Caleb 19 - More Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,503 Followers

Then it was time for dinner.

Having good knives made a lot of difference. I still had to go slowly, but the knives just glided through everything I needed to cut. There was no resistance at all.

I worked methodically, peeling and slicing vegetables, browning the meat, and then creating the sauce with garlic, tomato, herbs, and spices. When it tasted as I thought it should, I layered potato, aubergine, and the red sauce in a dish. I whipped up a Bechamel sauce which I poured over the top, then sprinkled a layer of grated cheese on top of that. I put it in the oven to bake while I started cleaning up. I didn't want anyone else washing my knives, as they were razor-sharp.

"When did you get these?" asked Jules, picking up one of the knives.

"Be careful," I said. "They are incredibly sharp. I bought them today."

"Why two sets?" she asked, seeing the others still in their packaging.

"I'll explain later," I said.

Half an hour later, I dressed a quick mixed-leaf salad with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar and then plated up the meal.

"What's this?" asked Jules. "Lasagne?"

"Similar, I guess," I said. "It's a Greek dish called Moussaka. It's made it with lamb instead of beef, and layered with vegetables instead of pasta. Aubergine and potato."

The Moussaka was a big hit. There were moans and groans of pleasure as they dug in, and soon enough I was presented with three completely clean plates.

"That was amazing," said Mary, "so come on, spill. Yesterday you couldn't boil an egg, and today you're MasterChef. What gives?"

I finally revealed the secret. It was a strange feeling. I felt proud of what I'd accomplished, but also like a cheater. Neither felt completely fair.

"You took a whole four years of college in an hour?" asked Jules. "I thought Dianna told you that wasn't possible."

"It isn't," said Mary. "The memories would just muddle up and overwrite each other."

"Well, you guys remember that whole thing with the exams, right?" I asked, and they nodded.

I then went on to explain what I had done on my second and subsequent visits to the inside of my own brain, complete with how my dreams had taken me back there, and how my mind seemed to have become more efficient on its own.

"Hrm," said Mary. "I don't know. It sounds like you'd still need to be involved so that your brain knows what's an interruption and what isn't."

"Not necessarily," said Jules. "It's still his brain. The dividing line between 'Caleb' and 'Caleb's brain' isn't nearly as clear as these mental images are making it out to be. I wouldn't be surprised if his subconscious is working to separate out the good stuff from the junk."

Amanda caught my eyes. I tuned in to her thoughts. "Don't tell Jules," she sent to me all of a sudden.

I sent her back a confused nudge.

"Her getting all nerdy about powers and stuff makes me horny," she sent. "Don't tell her. I don't want her to feel bad or weird or anything."

I looked closer at Amanda's aura. Sure enough, there were streaks of purple in it, swirling about with a bunch of other colors.

"Say it with love instead of horny," I sent back with a smile. "She appreciates it. Maybe later, in private, though."

Amanda smiled back. She covered up our secret conversation rather deftly by taking a tiny extra portion on her plate and savoring it.

The exchange had only taken a second or two, so I turned my attention back to the out-loud conversation, confident I hadn't missed anything vital. "I do still have to develop the muscle memory," I said, "but other than that, I appear to be a trained chef."

"You have to cook that for Ness on her birthday," said Jules. "She'll orgasm just tasting it."

"That was the wrong thing to say," said Mary with a grin. "Now all she'll get is KFC."

"So why two sets of knives?" asked Jules. "Do they wear out quickly or something?"

"One was for me," I said, "and I thought Ness would like a set if she is going to train to be a chef. They can be her christmas present. I was going to buy a third set for Daisy, since I stole all I know from her, but something told me that that would look really weird."

"Uh, yeah," Jules said. "'Oh hi, person I met for an hour! I'm not supposed to know anything about you except your name, but here's a super expensive gift that's literally perfect for you. Anyway, can I make a rug from your skin?'"

"Yeah, something like that," I said wryly.

"Were you planning on seeing her again?" asked Mary.

"Well," I said, "she did give me her number."

"You didn't mention that," said Amanda. "What's she like?"

I shared the image of Daisy with them, and both twins looked intrigued.

"A redhead," said Mary. "They are supposed to be fiery."

