Caitlyn's Auto Service Experience

Story Info
Cate's Honda needs servicing, as does she.
4.6k words
3.74
39.2k
18
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn's Honda had maxed out of its extended warranty and according to the Honda website it needed to have some major servicing done around 105k miles. This included replacing the timing belt, belt tensioner and water pump. Pat, Caste's husband, had suggested some other services to be performed while it was in the shop.

Caitlyn "Honey, would you come with me to get the car in for what you think should get done, please."

Pat didn't have a driver's license because of medical reasons. He did manage the maintenance on Caitlyn's car. He had always managed that as well as house maintenance such as roof repair or replacement, service on the HVAC system and hot water heater. He cut the grass, trimmed shrubs, shoveled snow and did all of the cleaning. Even when he was able to teach he'd come home and do most of the housework because Caitlyn really hated all that. Well hate might be a bit strong a word, she detested doing laundry, vacuuming, dusting; she didn't mind cooking though. So when medical issues forced him to stay home the only thing he lost was the stress of his job.

Pat had also replaced both toilets in this house as well as 2 of the 3 in the previous house. He had done a bunch of woodworking projects for her as well as both the kids in their houses or apartments.

So after talking to Caitlyn about her schedule they decided the Honda would go in on a Wednesday morning, and get picked up on Thursday morning. Service had said they could have it done within the day but Cate was working Wednesday night so she'd rent a car for the day.

They went to the Honda dealer and found a long line of vehicles for service. A few people sat in their cars waiting for someone to attend to them. Pat and then Cate got out of the car and walked toward the service office. Cate locked the car as they walked away.

A handsome guy in his late 30s maybe early 40s said, "Hi, head into the office and take the desk on the right. I'll be right with you." He was lean and had dark eyes and hair. His smile was cordial and his voice a pleasant baritone. Caitlyn liked what she saw and heard.

Cate "Okay, thank you." They went in and Cate sat in front of the desk with Pat standing to the side of her chair. He came in a couple minutes later, sat and smiled directly at Cate, "Okay how can I help you?"

"I have an appointment for my car, Kramer, Caitlyn Kramer."

"Ah yes, here you are. I'm Brian by the way." He started reading the list of things to be done and Cate looked up at Pat who nodded his head and as the guy said a few things Pat agreed or asked a question.

Brian reviewed the contact info with the home phone number, address and then asked, "Is there an alternate phone number on the chance that the house line isn't answered and we need an acceptance or declination on some work?"

Cate didn't hesitate, "My cell is..." and she looked at Pat who rattled off her number because Cate didn't know it.

Once Pat said okay to everything Cate signed the form and then asked, "I'm renting a car for the day could you direct us to the rental office?"

"Certainly, I'll walk you over there."

"That's not necessary if you'll just give us some quick directions."

Pat watched Cate stand and Brian looked her over, again because he had scanned her as he had approached them earlier and then he stood and followed Cate out the door with Pat trailing them.

After going out the man-door Brian pointed to their left and said, "Down a flight of steps and then turn right. That's the building but you need to go to the front and in the second door for the rental office. I'll see you tomorrow when your car is finished. Have a good day." He had been looking directly at Cate the whole time.

Cate and Pat walked to the rental office and waited for the woman to process the rental form then go over everything with them. Cate had questions since it was a hybrid and she had never driven one before. It had some interesting features such as a twist knob for the transmission and the push button start/stop of a 2017. It being a Ford it also had the 5-button, 10-digit access panel in the door frame.

When they got home Caitlyn said, "The service guy seemed nice. He explained everything so clearly."

"Yeah and he really liked you since I saw him scoping you out on the way in and then at the desk."

"Oh, you're imagining things. He isn't interested in me. I'm probably his mother's age."

"Well, I guess he likes older women then."

"Don't be silly. With his looks he could definitely get women younger than himself I'm sure of that."

"Oh so you were looking him over as well?" Pat had that wide smile when he was teasing her and she played along with it.

"Well, he was walking toward me and I couldn't help but notice..."

"I'm sure he could say the same thing."

"Don't be silly honey." Cate changed and went to work. She came home at the usual time and then went to bed. Pat spent a bit of time on the computer and watched the 11 o'clock news then went to sleep.

