Caleb 18 - Proxy

Story Info
Ness is in trouble. Can Caleb help?
10.9k words
4.88
14.2k
11

Part 19 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,473 Followers

Author's note.

As always my thanks to Neurparenthetical, whose untiring vigilance makes my illegible scribble readable. Any residual errors are left there purposely in order to give you guys something to do.

Enjoy. - and please, whatever you feel about the story feedback is always appreciated. I can't improve if I don't know where I am going wrong.

Caleb 18 - Proxy

Poor Jules was once again almost a drooling zombie, being swamped in Empathic power, only this time she had requested it. I had already enveloped her in love, trust, and gratitude, and when I had told the twins that she had been deprived of love by my 'prohibition' on them using their powers, each of them had pitched in with their own feelings of love.

Jules writhed in my lap in pleasure, looking almost as if she was in the throes of orgasm, but this one lasted far longer than any orgasm I had ever seen.

Eventually, we eased off, allowing the power to slowly ebb away. Sudden withdrawal would have been cruel. Jules finally lay still, panting a little. She turned her eyes up to me.

"Fuck!" she said. I had a feeling of deja-vu.

"You okay?" I inquired gently as she came down.

"Okay?" she repeated. "What did I agree to? Whom do I have to kill?"

I looked at her, puzzled.

"I thought if I was zapped with that much power," she joked, "you must have wanted something big from me."

"We did," I said. "Mary and Amanda wanted to show you how much they loved you, and how sorry they were for what happened. I wanted to show you how much I loved you, and how sorry I was that my paranoia was depriving you of their love."

Jules sat up and drew me down for a kiss. "I forgive you," she said before climbing off my lap and repeating the process, first with Amanda, and then with Mary. Her kiss with Mary lingered longer; I guessed she wanted to be sure that Mary got the message.

Jules wandered over to the table where Mary's folder was and picked it up.

"So," she said, looking at the three of us, "are we going shopping or what?"

We decided to take both Amanda's car and my truck since there was so much on our list, and so many people going. The girls rode with Amanda in her car. I said I would meet them at the store, as I had something I needed to do.

There was a 'specialty' store not too far from where we lived, and I went there first. I spent more money than I probably should have, but I hoped it would be worth it. I concealed a large box in the bed of my truck, and a smaller bag of goodies under the seat in the cab.

The girls had given me a head start, and so we arrived at the superstore pretty much at the same time. Then we went and spent a shit ton more money.

I never knew groceries were so expensive. We must have bought a full dozen chickens' worth of meat, plus steak, ground beef, eggs, lamb, and several kinds of fish. I liked pork, but the girls weren't that keen, so we only got a small amount. We asked Jules what Ness's favorite meal was. If I was going to cook for her, I would need to practice. Jules didn't know, but she texted Cheryl, who replied that Ness loved Italian food. She sent us some recipes to choose from. Jules had told Cheryl the plan for Ness' birthday, she had thought it a sweet idea and promised she wouldn't give away the secret.

I decided lasagne would be probably the safest bet, and we got several sets of ingredients for that. Between us, we managed to fill two shopping carts. We loaded the groceries into the two vehicles and set out for home. This time, Amanda rode with Jules, and Mary rode with me.

On the way back, I sent a message to the two girls in the other car.

"Would you girls be okay if I asked Mary for a date night tonight?"

I felt an immediate surge of arousal from Amanda, which I knew Mary felt too because her eyes went wide. Jules sent back a positive response, and I felt happiness from her too. It seemed that the thought of our reconciliation pleased them both.

"Okay," said Mary, "what did I miss?"

I smiled at her. "I just asked the girls if they would mind if I asked you on a date night tonight."

"A 'going-out' date?" she inquired.

"If you want," I said, "to start."

Mary flushed. "I think I might prefer to stay in," she said, squirming a little in her seat.

"We could do that too," I said in a low voice, happy that my truck was automatic. That meant I could put my hand on her knee, and I did, stroking it softly. She shivered.

