Caleb 13 - NSA

Story Info
Caleb confers with the NSA.
12.6k words
4.87
11.1k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,529 Followers

Authors note.

As always my thanks to Neurparenthetical, whose untiring vigilance makes my illegible scribble readable. Any residual errors are left there purposely in order to give you guys something to do.

Enjoy. - and please, whatever you feel about the story feedback is always appreciated. I can't improve if I don't know where I am going wrong.

Caleb 13 - NSA

We had showered and retired to our own bed, leaving Jules' parents to change their bed after we had made such a mess of it. Despite us not getting back to sleep until after midnight, I was still awake at four, and I slid out of bed and made my way down the stairs once again.

For some reason, the dogs were waiting for me on the deck, and they ambled over to say good morning before settling down again to watch. Apparently, my strange behavior intrigued or amused them in some way.

Cheryl brought a drink out to me an hour later. "Good morning," she said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby," I replied. "I guess I must've been tired."

She chuckled. "I wonder why," she said.

I looked at her, wondering if last night had been a horrible mistake. She must have read the expression on my face and interpreted my thoughts.

"Caleb," she said, crossing the deck and putting her arms around me. "Last night was wonderful I enjoyed it immensely, and I know Dean did too." She leaned in and gave me a brief soft kiss.

"Put my wife down and go shower," Dean said from right behind me. "Those fenceposts aren't going to replace themselves."

Blushing, I extricated myself from Cheryl's embrace and headed indoors, passing Ness at the kitchen door. I yelped as she slapped my butt as I passed.

"Hurry up," she said, "breakfast is ready."

I was showered, changed, and back at the breakfast table in ten minutes. After a very hearty breakfast, which I devoured, Dean and I headed out for the day.

We managed nine hundred posts that day. We could have done more, but we ran out of replacements on the truck, and Dean said it wasn't worth driving all the way back to get fresh ones. He said that for the next day, he'd arrange for caches of posts to be dropped along the fence line.

Ness provided us with another feast, and afterward, Dean and I relaxed on the deck with a beer. He said it was a habit of his to take an hour for himself each day. It gave him time to decompress and sort out his thoughts without having to deal with either work or family issues. I offered to leave him to his 'alone time,' but he shook his head.

"Sometimes a man needs another man to decompress with," he said, "and no, I'm not after your ass. As Jules said, I don't swing that way. But living in a completely female household, it's nice to have some male company for once."

We sat for a while, sipping our beer and just contemplating the amazing view from the deck.

"Caleb," he said after a while, "I don't want you to get mad. Jules says that you get sick of people deciding things for you, but she's my daughter, and I wanted to help her - and you."

"Why would I get mad?" I asked.

"I bought your house," he said simply. "When the FBI seizes assets like that, they go on an auction site. Until they're sold, they use them. For some reason that house hadn't sold - I think it had too much history - so they just kept it on the books. My lawyer closed on it yesterday."

My mouth opened and then closed again. Despite the massive plot of land that I was sitting squarely upon, I still didn't have a concept of how rich he might actually be.

"I don't know what to say," I said. "I'm shocked, overwhelmed."

"Not mad?" he asked.

"I get mad with people for deciding things for me, yes," I said," but that's because they are deciding those things for THEIR benefit and not for ours. The FBI didn't give a fuck about me, or the girls when they put us in that house. It was just a means to an end - a way to put me in their debt and control me. Your motivation is different. You don't want anything from me that I wouldn't already gladly give: to love and protect your daughter.

"But we still can't afford to live in the house. The property tax and utilities and all that is way more than we have."

"I will take care of all that," he said. "It will be the same deal as the FBI had with you. All you need to do is live there and pay for your own food. Everything else will be taken care of. Even the money Josh and Louise pay you, just put it towards your expenses."

"I really don't know what to say," I repeated. "Thank you. It's a weight off my mind. The twins have money, but I hated the fact that I was asking them to help when it's my responsibility."

"Wow," he said, "I wouldn't have expected you, of all people, to say that."

"Why me, of all people?" I asked.

"I thought gender didn't matter," he said. "Or is that just in the bedroom? I thought you valued people for who they were, not for what they had between their legs. I also thought you loved your girls more than that."

"What?" I asked. I was reeling from the sudden attack.