"Perhaps we could invite her over," said Amanda. "If Josh and Louise are not back until the weekend, then maybe tomorrow night?"

I thought back to what else I had picked up from reading her mind. "She works as a barista during the day and is working tomorrow. She works weekends in a restaurant, but has been supplementing her income during the holidays."

"Why don't we stop in and see her tomorrow?" suggested Jules. "Then you guys can invite her over tomorrow night."

"Would you not mind?" I asked Jules. "A stranger in the bedroom?"

She shook her head. "I know you won't let anything happen to me. If she freaks out, I can always go do some work in my room. Speaking of stalker vibes, though, you should call or text her tonight and wheedle her work info out of her somehow."

I shook my head, mentally reprimanding myself. Using information I'd gathered thanks to Compulsion and Telepathy seemed to be a blind spot for me. I needed to be much more careful about that. It was a good thing that there was someone sensible to pick up on that for me.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Daisy.

_Hey, its Caleb remember me?

_Hey Mr. FBI - How are you.

_I'm good thanks, I needed to talk to you, but not over the phone. Are you around tomorrow?

_I'm working.

_Would it be possible to meet?

_Sure, It's the coffee shop on Fifth - I'll be there until four.

_Great, look forward to seeing you then.

She didn't respond to that.

That done, we sat and chatted some more for the rest of the evening until I decided I needed to go to bed. I wasn't tired, but I wanted to get back into my routine. I was probably going to need help sleeping.

"I'm going to bed," I said, and immediately Amanda stood up.

"Want some company?" she asked.

"Always," I said.

I got hugs and goodnight kisses from Mary and Jules, and Amanda took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Wasting no time, she moved in to kiss me and began removing my clothes. My hands weren't idle either, and in no time at all, we were both naked. I kissed her again, and although she held my kiss, she gently pushed down on my shoulders, letting me know what she wanted. I was more than willing to provide.

I moved down her body, trailing her contours as usual with hands, lips, tongue and occasionally teeth. I spent a few minutes worshipping her breasts, but once again the gentle pressure on my shoulders told me what she needed, and I continued down her body. She certainly didn't complain when my TK took over up top, though.

When I reached her pussy, she spread her legs and thrust forward. I got a fleeting image of Mary suspended in mid-air in the living room while I feasted on her pussy, and so I obliged, using my TK to gently lift and spread her legs, supporting her entirely and laying her wide open to my questing tongue and fingers.

My tongue wandered a slow path from her pussy up to her clit and back down. I traced the outline of her lips and she moaned. I repeated the process, this time sucking her lips into my mouth a little before once again drawing their outline with the tip of my tongue. On the next pass, I split her lips and ran my tongue the length of her slit, stopping just short of her nub. Amanda whined, tilting her hips slightly trying to bring her button into contact with that hot, powerful muscle. I moved back down, and this time took a broad sweep with the flat of my tongue all the way from just above her asshole before swirling its tip around her happy button.

She squeaked and began to gyrate her hips. It seemed she wasn't looking for a long session. She just wanted to get off, and so I went along. I slid my tongue into her pussy and thrust it as deeply as possible. Not satisfied, though, I used my power to push even deeper than that. Once I'd given her entire channel some pleasant pressure, I let my power settle into a steady rhythm on her G-spot, tickling and massaging it by turns, just like I imagined my real tongue might.

Then I moved down and began to rim her. She was always and ever my anal girl, and of course I remembered that she got just as much pleasure - or sometimes even more - from getting rimmed as from getting eaten out. She moaned, and once again, I let another TK tongue take over that duty, swirling around her asshole before pushing in deeper than any human tongue could reach, and then pulling back out to lap around her rim again.

That left me free to concentrate on her little bean, and I began to pay it some serious attention. I lapped and nibbled at it, and then sucked it between my lips as if it were a tiny cock. I could feel Amanda's orgasm approaching. Thanks to my TK, she was getting quintuple tongue attention: nipple, nipple, G-spot, asshole, and then the real thing on her clit. She grabbed my head and began grinding her pussy into my face, tilting her hips to force me to lick up and down her entire drooling twat. Faster and faster she ground into me, her breathing becoming heavy and ragged, until finally she peaked. Just as I had done with Mary, I placed my mouth directly over her opening and caught a mouthful of her cum as she exploded.

