Caged Sissy's Release

Story Info
A sissy slut has been caged by Mistress.
1.1k words
4.2
31.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect" I say, as I enter the room. "Good girl".

You're kneeling in front of me, just as I had instructed you to; eyes to the ground, hands on your thighs, collared. You're such a pretty sight. The little black dress you're wearing is tight, making your fake tits look so big and full.

I walk forwards towards you, bending down, cupping your chin, tilting your head back so that you look into my eyes. As your eyes travel up to meet mine, you catch sight of my breasts. As I'm bent over, they're practically popping out of my dress, and I hear your intake of breath. But you make eye contact with me, and I can see the submission, that desire to please me, that look that says "I'm yours". I plant a soft kiss on your lips, very gentle. Then I whisper in your ear.

"You look like such a fucking whore."

I kiss you again, deeper this time, and I feel your desperation. When I pull back, my lipstick is smudged all over that pretty face. I laugh, and I brush my thumb across your lips, slowly, erotically, smudging it some more. When I stand back up, your drop your gaze again. Good. You're being nice and compliant thus far. That's how I like you.

"Do you think you've been a good girl lately?" I ask. I pace a little. And I prepare what I need for our session, locating various toys from our drawer. You don't look up, but you answer me

"I've been trying, Miss"

"Stand up" I order. "Pull your dress up and your tights down."

You do as I tell you, showing me your cock. Before I go to inspect properly, I have you lie back on the bed, legs spread for me. You see my little smirk as I look at it. I wonder if you resent me for keeping it locked up for so long? A week is a long time...

"Pathetic" I say. "Look at it. What am I meant to do with that?" I can see the humiliation on your face.

"Poor little penis" I say, putting on a mocking tone. "Has it been hard for you?" I ask, cupping your face with one hand.

"Yes, miss" You reply, slightly breathless.

"Oh dear" I say, still mockingly.

I get up, and fetch the key from the bedside table. Holding it in front of you.

"I think you've been a good girl" I tell you "And you know I always keep my word". I unlock you, and you groan in relief. I make a soft shushing sound, and gently stroke your hair, but my mocking tone returns.

"There. Isn't that better?"

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss"

"Good girl. You know, I think it needs a kiss better."

I very softly kiss the tip. and you cry out. It must be super sensitive. I take full advantage, and push it deeper into my mouth, causing you to writhe and moan even louder. I swirl my tongue around the tip, going really slowly, enjoying every groan I hear from you. When I decide you've had enough, I tell you to get up and bend over. You don't watch what I'm doing, but you feel the cold lube on my fingers as they enter your tight little hole. This causes more groaning, and my fingers slide in and out.

"I have a little present for you, my little sissy slut" I say, as I lube up the plug. I think you know what's coming. I insert it, and then I switch on it. Your reaction is brilliant. The shock of the vibrations makes you gasp and tense.

"Now. Don't you fucking dare cum without my permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss" you reply.

I then move to come to lie in front of you, spreading my legs. You don't need told what to do. You crawl forward, and your kisses start to trail up my thighs, reaching that perfect spot. You're good with your tongue. You grunt in pleasure as I thrust my dripping pussy into your face, and as the plug continues to vibrate. I can feel my orgasm building, but I don't want to cum this way tonight. I roughly shove you over, in an aggressive manner, putting you on your back. I wonder if your cock will be too sensitive. I wonder if you can handle it. I decide to find out, and slowly, lower myself onto you. You whimper and your hands grasp my thighs, and I sit still for a moment, giving you a second to adjust. But I don't give you long. I start to move, slowly, enjoying watching your pretty face as each thrust causes you waves of sensation. I give you a little slap.

"Look at me, you fucking sissy!" I say, making you open your eyes. "Go on. Take it for me" I say, my own moans starting to build too. I place a hand round your throat as I pick up speed, moving more, thrusting, grinding, circling my hips. You start to beg.

"Please, Miss" you gasp. You're begging me to let you cum. But I'm not ready yet, so neither are you. You continue your pathetic little whimpers, and each time, I give you a slap.

Finally, I feel your body tense, and with one last groan, I feel your cock pulsate. You've cum. And you've cum early. I expected this. That poor cock has been locked up for a week. But I'm disappointed. I told you not to cum without permission. I see the look on your face, one of shame. I shake my head at you, and don't say anything. I climb off you, and spread my legs. Again, you know just what to do. With your tongue, you clean up all the cum that's inside me, and leaked down my thighs. When your done, I switch off your plug, but I don't remove it. I position a chair in the centre of the room, and have you sit on it. From the drawer, I fetch some bondage tape and secure your legs and arms to the chair. Not a word is said this whole time. Once I'm satisfied, I also fetch my dildo, and I lie back on the back. You watch me fuck myself, knowing better than to look away. You watch me, enjoying every second, rubbing, thrusting, moaning, until my orgasm comes, crashing over me. Breathless, I undo your tape, and pull you into my arms. We lie on the bed together, cuddling, relaxing, happy and sated. I smile to myself. I bet you are so relieved right now.