Caleb 11 - Opening the Back Door

Story Info
... and Leaving
  • January 2023 monthly contest
9.7k words
4.8
21.6k
17

Part 12 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,527 Followers

Caleb 11, Opening the back door and leaving.

I woke up the next morning, once more alone with just one of my girls - Amanda this time. She was curled up against me, wide awake, her beautiful tawny eyes looking up at me.

"Good morning beautiful," I said to her, and she smiled.

"Good morning to you too," she replied, her hand stroking my chest.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. I couldn't hear anyone else in the house, and my bond was telling me that Jules and Mary were some distance away.

"They went out," she said simply.

"Oh?," I asked, resisting the temptation to peek into her mind. The feelings coming across the bond were more than enough to let me know what the little minx had planned.

"We decided that Louise was right," she said. "We love sharing with you. With Louise and Josh, and with each other. We will love sharing you with Debs when she plucks up the courage to call you. But once in a while, just occasionally, each of us would like some time with you alone.

"Is that selfish?" she asked with a naughty grin.

"Not at all," I replied.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not for food."

Her naughty grin turned lascivious. She climbed off the bed and held her hand out to me. "Time for a shower."

We went into the bathroom, and I was contemplating asking her to give me a minute. I had been asleep for probably eight hours, and my bladder was complaining. Amanda surprised me, however, walking me over to the toilet and pulling my cock out from my shorts. Pointing it at the pot, she looked me in the eye.

"Relax, let it go."

Unfortunately, her manipulation of my man meat gave it other ideas, and it was now pointing in entirely the wrong direction. Even if I had been able to relax enough, I would have probably hit myself in the eye.

She giggled.

"That's not going to work," I said.

"Trust me," she said, maintaining her hold. She leaned in to kiss me, and I felt her power gently wash over me. There was love, as always, but a feeling of relaxation and warmth, trust, and safety. Her kiss almost felt like one of Jules'. There was love and trust, but no lust. It quieted my ardor.

I heard the sound of my stream hitting the water and was amazed to find that I had not only relaxed enough to pee, but that my erection had subsided enough for her to point it accurately at the bowl. The sense of relief was pleasurable, and when I was done, she shook it off, and began squeezing, milking the last drips out. That brought my erection back full force.

She flushed the toilet and led me, by the cock, into the shower.

Once again, I got my hair washed; there is something incredibly sensuous about having someone else wash your hair. Then her hands traveled down my body, and over the next twenty minutes or so ensured that every inch of it was squeaky clean.

As expected, she ended up on her knees in front of me, the tip of my cock just brushing her lips.

She gazed up at me, transfixing me with her glorious stare, and moved forward, allowing her lips to part as she engulfed me in a single, long slow push. She didn't blink, and before long, she was pressing her nose against my belly, the tip of my cock nestled in the back of her throat.

She swallowed, and I almost lost it then.

She pulled back, allowing the spit collected in her mouth to drool out, over my cock and balls and dribble across her magnificent breasts. When she had almost pulled all the way off my cock, she gave my glans a gentle tongue lashing, paying attention to the frenulum on the underside before pushing forward again to deepthroat me once again.

I groaned in appreciation and leaned back against the wall. I doubted that my legs would continue to support me if she kept on.

Amanda pulled off with a pop, and then knelt up, bringing her tits to either side of my cock, pillowing them together, and encasing it in a glorious mound of firm, slippery delicious tit-flesh. She slid down until the tip of my cock peeked out, and gave it a loving lick, before sliding up again, engulfing my turgid meat in the wonderful smooth wetness between her breasts. Up and down, she slid her tits, keeping the pressure on with her arms and lapping at my head each time it peeked out from between her luscious mounds.

She gazed up at me, love in those beautiful tawny eyes. "Do it," she said. "Fuck my tits. I want to feel your spunk on them, on my face, in my mouth."

I groaned and started moving my hips, sliding my slick member between her glorious mammaries, feeling the hot firm flesh pressing in and rubbing against mine, stimulating my sensitive head, which she was sucking into her mouth each time it appeared before releasing it with a gentle 'pop' as I drew back for another thrust.