She didn't come nearly as much as Mary - she hadn't had the buildup - but there was still plenty, and so, adding a fifth TK tongue to the mix and keeping all the stimulation going, I stood, leaning forward. I heard her whispering, "Please, yes please, yes, please," as I brought my lips to hers and fed her her cum.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth and growled as I felt another jet of her cum splatter across my midriff, soaking my rampant erection. Amanda crossed her legs behind me and pulled me, forcing me inside of her and groaning again as my sudden penetration of her still-spasming tunnel prolonged her orgasm.

She didn't move, but just held me inside her while she searched out the remains of her cum with her tongue. Then she released me and gently pushed me away, letting me know she wanted me to put her down.

I lowered her to the floor, and, as Mary had done, she immediately moved to her knees. In a single thrust, she enveloped my cock all the way down her throat. She was on a mission to make me cum, and I wasn't in the mood to argue. She placed my hands on her head and hers on my ass and began thrusting me deep into her throat, fucking her own pretty mouth with my cock until I got the message and took over. She gagged and choked, yet still pushed deeper, swallowing around my rampant flesh and urging me to fuck her completely. I could feel my balls tightening, and I gave in to her silent demands. I grabbed her head in earnest and started thrusting faster. I got an image of what she wanted, and I smiled a little, but had no problems with giving it to her.

Faster and faster, I slammed into her throat, and harder and harder she pulled me into her, gasping breaths between thrusts and gulping down some of my pre-cum while the rest drooled from her lips.

Finally I was ready, and, just as I was about to cum, I pulled back. Amanda looked up and fixed me with her golden gaze, and with that glance told me to go ahead. My first thick rope of cum landed directly on her tongue, but then she closed her mouth, clearly wanting me to shoot my spunk all over her face. She closed her eyes, too, but didn't flinch as the second rope laid across her left eye and cheek, the tail end dangling from her chin, the third creating an almost mirror image on her right. Three more thick shots of cum landed on that beautiful upturned face, covering her nose and lips until finally I was drained. Amanda reached up, eyes still closed, and grabbed my cock, milking the last few drops onto her fingers, and then began massaging my semen into her face. Within a few minutes, she had rubbed the streaks of cum into her skin. She opened her eyes and leaned forward, taking my softening cock into her mouth and cleaning it with her tongue. Then she stood and kissed me.

Her lips were still sticky, and I could taste my cum, but her kiss was gentle and loving.

We broke the kiss, and she led me to the bed, encouraging me to lie down before curling up behind me. For once, I was the little spoon, and it felt both strange and comforting to have her there. She pulled me back into her, pressing her still-steamy groin against my butt.

"I liked going to the spa," she whispered in my ear, "but you give a much better facial."

++++++

My bladder alarm clock appeared to be working again, as it woke me on the dot of four. I felt amazing. I realized that all the time I had been reorganizing my memories, I had been training my Telepathy. Vince Wragge had said that if I trained my TK, my other powers would improve. He said something about Psi presence. It appeared that training any power helped improve the others, although not as much as training them directly would.

I slipped out of bed and attended to my morning routine before going out onto the deck to practice my martial arts.

I flew through every kata that James knew; there were some stumbles, but I knew that, if I followed my normal routine, by the end of the month I would have them all down. My practice was interrupted when I felt something from Jules.

"Caleb," she sent. I didn't even bother replying. I knew what the problem was, and reached inside to block her pain once again. I locked it off for three days.

"Thank you," she sent sleepily.

"Always," I returned.

I continued to train until the girls woke up. Jules came out onto the deck, bringing me some fruit juice and a cup of coffee.

She placed them on the table and came over to give me a hug.

"Thank you," she said.

"You already thanked me," I said, "and it wasn't necessary then. I love you, and never want to see you in pain."

She pressed against me and then sniffed. I waited for her to tell me that I smelled bad. She didn't seem to like my odor when I had been training.

"Pheromones," she said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I just figured it out," she said. "It has to be pheromones."

"What does?"

