Calamity's First Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked over I realized that all fucking had stopped. "Caesar wanted you to have this dildo," I whispered

"Are you little bow peep," the blindfolded girl asked.

"Yes, how did you know."

"The new girl is always little bow peep. I am surprised he picked you. Anyway hand me the dildo and tell the other girls that the governor is in town."

I did as I was told and with that the girls began to slowly dance around the dick May poll. The water stopped and what was revealed were foot and hand holds interlaced into the shaft of the great penis. It was a round climbing wall.

"Little bow peep, turn around and ask Caesar for a towel," the flower instructed. "Dry off the dick so we don't slip."

Again I did as I was told and Caesar tossed a towel at me. Ok, I am getting this, I thought, and very seductively dried the dick off in preparation for the girls climb. I jerked the dick shaft off drying it and heard several shouts of encouragement from the crowd.

I made sure that the several foot and hand holds were dry. The flower girl instructed me to remove their shoes. Then she put the dildo in her mouth I kneeled down removed their high heels, licked their feet, sucked their toes, and faded back into the darkness to watch

The music picked up again as the girls climbed grinding moaning and undulating their way to the top. They swayed and then shook simultaneous in fake orgasms. The bees stopped before reaching the summit allowing the flower girl to reach the top. She did the splits like a gymnast on top of a pommel horse. Each bees held an ankle for balance. When she reached that point the water began again flowing into her vagina and she feigned a spectacular climax.

The crowd applauded and hooted their approval. Three men dressed like mid-evil executioners came forward and unlinked the chains and removed the blindfolds. The girls dove into their arms and then were carried over and presented to Caesar.

Cast and guests gathered around Caesar for a better view. The flower girl laid down in front of Caesar, pussy to face, and propped her back up with several pillows. She took the dildo out of her mouth, licked and coated it with saliva. She clinched her teeth several times in an effort to make first penetration. Her outer lips surrendered. The bees held up each leg in the air so that Caesar had a perfect view.

A glistening syrup encircled her opening. She flung her head back as the bees lovingly messaged her clit and nursed at her breasts. Aside from her pleasure breathing, you could have heard a pin drop.

Occasionally, she would stop and rest for moment and all was completely quiet. The bees would continue to gently message and lick her.

The flower girl worked and worked building up the length of her stokes. She held Caesar's eyes with a snarling ferocious look and continued harder and harder. Caesar lifted up her bottom with one hand and placed a gold bowl under her.

She cried and continued on building up more sexual frenzy and taking more if it. She shuttered uncontrollably. Her arm and hand held motionless while her pelvis drove her into a twisting explosion. The bees lovingly cradled her as if preventing an injury in the final moments of her orgasm.

She cooled down; moaning slower and slower; hissing and clinching her teeth at the dildo. Streams of fluid oozed from inside of her . Her pussy unwillingly surrendered the dildo and she squirted and dripped into the bowl. She gave one last exhausted cry.

The bees drank her lecture.

The crowd burst into wild applause.

The spot light went out and a soft ambient light returned to the floor. One of the bees dumped the dildo back on my tray and I carried it back into the kitchen.

I went to work the pool area. I was not watching where I was going and stumbled over something and tumbled head first into the pool. I felt a second little body go in with me; the fucking gnome. He had tried to bite my ass while I was bent over serving drinks. We were both suddenly gasping for our breaths in the deep end of the pool.

The increased weight of water soaked costume pulled me down. I worked the blouse portion off my shoulders exposing my breasts. The gnome started pulling at it as well not to help it appeared but for his own enjoyment. I was drowning and the little bastard was trying to get me naked. He "accidently" planted his little mouth on one of my exposed nipples and gave me a hard suck.

I pulled the costume down to my waist and we both sank to the bottom. I pushed off and we both made it back up gasping for air. His little face came up between my floating tits and he leered up at me. I kicked at him. Nasty little fucker.

When I kicked the motion caused me to tumble over backwards head first and back down to the bottom of the pool.

I was flailing in panic afraid I was about to drown. I then felt a big arm wrap around my waist and pull me back to the surface. He helped me back to the edge and pushed me up.

It was Jim. He had stripped down to his underwear and jumped in to save me.

I hugged his big hairy barrel chest and cried from embarrassment. Several guests gathered around. I was offered towels and whisked to a back room where I would make less of a scene. Trish and Jim brought me my street clothes and a driver took me back to their beach front house instead of the hotel.

I showered, fell into the guest room bed and cried myself to sleep. I had been kicked out of an orgy. How ridiculous could I be.

I awoke sandwiched between Trish and Jim. We three laid nude under a thin silk sheet Trish was spooning me and messaging my breasts. Jim faced away from me his body rising and falling as he soundly slept. It was as if we three always shared a bed and awoke this way every morning. I wondered how we would end up in a three-way and this was just as good a way as any.

Trish cuddled in closer and whispered, "Good morning sleepy head."

Actually a little shamed to turn and look at her I spoke quietly "Trish I am so sorry about last night I made such a fool of myself but that little midget asshole is to blame for everything he was always under foot and when....."

"Shhh...baby I know...I know, private school girl told us everything."

Jim slowly awoke and turned his massive body around to face us. the bed shifted under his weight and I thought he would bury me under his chest hair.

"Good morning ladies," came the gentle response from the contented alpha bear. He was surprising soft spoken. Trish and Jim were wonderful and I as I apologized again to Jim for what had happened he pulled in close and kissed me on my forehead. I responded by snuggling in closer to him and Trish also pressed in to me. Jim was now able wrap his big arm around both of his women and I actually felt contented and safe. We cuddled and snuggled like this for several minutes

I then turned and laid on my stomach facing Trish still trying to explain last evenings events and my displeasure at the gnome.