"Get your head out of your ass, boy!" he said sharply. And then more gently, "Caleb, what are those girls to you? Girlfriends? Concubines? Whores? What?"

"They're my..." I struggled to find a single word to encapsulate all that they meant to me.

"Try 'partners,'" he suggested. "Partners share everything, including the responsibilities.

"You think I built all this by myself?" he asked, waving his hand around. "Sure, I got a chunk of change from my pops when he passed on, but it took years and a shitload of work to get here. Cheryl was right beside me the whole way. In fact, she probably did more, because she helped me build the farm, and gave me two wonderful daughters.

"You need to share - not just the fun stuff, but the other stuff too. Those girls are not airheaded bimbos. They're not trophy wives - arm candy to trot out to make you look good - although each of them is gorgeous enough to be. Don't treat them like that. They are equals in your relationship, and that means an equal share of the burden. Don't take it all on yourself."

I quickly realized he was right, but the change in tone still left me reeling for a bit. I was still replaying everything in my head when the back door opened, breaking the strange mood that had settled over and between us. The girls emerged; our 'man time' had come to an end.

Jules came over and sat next to me. She looked a little worried, obviously knowing what we had been discussing.

"Jules," I said in a soft voice, but loud enough for all to hear. "I'm sorry, but I have to tell you."

"What?" she said, a worried frown creasing her forehead.

"I have a sugar daddy!" I stage whispered.

I had timed it perfectly. Dean had just taken a mouthful of beer, and it came rushing out of his nose. Cheryl and the girls howled with laughter as he coughed.

"That was mean," Jules said when she had stopped laughing.

"Well, a guy's got to have a little fun with the new father-in-law," I said, repeating his words from the previous night back at him. "I've been going far too easy on him so far."

"Boy, you just messed with the wrong marine," he growled, but then he chuckled. "'Sugar daddy,'" he repeated, almost to himself, shaking his head.

I looked across at where Ness was sitting, looking at me.

"Scoot over a bit," I sent to Jules, and she made space, Ness came over and sat beside me.

"Has Jules spoken to you about what we were talking about last night?" I asked her.

"Talking," she said with a grin. "Was that what it was?"

"Has she?" I asked, trying to get her back on track.

She nodded. "She says that you can connect to me," she said, "so that when I get pain, no matter where you are, you can help me."

"Did she tell you what else can happen over the bond?" I asked.

"She said I might feel your emotions, sometimes, if they are strong. If you are happy or sad or angry."

"And?"

She blushed. "That I might feel you guys having sex. But that shouldn't happen, because you are controlling your powers much better these days."

"Ness, I need you to swear to me," I said, "that if you feel an 'invitation' from me in your mind, you will reject it. I can't drag you in; you have to accept, and I know the temptation will be there to find out what all the fuss is about, but you have to promise me. If you ever get that invite, it will be a mistake, and you must reject it."

"I promise," she said, and her aura looked like she actually meant it.

"Ness?"

Her eyes widened.

"I know you can hear me," I sent, "and tomorrow, probably, the girls will teach you how to use the bond, but for now, when I talk to you like this, you can answer just by thinking what you want me to hear."

"Okay," she sent.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"Yes... please," she thought. "You don't know how bad it gets. But Caleb, will you promise me something?"

"What?"

"Will you promise me," she thought, "that when I am eighteen, you will show me 'what the fuss is all about?'"

I looked at her, she wasn't being bratty, or trying to get a rise from me. It was a heartfelt question and, I felt a yearning, and a vulnerability I couldn't ignore. It could simply be a teenage crush, but I chose to answer her honestly.

"I will promise," I sent, "that if, when you are eighteen, you still feel the way you feel now, then you, me, Jules, and the twins will sit down and discuss our future. And if it is right for you, then yes, we will show you. Until then, we need to keep this between you and I, ok?"

I saw a tear roll down her cheek and she nodded.

"Thank you," she said.

"Okay then," I sent. "In a second, you will feel a rush of emotions as the bond connects. It can be a little overwhelming at first until you get used to it. I want you to hold onto Jules, and just relax."

I had included Jules in that last conversation, so she reached over and took Ness into her arms.

As gently as I could, I connected the bond.