When we got back to the house, we carried the first load of groceries in. Since she was the most experienced in the kitchen, Mary started putting it all away. I made two more trips to bring in the rest. I got a strange look from Amanda when I brought in the big box from my truck and sneaked it into one of the unoccupied bedrooms along with the bag. I spent about fifteen minutes setting up and then re-joined the girls in the kitchen, taking some ribbing about me disappearing when there was work to be done. Amanda excused herself, and came back pouting a few minutes later after she found out I had sealed the door into the spare room with TK. I grinned at her.

We shared the work of making dinner, and afterward, Amanda and Jules offered to clear up so that Mary and I could have our 'date.'

We adjourned to the living room, and I sat on the couch, drawing Mary onto my lap. She cuddled into me.

"Caleb," she said, lifting her head to look into my eyes. Once again, I was captivated by her golden orbs. "I am sorry. I know that even now you have doubts, and you are trying really hard to..."

I quieted her with a kiss. For a second I actually thought that she was going to pull away to continue what she had to say, but then she melted into me, and we lost ourselves in each other. I ran my hands over her and felt her respond. Her body was heating up and she was starting to grind into my lap, with predictable results.

I stood up, bringing her to her feet, and began to undress her while still holding her in the kiss. I could feel her wondering what was going on. We had never really had sex outside the bedroom before, and the thought that we might be seen both aroused and appalled her in equal measure. The arousal won out, and she stood unresisting as I gently removed her shirt, kissing every inch of flesh as it was exposed - first her shoulders, then her sides. My TK took care of her bra, and I spent some time worshipping her breasts, stroking and nibbling at them, before taking one of her diamond-hard nipples into my mouth and rolling it around with my tongue. She moaned and pushed her chest forward, forcing her breast further into my mouth. I increased my stimulation, using my TK to replicate, on the other breast, every lick, nip, and nibble.

While I was feasting on her breasts, I undid her jeans, and, again with a mix of my hands and TK, I removed them. Rather than getting her to lift her legs, I simply levitated her off the floor. I doubt she even noticed, as by that time I was also tracing small circles around her clit with a fingertip I had moistened by running it between her lower lips.

Mary was panting, gently thrusting her hips forward, pressing herself onto my fingers as I worked her body. As well as my mouth on her breasts and my fingers massaging her pussy and clit, I had let my TK run over her body, giving her the sensations of several mouths kissing and licking her all over. The ones on the back of her neck seemed to be having great effect, causing her to quiver with need, and I could sense her starting to build to her first, albeit small, orgasm.

Leaving my TK to take care of both her breasts, I kissed down her body across her belly and, kneeling in front of her, lapped at her pussy, slipping my tongue between her lips and drawing it up over her clit.

As I had done with Amanda, I used TK to gently pull her legs up and apart, supporting her entire weight. Since her eyes were closed, she didn't seem to notice that she was literally floating in the middle of the living room while I feasted on her. She held my head as she ground herself into me, climbing toward her release, oblivious to everything going on around her. Amanda and Jules stood by the door watching quietly, although I could hear that what was happening was having quite an effect on Amanda.

I ignored them, as I could feel that Mary was getting close. She was thrusting hard into my mouth, wordlessly begging for me to suck her harder - to do something, anything to push her over the edge.

I stopped.

Mary mewled for a moment, still thrusting her hips forward against the air. I lowered her to the floor, and as she opened her eyes, she shifted from her butt to her knees. I could see her plan as she moved forward with a purpose, her hands reaching for my belt.

I allowed her to start to undo my belt. I held my hand out, and something small and black shot into it from where I had secreted it earlier. She had just gotten my pants open when she felt, rather than heard, the small 'snick' of the collar as I fastened it around her neck.

She froze, confusion running through her for a second, her hands moving to her neck to identify what was there. Then she felt the collar, and came.

It wasn't the biggest orgasm she had ever had, but it released a lot of the pent-up frustration that she had had from my edging her a moment before. Amanda and Jules both watched with wide eyes, Amanda shivering from her echoed orgasm, as I clipped the lead I had just taken from my pocket to the collar and began to walk toward the hall. Mary looked up at me, still flushed from her orgasm, her pussy drooling and spasming, and began to follow, her breasts swinging gently from side to side as she crawled on hands and knees to wherever I was leading her.

I wished someone else was leading her just then because the thought of what her ass must have looked like as she was sensuously following me had me almost creaming myself.