She was using her upper arms to press her tits together, keeping the pressure on. That freed her hands up. With one, she gently caressed and stroked my balls. The other, predictably but wonderfully, snuck inexorably back, massaging and stroking at my taint for a few moments before drifting up to my asshole. I felt her fingertip stroking it, then probing at it, and I groaned.

It was obvious what her endgame was, and I had no complaints. I was in heaven. I reached out to her to share the sensations with her, but she gently rebuffed my advance, missing a couple of thrusts with her mouth to speak.

"This is all about you," she said. "Relax, enjoy, and feed me your cum."

I was moving quicker, really getting into fucking her tits, the feelings elicited in my cock and balls making me forget everything but that. I felt her finger breach my anus and gently stroke inside a few times, stretching me out and massaging my special place. That almost tipped me over, and I whined as I felt her withdraw her finger. The loss of sensation was enough to deny me the orgasm that had actually been sneaking up on me.

"Fuck my tits," she said in a low voice. "Give me your spunk. Shoot all the thick juicy cum all over me."

Then she shoved two fingers fully into my asshole, and I was lost.

I had the tip of my cock in her mouth when I screamed out my orgasm, the first spurt going fully into her mouth. She didn't even twitch, but as my hips came back, impaling me on her fingers, even more, she massaged me inside. Another spurt hit her full in the face and then coated her tits as I pulled further back.

She released my cock from between her tits and began wanking me, with two fingers still working away inside me, and pointing my still-spurting hose at her face and her tits, reveling in the cum bath I was giving her.

Amanda milked me dry, squeezing out the last drops of my cum, which she gently licked off before gently sliding her fingers out from my ass and standing up. She pulled me to her, kissing me deeply, sharing what she had caught in her mouth with me whilst rubbing her slick and sticky breasts all over my chest.

By the time she released me, I was boneless.

She drew back and smiled at me. "Now, about that shower," she said.

I smiled at her, spinning us both in a half-circle and then pressing her against the shower wall.

"I think it's your turn," I said, kissing her deeply again, the taste of my cum still fresh in both our mouths.

I saw her eyes widen and her pupils flare with arousal as I started to stroke her body.

There was no pretence of washing. Pure lust drove us. Neither of us was under the water at this stage, but the shower was hot and filled with steam, keeping both our bodies covered in a light, slippery sheen.

I tapped into my power to feel what she felt. I wanted direct feedback for every stroke, lick, and kiss I gave her. I was finally going to tame this lioness.

I kissed her again, and she pressed against me, her arms coming around, trying to regain the advantage. She squeaked in surprise as she was suddenly, albeit gently, pinned to the wall. Invisible hands held her arms above her head while I started to explore her body.

My lips trailed over hers in a soft kiss whilst I stroked her neck and chest, still sticky with my cum. She purred as I gently massaged the gooey mess into her tits. I also used some of it to lubricate my fingers before going to work on her nipples, tweaking and rolling them just how she liked it. All the while, my tongue plundered her mouth.

Trailing kisses down her neck, I continued to massage her breast with my hand as I began to kiss and lick at the other. She seemed to really like the thought of me tasting my own cum off her body. I continued to lap and nip at her breast, sucking the nipple into my mouth, rolling and nipping at it gently while I used my hands to replicate the sensation on the other breast. An idea occurred to me and I pulled back a little, using the tiniest bit of Telekinesis to continue the sensations on her nipple. Her eyes were closed at this stage so she didn't notice I had pulled back. She could still feel what she thought was my mouth on her breast. Carefully, I fine-tuned my power, using the feedback I was getting from her to make sure it felt exactly as it should.

I then attacked her other breast with my mouth, licking and nipping and rolling her nipple around between my tongue and teeth. She squeaked, opening her eyes in surprise. Initially, I felt confusion; she wondered who had joined us before the realization hit. She moaned, pushing her breasts forward, basking in my ministrations.

I remembered wondering in a previous session if I could make someone cum just by playing with their tits, and decided I was about to find out.

I started using my power on her other breast, continuing the licking, biting, and sucking, massaging the flesh and running broad strokes of my tongue over her tits and down the valley between them. I collected a good amount of my own cum on my tongue and stood back up, capturing her mouth and thrusting my cum-covered tongue deep inside.