I felt a rush of emotions from Amanda, Mary, and Jules: welcoming, love, and acceptance. I knew she would be feeling the same from me too. From her, I felt love, trust, fear, and also a little excitement. She clung to her sister and sobbed as the tide of emotions washed over her.

"Is something wrong?" asked a worried Cheryl.

I shook my head, smiling. "It can be a little emotional when you first connect and feel the love through the bond," I said. "Imagine last night without the sex - not just a snapshot, but a constant feed. Jules described it as the difference between a lightning flash and the dawn."

Her worry vanished. "Thank you, Caleb," she said. "You don't know what a relief it is to know that you will be able to help her."

+++++

"Caleb?" Jules followed me into the bedroom. It was just after ten, and I had decided to go to bed.

"Hey, Kitten," I said. "Are you okay?"

She squirmed a little. "I'm horny again," she said. "This will be the last time, I promise, at least for this month."

"Hey," I said, "you know we are here for you, however many times you need."

She hugged me. "Thank you."

"Would you like me to help you?" I asked. "Or one of the girls? I'm sure they would be very happy to."

She blushed. "Would you mind if they helped?" she asked bashfully.

"Just the girls?" I asked.

She shook her head. "You too."

"911 we have a very horny girlfriend who needs attention stat," I sent to the twins. I felt both of them flush with arousal and knew they would be there directly.

Less than a minute later, the door opened, and Mary and Amanda slipped in.

Amanda came over to us, gently turning Jules' head to her, and kissed her.

Like me, she started with the normal Jules kiss, but I saw her eyes widen as Jules kissed her back in a very un-Jules-like way. Meanwhile, Mary had started undressing her, her hands caressing her as she gently, but incredibly efficiently, stripped her.

Amanda passed Jules off to Mary, who had stripped not only Jules but herself as well. Mary didn't bother going for the Jules kiss; she'd seen and felt what had happened with Amanda and claimed the smaller girl's mouth, their tongues battling with each other as Jules started to writhe in need.

Amanda was naked almost immediately, and I had stripped to my shorts. Mary, showing remarkable strength for her size, picked Jules up, and, still maintaining the kiss, carried her to the bed, laying her down and encouraging her to move into the middle so there was space around her for all of us.

I listened in on Jules to make sure she was okay, and also to direct the action if she had any 'special requests,' but at that moment the only thing she seemed to be able to articulate in her mind was "Yes!"

I approached her from the opposite side to Mary, and Amanda crawled up from the foot of the bed, a predatory look in her eye.

I began to massage her breast, and she broke the kiss with Mary. Turning her head, she reached for me and claimed my mouth. Mary switched her attention to her other breast and began lapping at it before circling the nipple with her tongue and sucking it into her mouth.

Jules shuddered from the dual stimulation. Then she surprised both of us by running her hands down both our bodies, searching.

"I want to feel you!"

Her hand found my cock first, still covered by my boxers, and gripped it before she began a slow movement. Her other hand had settled between Mary's legs. Mary had obligingly shuffled up a little and was laid on her side, her lower leg straight and her upper one bent, giving Jules the access she obviously wanted. Jules was dipping her fingers inside Mary's pussy and using the juices she found there to rub over Mary's clit in tight, circular motions.

I continued to kiss her while Mary was still ministering to her breast. I used TK to mimic Mary's movement on her other breast and was gently stroking her stomach with the flat of my free hand.

Amanda, meanwhile, had been closing in for the kill. As we'd worked on Jules, and Jules had worked on us in turn, the final member of our quartet had slithered up between Jules' legs, gently parting them as she went, and had been stroking and kissing her inner thighs.

"Be gentle," I warned. "She has a hair trigger just now. Also, steer clear of her ass for now. She is a little weirded out about anal."

I had picked that tidbit up the day when Josh had opened Louise's backdoor for the first time. I'd seen her face when I'd told her about it and had heard the thought. I was certain that Amanda would bring her around, but it was going be a longer-term project. That worked out well, though, because Amanda had been complaining about a lack of a challenge with Louise.

I got the mental equivalent of a pout from Amanda, but she didn't argue. She just moved closer to Jules's pussy before running her tongue up the length of her slit, from the bottom of her hole until just short of her clit.

Jules shuddered and squeezed my cock tighter.

"OOOHHH!"