Cate and Pat were up again at 4 and Cate went into the store for 5:30. Pat called Brian at 7:45 and left a message. Brian called back at 8:10 saying the car wouldn't be ready until 10:30. Pat told him Cate would probably pick it up around 1 in that case and could he arrange with the rental that we not get charged for a second day. He said he'd take care of that.

Pat called Caitlyn at the store and told her the situation. Her response did not get a pleasant reception from Pat. "Pat, call back and tell Brian I'll be there for 10:30. I want to make sure I have it and not get charged for a second day."

"If that's what you want then you call Brian back" in a testy rather loud voice. Then Pat disconnected. He called back a couple minutes later and she asked,"Did you call Brian?"

"No, I called to give you the phone number so you can call."

In an exasperated voice, "I need to get a piece of paper, wait."

He waited and then she said, "Give me the number, I don't know why you can't call." Pat ignored her comment and recited the number for her then disconnected again without waiting for any response from her.

Caitlyn called Brian and then called Pat that she was on her way home to wait the hour to go pick up her car. She came into the kitchen and said she was going to make tea and then text their daughter to see if she was home and if Janet had time to talk. The house line rang a couple minutes later.

"Cate, I've headache and I'm taking 4 and then a nap. I'll set the timer for the car pickup time. Tell J I said hi." Pat took 4 ibuprofen and went to a bedroom and went to sleep.

Cate and Janet talked for the better part of the hour until the microwave timer beeped; it was 10:07 and Caitlyn needed to get the car. Cate left and went to the dealership and got the car and returned to nap for an hour and a half before getting up to eat lunch and go to work.

WHAT PAT DIDN'T KNOW FOLLOWS.

When Caitlyn got to the dealership she saw Brian. He was apologetic for the mix-up and said he'd return the rental and make sure there weren't any additional charges. They went into the office and Cate put the bill on the MasterCard.

Brian handed her the receipt and the spare key and walked her to her car. While they were walking Brian said he had the car washed as an apology for the mix-up. When they got to the car he opened the door for her. She turned to say thank you and Brian had a business card in his hand.

"Cate, I wrote my cell on the back of this card. I'd like to buy you a drink in apology for this little snafu. If you'll call and let me know when that would happen that would be really nice."

"Brian, that isn't necessary, but thank you. I'm sure you have more attractive women you could buy a drink for."

"Cate, I find you very attractive and if you report this conversation I will lose my job. This is strictly against company policy."

"I wouldn't report you Brian" as she looked away from his piercing eyes, down at her feet. She saw a bulge growing in his pants and she couldn't stifle the gasp when she saw the size of the mound in front of her. Cate put the card in her bag and said, "I'm not promising I'll call you but I will think about it."

"I couldn't ask any more than that. Thank you for being understanding. Have a good day."

"You too Brian, bye." She sat in the driver's seat and Brian closed the door with a smile. Cate glanced out the side window and couldn't miss the bulge not two feet from her face! Her pussy was warm and wet.

Pat has been having some health issues and it's been several weeks, almost 4 months, since the last time they had any type of sexual contact. And that hadn't been extremely satisfying for Cate or Pat, for that matter. She hadn't had an orgasm, Pat hadn't climaxed either.

It was one source of tension between them although it was bothering Cate more than Pat. He really wasn't feeling well. His doctor couldn't pin down the source of the constant dull pain within his lower abdomen. He had gone through a colonoscopy and then an EGD. A moderate hiatal hernia was discovered but his doctor told him they wouldn't touch that until 'he felt like he was dying' because of all the potential complications to treat the condition. His doctor had said his close friend had gone on for corrective surgery which was successful but then his intestines had been nicked which led to internal bleeding and then after correcting that an infection set in. The guy had spent time in ICU and then a couple weeks recovering from all of it. And he wasn't feeling well for another couple months after he got home.

So Brian's drink invitation began to weigh on Cate's mind. She thought about that massive bulge that had grown in the front of his not-very-tight khakis while he talked to her. And she diddled herself several nights for the next two weeks. She even set her alarm five minutes early to relieve the tension almost every morning. She was becoming obsessed with the thought of that bulge and Brian's drink invite.