That was too much for the poor girl, and she screamed into my mouth as her first orgasm shot through her. I felt her juices splattering against my legs as she came; she bucked and trembled under me as I controlled her breathing with the kiss.

I eased off the assault on her breasts, just delivering gentle kisses while she rode out the last of her orgasm. Her breath was coming in gasps. I delivered soft kisses and licks to her lips until her eyes opened at last and she looked at me.

"Take me to bed," she said, but I shook my head.

"We're not finished here yet," I said.

For a second I thought I saw actual fear in her aura - the tiniest spike of yellow - but it was subsumed in an instant by rich purple.

I kissed her again, then began the journey down her body once more.

Everywhere my lips and tongue touched, I left a tiny amount of power, continuing the sensation as I moved on, so that by the time I had reached her breasts she was breathing heavily again, with the beginnings of another climax already boiling in her belly.

I kissed lower and lower, lapping at her breasts, then down to her soft but trim tummy. I spent a few minutes with my tongue gently exploring her navel, sending her images of my cock rubbing all over her body, spurting shot after shot of creamy spunk over her.

She shuddered and moaned, the climax building further. When I was finally down in front of her, I used my power to pull her legs up and out, bent at her knees. Once more she squeaked as I opened her up, exposing her to me.

I kissed the insides of her thighs, moving closer to her pussy, and then moved across to the other side. She twitched and writhed, trying to get my mouth on her pussy, to finish the inexorable climb to orgasm. I had reduced the sensation on the rest of her body to slow the climb down. I didn't want her to cum too soon.

Finally, I ran my tongue up the length of her slit, starting by circling her asshole and then taking a broad sweep upwards. I paused to dip inside of her, scooping out some of her juices with my tongue before continuing up to her clit and writing my name there.

She ground her hips forward, trying to get more sensation. Again and again I repeated the performance, each time faster than the last: a swirl around her asshole, a lap, a dip to collect some of her copious juices, and then a swipe up to her clit. I picked names to write, each time letting her know whose was being inscribed. It's not like I had any shortage.

Mine, Jules, Mary's, Dianna's, James', Debs'... I could feel she was getting closer and closer with each pass until I knew she was on the very edge. I increased the stimulation elsewhere on her body and once again lapped at her asshole. This time I pushed my tongue in as far as I could go.

I felt her climax build, but subside when I pulled my tongue out. She whined.

I moved up to her pussy, and once again stuck my tongue in as deep as I could get it, lapping and swirling it around to collect as much of her juice as I could.

Yet again her climax built, but once more I denied her, pulling out before she reached the tipping point.

I stood. All the foreplay had gotten me completely rigid once again, which is what I had been aiming for. I captured her lips once again, and in the same instant, thrust my tongue, still covered in her juices, deep inside her mouth as I rammed my turgid tool deep inside her pussy.

Her eyes snapped open and bulged as her orgasm hit her like a train. I held the kiss and controlled her breath as she whimpered and thrashed, trying to comprehend the overwhelming cascade of sensations racing through her body. Her back arched and her legs clamped around my waist, pulling me deep inside of her. I could feel her pussy fluttering and pulsating on my cock, and had I not had the training in blocking pain, I wouldn't have been able to prevent my own orgasm. I'd figured I could use the same technique to block those nerve impulses instead.

For what seemed to be an age, she squeaked and whimpered and thrashed under me. Eventually, she quieted down and relaxed - still supported by my power, but limp and exhausted.

I released her mouth from the kiss.

"Oh my..." she said. "Caleb..."

Gently, I released her arms from the bonds. I placed her on her feet and carefully washed her, trying not to cause her too many spasms from oversensitivity. Thanking my stars for the constant hot water heater, I swiftly washed myself off while supporting a stupefied Amanda with my power.

I got us dried and then took her and laid her gently on the bed.

"Caleb," she said, tears in her eyes, "that was wonderful, but I..."

"I know," I said. "Relax, and let me take care of you."

Gently I rolled her onto her tummy and once again began my gentle exploration of her body. I remembered all the places I had found the last time around: what had wound her up, and what had made her sleepy. I didn't want her sleepy yet.

I kissed her ears, running my tongue around the rim, kissing and nipping at her neck and shoulders.