Silently, Amanda and Jules followed. It was as if they were mesmerized by what was going on. Slowly I walked her down the hall, to the room I had prepared. Allowing the TK holding the door to dissipate, I pushed the door open. When Mary saw what was inside, she let out a long, low, groan, and came again.

Standing in the middle of the floor, where the bed should have been, was a pillory. It consisted of a bench onto which the 'victim' could be strapped, plus leg supports that would push her butt up into the air slightly, and then a portion just behind the actual pillory that would allow the 'victim's' breasts to hang freely on either side. There was a large hole for her head, and smaller ones for her hands.

I heard a small squeak from behind me and turned around to see Amanda, eyes wide, staring at the device.

I led Mary around to the back of the device and encouraged her to mount up. Once I had locked her head and hands into position, I fastened the waist strap and the straps that held her legs on the leg supports. She was now effectively immobilized in the perfect 'doggy' position, giving me full access to everything she had to offer.

My final touch was the blindfold.

"You can watch if you want, but you must be quiet," I sent to the other two, and she moved across and sat on the small two-seater in the corner. What surprised me more was that Jules went and sat next to her.

I walked around Mary, touching her, and stroking her head. When I put my hand to her cheek, she pressed into me, moaning slightly. I ran my hand down her back and then cupped her ass, gently massaging first one cheek, then the other.

I knelt behind her and breathed in her scent. She was musky and spicy. Her lips were coated with her juices from her previous orgasm, and I ran my tongue in a broad swipe, from her clit all the way to her asshole. She jumped and moaned.

I slowly and methodically began to eat her, lapping and sucking at the engorged labia before parting her lips and sliding my tongue into her as deep as I could go. She moaned as I slurped and licked at her, trying her best to push back on me, but unable to move because of the restraints. I would lap and nip at her clit before running my tongue up the length of her silt, taking time to swirl around her opening and push inside. Then I'd withdraw and drag it all the way up her asshole, which once again I would spend some time circling with the tip of my tongue.

I could feel her heating up; her thighs were beginning to shake as once more her climax began to build. I started pulling and tweaking at her nipples with my TK as I was lavishing attention on her pussy and ass. She growled low in her throat. I sped up, spending more time on her clit before moving up to thrust my tongue inside her. I cheated there, too, using TK to make it feel like I was pushing my tongue far deeper into her than was actually possible. I remembered what I had done to Josh, and started licking directly at her G-spot with a TK 'tongue,' even as my actual tongue was either lapping at her clit, or working its way into her twitching butthole.

Mary started a low but constant moan as her climax approached. I increased the severity of the TK working her nipples. They were being pulled and stretched, fully engorged with blood. I held out my hands theatrically and pulled two more devices from my purchases that afternoon into them with my power. I held them in readiness; I needed the timing to be just right.

I increased the pressure on her G-spot and began to concentrate on her clit, knowing she was close. I felt her orgasm bubble up; just as she was on the very edge of exploding, I fastened my mouth over her pussy, and snapped the nipple clamps closed.

My ears hurt from her shriek, and my cheeks bulged as she shot a huge load of girlcum into my mouth. I sat back, holding it in my mouth, working her clit with my fingers as she rode out her orgasm. Her pussy spasmed, alternately gaping and clenching, with shots of her juices being forced out each time. I left my TK to continue the ministration to her clit as I moved on my knees until I was in front of her once more. I lifted her head and kissed her, forcing her own cum into her mouth. She greedily sucked it down, her tongue invading my mouth searching for more as she shuddered and spasmed.

It took her a few minutes for her to come down, and for that time I knelt in front of her, stroking her hair and peppering her face and lips with gentle kisses. The nipple clamps were still in place, but I guessed that that sensation had dulled somewhat during her orgasm.

I glanced across at Amanda and Jules. Amanda was wide-eyed and naked. Jules was holding her, and I was surprised to see that she had her hand between Amanda's legs, alternately rubbing her clit and dipping two fingers inside of her. I guessed what she said about being happy to lend a hand from time to time had been true.