On the second Wednesday after she had met Brian she called while she was at work on her 'dinner' break. They talked for several minutes and Brian asked when she might be free to meet him at the local Applebee's for a drink.

She asked if he had plans Friday after work and he said he didn't. So they set the time for 4:45. Cate could leave anytime after 3:30 but Brian worked to 4:30. Applebee's was only 10 minutes from the dealership. So they'd meet in 2 days and chat over a drink.

Caitlyn was excited at the prospect of the upcoming drink date. She hadn't thought about it as a date until she got home Wednesday night and lay in bed playing with her very sensitive and erect clit. She had a strong orgasm within the first couple minutes of touching herself. She fell asleep contented.

She woke to the alarm and that feeling of excitement again Thursday morning. It didn't take long for the same response to thoughts of Brian. Her day went by and she came home and told Pat she was expecting a visit from the regional manager on Saturday and that she might work extra hours tomorrow to get the store ready. He said he understood her nervousness about the visit. The most recent district manager, her immediate supervisor had terminated 3 store managers within the first 2 ½ months he took over from the previous district manager.

Cate ate a quiet dinner with Pat and then showered. It was usually her habit to shower in the morning but it wasn't that unusual for her to shower at night either. She relieved herself Thursday night and then again Friday morning. While Pat was in the kitchen getting her 'lunch' together Cate picked out a nice top, scoop neck but not real low cut. However it would accentuate every curve of her chest. It was teal and went well with her work pants. She pulled on the new, still never worn 36C front-close bra Pat had bought for her almost a year ago. She'd never worn it since he gave it to her and that thought made her feel a bit guilty for about 5 seconds. She loves Pat but he wasn't able to fulfill the needs she still felt and it was putting him into a testy mood more and more often. And that just pushed her a bit further away over the last few months. She was really torn between the lust for Brian and the love for Pat.

Cate carefully rolled the top so it wouldn't wrinkle and brought it to her bag of paperwork for the store. Pat didn't even turn around when she entered the kitchen and put the top in the bottom of the bag. He didn't say a word to her. "Pat what would you want for breakfast?"

"I'm not that hungry Cate. What can I get for you?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Eh, you know. I woke up with a headache and I don't feel like eating."

"Could I get a waffle please?"

"Sure thing." Cate watched Pat get a waffle out of the freezer and put it in the toaster-oven. He brought over silverware and the syrup for her.

"Pat, I love you honey."

"I love you too sweetie. I'm going to take some Tylenol and go back to bed after I get your stuff ready okay?"

"Sure, not a problem. How about I make my own?"

"No Cate, I want to do this for you. You do so much for me, it's the least I can do. I wish I could do more but...."

"I know Pat, I know. Please go take the pills and go sleep it away." Cate was thinking that he's having more and more of these headaches and they haven't found anything with the CAT scan or an MRI. There aren't any tumors but something isn't right with him. She watched him take the four pills with some water and the toaster-oven binged her waffle was done. Pat turned but Cate snagged his wrist and whispered, "Go sleep honey, please. I hate to see you hurting like this. Go to bed. I'll be fine, I love you."

Pat mumbled "Love you too" and Cate knew it was a bad one and she felt sorry for Pat. He had been so vibrant 18 months ago and now some days he can barely get out of bed and make his coffee.

Cate got her waffle and moved the silver and syrup to the counter and ate that while she organized her snacks, water bottles and sandwich for the day. She made a whole sandwich instead of a half so she could have a bite on the way to Applebee's after leaving the store at 4:15. She finished eating and packing, hit the main bathroom to avoid bothering Pat. He wasn't sleeping in the master bedroom but if she flushed the toilet he'd hear it if he was awake. The headboard of the bed rested against the common wall of the master bath and the 'computer room' which meant the desktop was in three as well as a double bed.

She pottied and brushed her teeth in the main bathroom then did her make-up in the master since there wasn't any noise generated in that process. Before she left for the store she wrote a note reminding Pat she'd be working late and put 'PILUC' at the end. The little abbreviation they had used forever, Pat used 'CILUP' for her, on their notes to each other. She headed into work and Pat only crossed her mind a few times because it was another busy day at the store. She checked the transaction count at 3:38 and it was at 341 which was a bit on the high side for that point in the day, usually registering between 260 and 280.