"Normally," she said, "when you have been training, or after you have sex, you give off an odor, which - and please don't take this the wrong way - is unpleasant to me. Now I can smell it, and it kind of smells the same, but it's not unpleasant. In fact, it's quite attractive. So why, today, do I find the smell attractive, when yesterday I didn't? The only difference is I'm on my period, which is when my sex drive suddenly switches on."

"I thought that was after," I said.

"I thought so too," she said. "Don't forget that prior to you, most of my period was spent in moderate to severe pain. Maybe I would have been horny for the entire time if my insides hadn't been twisting in knots."

I put my arm around her, and she snuggled in.

"So, anyway," she continued, "the only reason I would dislike a smell when my libido is switched off, and yet like it when it's on, is because I'm smelling pheromones. You sweat them out, and I either like or dislike it depending on my cycle."

"Does that change anything?" I asked.

"Not really," she said, "but it's interesting, and it explains why I found your odor offensive at times. Normally you smell nice; it's just when you are sweaty. I never really considered it, but now I feel bad. It's pretty hurtful to tell a person you love that they stink all the time. I'm sorry."

I laughed.

"One of the things I love about you," I said, "is that you tell it as it is. I was never hurt when you said I smelled. Every time, there was a reason, and I was due a shower anyway. Like now. I'm going to go shower and then I'll make breakfast."

"In a minute," she said burying her face in my chest and inhaling deeply. She shuddered and moaned, inhaling again.

"Oh fuck!" she said. I felt her grinding her pussy against me as she took another long, deep sniff. Then she stiffened and gave a little squeak. She held tightly to me for a moment and then relaxed.

"Wow," I said as she looked up at me, her face flaming. "Did you just..."

She went to bury her face in my chest again, this time in embarrassment, but I put my fingers under her chin and brought her lips to mine. I kissed her, trying to replicate her halfway kiss from the first time we'd engaged sexually. My tongue gently explored her mouth, and she relaxed and reciprocated. After a few minutes, we broke off.

"That was intense," I said.

She was still blushing, but not as hotly as before. "I have never done anything like that before," she said. "I don't know what happened. I'm sorry."

"My god no!" I said. "Don't apologize. It was insanely hot. Besides, do you know how good for my ego it is that the mere scent of me gets you off?"

She smiled shyly.

"It also might mean that your window of opportunity is wider than you originally thought," I said.

"Four or five days instead of one or two," she agreed. "I guess I was in so much pain before I didn't notice the horny."

"The girls will be happy," I said.

"But..." she began. I could see the thought of anyone going near her while she was on her period felt strange. She thought they would be disgusted.

"Well, if nothing else, we can share with you," I said. "That's a non-contact sport. Besides, there are other fun areas for us to explore. Amanda, I'm sure, would be up for a little exploration."

Jules's eyes went wide as my meaning sunk in. "I..." she began.

"Nobody is going to do anything that you don't want them to," I said. "You felt it through the bond though, that first time we shared. It seems to me that it's the thought of it rather than the feeling that is uncomfortable for you. We love you, and will do as much or as little as you are comfortable with."

She sniffed again. "Go get a shower," she said. "Otherwise, I'm going to be spending the day humping you like a bitch in heat."

"I can think of worse ways to spend the day," I said, and she grinned before turning me around and swatting me on the ass.

"Go," she said again.

I snagged my cup of now-cool coffee on the way and drank it as I walked into the kitchen. Mary and Amanda were sitting at the table, each with a cup of coffee. They were apparently waiting for me to make breakfast.

"Why am I sensing 'horny' from Jules?" asked Mary as I walked in. I sent them both the memory. Amanda grinned so widely I was seriously worried the top of her head would separate.

"I think she is worried about being 'dirty' while she is on her period," I said.

Mary smiled softly. "A lot of girls think that way," she said. "We'll talk to her."

I was about to tell her to be gentle with Jules, but then I stopped myself. They both loved her as much as I did. They didn't need me to tell them that. I think Mary saw my train of thought in my aura, because she came over and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you," she said. Then she sniffed. "You know..." she began, and I laughed.

"I'm going for a shower," I said. "It's terrible being objectified in such a way."

Both girls laughed as I left the kitchen.

After my shower, I made waffles and bacon, which all the girls seemed to enjoy. I know I certainly did.

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,503 Followers