"He kept biting at my ass all evening , the little shit. It hurt."

Trish laughed and playfully pulled the sheet back revealing all three of us and jumped at my ass for an examination.

She talked baby talk. "Ohh baby did the bad little man bite your sweet young ass?"

She then cupped my ass cheeks and kissed and licked it several times. Ohh my ass fetish.

I looked back at her and gasped. She continued loving my butt and I looked up at Jim astonished with my mouth wide open.

He misunderstood and gently placed his growing cock in my mouth. But, I took it, without complaint I cupped his balls with both hands and moaned as I took it in.

"Hmm Jim it is so big, I told Trish it is so big," a said to him softly. I kissed the tip and pulled it softly

We arranged ourselves so that I Jim was on his back I was between his legs on my stomach sucking his cock and balls and Trish was below me licking out my ass and pussy. We held this position for several minutes until Jim's cock was standing so tall it began to unnerve me.

I looked back at Trish and said "Ohh shiiit... I am going to need some help with this."

She crawled up kissing and licking me all the way and tonguing me when she reached my mouth. We moved his cock in between our mouths. We divided his dick and in half and kissed it licked up and down his shaft. We passed it back and forth and then shared it together. I would take his dick head in my mouth stroke it. Trish would d kiss and lick my face while I was sucking her husband. I would offer it back and she would take more of him and stroke him deeper and harder and I would return her kisses.

She worked him up pretty hard but knew also when to bring him down. She moved upwards to his stomach and chest. I instinctively followed her until we both were offering Jim our boobs. I moaned my approval as my nipples stiffened.

Trish and I continued to kiss each other as Jim lay beneath us enjoying his breast fest. He squeezed and sucked contentedly while Trish reached back continuing to give him a hand job.

Whenever he focused his attention on my tits, Trish would talk dirty to him. "Suck those big young tits. You like them don't you? There good aren't they? Suck' um suck'um." I cupped and pushed my tits into his face as if saying please take and enjoy more of me.

Trish returned her mouth to his cock. He then gave my boobs his full attention. I could have let him play with me like that for hours but I decided the next move would be all mine.

I remembered spying on them how Trish offered Jim her backend and I knew that must have been one of their favorite positions. I pulled my boob out of his mouth and it was as if I were looking down at a sad little boy.

I bent down and reassuring whispered, "Shh... I have riddle Jim, What goes with young tits? A sweet young pussy." I then whirled around facing Trish and plopped my pussy on Jim's face. He grabbed my ass cheeks and dove right in. Trish and I renewed our cock worship while Jim slurped my cunt.

After several minutes Trish worked us into a triangle with Jim as the base. She slowly guided him in twisting her face into a wicked smile and telling me how big and good it was.

"Are you ready for this my sweet young bitch? Let me show you how to take this fucking thing. It so fucking good, so fucking good. " And she slowly started to ride him. The three of us built up a shared rhythm as she bucked and bucked. I lifted up and down and Jim responded with the same motion sticking his tongue into my snatch.

Trish grabbed my arm for balance, fingered her clit and came loudly. She bounced for several seconds on Jim so hard I thought she would snap his dick. He fought back while his tongue was still working me. He gave her a ride like a bull. She finally lifted off of him and dove into my arms gasping for breath.

We kissed and I licked her face several times. Jim twisted around under us both until he was free. He lifted me up and turned me around so that I was on all fours in a position to be entered doggie

"Ohh no Jim you're too big I can't take you this way."

"He looked at me like a carnivore ready to eat its prey. I was about to cry." He breathed with a slight look of anger bent his face down to my ass and drove his tongue deep into my asshole. I screeched and grabbed the headboard holding on as his tongue twisted and circled.

Trish climbed under us licking my clit and pussy while Jim worked my ass. I looked back as Trish had again guided his massive cock into her so that he could pump away at her while rimming me out.

He worked us both like a machine and Trish had to stop eating me because his dick was so good to her. She climbed her way back up under me until were face to face again.

Jim stopped licking my asshole and I felt his huge dick right below my pussy plowing into and out of Trish. He had cupped her ass so that our pussies were almost mashed together. He was pumping her while looking at my ass and back imagining he was fucking me. It was as if Trish was sacrificing herself to protect me from his overwhelming power

My body took over begging for what my mind to could not accept. I started to cum and my enticing convulsions were more than Jim could stand. He would not be denied. He stopped fucking Trish. I turned back to look at him as his monster cock entered.

I collapsed on top of Trish " Ohh gawd he's in me.. he's in me." She wrapped and then locked me in her arms.

Jim worked me slowly, just his dick head in and then just out and then down to Trish and then back to me. He gave me a little and then gave her more. Then me and then her. He knew how much I could take and when I ready for it. He built up his rhythm and his speed, fucking us both like a pile driver. Trish and I held on to each other and let him attack us both. Trish would whimper helplessly when he took it out of her and I would do the same as he took it out of me.

He pounded us both for several minutes until I starting coming again, He then turned his attention to Trish who had been holding back so that she and I would come at the same time

I then felt him releasing his ejaculate deep into her so that all three of us were in orgasm at the same time. They had coordinated their orgasms waiting for me, so that we all three would finish together.

We three fell into a sweaty embrace.

Masters, I was the apprentice to sex masters.

I went back to college but not to a normal life by any means.

12