It was time for the main event. With a last kiss to her lips, I stood, bringing my straining cock up in front of her face. Mary felt it, and probably smelled it, and opened her mouth obediently - hungrily, even. She struggled in the pillory, trying to thrust her mouth forward. I smiled wickedly, denying her for just one moment. Then I put my hands on her head to hold her in position, penetrated her mouth, and began slowly to fuck her face. I pulled my cock almost all the way out, and then slowly fed it back until her lips were crushed against me. She gagged a little but made no effort to try and pull away - not that it would have done her any good. A mix of her spit and my precum started to drool from the corners of her mouth as I repeated the move. Mary rubbed her tongue over the underside of my meat as I pulled back, obviously trying to increase my pleasure and make me give her what she wanted: my cum. That wasn't happening, though. After a dozen long, slow, deep thrusts, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, moved to her rear, and shoved it brutally up her cunt.

She gasped at the sudden penetration and then jumped as a blob of cold lube landed on her asshole. I started a languorous movement of long strokes in and out of her pussy as I worked my first finger inside her ass, pushing lube inside and beginning to stretch her out. Although she was still technically an anal virgin, Amanda had been playing with her back there for quite some time, so her asshole blossomed reasonably easily. I was quickly able to add a second and then a third finger, stretching her out, all the time continuing with the long, slow strokes in her pussy.

I started to feel my balls rising, so I pulled out of her, but she never noticed. My TK took over where my cock had left off. Her first anal with a real cock was also going to be her first DP. I still wasn't sure how to classify my TK. It seemed like it was simultaneously more and less than a physical sex toy. 'Virtual DP' didn't sound perfect, but it was close enough.

I continued to fuck her with my TK cock while working my fingers as deep as they would go, getting her butthole ready for my full length and hardness. She once again began to build towards climax. I was going to make sure that the next one was as good as I could make it. If she was still conscious at the end, I would consider that I had failed her.

She gasped as she felt the head of my cock pressing against her rosebud. I felt a moment of confusion from her; she could still feel what she thought was my cock pumping in and out of her pussy. She was a clever girl, though, even when she was cum-drunk and ready to cum again. Even more than that, she trusted me. As much as she could, bound as she still was, she slumped her shoulders and arched her back. She submitted to the sensation of having one cock inside of her while another prepared to invade.

I pressed harder, and her asshole slipped over my head like a hot, velvet glove. She shivered as I slowly but steadily, in a single thrust, pushed all the way inside her ass, spreading her cheeks wider to get maximum penetration.

I pulled back until just my head was inside her, then applied more lube to my shaft and pushed forward once again.

She started that low moan again as I picked up the pace, timing my thrusts to counterpoint the virtual ones I was giving her pussy. As my TK cock went in, I pulled my real one out. When my TK cock withdrew, I slid all the way back in, reveling in the heat and the feeling of the tight band of muscle wrapped around me.

I sped up even more, increasing the pace and intensity of both intruders to match each other. The harder I plowed her rump with my rock-hard flesh and blood, the harder my TK reamed her slick channel.

I had one more purchase in my bag of tricks, and I heard Amanda's gasp as it floated across to me: a paddle.

Mary was trying her best to push back against me, to meet my thrusts into her ass. She was still unbalanced by the counterpoint fucking she was getting in her pussy, and her natural submissiveness was bumping up hard against her mounting need to cum. The pillory's restraints held easily, but I could tell she was testing them. I wasn't concerned. I was much more focused on the loud and incredibly-sexy 'oh oh oh' noises she was making each time I rammed into her.

I could feel both our orgasms approaching; once again, I needed to time everything perfectly. I was a little bit ahead of her, so I decided to give her an assist. The crack of the paddle hitting her ass cheek was followed immediately by a shriek from Mary. She jumped ahead of me in the race to climax, and I was concerned I had gone too far and that she would come too soon. I used my powers to push it down a little, and then brought the paddle down again on her other cheek. She squealed again, and once more I had to hold off her orgasm. I was close, but not ready yet.

By the time I had delivered five good swats to each cheek, her ass was crimson and giving off an amazing amount of heat. She was practically insane with the need to come. I had held her literally on the brink for the last four or five minutes, and she was now keeping up a high-pitched, keening wail. I felt my balls tightening and knew that my own time had come.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,473 Followers