She hadn't thought about Brian until then, as she realized that her pussy was a bit warm when he did come to mind. She could also feel her nipples getting a bit hard with the thought of his bulging pants. She shook her head and started on the tasks to get her ready to leave in a half-hour. She walked the store with her assistant and pointed out a couple small projects to get finished and mentioned that end caps needed to be straightened up and then recovery should start by 4:30.

Fran took notes in a little pad Cate had bought for her to keep everything organized. Fran had used the excuse 'I forgot about that' one time too many for Cate's liking so the notepad came out.

Cate left the store at 4:21 and headed to Applebee's to meet Brian. She got there first and asked the hostess for a booth in the bar area saying she expected a friend to show up shortly. Cate ordered water and a Kahlua and cream aka 'brown cow.' Cate had never heard it called that until she and Pat had gone to a bar at a Crowne Plaza in Canada and sat at the bar for a drink before going to bed for the night. That had been almost four years ago. She thought about that, it was shortly after their granddaughter had been born in the beginning of October, she couldn't remember what the date was though.

Brian came walking over to the booth, leaned down and gave Cate a kiss on the cheek. That move surprised Cate some as it was more a display of affection she hadn't expected. She wasn't sure she liked that so soon in their 'friendship'.

Brian ordered a beer and then started talking about the day, the weather and how her car was running. It was small talk to break the tension she was feeling because Brian had noticed the reaction to the kiss.

They talked for an hour or so and Cate nursed her drink as Brian finished a second beer. Cate thought about Pat not drinking any more because it didn't make him feel anything but lousy now.

Brian asked her a question and she said, "Excuse me, I had a random thought there for a moment."

"I noticed your eyes drift away a bit, did you want dinner here or would you like to come to my place for something to eat?"

Cate smiled and quietly asked, "What did you have in mind for dinner at your place?"

Staring into her eyes Brian smiled, "Well I've got protein, a lot of meat you can have."

"And what will you have to eat?"

"I'm interested in a juice diet that I've been thinking about trying."

"Really, what kind of juice would that be?"

"Well, it's all natural, warm and freshly delivered upon request."

"Well, that sounds really good. Shall we head to your place then?" Brian paid the bill and Cate followed Brian to an apartment complex. She saw him park and she found an empty nearby spot and parked there.

Brian walked over and opened her door as she started to push it open. When Cate hit the pavement Brian closed the door, took her in his arms and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. She moaned as he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Cate felt Brian's cock getting hard as it pressed against her stomach. Her pussy was reacting with heat and juice. She felt herself getting hot and her nipples were so hard....they were actually hurting a bit. She moaned and pulled back, "We need to go inside now Brian."

Brian led her to his apartment and unlocked the door and held it for her. She stepped inside and as soon as he closed the door she was kissing him again. She felt his hardness, it hadn't gotten at all soft and she was dripping, no she was flowing into her panties.

She was unbuckling his belt without breaking the kiss. She had the button undone and the zipper down. Brian was running his hands up and down her body, sometimes caressing her breasts. Cate had pulled his pants down over his butt and worked the waistband of his boxers down to free his manhood. She broke the kiss and started moving down to his cock, to her knees.

Brian in a rather breathy voice said "Cate this is so....exciting. I've been dreaming about this since I met you." Cate stopped moving downward.

"What, what did you say Brian?"

"I said I've been dreaming about this since I met you. This is so exciting to have you here."

Cate stood up, stepped back from him. She looked down at his crotch then up into his eyes. "Why did you say that?"

"What do you mean, why did I say what?"

"That you've been dreaming about this since you met me. Why did you say that?"

"Because it's true. I've been thinking about you since we met. I was hoping you'd call me."

Cate looked at him again, straightened her clothes and moved toward the door. Brian looked puzzled, "What are you doing? I thought we were going to have some fun."

"Yeah well, we would have if you hadn't said those exact words. I have to leave. I can't do this. I love Pat and this is a mistake. He may be sick and I might be horny as hell but I can't do this now."

12