Amanda did that twice more, and I could feel Jules building rapidly.

"My clit, suck my clit, please."

Amanda obliged, lapping all the way up her slit once more before placing her mouth over the smaller girl's clit, pressing hard against her public bone and sucking the sensitive nub, curling her tongue around it and lapping at it with rapid strokes.

She had just brought her hand up to maybe slide a finger into Jules, but it was already too late.

"YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Ohgod ogodogodogodogodogod dontstop no yes don't stop, please don't stop oohhhhh."

We all held her as she rode out her orgasm, making sure we extracted every bit of pleasure we could for her, and then brought her back down with gentle kisses and caresses.

When she was done, she lay panting between us. Mary's head was on one shoulder and she was stroking her neck and chest gently. Mine was on the other, and I was stroking her belly.

Amanda had her head on Jules' thigh and she was stroking her other one, and occasionally placing gentle kisses on the less sensitive parts of her pussy.

I felt her breath catch and I looked up. She had tears in her eyes.

"Jules?" I said.

"That was so good. Thank you."

"Thank you for sharing with us," Mary said. "It was wonderful."

Amanda just lifted her head and placed another gentle kiss, this time directly on Jules' clit.

Jules jumped a little and laughed.

Turning her face to Mary, she once again kissed her - not the Jules kiss, nor the hungry kiss from before, but the gentle in-between kiss she had given me before sleeping last night. She turned to me, and I was treated to a similar kiss, and then she reached her arms down for Amanda, drawing the taller girl up her body until she was laid on top of her. She kissed Amanda, and then, pulling back slightly, whispered into her ear. I saw Amanda grin before turning her predatory gaze onto me.

+++++

The next couple of days went pretty much the same, except that Jules was truly done with sex for another month. It was like a switch flipped; it was actually a little jarring for the three of us, but we took it in stride. I got up, trained for an hour, and then went out with Dean to work on the fence. We got more efficient every day. I had started using my TK to pretty much do everything, including attaching the wires, splicing wires, and siting new posts. After the first day of that, though, I got the feeling Dean was actually getting bored, so I dialed it back a little.

Two things of note happened during that time.

The first was when we came across a stray cow, wandering outside the fence line. Dean cursed. She was some distance away, and every time we tried to get close, she moved further away. In the end, out of sheer frustration, I imagined her walking back toward the gate and then through it and into the field. Please don't ask me why, but for some reason my imagination had her doing a little dance along the way.

By the time she got through the gate, Dean was on his knees, literally crying with laughter.

Once she was through the gate, the cow gave us both the dirtiest look I have ever seen an animal bestow before she wandered off down the fence line, this time on the correct side of the fence.

Dean was still chuckling when we got back to the house. He tried to explain to Cheryl, but each time he tried he just cracked up again and couldn't continue. In the end, I had to show all the girls the memory, and the house dissolved into hysterics for the next thirty minutes.

The other thing that happened was that Ness apparently adopted me as a big brother. I counted my blessings; I had dreaded her teasing me relentlessly for the next two years. Instead, we found a comfortable rhythm that eliminated the awkwardness of being alone in a room together, or even making casual, physical contact. Dean and Cheryl noticed, too, and stopped giving me guff. Ness genuinely seemed less horny around me too, which made things much easier. If she'd been straining to put on act, I would've felt badly about the whole thing.

We finished the fence in the western pasture by Thursday mid-afternoon, and Dean called it.

"I think I have had my pound of flesh out of you," he said. "Let's call it a day. Tomorrow we'll drive into town. The girls can go shopping, and you and I can meet up with my old buddy."

Cheryl met us as we pulled up at the house. "Billy called; there's been an accident." We turned around immediately and headed back out.

+++++

When we pulled up at the ditch at the edge of the north pasture, we could see a tractor with a bale spike on the front. The problem was that it was almost upside-down in that ditch. The roof was half against the side and half against the floor of what must have been an eight-foot deep furrow in the ground - and half full of water besides. The cab was all but underwater. The tractor had apparently been being driven by one of the farmhands' sons, who obviously should not have been behind the wheel, and he had misjudged the width and gotten too close to the ditch. The lip had crumbled under the weight of the tractor and it had gone in. The boy was trapped inside, apparently injured.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,529 Followers