One good thing about using my power to stimulate her breasts was that It didn't matter if she was laying on them or not. She would still feel me lapping and nipping at her nipples.

I spent only a little time on her back, knowing that made her sleepy. Skipping her butt, I began to kiss and lick at the back of her knees before trailing kisses up the insides of her thighs

She opened her legs and gave me access to her treasure, and I lapped at her pussy, just about able to reach her clit, before running my tongue up her slit to finish off at her asshole, where I pushed the tip inside.

She bucked her hips back. She wanted more.

I spent the next few minutes lapping at her pussy and setting a tiny amount of power to gently suckle at her clit. I rimmed her deeper and deeper, eliciting squeaks and groans of pleasure as she pushed her ass back at me.

A bottle of lube flew across the room into my hand, and I dropped a dollop of it directly onto her asshole. She jumped a little bit from the cold sensation, then started to purr as I pushed first one, then two and finally three fingers into her, opening her up in preparation.

"Caleb," she moaned, "Please, no more. Just fuck my ass. Please."

I slathered my cock in the lube, and then some more, placing the tip against her slightly-loosened sphincter. I pushed forward gently, and she groaned as her asshole began to unfold around the head of my cock.

She tilted her hips, pushing herself back and impaling herself more. I saw a small spike of pain in her aura, and I retreated a little until it faded before once again pressing forward.

The sensation for me was incredible. Her ass was the tightest thing I had ever been in. It was like trying to force my cock into a slick, hot, steel press. I pushed forward, finally getting the whole head through the tight ring, which clamped closed behind it, trapping me inside.

Amanda moaned again. "Push it in. All the way."

I pressed forward with my hips. Moving slowly and carefully, I buried my entire length in her bottom, my balls resting against her pussy and my crotch pressed tight against her ass.

She turned her head, trying to capture my mouth in a kiss. I drew back slightly, and she let out a whine which turned into a moan as I pressed back inside of her.

"Again," she said, and I obliged, pulling out a little further this time before pushing slowly back in as far as I could reach. Even then, she pressed back into me trying to get me as deep up her ass as she could.

"Now fuck me," she said. "Hard."

I pulled back once again, a little further, then pressed forward, and pulled back, then forward, again and again slowly picking up the pace, constantly making sure she was only getting pleasure from my movements. Soon I was fucking her. Her legs were wide, and mine were between them, as I really started to plow into her.

I lifted her hips, pulling her into a kneeling position, which allowed me to get even deeper inside of her. My balls slapped against her drooling cunt and were splattered with her juices on each thrust.

I increased the Telekinetic action on her nipples and clit as I really started to pound her. Soon I was ramming my cock up her ass as hard as I could go, meeting her as she pushed back hard, begging me to push harder and faster and deeper.

I knew that I was starting to get close, and it was going to be a race to the finish. I could feel her climax building. I decided that my shooting my cream deep up inside of her would be enough to push her over the edge, and I dedicated myself to that end faster and faster, harder and deeper.

I hauled up and delivered a stinging slap to her ass, and she squealed, the pain causing her asshole to twitch and heat to rush to her pussy. Another slap, and another. I could feel that the heat and sting were pushing her so close that anything at all would tip her over.

I roared as I pushed myself into her as deep as I could go and released a torrent of spunk, jet after jet of creamy hot jizz shooting up inside of her.

The feeling of my orgasm - of my cock pulsating inside her asshole - compounded by the thought of my spunk being shot deep inside her, pushed her into her own orgasm. She let out a keening wail and began to twitch and thrash. My balls and thighs were soaked as she shot spurt after spurt of her juices over them. I pushed two fingers into her cunt and pressed hard onto her G-spot, and she seized up. My TK was still lapping and sucking at her nipples and clit. Her asshole was spasming wildly on my cock and she was thrashing and twitching like a landed fish.

Then she passed out.

I followed her down to the bed, taking my weight on my arms, and gently pulled out of her ass. Her asshole gaped a little, and a rivulet of my cum trickled out and across her pussy.

I rolled off her and lay on my side, gently pulling her onto hers and into spoons before covering us with a sheet. We would need to change the bed in any case, and we both needed another shower.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,527 Followers