasn't as fast since my time in the compound was so inactive. I didn't look back as I completed my full-on sprint to freedom. An agonizing pain suddenly filled my body making me scream and fall to my knees. I curled up in the fetal position crying begging for the pain to stop.

People gathered around me some laughing, some pointed their rectangles at me, others pointed at me talking to a person at their side like I was an example of what not to do. The pain came to a stop and I saw my Master kneel down and pick me up. I was shaking with fear and intense pain. Master held me there for a second wiping away my tears. I tried to look away from him and saw the crowd that had gathered. I gasped when I saw many of them wore collars or no clothes at all. Some walked on their knees beside their owners, some were trusted to walk beside them or behind them. Apparently owning a person wasn't anything new in this city. It appeared that it was the norm for everyone to have at least one slave.

I turned my head away into my owner's chest, not wanting to see what other people were subjected to do against their will. He walked towards the car, I trembled as a small worry that he would put me back in the cage again popped into my head. We got close to the car and the driver opened up the door. Master dropped me in the car making my hip slam against the floor. I let out a small yelp at the pain. I looked up at him with fear in my eyes, he was furious that I had tried to run away. Quickly I crawled into the car wincing at my sore body. I sat on the floor as far away from him as I could. I placed my knees to my chest and started rocking a bit, in trepidation for my punishment.

He let out a heavy sigh and stared at me for a second. "I thought you said you would behave if I didn't put you in the cage." He said coldly.

"I-I'm sorry I just-"

He cut me off with a raise of his hand. "I don't want to hear your apologies, that will come after your punishment

The car started moving and a shiver went down my spine as ideas filled my head of what he would do to me. My head went through a whirlwind of what he could do to me. Would he wait until we got to his house to do it or would he do it in the car?

"Come here. Bend over my knee."

I looked at him slowly shaking my head. I took in a shaky breath, I looked at him seeing his gaze. It promised pain but I knew more pain would come if I hesitated any longer. I willed my legs and arms to move. It was slow but I finally convinced my body that this will be better than trying to fight him in the car. His lap was warm as I laid across it.

Ecrosis
Ecrosis
190 Followers
12